Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Demonic Super Saiyan ❯ Demonic Super Saiyan?! ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Before you read this chapter, let me tell you first that I won't mention the ladies at all. The room that they'er in is a kind of a suspended animation room. As for the bones. let's just say that he liked to torture people. That being said, enjoy this chapter.
Demonic Super Saiyan?
"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!" Vegeta yelled at them. Everyone was at Capsule Corp. waiting for them to say what happened. After the huge surge of energy Vegeta suddenly saw Bulma dissapear infront of his eyes and the kids drop into unconciousness. So he went and got them and after that all of the Z-fighters came over.
"Ok," Gohan started. "What happened to you guuys? We felt a huge power and suddenly Chi-Chi, Videl, and Bulma dissapeared."
"I have no clue," Goten said. "One second a ship crashed on Orange Star City, and the next thing we were all on the ground."
"Yeah, that's all I remember." Pan added and Bra agreed.
"I know what happened." Trunks said earning himself a look.
"What?" Everyone said.
"I remember being knocked to the ground, then someone came into the clearing."
"What did he look like brat?" Vegeta asked.
"He was about my height, black hair with red high lights, and he had black Saiyan armor."
"Black Saiyan armor?" Vegeta asked. "On Vegeta-sei, only the Super Elite's had them."
"Super Elite's?" Pan asked.
"The strongest warriors," Vegeta answered. "The best, strongest, and most ruthless Saiyans."
"Well that's good." Goten murmured.
"Anything else?" Gohan asked.
"Oh yeah!" Trunks exclaimed. "Before he knocked me out, he told me to tell you that 'I am back.'"
"Do you know him daddy?" Pan asked.
"I don't think so..." Gohan said while giving Vegeta a look saying that he will tell him later.
Later at night in the Gravity room...
"So who is he?" Vegeta demanded.
"Uhh," Gohan started. "He's my son."
"WHA--!" Vegeta got cut off by Gohan covering Vegeta's mouth.
"Be quiet," Gohan said. "There are bugs in here."
"Fine, but how?" Vegeta asked not believing it.
"One year before Pan was born we had a son, but he was evil so we sent him into space." Gohan answered.
"Ok, but how strong is he?" Vegeta asked.
"When he was born, he was a Super Saiyan with power equal to Cell when I battled him."
"Is there some other legened besides that of the Super Saiyan?" Gohan asked.
"Yes," Vegeta said remembering one of his fathers books in the ancient library before he was sent to Freeza. "There was one about an ultimate warrior, one that was twice as strong as a Super Saiyan, the Saiyan who reached the state of mind into which all self conscious is gone and the only enjoyment and reason to live is to kill. But to reach that kind of state, you would have to be so evil, that Majin Buu would seem happier than Kakarot, and you would have enjoyed killing before. It's a form, like an opposite to Super Saiyan."
"What do you mean?" Gohan asked, not liking where this might lead.
"It means that your son could be the Saiyan of Death," Vegeta said, not believing it himself. "The book said that it has never happened before, but an ancient tablet on Vegeta-sei showed it. It's commonly known as the Demon Saiyan, or Demonic Super Saiyan. First you turn Super Saiyan, then you unleash your inner evil all at once, causing yourself to transform, but the last sentance of the book was charred in a fire, But the last words were 'Woe to the enymies of blood red creature, for the unleashment of Death forsees the...'.
"So what does this 'Demon Saiyan form' look like anyway?" Gohan asked.
"I don't know," Vegeta admitted. " The books exact words were 'The Demon Saiyan, if looked upon, can only be described as horrific. For it's voilet eyes and blood red coating and smell, in a way show off it's victims, for it's victims souls and abilties always follow it. If seen, you can almost see it's victims last moments, for, in a way, it wears it's victims.'
"So you mean it has voilet eye's and it wears its victims blood?" Gohan asked disgusted.
"Yes," Vegeta said looking sick himself. "And I think the 'blood red stuff' is it having a blood red aura and hair, but the high lights remind me of something."
"What?"
"I think that the book said that a true Demon Saiyan with the red high lights mean that it can draw all of his Demon Saiyan powers without transforming, in fact, say I were to have gotten gold high lights in my hair through some kind of training, then I could power up to be as strong as a Super Saiyan, and only a Super Saiyan without transforming."
"So what's the big deal if he has red high lights?"
"Nothing," Vegeta said. "Unless becoming extremely powerful without the strain of the transformation is nothing."
"But you can become a Super Saiyan 4." Gohan said, thinking of the odds. "And I figured out how to become a Mystic Saiyan 2."
"What?" Vegeta said not believing it. "A Mystic Saiyan has a level 2?"
"Yes," Gohan said with a hint of smugness. "Mystic Saiyan makes me as strong as a Super Saiyan 3. But level 2 makes me stronger than a Super Saiyan 4."
"But that may pose a problem." Vegeta said thinking of something.
"What?" Gohan asked. "How can being stronger be a problem?"
"Because," Vegeta said grimly. If a Super Saiyan has another level, and so does a Mystic Saiyan, then why not a Demon Saiyan."
"No..." Gohan said, not wanting to believe it. "Then this might be harder then I thought."
"Let's get some rest," Vegeta suggested. "Then in the morning we'll think of something."
When they exited a figure walked out of the shadow that was not being cast by anything.
"Well," He whispered. "They now know just about everything. My computer was wrong, Mystic Saiyan 2, that should be equal to me at level 3. Oh well, I still have level 4 up my sleeve."
And with that he walked back into the shadows.