Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Kitchen Floor is Tiled ❯ The Kitchen Floor is Tiled? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: The kitchen floor is tiled

Author: stina-chan

Rating: PG-13 for violence and swearing (the day I write a fic that's rated G is the day I die)

Story description: What happens when you talk back to Piccolo? Sayuri is about to find out…

Disclaimer: Me own Dragonball Z? You're kidding right? I don't have the brains for that! Mesa gives credits where credits are due! I don't own the character Sayuri either she belongs to my friend…also I don't own Sponge Bob Square Pants for that matter…this fic is actually based on my friends comic…Wow I tend to own nothing…

A/N: the Character Sayuri is supposed to be 8 in this fic..

* * * * * * *

The Kitchen Floor is Tiled?

Sayuri gasped as she was sent flying into a wall of rock. Her head was spinning as she fell to the ground. Training with Piccolo was always hard but today was brutal.

"OWWWW!!!" Sayuri complained, "that hurt P*san!"

Piccolo looked at her in disgust, "suck it up, stop acting like a child."

Sayuri looked down as Piccolo started to walk away and mumbled, "but I am a child…"

Piccolo turned around sharply, glaring, "what was that?"

Sayuri jumped up surprised, thinking fast she replied, "Uh, the kitchen floor is tiled?"

Piccolo face faulted, "what the hell does that have to do with anything?"

"Um…good point, give me a second," with that Sayuri sat on the ground deep in thought. Piccolo stood there shaking his head at her when suddenly she jumped up.

"I've got it!" she yelled pointing upwards, "My nails need to be filed!"

"You're in for a major ass-kicking, you know." Piccolo said turning around.

Sayuri looked up suddenly, and pointing at Piccolo she cried out, "I DEFY YOU PLANT MAN!!!"

Piccolo turned around, "What did you say!"

Sayuri face faulted and thought to herself "why does he always ask me that!" then out loud, "You heard me Green Man!"

"YOU'RE DEAD CHIMI!!!" Piccolo yelled running at Sayuri.

"Only if you catch me!" Sayuri called back running away at full speed.

And on this chasing went until something happened and the author decided that she didn't want to figure out an ending for this…

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

TO BE CONTINUED dun dun duuuuun!

So r/r and send me ideas as to how to end this…why you ask…do not ask the laziness why! Just obey…please.