Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Evil Show ❯ The Evil Show - Rikia Strife, my dear friend on ff.net and AIM! ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclamer: I don't own DB/DBZ/ DBGT I wish I did. Oh well

Shenron: I'm now aided with the help of my Future Trunks Doll and my SSJ Gokou doll aka, TD and SSJGD.

Vegeta: Uh what about me?

Shenron: Your part of the band.

Vegeta, TD, SSJGD: -_-'

Shenron: DON'T GIVE ME THAT! YOUR PART OF THE KITCHEN NOW VEGETABLE BOY.

Vegeta: Am I the Ice Box, Dishwasher, or the . . .

Shenron: You're the cleaner. Something's wrong in their and its evil GO SAVE ME SUMMMER SAUGES AND MY KITTEN BUBBLES.

Vegeta: But-

Shenron: Please . . . ~Son puppy dog eyes and sniffing. ~

~Vegeta walks out. Trunks Doll and Goku doll walk in with black suits on. They sit down in chairs next to Dragon~

Trunks: WELCOME!

Gokou: Yes welcome. We are the Dolls.

Trunks: Yes. There seems to be a problem. The Krillian Chestnut show was cancel. Not enough Reviews.

Gokou: Yep. So now we'll be interviewing people

Trunks: You mean Shenron's friends?

Gokou: Yes Trunks I mean her friends on AOL IM. We'll be asking the starts of DB/Z/GT some questions.

Shenron: Vegeta noooooooooooo

~Vegeta and Shenron fall into the living room with Vegeta socked in water. ~

Trunks: Uhh Vegeta if you wanted a bath there is a shower.

Vegeta: Evil cat!

~Everyone looks at a sweat innocent kitten by the name of bubbles. ~

Bubbles: Meow!

Vegeta: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! ~Get's up and runs in to a closet and locks the door ~GET IT AWAY!

Bubbles: MEOW!

Vegeta: NOOOOO I''M TO YOUNG TO DIE!

~Trunks and SSJ Gokou dolls along with Dragon and the other two cats walk out side and sit at the picnic table with lemonade, some other things to drink~

Trunks: Well okay. Well here's your host from her backyard . . .

Gokou: Because Vegeta is afraid of a kitten

Both: DRAGON FLY . . .! And her two cats . . .

Trunks: Are they even in this?

Dragon: No Trunks their not they are the guards.

Vegeta from the closet: HELP ME GET IT AWAY!

Dragon: I don't own my friend's or the right to an Austin Powers movie or an song's on here and I don't own DB/Z/GT all I owe is my cat's the trunks and SSJ Gokou dolls and me I wish I owned Slim Shady and all the Dragonball shows

~Camra goes back to dragonfly, and the two dolls talking about their lines~

Cameraman: We start in ten minutes!

~The three stop and sit back in their lawn chairs. Ten minutes later With Out Me start to play. Gokou and Trunks are bouncing around in their chairs and dragon's petting her cat Cammy. And has a silver suit on~

Trunks: Well come to the Evil show with your host Dragonfly and her cat Cammy I mean Mrs. Bigglesworth.

Gokou: And her co-host the dolls Trunks and Me, SSJ Son Gokou . . .

Dragon, Cammy err Mrs' Bigglesworth: @_@ . . .

Dragon: Well my first guest is my best friend Rakia Strife. . . . .

Trunks: Wait I see a review. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO . . .

Gokou: No one loves me

Vegeta: GET IT AWAY IT'S EVIL!

Dragon: Ohh k. Now Blue Demon106 you can have all the trunks you want but don't take him ~point's to trunks doll and Chibi teen trunks~ I NEED THEM TO RUN MY DRUG SMUGGLING RING!

Chibi Teen Trunks: ~Gasps~ is that all I am to you?

Dragon: Nope

Chibi Teen Trunks: Oh good.

Trunks: Well let welcome today's guest Rika Strife

~Rakia walks out of the house and closes the sliding glass door and sits down in a lawn chair. Chibi Teen Trunks walks up and hanged her and drink and walk away~

Dragon: Well welcome my good friend and first reviewer Rakia. Now that the Krillian Chestnut show has ended what do you think will become of Krillian Chestnut, a low life loser? He get's a nose? He kills him self because 18 left him for Future Trunks?

Future Trunks: I WOULD NEVER!

18: Trunks sit down

Future Trunks: Yes dear. ~Sits down and holds 18's hand~

Trunks: Uhh but oh nm.

Gokou: Or will he be come a drug smuggler?

~Rakia looks at the group and glares at 18~

Rakia: GET AWAY FROM MY TRUNKS!

~A fight breaks out and the three host get away in a helicopter flown by Chibi teen trunks and Goten. The cameraman gets on the helicopter~

Dragon: We are sorry for this but this show will be back on in a few days!

Trunks: Yes and thank you for watching.

~Rakia and 18 continued to fight till 18 get hit with a . . .. TAIL! ~

Trunks: SHE'S A SAYIAN!

Dragon: Trunks my backyard. My mom's going to kill me. NOOOOOOO!

Gokou: Well tune in next time for the EVIL SHOW!

Cammy: MEOW!

~ Papa Roaches song 'She loves Me Not starts playing and the camera turns off~

Ten hours later . . . the helicopter lands in the Bahamas.

Goten: HELLOOOOO BABES!

Trunks: Well that was fun.

~Dragon get out and holds her cat close to her heart~

Dragon: All I have left of my house is my cat . . .

Chibi Teen Trunks: well I hope they got out.

Dragon: Me too.

~The camara shows Trunks and Gokou dolls in swim trunks sitting on the beach as the sun goes down~

Trunks: Next time we'll show you the outcome of this show . . .

Gokou: Do we get home? Will I get paid? And who is the other Sayain? What will come of 18, Future Trunks and Rakia Strife?

Trunks: No one knows . . . . .. And will Vegeta ever get away from the Evil demon kitten Bubbles?

Gokou: We hope so . . .

Both: Good night good fight! ~The carama turns off from running out of a battery~

Dragon: You pick who get's interviewed next . . .

Android 18

Android 17

Bardock

Freeza

Bubbles the Demon cat

Me

The dolls

Chibi Teen Trunks

Or

Chibi Teen Goten

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Dragon = Shenron [Meeeee!!!!!] I'll have a pic up of what Me, Shenron, looks like.. . .