Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Doctor is in...sane! ❯ Close Encounters of the sick kind...yuck! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Authors note: Thank you so much for the reviews! I Really appreciate them! Now I said this would take me awhile to come out with but...you inspired me with your reviews so here it is!



Chapter Five
Close Encounters of the sick kind...Yuck!



Watching Yamcha leave out the front door, Bulma became even more incensed at his childish behavior.
'Can't he get it through his thick head that it was a sabeiman and NOT Vegeta that killed him?!'she thought as she continued to the living room where Puar, Chi Chi and Gohan were still talking. Chi Chi heard the door slam and turned to see Bulma standing there.
" Bulma! whats wrong? " she got up from her chair and headed over.Looking behind Bulma she saw Goku wasn't there.
"wheres Goku? Was that Yamcha I heard leaving?" she said worried. growling Bulma snatched her hands from her friends grip.
" That Jackass! Yes that was him, he makes me so mad!!" Bulma closed her eyes and breathed deeply.Opening them again she looked to Chi Chi
"stay here and enjoy yourselves...I'll be right back!" she turned and stormed up the stairs to go to her room.
~*~


Vegetamade his way to the door, mumbling very mean words as he grabbed the doorknob.upon opening it though, he felt nausea overtake him.
'GREAT!e hurried into his bathroom and shut the door.
~*~
walking down the hall towards her door, bulma's anger towards Yamcha dissipated quickly to be replaced with worry over Vegeta.
'wonder if he's feeling okay....' she thought as she came to his door and turned the doorknob. To her surprise it was unlocked. The lights were dimmed to their lowest setting and the only light came through the glass doors leading to the balcony.
"hello? Vegeta?"she said to the empty room. walking to the center of the room she saw light coming from under the bathroom door and heard retching sounds coming from inside. walking over she opened the door and went in, seeing Vegeta crouched over the toilet vomiting.
~*~
leaning his forehead onto the toilet seat Vegeta began to fall asleep when he felt a hand on his shoulder. looking up wearily he saw that Bulma was kneeling beside him with a worried expression on her face.
"Vegeta, are you okay?" she said, but Vegeta's mind seemed to be in a fog and he only heard her call his name before his eyes closed again.
'whats going on?!' he thoughtas he forced his eyes to focus on her face and what she was saying.
~*~
Bulma frowned as Vegeta seemed to struggle to stay awake.
"Vegeta! We need to get you to bed!" she said louder this time, relief flooding her as he nodded and tried to get up.
"Here." she pulled him up and they slowly made their way back to the bedroom.
Authors Note: whew! well, I know that is pretty short but I will be continuing to write this chapter but I wanted just to get this up at least! The chapter is not finished this is just something to tide you over till I get the real Chapter Five up!