Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Chibi Potion ❯ Weird Happenings ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chibi-Gohan: Alright this is it! The chapter you've all been waiting for! Mom's still yelling at Dad over that bouncy ball incident, so she's forgotten about my studying for awhile.

Chichi:...And if you ever, ever bounce that thing inside this house again...

Goku: ...Yes dear, sorry dear, I won't do it again dear...

Chibi-Gohan: I just hope he don't tell Mom that I gave him the ball. Well, I should hurry and get to the story incase Dad spills the beans!

#5 Weird Happenings

Gohan got into Vegeta's bathroom and shed his mud soaked clothes; Goku used his Instant Transmission to go back to his house and brought Gohan another gi. He took the mud soaked gi from his son and put them in the washing machine, and went back outside to his friends. Gohan got the water in the shower to a temperature that suited him fine and got in. Looking at the to wash bottles in front of him, he remembered what Vegeta said and grabbed the pink wash bottle.

"There isn't much left in here," Gohan thought as he shook the almost empty bottle, "but if I use Vegeta's wash..." He didn't even want to think of the consequences he'd suffer for using it, so he used rest of Bulma's wash, hoping that she had another bottle around so he could replace it and finished washing off the mud.

After he got dressed, Gohan checked under the sink and found several bottles of the wash Bulma used.

"Well, at least she wouldn't be missing that one bottle." he thought as he took the empty bottle out of the shower and replaced it with one of the full bottles.

"Man, I wish Dad would have brought my hair gel." He complained as he looked at his reflection in the mirror, his once spiked up hair now covered around his head. He tried to spike it back up, but it only stayed up for a few seconds. Giving up on his hair, he made his way back outside to join everyone.

"Hey Gohan, looking good!" Kuririn said and gave Gohan a thumbs up.

Gohan made an attempt at a smile as he sat next to his father, "Thanks, I guess." he mumbled back.

"Aw you look fine Gohan," Goku said as he moved his arm around his son, "and you smell so pretty too."

Gohan blushed at that remark, as the others began to laugh.

A half hour later, Bulma, Chichi, #18 and Marron came back from their shopping trip, Bulma showed off her new hairstyle to the guys and got good remarks from everyone, even Vegeta had something positive to say about it. Happy, Bulma walked into the bathroom to put her newest beauty products away. As she set her things into the cabinet under the sink, she got a bit self conscious about the formula she had in the shower. She stood looking at the bottle in the shower, and decided to throw it out later when she had more time. Closing the shelf under the sink, she went back outside to set up things for dinner.

"What happened to your hair?" Chichi asked Gohan as she sat next to her husband. Gohan grew a little worried; he didn't want his mother to get angry if she knew about the mud. Goku noticed the worried look on his son's face and simply told his wife.

"Trunks and Goten."

"Again?!" Chichi sighed, "What are we ever going to do with those too?"

Goku never had a chance to reply to that because the next word anyone heard was "Dinner Time!"

They all hurried over to the table and everyone watched as Goku, Vegeta, the Trunks's Gohan and Goten began to chow down like there was no tomorrow.

"Hey Gohan," said Chibi Trunks between mouthfuls, "your making a pig of yourself." him and Goten began laughing until Chibi Trunks began to choke on his rice. Mirai noticed it and smacked his chibi counterpart hard on the back.

"Thanks." wheezed Chibi Trunks, as he continued to stuff his face.

"Uh, no problem." Trunks said as a sweat drop rolled down his head.

Piccolo stared at Gohan for a while, there was something different about him, but he couldn't make it out, so he kept glancing at him from time to time as he drank his water.

Goku saw the glances Piccolo gave toward his son and decided to find out.

"You alright, Gohan?"

"Huh? Yeah, I'm ok Dad." Gohan said as he continued to eat.

"Ok, just wondering." said Goku. 'Maybe Piccolo's looking at his hair.' he thought as he finished of his 10th bowl of rice.

After dinner the Saiya-jins wanted to do an after dinner spar, so as Chichi helped Bulma with the dishes and Master Roshi played dolls with Marron, the others went out to the back to spar. Bulma and Chichi went outside to watch the action after they finished the dishes.

Goten and Chibi Trunks were high in the air throwing kicks and punches at each other for fun, as were Kuririn and #18. Piccolo and Gohan looked like they were determined to smash the other into the ground, Gohan knew that he could easily knock Piccolo down, but decided to go easy on the Namekian. Piccolo knew Gohan was going easy and waited for his chance to strike, sure enough, Gohan glanced over to where his dad, Trunks and Vegeta were sparring at and got fried by Piccolo's eye blast. The sparring session lasted well into the night, until it was nearly midnight, and Kuririn and #18 decided that they'd better go home and put Marron to bed. Goku decided to call it a night as well and floated back to the ground, to nudge Chichi awake.

"Hey Vegeta," he said to him as the Saiya-jin Prince landed near him, "how 'bout we come by tomorrow and spar some more, you know it's never too early to train for the next Budoukai."

"Fine by me Kakarot," said Vegeta "but don't go hoping that the woman will be here to stop me from harming you, she has some sort of meeting to go to all day."

Bulma shot up almost immediately "Oh no! The meetings tomorrow? Shit! I should get some sleep now or I'll never get there on time. Well by Goku, Chichi. G'night everyone!" she waved to everyone and ran into the house and went to bed.

"Well, see ya tomorrow, Vegeta, Trunks, bye!"

"By Goku, by Goten, by Gohan!" both Trunks's said as Goku pulled out of the driveway and drove home.

After about fifteen minutes on the road, Chichi glanced over to the back seat to see how the boys were doing. Goten was at one end of the seat sound asleep, and Gohan was asleep on the other end.

"That party sure wore out the boys," she said as she smiled at her sons, "Gohan sure looks like he's gaining weight though, his cheeks are getting a little chubby." She smiled evilly and looked towards Goku.

"Maybe I should put all three of you on a diet." she laughed as a look of sheer horror stuck Goku's face.

"Goku, I'm kidding." she said as she playfully smacked her husband out of his stupor.

When they got back to their house, Chichi picked Goten up and took him inside, as Goku woke Gohan up.

"Hmm, Wha?" said the still sleepy Gohan, as he rubbed his eyes.

"We're home," said Goku as he helped him to his feet, "come on now, go to bed."

"Okay, 'night Dad." yawned Gohan as he headed to his room. Chichi stepped out of the room and gave Gohan a hug and a kiss goodnight. Gohan stepped into his room and smiled as he glanced over at Goten, who was sound asleep. Gohan silently got out of his gi and started to put on his pajamas when he felt something behind him, glancing at the mirror, he let out a gasp and turned to face the furry appendage that waved out in front of him. "Oh crap!" he whispered to himself, careful not to wake Goten, "Why did my tail come back?" He tried to think of a way to explain to himself how it grew back, but he was still tired. He put his pajamas on and yawned, as he smiled over at his tail. He liked having his tail back, but he knew that if anyone had found out, they'd probably cut it off, so he wrapped it around his waist and covered it with his pajama pants and went to sleep.

Goten woke up early the next morning, excited to go back to Trunk's house to train. He ran over to Gohan's bed and decided to wake him up the same way he always has, and climbed on top of his bed...

Goku and Chichi were jolted awake by the sounds of screams and someone crying. Thinking that Gohan had finally had enough of Goten jumping on him to get awake, and must have taken matters into his own hands, Chichi stormed into the boy's room with Goku trailing behind her.

"Gohan! If you harmed so much as a hair-" Chichi stopped dead in her tracks as she kicked the door open.

Goten was holding a crying baby in his arms and looked at his mom in confusion, but Chichi didn't pay attention to Goten, she was looking at the baby.

'It couldn't be, could it?' she thought, then saw the shocked look on Goku's face, which confirmed it.

...That baby was Gohan.

Chibi-Gohan: Ooh! Bet when you thought chibified you were thinking that I met back to 4, but oh no! Hey! It's not like Gohan was an ugly baby, If you haven't seen episode #156 Memories Of Gohan yet, you should its on the Moments Peace Video. Well, I hope you like the story so far, keep reviewing!