Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Demonic Super Saiyan ❯ Prologue: The Beginning ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Prologue: The Beginning

“Hi dad, hi mom,” Gohan said after he left the baby's room.

“Hey son, so how's the baby doing?” Goku asked as Chi-Chi just pushed through them both.

“Where's my grandson?!” Chi-Chi asked/demanded.

“Uh,” Gohan started, “It's with Videl.”

“Then where's Videl?!” Chi-Chi snapped as Goku and Gohan very wisely covered their ears.

“Right through that door mom.” Gohan answered back quickly. `Man, I am so going to die today,' He said to himself.

“Then move I have to see my grandson!” She said.

“Wait Chi-Chi,” Goku said, having sensed the incredibly huge and evil power behind the door.

`Oh oh, dad must sense him to,' Gohan thought, `Which means he really must die.'

“Why?!” Chi-Chi said angry that she couldn't see her grandson.

“Because,” Goku said with an awestruck look on his face. “He's pure evil”

`Who would've guessed,' Goku thought seeing Chi-Chi's face widen in shock then looking at the door, `I would've thought that he would be pure hearted and good like Gohan and Goten, guess not.'

“Then what should we do father” Gohan asked. “We won't kill him will we?”

“No,” Goku said not liking the idea of it at all. “But before we decide,I want to take a look.”

“Ok, follow me,” Gohan said as he lead his parent to the room.

`What should I do? I could send him into space, but he'll die out there on his own.' Gohan thought to himself as he silently opened the door to the dark room.

Goku and Chi-Chi gasped at the bed. On it was a baby identical to Goku as a Super Saiyan, except that he had a tail and it was gold.

“Oh my god,” Chi-Chi whispered to herself, “Is that him?”

“He's pure evil alright,” Goku said looking at the baby in wonderment. “He's power level is amazingly high for an infant, it equals Cell when you battled him at the Cell games, Chi-Chi, go out for a minute, please.”

She was about to disagree when suddenly the room suddenly got cold, she knew that the baby was evil and that Goku didn't know what it would do if it were to wake up. So she left.

“So what should we do with him dad, we can't kill him.”

“We'll send him into space,” Goku answered not liking the sound of it, but it was better then killing him, “Have you told anyone else yet? Chi-Chi hasn't?”

“No,” Gohan answered puzzled, `Why does it matter?', “Why?”

“Because no one on this planet should know about him, not yet.”

“Ok fine, but I'll have to ask Vid--!” Gohan started at the sound of Videl waking up.

“Do it,” She said, “I don't want this baby to hurt anyone, but I don't want it to die.”

“Ok it's agreed we'll do it tonight” Goku said, silently looking at his S.S. grandson one last time…

______________________________________________________ ____________
Okay so what do you think? This is my first story so any tips could help. The next chapter will be up in a couple of days.