Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Drama's Of A Teenage Life ❯ Bad Intentions ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: Don't be shy ppl I need reviews!!! I also have an account in mm.org and fosff.net so leave me a review there if you like!!! Also check out my first one-shot `From the very beginning' if your up for some b/v, g/c, and j/k. It's raining outside now, so lets just hope that my comp won't power out on me while I'm typing. I tend to forget to save often. -- `'' Scroll lower and you will see my dictionary for the Japanese words in this chapter. You can see that more then half of it is all swear words! Lol.
 
Thank you Little-fighter88 for beta-ing this!!!
Vegeta: 18
Sister- Hanayo 23
Sister- Asumi 12
Sister- Uzuki 10
Sister- Ayumi 7
Lit Bro- Genji 5
 
Chapter 6:Bad Intentions
 
Pool Area
 
“That girls,” The coach gestured proudly at Bulma, who was swimming as if her life depended on it still. Bulma was on her 40th lap and still going. “Is what I call effort and sprit.”
 
Unbeknown to the coach and freshman girls, Bulma was swimming off all of her anger.
 
“Good work today girls!” Coach said as the freshmen filed in the locker room, wet and tired. “Lock up when you're done!” She turned to shout at Bulma's swimming figure.
 
`Swim, keep on swimming…don't stop.' She told herself as she flipped underwater and pushed herself off the wall to do yet another lap.
 
`How long has it been? How many laps? Is everyone gone?' Some of these thoughts ran through her head as she slowed to a stop in the middle of the pool. Face down, body limp, she let the water carry her, cool her down. Bulma felt the water wash over her in rhythmic patterns, and she heard nothing when she was underwater, just the smooth sound of it's purr.
 
Finally, coming up for air she lifted her head and swam slowly to the edge of the pool where Hatsumi waited with a towel. When Bulma finally reached the edge she pulled herself up and lay next to Hatsumi, on the floor.
 
Bulma looked up at the ceiling, pushing her wet blue hair out of her face. She lay on the floor dripping wet just thinking.
 
Growing up, she and her friends were rich, born with a golden spoon in their mouths. Her father owned the world's biggest technology company that 98% of the world uses. Mr. Ouji owned the world's leading oil factory, steel companies, many car companies, and large pieces of land all over the nation.
 
Chichi Mau's father owned a chain of restaurants all over the world. Mr. Roshi, controls most of the lumber and runs a chain of five star hotels all over the nation. Juu's mother is a famous model and architect, and the inheritance from the death of Dr. Gero. And Mr. Son is all of these companies and people's private accountant, attorney, manager, and best friend.
 
Her father and the parents of her friends had joined together making them almost the most powerful people in the world. Impressive? Yes, indeed.
 
Her father had told her once, that she would be the one that would take over the company. She will be the one that will shine out of the millions of other people. She will be the one that holds the global power in her hands. She will be the one that bares the heart of the family inheritance.
 
Her.
 
Can she do it? Is she going to be able to handle such a big company when her father passes it down to her? Will she fail him?
 
There are times like these. Times when she swam until her body was too tired to move and her mind too willing to think. Times when she doubts herself and her ability. Yes. The confidant Bulma Briefs, who is never embarrassed even in the worst situations, the Bulma who has a natural talent for being a leader, was questioning and doubting herself.
 
After 30 whole minuets Hatsumi finally broke the silence and her thoughts. “Are you still mad?” Sumi asked softly, lying next to her, looking at the gray and black ceiling.
 
“You know…” Sumi continued when Bulma didn't say anything. “My sofu once said `Water is something that must flow, as is life. All will be good in the end.' I think it makes a lot of sense.”
 
Bulma blinked, but didn't move. Hatsumi sighed and was about the get up but Bulma's voice stopped her.
 
“Your ojii-san is a wise man.” Bulma said softly, “I think I understand.” She said a slow smile spreading on her face.
 
“I'll tell that to my sofu the next time I see him.” Hatsumi smiled warmly.
 
“Thanks Sumi-chan.” Bulma couldn't help but grin. Hatsumi was a typical teenager. She was nice, easygoing, and friendly. All the years that Bulma knew her, Sumi had always found a way to comfort her with her happiness and seemingly strange quotes.
 
“So……guess what I found in the locker room.” Hatsumi said mischievously.
 
“What? Another camera?! ” Bulma asked sitting up quickly. “Damn those freshmen boys. Why do they have to be so horny?”
 
“Sorry to disappoint you, but not this time.” Hatsumi laughed, causing Bulma to quirk an eyebrow.
 
Hatsumi pulled out a dozen roses from seemingly no where.
 
“Wow! Seigi gave you that?!” Bulma exclaimed, blue eyes widening. “I told you he was a sweetie! You two are so cute-”
 
“No, you dope!” Hatsumi cut her off. “These are for you, from Mr. hot ass himself.”
 
“Oh.” Bulma said uncaringly, leaning back down. Hatsumi rolled her eyes, and pushed her into the pool.
 
“Bulma Briefs! I challenge you to a swim race!” Hatsumi shouted, standing up pointing to a wet Bulma.
 
“Yah, AFTER I did 89 laps.” Bulma laughed in return.
 
“I didn't want to bother you before!” Hatsumi laughed nervously.
 
“Right…I'd say you're just scared that I would beat you, AGAIN.” She teased, causing Hatsumi to jump in the pool, swimming as fast as she could.
 
(School Hall)
 
Bulma dropped her duffel bag onto the floor, and reached to do the combo for her locker. The empty, quiet halls were half lighted since it was 6 o'clock. She shivered, who would have thought that this place would be so scary at night?
 
“Ah!” She jumped when Zarbon appeared out of nowhere next to her.
 
“Hey beautiful.” He said quietly, trying to be seductive.
 
“Oh, hi.” Bulma tucked her hair behind her ear, “Listen, I'm sorry about today at lunch. I was in a bad mood.”
 
“It's alright,” Zarbon leaned closer, causing her to tilt away slightly. “So will you go to homecoming with me?”
 
`Shit! I forgot about that!' Bulma panicked slightly, `how the hell am I going to tell him?'
 
“Vegeta asked me first.” She blurted out without even thinking. `uh oh' She thought when she saw his fist clench and a look of rage cross his face.
 
“You woul-“ he started but got cut off by Bulma's cell phone.
 
“Oops, let me get that first.” Inwardly sighing with relief, Bulma grabbed her phone.
 
“Hello?”
 
: : Baka onna, where the- : :
 
“Onii-chan!” Bulma exclaimed to Vegeta on the phone, glancing at a dangerous Zarbon.
 
: : Baka! I'm not your- : :
 
“Happy Birthday!…I know……I'll be home in 10 minutes!….ok bye.” She quickly hung up and turned to Zarbon.
 
“Sorry, but can we talk another time? I really got to go.” But before she could walk any further to Zarbon yanked her back and slammed her against the locker.
 
(Parking Lot)
 
“I should just leave her, and let her walk home by herself.” He snared at the phone.
 
Not only had she insulted him by calling him her onii-chan, she also hung up on him! That was a huge blow on his pride.
 
`Or better yet…' He smirked getting out of his car, and strode quickly over to the school building.
 
(School hall)
 
“It's Vegeta isn't it! You like him! You'd choose him over me?!” His voice was ragged, his green eyes glowing with slight insanity.
 
“Let go of me!” Bulma started to breathe harder, when she felt his grip tighten around her arm. `This is just like the time when……NO! I have to get away!' she panicked, and started to struggle violently.
 
“YOU LIKE HIM DON'T YOU?!” He shouted in her face, slamming her against the locker again, causing her to cry out.
 
“YES!” She shouted out in panic without even thinking. “Now let me GO!” Not realizing what she said made him even angrier, as she tried to struggle away.
 
“You bitch!” He raised his hand up to slap her, Bulma saw this and closed her eyes.
 
“Get your hands off her, you shit head” An angry voice yelled behind them, stopping Zarbon.
 
Releasing Bulma, Zarbon turned around to see a fist flying his way. He didn't have time to block as the fist connected to his face, cracking his nose.
 
Vegeta sent another quick blow to Zarbon's ribs before he could recover. He quickly pulled Bulma behind him so that his body fully covered her from Zarbon.
 
“Vegeta…” he heard a whispered from Bulma. He didn't acknowledge her, instead he glared at Zarbon and growled, getting angrier just by looking at his bloody form.
 
“Ouji, You'll pay for this!” Zarbon spat with hate, holding his bleeding nose.
He turned to look straight into Bulma's eyes, when she peeked over Vegeta's shoulder. “I will have you, one way or another. I'll get you.”
 
“Zakkenayo, kuso gaki!” (Fuck off, you little shit head) Vegeta snarled launching forward and punching him in the stomach. Zarbon went sailing half way across the hall. He was going to go beat him some more, but a pair of arms around his waist held him back.
 
“Vegeta…” Bulma's soft voice made him turn in her arms. He looked down at her slightly shaken form. “I think he's had enough, let's just go.” Her blue eyes plead with him.
 
Vegeta glance back to where Zarbon was, only to find him gone. He turn back to Bulma seeing her wrapping her arms around herself to keep herself warm, since she was wearing a tank top.
 
“Baka onna!” He snared at her, taking off his jacket. “No wonder the bastard attacked you! Look at what the fuck your wearing! Dressed like a fuckin' whore-“
 
“Shut up kusotare!” She cried, angrily pushing past him, and throwing the jacket he had put around her, back at him.
 
Vegeta clouded with anger and grabbed her arm, swinging her back around. His angry expression soon turned into confusion when he saw her bend over and cry out in pain.
 
“Onna?” He released her arm. His eyes widen in shock when he saw a blue-purple bruise that covered the top half of her arm, right where Zarbon had gripped her.
 
Right where he had gripped her.
 
“I'm ok, Vegeta.” Bulma forced a smile, causing him to frown. Against her will, tears started to blur her vision and slid down her smooth skin.
 
Vegeta reached his hand up, gently brushing the tears away. He leaned in closer to her when he pulled his jacket on her. Sighing when he felt her head lean on his chest, and her hands clutch his shirt. It was three whole seconds before he gave in, wrapping her into his arms and breathing in the sent of her hair.
 
“Doumo arigatou.” She whispered to him. The only response she got from him was his arms tightening around her.
 
(Vegeta's House)
 
Steam poured out from the bathroom he just walked out of. Clad in only his boxer he proceeded to his room where Bulma and probably where his sisters were. When he turned the corner and took in the sight before him, his guess was correct.
 
“Check mate. You're getting better, Asumi-chan.” Bulma smiled, looking across the board to Asumi's concentrated face.
 
“More tea please, Sophia dear.” Bulma turned to Uzuki and Ayumi and placed her teacup down, after drinking the tea in it.
 
Vegeta's three younger sisters where all sitting in a circle around her, she was playing `Tea Party' with Uzuki and Ayumi, at the same time playing chess with Asumi. There was only one little guy missing, Vegeta's younger brother Genji.
 
“Of course, my lady.” Uzumi replied smiling happily, but frowned when Ayumi took the teapot from her.
 
“It's my turned to pour for Lady Isabelle!” Ayumi pouted.
 
“What are you brats doing in my room!” Vegeta's voice made them all turn towards the door.
 
“What does it look like?” Uzumi replied haughty, which caused Vegeta's face to redden slightly with anger. Bulma and Asumi bit back a laugh.
 
Before any of them could say anymore, Victoria's voice rang through the house signaling it was dinner. In a blink the room was all emptied except for Bulma who just smiled and shook her head. `Happens every time.' She chuckled.
………………………&# 8230;…
 
“Hi Mr. V!” Bulma said seeing him take a seat at the head of the table. He looked up and grunted. Just like Vegeta would, she thought smiling biting back another laugh when she saw him shudder slightly at the horrible nickname she had given him for a along time. He looks just like Vegeta, except older and with a goatee.
 
“B-chan! Sit here!” Ayumi gestured wildly to the seat next to her.
“NO! Sit here!” Asumi waved.
“No! B-chan sit next to me!” Uzumi called from the other side of the table.
 
Bulma looked to Victoria for help, who just walked in the room with food. Taking one look at the room she knew the dilemma Bulma was in, quickly giving her a reassuring smile.
 
“Bulma will be sitting next to me.” Victoria resolved getting an `aww' from the three girls. Bulma quickly took the seat.
 
“Bulma.” A young voice from the doorway called, catching everyone's attention. Bulma looked over and smiled widely, she heard everyone at the table try to suppress their laughs.
 
It was Genji, everyone knew that the five-year-old had a huge crush on Bulma. Every time she came over for dinner, sleepover, or just a visit he would act older, maturer, and try to mimic Vegeta.
 
Now, yet again; he stood at the doorway dressed in a mini-tucks, black hair combed back with gel, rose in one hand and enough cologne to scare away a skunk. He even wore fake glasses to make himself look older. The funny thing was that the glasses were from his Harry Potter magic kit.
 
He looked at Bulma the whole time he was making his way towards her. When he finally got there he held out the rose for her and in a very serious tone he mustered, “You look beautiful.”
 
“Young man! Is that the rose from my garden?!” Victoria exclaimed causing the whole table to laugh loudly and Genji to glare at them all.
 
“Thank you, darling. And you look very handsome tonight.” Bulma giggled, taking the rose from him causing him to blush madly. To add to it, she kissed the top of his head causing his whole face to burn up. She chuckled when he quickly turned away.
 
Later
 
Bulma walked out of the bathroom, drying her hair as she walked in Vegeta's room.
 
She wore a tank top and one of Vegeta's boxers, even though half of Vegeta's closet was full of her clothes from all the sleepovers she had here.
 
She walked in to find Vegeta lying on his bed with nothing, but his boxers on watching TV. She made her way to his bed with only the light from the TV to guide her. Climbing on, she laid her head between his shoulder and neck yawning and soon drifted off to sleep.
 
He turned off the TV and wrapped his arms around her pulling her even closer, breathing in her scent. He smiled contently, feeling her heart beat rhythmically against his strong chest, her soft breath tickling his skin, and her silky hair between his fingers.
 
Ever since the age of four they would have frequent sleepovers at each other's house, even more so when Bulma started to have nightmares after the many kidnapping cases.
 
He had and to this day still has; wished that she would have nightmares so that she would run into his arms. So that he would be the one to be there for her. So that he could hold her every night. So that it would prove that she was even more his.
 
As he slowly drifted off to sleep he thought he heard her mumble “Veggie-chan” in her sleep. In his unconscious reflex, he tightened his arms around her falling into deep slumber.
 
(School Parking Lot)
 
Bulma smirked when she saw everyone gasp and stared at her as she swiftly closed her car door. Head high, back straight, she walked confidently to her friends who were also gapping.
 
“O my fuckin' god…” Chichi began, trailing off.
 
 
Author's note: So!!! Do you like? I talked a lot more about Veggie and Bulma. Plz review!!!
 
Glossary:
Sofu- Grandfather, your own
Ojii-san- Grandfather, not your own
Zakkenayo-Fuck off
Kuso gaki- Little shit head
Kusotare- Bastard, asshole. This carries more weight then the others.
Doumo arigatou- Thank you.
 
(To my reviewers)
 
PunkOnna- lol, I have one older brother and he makes my life a living hell 99 percent of the time ::glares over to my onii-chan:: I can't imagine what kind of hell it would be like to live with seven brothers and sisters! I guess I wanted to change this from the series slightly. I just wanted them all to have a big family. ::smiles:: Thanks for the review! R&R for me!!!
 
b-chan2007- ::giggles:: I know what you mean when you wish your onii-chan will get you a car. I have a stupid brother myself, ::sigh:: and sadly to say, more then half the time he won't even share his food with me! ::pats b- chan on the back:: don't worry, your not the only tortured sis out there!!! lol. Thanks for the review, it's always good to hear from you!!! R&R for me!!!
 
DBZ-Fan-Jess- I read your story, and left a review, I think it was awesome! Don't burn it!!! I'll be your #1 fan for that story!!! ::smiles happily:: I think it's a really good start, update soon on it!!! Though there is one question, how did you make our text bold. Cuz it doesn't seem to work for my fic on ff.net! and it's getting really frustrating!!! R&R for me!!!
 
Littlefighter88- hey! Totally understandable! I mean I have an onii-chan, and he's a pain in the ass. ::mutters to self:: not like he would ever by me a car. Haha, that's family, when one gets in trouble all of them gets blamed for it lol, poor Bulma. Thanks for the long review, it made me so happy! ::smiles until my skulls splits:: R&R for me!!!