Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Human Adventure ❯ It begins ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I don't own DBZ or any of its characters
 
The Human Adventure
Chapter 1
 
A man look of in a distant bright sunset, a sunset that seem to describe what all the man's feelings where at that monument. He believed that his best days where beyond him, and he had to wonder if the best days of the human race had pasted them by. It had been three months since the unknown boy came and told him about his and his friends impending doom. He knew that he had to get stronger, if he was going to be able to help his friends, but even if achieved increasing his strength, he had a feeling he would not mater. That things still would fall apart and humanity would be gone, just a footnote in the pages of history. That this was the sunset of the human race.

Even he they were able to stop the androids, he wonder if he would be apart of it or if it would just be another case where Goku and the Saiyans would be the fighters. That with ever threat that came to earth the gap in strength of the humans and Saiyans was increasing. Now with the Super Saiyans ability that Goku showed, he was totally pointless in any fight. That the strength that the humans like Yamcha, Krillin and he had where nothing compared to the Saiyans strength, and this made him almost feel like letting up in his training. He was too proud to give up though, he had bested Goku in the past and he must be work harder then the Saiyan to keep up with him now. He was willing to do this, even if it mint he would only be a marginal player in the fight that was going to come. It would mean he still was a player in the game and not a bygone figure like Master Roshi and Chiaotzu were.

With this thought, Tien pushed himself not allowing the pain or tiredness to get in the way of his training. He was now leaving his home in the mountains to find places to train. There he would isolate himself from the outside would so he could focus totally on his own training. Once in awhile he would return to the home. Here he would meet his old friend Chiaotzu, and would relax, this gave him a chance to have good food, because Chiaotzu was a much better cook then himself.

After three mouths Tien believed that his training was coming along, and that if he keep up he would be able to achieve his goals. Tien looked around at the mountains where he had been training at for about a week. It was also in the northern mountains, so there was snow all over the place. Tien was wearing his blue and gray gi (the type he wore during the buu saga) to keep him protected from the cold. Tien was almost finshed with his training for the day all he had to do was some focusing work with his tri- beam.

Tien rose up high in to the air looking for a place to focus on. He scaned the nearest mountain to him looking for something like a tree or a rock which he would zoom in on with his tri-beam. Looking around for a while he saw what look like a large black rock that rose out of the snow at the top of the mountain. Tien then place his hands in the shape of a triangle and zoomed in on his target. Zooming in on the black rock he found something odd about it, the black rock looked like it had some type of writing on it. This was an odd thing to see on a top of a mountain in the northern land. Tien flew immediately to the rock, when he got there he found out that it what not a rock at all. It was a large black slab that was used to write a story or message or something on, but there was no way to tell because it was in a language that Tien has not seen in his live. He did know someone how might have the ability to translate the slab. He was curious to what it said. Tien looked at it again and knew that he was going Capsule Corp. where he would ask Bulma to help him to figure out what the slab said. He had a feeling what ever it said it would be important for himself and his future.

On the other side of the world, there was another man much like Tien. He had been staring at the wall of his room for hours wondering what went wrong. Yamcha was looking at a picture of the Z fighters in the past. This picture only told him all that he had lost and all that he was losing. He had once had so much and now his world was falling apart.

He once was one of the strongest people on the earth, but after the attack of the Saiyans. He felt like he was not as powerful, but he training with King Kai made him think that he still was a great fighter. Then with all that happened on Namek and the growth in strength of the Saiyans made his training pointless. That the Super Saiyan power was way above anything that he could ever reach in his lifetime. He knew also after seen the future boy going Super Saiyan that it would be an mater of time before Vegeta and Gohan would reach the level of Super Saiyan. This though did not hurt him the most.

After seeing the future boy he knew that his relationship with Bulma was coming to an end or would in the future. That he could tell that since he came back from the dead and Vegeta moved in. That Bulma as surely, but slowly move closer to Vegeta and away from himself. It was like their relationship was just kiddy love that you grow up from. He knew that he was not going to be able to do anything to change the relationship. He just hoped that the relationship between Vegeta and Bulma would change Vegeta, but he doubted that the Saiyan could ever change.

Since the boy had came he did not train that much, and not at all compared to Vegeta. He just knew that he did not mater anymore and that training himself like he did in the past was pointless. Then he heard a familiar voice call his name.

“Yamcha, could you go and answer the door. I am a little busy right now.” Bulma yelled loud enough for Yamcha to hear.

Yamcha immediately looked over to the window and saw that the man at the door was his old rival Tien. He then walked toward the door wondering why Tien was there and what was the back object that he seemed to be holding was.