Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Embarass Gohan Show! ❯ The Kiss ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
A/N: Okay, no one is reveiwing our other stories, and I have a project to do but uh, yeah, I don't feel like it so I'm writing this. Please r&r.

Disclaimer: I don't own anything.

This is when Gohan was in High School, so he knows Videl and Erasa and the other people in his class.

The Kiss

One day Gohan was at home watching T.V., when all of a sudden he appeared inside of some type of studio.

Gohan: Ookay, that was unexpected. So where am I?

Announcer Host Person Dude: Hi, and welcome to the game show called Embarrass Gohan! I'm your host, Mr. Announcer Host Person Dude!

Gohan: Wait, what was the name of the show, Embarrass Gohan?

Announcer Host Person Dude: *someone whispers something to him* Oops, I mean welcome to the game show, umm, The Kiss.

Gohan: Right, I guess that's better than the other name. Yeah, okay, and why do you have such a long name?

Announcer Host Person Dude: Because the author was to lazy to pick a name.

Gohan: Uh, huh. So what am I doing here?

Announcer Host Person Dude: I don't know, your brother just decided to enter you. *you can see Goten in the back with an evil grin on his face*

Gohan: Okay, whatever. So how come I'm the only one here? Aren't their other contestants?

Announcer Host Person Dude: No, of course there aren't other contestants, the game show is called Embarrass Gohan not Embarrass Some Other Guy.

Goten: *still in the back* No, it's called The Kiss, stupid!

Announcer Host Person Dude: *sweatdrops* Oh yeah. Ignore my answer.

Gohan: What, about you saying this game show is called Embarrass Gohan and not called Embarrass Some Other Guy?

Announcer Host Person Dude: Yeah, that's it.

Gohan: Right, anyway, what do I do?

Announcer Host Person Dude: You just write personal questions about yourself and the people behind the curtain will try to answer them. Whatever person gets the most answers correct, gets to give you a kiss, and since you will be blindfolded, you have to tell us how the kiss was.

Gohan: WHAT?! I don't want to play!

Announcer Host Person Dude: Too bad, you have to, or else I will tell everyone your secret.

Gohan: Which is?

Announcer Host Person Dude: Uh, about you being Saiyaman?

Gohan: Go, I don't really care.

Announcer Host Person Dude: Okay, then, um how you where teddy bear underwear?

Gohan: What the hell?! How do you know about that.

Announcer Host Person Dude: Your mother told me.

Gohan: Okay, I guess I have to play. *writes some questions on a paper then gives it to Announcer Host Person Dude*

Announcer Host Person Dude: Good, now people behind the curtain, answer these questions: Who is the person I most admire, where is my Dad, how old am I, how old is my brother, where do I live, how come I know how to fly? Okay, you know how to fly?

Gohan: What's so weird about that? Besides didn't you just say you know I'm Saiyaman? You see him flying all the time.

Announcer Host Person Dude: Oh right. Anyway, on with the questions. Who are my friends, who did I defeat to save Earth? What other planet have I been to? Ookay, anyway, how many times did my friend Krillin die?! Your a very strange kid Gohan. I think that's all the questions I'll ask.

Gohan: What, they are perfectly normal questions.

Goten: No there not, and I thought you wanted to keep a low profile on yourself so your classmates wouldn't find out about you being a Saiya-jin.

Gohan: Shut up.

Announcer Host Person Dude: Okay and the results are in. Gohan,put on the blindfold on.

Gohan: What blindfold? *a blindfold appears in his hand*

Goten: Man you are stupid. The one in your hands.

Gohan: What the..., ahh, whatever. *puts on the blindfold*

Announcer Host Person Dude: Okay now Gohan, the persons going to kiss you and you have to tell everyone what it was like.

Gohan: Uhh, okay. *is kissed on the cheek, and you can hear Goten laughing in the background* What the hell?! Was that a guy?! That had better not be a guy!! *takes of blindfold to see who kissed him* AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! IT'S MY MOM!!! *jumps up out of seat and almost trips over some wires on the ground*

Goten: AAAHAHAHAHAHA!! That was fun.

Gohan: Don't worry, I get you back for that!!

Goten: No you won't!

Gohan: Why not?

Chichi: Because I'm grounding you for saying I kiss like a guy.

Gohan: I didn't say that.

Chichi: Well you did ask if that was a guy. How do you know how a guy kisses anyway?

Gohan: I don't, I was just saying your kiss was too sloppy to be from a woman.

Chichi: WHAT?! *hits Gohan on his head*

Gohan: Umm, okay that didn't really hurt.

Chichi: Okay what about this? *takes a kitchen sink from her purse and hits him on the head*

Gohan: No.

Chichi: My weapon is totally useless against you. *starts crying*

Gohan: Uhh, I mean, OWWW! That hurt!

Chichi: Okay, that's better, but you are still grounded.

Gohan: Oh well, I'll still get you back, Goten.

Goten: No you won't.

Gohan: You're probably right.

THE END
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Very, VERY stupid and insane. Oh well, I just posted this cause that happened to a boy at my school and yeah, it was funny to watch him almost trip and fall on his face when he saw his mother had just kissed him Uh, okay, please review this, and my other stories, which are even more insane, if that's possible.