Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Human Adventure ❯ Chapter: 1- Finding the Truth ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Human Adventure

I don’t own DBZ or its characters

Chapter One

Tien fly down from the window were he had seen Yamcha. As he landed on the sidewalk he though about in his mind, and wondered why it didn’t feel like Yamcha had been training at all. In fact he seem pretty much at the same power level as he had been after his training with King Kai. He also wondered why Tien looked so depressed about something. He figured that more then likely it was just one of the little fights that he and Bulma seemed to have from time to time. Still it all was just a bit odd, he figured Yamcha would be no where near Capsule Corps. In fact he figure he would be at Roshi’s working with Krillin.

He did not have to wait long after he knocked on the door. A couple of seconds later, Yamcha opened the door. It was not to surprising since Yamcha knew that he was there. Yamcha was not even in his training gi, instead he was wearing a white long sleeve shirt, and long black pants.

“It is good to see you again,” Yamcha said holding the door open for him.

“Well I need to talk with Bulma about something I found, if you want to know,” Tien said as he walked past Yamcha into Capsule Corps.

“So um is that black stone thing what you want to show her,” Yamcha asked as he closed the door.

“Yeah actually it is, would you happen to know just where she is?”

“Well I think she is in the lab, I will go and call down to tell her that you are hear to see her, she gets kind of upset if people surprise her when she is working on things. Well maybe we can talk about old times before you leave?”

“Yeah sure, I think I can manage that, well till later,” Tien said walking to the elevator that would take him to the lab.

Tien had only been in Bulma’s lab once or twice and it always amazed him how protective she could be when she put her mind to it. When he first meet the blue haired female he would never of guessed that she was some super genus, and defiantly not one of the leaders of Capsule Corps. As the elevator rang at the floor that had the lab, his mind went back to his reason for being in Capsule Corps. He looked at the black stone again, it was a decent size, and really smooth. Things which sealed it in his mind that it had meet the hand of a person at some point in the past.

As the door of the elevator opened he looked into the lab, it was a bit messy with machine parts in a number of places, and over in a corner there was a long table with different beaker filled with different colored liquids. He turned his eyes to see Bulma walking towards him from his left, and he walked out into the lab.

“Well welcome, what is it that I can do for you,” Bulma said with a small smile, “I can’t say that you come around to much, what is so important that would bring you here now.”

Tien turned and holded the stone out. When Bulma saw the stone, she looked at it for a second.

“Well if I were to guess that stone came from one of the ancient societies around here right?” Bulma asked looking at him with a larger smile thinking how smart she was.

“Nope, I found this in the northern mountain, I was wondering if you could help figure out where this thing is from.”

“Well sure I can I have a machine that will be able to figure it out, I bet it is just from this area, and was taken up to the northern mountains in some type of robbery.”

“Well lets fine out, I would like to know myself, just to be sure,” Tien said a bit annoyed at Bulma’s attitude about the black stone.

“Sure knock your self out, but don’t tell me I didn’t warn you, it is just a piece of junk, I have seen tons of that stuff in the museums,” Bulma said pointing to a rather large machine that looked a bit like a copy machine, “Just put the lettering on the machine, and it will run a cross check on all known language.”

“Sure will do,” Tien said before walking over and placing the slab against the machine. He began to run the machine and waited for the answer to his question. He really was kind of hoping that it would be unknown, just so he could see Bulma’s face when it was. Three seconds later it announced, “All sources checked, result, unknown.”

“Tien, um I think I need to fix that machine, that can’t be right, we have even the oldest languages in there so just give me a second,” Bulma said as she walked up to the machine.

Tien watched as Bulma worked to check every little part of the machine to make sure it was working, then as she put the slab back on perfectly. “Now we will see which language this is,” she said as she started the machine.

A bit later the machine said again that the had no match for the language., except for a small note on the bottom of the slab, it was in the oldest language around.

“Wow, you were right, I can believe I just said that either,” Bulma said looking at the results, “the only part said to beware the desert city, it will bring doom to the rest of the world. Do not remove this or the city will cause doom.”

“Well that sure is um interesting, I just hope something bad does not happen,” Bulma said looking though her computer for what it could mean.

At that moment what seemed like millions of new being appeared out of no where, some of them were extremely strong, and others about the power of the normal human. “Bulma, I think we need to get everyone together.”