Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Drama's Of A Teenage Life ❯ What Happened ( Chapter 39 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: I can't seem to be able to go online for these past couple of days ::cries:: So that's why i'm late for update...SORRY ppl!

Thank you little-fighter88 for beta-ing this!!!!

[To my reviewers]

I would like to thank to following people for the awsome reviews:

Erica

PunkOnna

Candy the Duck

Gokulover21

b-chan2007

East Coastie1500

Xonnie

Little-fighter88

Dbz-fan-Jess

Nan de mo chibe otoko

Angle eyes

Sumz (Sumera)

Disclaimer: Don't own DBZ, not in the past, present or future...::sniff:::

Chapter 21

What Happened

[Hospital]

10:55

Bulma leaned back in her bed flipping through the TV channels, bored. Her family had left hours ago, leaving the place feeling empty and bare. Her friends hadn't visited her today knowing that the nurse wouldn't let any more people see her today. So here she sat, surrounded by all the teddy bears, chocolates, flowers and cards.

"Bulma!" a voice whispered near the door making Bulma turn around quickly.

Chichi and Juu quietly slipped into Bulma's bathroom just as a nurse walked by Bulma's room glancing in to see Bulma sitting in her bed watching TV. Seeing nothing out of ordinary, the nurse proceeded to dim the hall lights for patients to sleep.

"They're gone you guys can come out now." Bulma said leaning forward while waiting for Chi and Juu to come out and then for them to close the blinds on the window. They both walked to her, sitting on either side of her. "So what brings you here?" Bulma smirked as they climbed on her bed and under the blanket.

"Your father told us to tell you what happened in New York." Chichi began, "But we couldn't wait until tomorrow after school so we sneaked in."

"Ok." Bulma smiled eagerly, finally getting to hear what happened. "First question: what happened after I showered and dressed?

"Well, I don't exactly know what you did in your house after you, I mean I'm not a stalker." Chichi replied, grinning.

"You're not?!" Bulma mocked surprised "Could've fooled me."

"At least not one on a rainy day." Juu snickered getting a glare from Chichi.

"Anyway," Chichi began. "We all met at the party, danced and had fun. You know the usual." Chichi said, feeling Bulma's head on her shoulder as she listened.

"After the party, we decided to go up to Goku's cabin for the weekend, since none of us wanted to drive back home in that horrible storm alone. So we stayed up most of the night talking, and watching movies and stuff. Then at four in the freakin' morning you woke us all up, and had a spur-of-the-moment thing about going to New York for our four-day weekend without our parents knowing. Of course we disagreed, proclaiming that you're crazy and all." Chichi said, receiving a slap from Bulma.

"But," Chichi continued "You threw your usual super-spoiled-brat tantrum and got what you wanted in the end." Chichi and Juu giggled seeing the proud smile Bulma wore. "After we all split up to go sneak back home to get a few clothes, we all jumped on a first-class plane to NYC at five in the morning." Chichi explained.

"You must have taken these before you slept too." Juu said leaning forward from the pillows and grabbed her purse producing pictures that Bulma had taken on the plane.

Bulma had a soft smile on her face as she flipped through the pictures. There was one of Vegeta actually sleeping, with a blue blanket wrapped around him. Then another one of Goku and Krillan sleeping, and then one of Chichi and Juu sleeping.

"What did we do in NYC?" Bulma asked, looking back to Chichi.

"When we got there, the first thing we did was book a five star hotel." Chichi said, handing Bulma various pictures of them in the hotel.

Bulma looked closer to the picture were she was in the background of Krillan and Juu looking out the window. She looked a bit sad in that picture…

"Then we went shopping for all the things that we needed, since we didn't bring much. You got this awesome bikini that's has red lining-" Chichi started talking excitedly but got cut off by Juu's cough. "Anyway, we saw Trunks and Hanayo. She even gave us her spare apartment, then we roamed and explore New York City's hottest place."

"Really?" Bulma smiled, thinking of all the fun that they must have had.

"Yup, I even got us in NY Core and the food there was so awesome." Juu bragged making Chichi roll her chocolate eyes.

"Then we went back and you-and-Vegeta-had-sex and we watched to TV-" Chichi blurted out so quickly that Bulma almost didn't catch it.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!" Bulma shouted jumping up in her bed, blue eyes wide.

Juu and Chichi smirked, exchanging glances that said `Time to show her the good stuff'.

"Show her Juu." Chichi smirked as Juu dig in her purse once again producing another batch of photos to a confused Bulma.

Bulma grabbed the photo from Juu's out stretched hand, her eyes and mouth widening in disbelief and shock as she looked at the various pictures of her and Vegeta making out on what appears to be a street in New York.

Juu and Chichi smiles widened seeing the blush and undeniable happiness in Bulma's face.

"Oh wait, there's more…." Chichi giggled pulling out her V8 cam recorder handing it to Bulma after rewinding the tape in it. Chichi and Juu leaned on Bulma's shoulders as Bulma played the small tape on the cam recorder.

"oh…my…god…" Bulma uttered, Chichi had captured every moment and second, from the beginning to end of her and Vegeta's totally romantic and hot make out session. Also of their first kiss with each other….

"Yes," Juu smiled looking at the video, Vegeta and Bulma were still making out in it. "Can you imagine how surprised we were when Vegeta actually hugged someone in public, let alone kissed."

"Hell, this is past kissing…" Chichi giggled seeing Vegeta and Bulma start feeling each other up.

Bulma's face by now was able to win any contest that involved the reddest tomato. She had to keep her hands from shaking at the scene that played before her very eyes. `I KNEW there was something different about my relationship with Vegeta!' Bulma couldn't help the smile that spread across her face.

"How did I end up in the hospital?" Bulma ask as soon as the tape was over, before Chi and Juu could tease her non-stop. They turned sober as Chichi explained.

"When we were walking back home, your ex-boyfriend saw you and Vegeta together."

"Which ex are you talking about?" Bulma asked, thinking of all the boyfriends that she had before. There were so many of them it was hard to guess which one, since she was the one that broke up with all of them, if not most of them.

"Tomoyuki Takashi." Juu said hesitantly feeling Bulma's body stiffen at the mention of his name.

Bulma looked down, remembering when they had broken up he had went crazy breaking all the things in his house. He had stalked her for weeks trying to get her alone, but thankfully Vegeta, Goku and Yamcha (before he became a bastard) were always there to protect her.

"What did he do?" Bulma asked finally ready to hear the answer to her question.

"Well, at night Vegeta, Goku and Krillan all went out to look for Tomo because they had seen Tomo standing inside an apartment window as we we're walking back to the apartment. Turns out that, as they were going to Tomo's place, he came to ours. He beat the living crap out of me and Juu-"

"Only because he had a gun." Juu clarified, not willing to lose her bad-ass chick image.

"Kidnapped you, and then from what I heard from Vegeta and Goku. They came back the apartment soon after and found us all bloodly, Krillan called the cops while Veggie and Goku went to save you." Chichi explained.

"How did I bump my head and get amnesia?" Bulma asked.

"You tried to save Vegeta from getting shot by Tomo's gun, which worked or else Vegeta would have been dead by now. Goku got shot in the ribs, blocking a bullet for Vegeta." Chichi said proudly. "Tomo got angry at you and knocked you into the barrel a few times; you got dragged into the ocean by the chains and barrow and nearly drowned."

"Your dad, your brother, Vegeta, and everyone went into panic when they heard that you were in the ER. Then we had to go through all the police questions and stuff." Juu said.

"Was daddy…." Bulma trailed off.

"Yah, he and all our parents came flying over there as soon as they heard that we were in a hospital." Chichi sighed at the unpleasant memory of her parents yelling, screaming, crying and yelling some more at her. "So that's the whole story." She finished.

There was a moment of silence as Bulma let the info sink in and the pictures burn in her brain. Juu and Chichi exchanged glances knowing that there was a huge part missing.

"So all this happened for my spur of the moment thing huh?" Bulma smirked.

"Yup." Chichi replied.

"Did…me and Vegeta…really…" Bulma trailed off, blushing. She just couldn't imagine Vegeta would do something so….to her. She had always thought that she was just the next door neighbor girl to him.

"You don't believe us?" Juu asked, digging into her purse again which made Bulma inwardly groan. `How many things can fit in that damn purse of hers anyway?' Bulma thought.

"Take the test." Juu smiled, handing Bulma one of Capsule Corps' newest inventions. It was like a pregnancy test except for women's virginity.

Bulma frowned; sometimes she got the feeling that her father purposely made it when she hit thirteen just so he could test her with it. Not to mention that newest injected birth control; it was a fluid that was injected into the body that lasts for two years. The new safely proven protection was made for teens and young adults hit the market big. Her father had practically forced her to take the shot when she started going out, her friends of course, got one too.

"Or…." Chichi smirked flipping her cell phone open and putting it on Bulma's other hand. "Call Veggie and ask him…to help you remember." They giggled as Bulma yet again blushed.

"Test?" Juu prompted.

"Or Call?" Chichi whispered suggestively.

"Test?"

"Call?"

"Test?"

"Call?"

"I don't know." Bulma sighed dropping both hands down on her lap.

"You could always test then call." Chichi smirked.

"Come on." Juu said pulling Bulma to the washroom then closing the door softly behind them. After a moment, Chichi saw a very smug Juu walk out followed by a very red Bulma. `The poor girl was practically burning.' Chichi giggled.

Bulma climbed on to bed pulling the sheets up to her chin trying to hide her blushing face as she silently cursed a mile a minute.

"Now let's call Veggie head." Chichi sang quickly dialing Vegeta's number before Bulma could object.

"NO CHICHI!" Bulma shouted but too late, Chichi shoved to phone to Bulma just as Vegeta's voice sounded on the other end.

"What?" came a growl.

"….umm…Vegeta…." Bulma peeped out, trying to keep her voice steady but her hand was shaking uncontrollably. She glared at Juu and Chichi who watched eagerly. `Kill Chichi and Juu...' Bulma mentally wrote down.

"What's wrong onna?" Vegeta's voice softened hearing her.

"I'm….I-night……ummm…..Vegeta…̷ 0;bed…..did I….you…..what…..sleep…gahhhhh" Bulma sputtered out totally lost for words; her tongue wasn't working at all.

"Stop stuttering and just tell me, onna." Vegeta raised an eyebrow in amusement leaning against his dressing table. "Or maybe that bump did more damage then I thought."

"Shut up you jerk." Bulma spat out angry, her face flushed with anger now. "Get your ass over here so I can kick it." She demanded before hanging up on Vegeta, which she knew, pissed him off. And somehow pissing him off made her less pissed.

"Wow, and we were actually worried about you there." Juu giggled as she and Chi got up.

"Mission completed." Chichi and Juu high-fived, getting a glare from Bulma.

"I guess we'll be going now, b-chan." Juu laughed nervously backing away towards the door.

"See ya tomorrow!" Chichi quipped in before closing the door behind her.

Bulma shook her head in disbelief at those two. She sighed and leaned back on her pillows, thinking of what to do.

What was she going to do when Vegeta got here? Act like it didn't happen? What was she supposed to say? `Yah, so Chi and Juu told me we had sex, was I good?' she rolled her eyes, slamming her forehead down on her fluffy pillows over and over again.

"Now, I have no doubt that there is defiantly something wrong with you." Vegeta's voice said next to her ragged form.

"AHHH!" Bulma screamed falling off her bed from both hearing and seeing him. Vegeta raised an amused eyebrow as he sat on her bed waiting for her to climb back on.

"V-Vegeta…." Bulma smiled hesitantly, not meeting his eyes as she sat on the chair next to her bed getting an odd look from Vegeta.

"What's wrong with you onna?" Vegeta asked narrowing his intense black eyes on her form. Her cheeks were tinted pinkish-red, her lips red and plumed from her chewing nervously down on them, and her silky locks framed her smooth soft features. Just looking at her made him want her again.

"It's getting a bit hot in here. I'm going to the balcony." She said quickly, practically running out. Vegeta looked after her in confusion.

`Shit, what am I suppose to do?' Bulma thought, digging her hands into her pajama pockets. She felt herself heat up at the sight of him already. She sighed in confusion and frustration. `And why didn't he tell me? Was it not as important to him?'

So lost in her own thoughts that she didn't hear him come out to stand next to her. She looked up at the brilliant stars above, admiring their beauty from afar.

So lost in her own thoughts and the beauty of the stars that she didn't realize how cold she was until Vegeta's warm arms went around her shivering form.

"Is…everything alright, onna?" Vegeta voice rumbled against her ears, his breath tickling her neck causing a shiver to run down her spin. Thinking that she was cold, he wrapped his arms around her tighter trying to keep her warm.

Vegeta rested his head on her silk locks taking in her lavender scent and relishing in the feel of being so close to her.

"Onna?" He was surprised when she suddenly turned around in his arms and wrapped her arms around his neck burying her face between his neck and shoulder. When she didn't move or stay anything he gladly wrapped his strong arms around her frame, pressing her to him.

Bulma breathed in Vegeta unique scent, her head throbbing….there was something that she just couldn't quiet explain. Something so familiar about this feeling.

"Vegeta-" She breathed nervously. In an instant, her lips were crushed against his as he slammed her back against the wall. She moaned breathing heavily, feeling his hands everyone at once…touching her where no one had ever before.

"Onna…Bulma…what have you done to me?" Vegeta growled heatedly. She gasped when Vegeta ground his hips against hers, letting her feel how hard he was. She was pressed fully against his heated body and the wall. Bulma ran her fingers through Vegeta's flamed hair, as his mouth started attacking her neck, his hot breath making her shiver.

"Vegeta…." Bulma partially moaned out, her body shivering at the memory.

"Onna?!" Vegeta furrowed his eyes, when he heard her call his name. `Did she just moan?' He thought.

"Did...I…" Bulma pulled her head back to look into his intense black eyes, "…ever make love to you in NY?" she blurted out, seeing Vegeta's eyes widen at the question.

Vegeta looked into her deep blue eyes, eyes that had captured his very soul from the first moment he laid eyes on her at the age of five. Her eyes shined with something…something, which he did not know what to name.

"Do you remember?" Vegeta asked softly, his voice carried a tint of hope in them as he brushed his hand against her cheek. And to his surprise and pleasure Bulma unconsciously tilted her head towards his hand as he stroked her cheek.

"A little." She whispered, leaning even closer to him, her lips barely inches from his own. Vegeta didn't dare move, not knowing whether to crush her to him or not. He chose the latter, letting Bulma decide what to do.

Slowly she inched her head towards his, covering the last space between their lips as she captured his soft lips. His response was immediately, drinking her in like a starved man led to food; his lips attacking hers. Vegeta weaved his fingers through Bulma's hair as he drew deeper into her mouth.

"BULMA BRIEFS!!!!" A screech from inside the room made them pull apart. Bulma quickly shoved Vegeta to the corner of the balcony and quickly walked in before the nurse could come out.

"I'm here, I just wanted to see the stars." Bulma said softly; face flushed from the heated kiss. `You saw stars alright.' She giggled to herself as she climbed in bed with a scowling nurse behind her.

"Ms. Briefs you are in no condition to be going out side at this time of night." The nurse chided, closing the balcony doors and drapes of the window as she continued scowling her. "You need your rest…."

Everything else was lost to Bulma as she laid down on her soft pillows thinking about the feel of Vegeta's heated lips pressed against hers, about the feeling of his callused hands traveling up her body.

After the nurse finally left, Bulma got up and rushed to open the balcony doors to let Vegeta in. Giggling at the trill of it all she pulled him towards the bed to warm his cold body. She smiled contently, lying on his chest hearing his heart beat strongly against her ears as he soothingly stroked her back.

"Yes." Vegeta said all of a sudden.

"Yes what?" Bulma yawned at Vegeta's sudden statement.

"Yes, we did sleep together in New York." Vegeta rumbled softly. Bulma couldn't help the smile that spread across her face as she lay on his chest.

"So…" Bulma lifted her head up to meet his eyes, "Does that make you my boyfriend now?"

"I would think so," Vegeta smirked, seeing her blue eyes fill with happiness. "Unless you give yourself to people randomly." His chuckled, getting a slap in the arm from Bulma. He cut her sharp glare as he leaned to claim her lips again.