Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Battle For Acceptance ❯ An Elemental ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer-DB/Z/GT isn't mine. The Elementals belong to Mar.

Authors Note-Ayame is Tenshinhan and Ranchi's daughter.

An Elemental

Ayame giggled as she tightened her grip around Tenshinhan's neck. "Higher, 'Touchan, higher!"

"Oh, no, he won't!" Ranchi exclaimed, looking airsick. She was underneath Tenshinhan, who was carrying her. Ayame was flying on his back.

"'Kaachan…" Ayame pleaded.

"Do you want me to be sick?" Ranchi asked.

Ayame pouted.

"Now, calm down," Tenshinhan said. "We're almost at Kuririn's, anyway. Kame Island is right over there."

Tenshinhan put on the speed and blasted off towards Kame House.

"Ayame-chan!" A petite girl with brown eyes and blonde hair in pigtails yelled, running towards the beach, waving her arms.

"Marron-chan!" Ayame called back, as she jumped off her father's back and landed on the sand. The blue-haired, blue-eyed daughter of Tenshinhan and Ranchi ran towards her friend and hugged her.

"C'mon, let's go play! Turankusu and Goten aren't coming." Marron grabbed Ayame's arm and started to pull her away.

"Marron-chan, I'm coming, I'm coming!" Ayame laughed.

"What's this?"

"What's what, Marron-chan?" Ayame queried, looking up form where she had been digging in the sand with her plastic shovel.

Marron put down her own plastic shovel and picked up something. It was sphere, about the size of a Bocci ball. It was pure gold in color, and sparkled in the sun as Marron held it up. "This."

"Maybe it's a present from the Kapa," Ayame said, quite seriously.

"But we don't have any fields," Marron answered on the same vein.

(A/N: For those who don't know about the Kapa, it's a monster said to live in Japan's water. It's a cross between a 13-year-old, a lion, and a fish, and in ancient times people believed that it crawled out of the sea to help with the harvest)

"Hmm…hey, maybe it's a Dragonball!" Ayame suggested. "It's the same size."

"But Dragonballs are orange and have stars on them," Marron said. "This one is just yellow."

"Oh, yeah." Ayame looked disappointed. "Well, let's show it to our mommies and daddies. They'll know what it is."

"Yeah!"

Marron, holding the sphere, and Ayame ran towards the open door to Kame House.

"'Touchan, we just found this," Marron said, handing her father the ball. "I was digging and my shovel hit it."

Kuririn turned it over in his hands. "Strange. Not a Dragonball…Juuhachi-gou, any thoughts?"

Juuhachi-gou was staring at it, white-faced. "Oh my God…I though I'd never see that again. It was supposed to leave our dimension…it wasn't supposed to be here."

"Juuhachi-gou, what're you talkin' about?" Kuririn asked.

"This…this thing." Juuhachi-gou grabbed the sphere from his hands. "Dr. Gero had these…all of them. Earth, Wind, Fire, Lightning, Water, Wood, and Metal. They summon Virgo, the most powerful dragon ever created. She'll grant 3 wishes, and nothing is beyond her power. He wanted Virgo to destroy Son Goku for him. But she wouldn't…she said she could never grant an evil man a wish. Dr. Gero had let me out for exercise…I saw the whole thing. After Virgo refused, she began to leave. Despite what I'd heard Virgo tell him, I made a silent wish: that I could remember myself before I was a cyborg. She turned to me and told me that my wish was granted. She even called me by name. A few seconds later, I could remember everything, even the day I was born."

"Juuhachi-gou, that's amazin'."

She shook her head. "No. You see, Dr. Gero wasn't happy that Virgo denied him a wish. The doctor dabbled in the dark arts. Dabble nothing, he was a master of it. He put a spell on her that she would take a wish from anyone, even from the Devil himself. But since she was already almost deactivated, he decided that no one could get a wish besides him. He scattered the Dragonballs, AKA the Elementals. Not over the Earth or the universe, but in the onmiverse. He sent them to different timelines."

She looked at the sphere in her hands. "I thought he sent them all away. I HOPED he did. Virgo had too much power to be used by the likes of him. You see, after that, he put me back in my chamber and tried to erase my memories, but he never could. I mean, he could still control me. He still programmed me. But unless I wished my memories away, I could never lose them. And I had to wish them away by Virgo and Virgo only."

"So, you mean that there are Dragonballs that grant access to the most powerful Dragon ever created scattered all over the omniverse?" Tenshinhan demanded.

"Yes." Juuhachi-gou held the Dragonball in both hands. "And Lord only knows if anyone besides me knows about them."

"What do you mean?" Kuririn asked.

"I mean that in their own respective worlds, there must be legends about them. Anyone might be able to guess at their power."

"Then that means…"

"To be safe…we have to go get them."

"Damn it!" Ou Bejiita yelled, shoving Baba aside. He and some other Saiyans had escaped from Hell and kidnapped the witch for the use of her crystal ball to check up on the Elementals. With nothing and no one to defend herself, she had stopped right there on Serpent Road to let them use it. "The blonde 6!tc# found out! Baadack, why didn't you TELL me anyone knew about them?"

"How the hell was I supposed to know?" Baadack snapped, too upset to be respectful. "Our link never told us that anybody knew!"

Ou Bejiita tried to calm himself. "All right…all right. Is our link still under control on Earth?"

"Yes."

"Contact him at once. Tell him that she has to start gathering the Elementals now."

"Is that possible? They're dormant."

"He can make her a device to track them. But he has to do it NOW!"

Aren't you just DYING to know who the link is? And why the Saiyans used the Elementals? And who is controling the link? Review more and I'll post more.

REVIEW!!