Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The legacy begins ❯ Use the Kamea Ken ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The kamea ken.

Dienstag: now you can die with you family.

Mace: (lands next to keno) you guys okay?

Lance: my arm.

Keno: ……

Mace: keno?

Keno: ….. I got it is the only way.

Lance: I know what your thinking but we have no time.

Keno: mace I need some time think you can get it?

Mace: um.

Zach: with my help he can.

Cody: how much time do you need?

Lance: a minute and a half.

Mace: we can do that.

Keno: just make him talk that way you won't get hurt.

Mace: oh thank you.

Lance: okay concentrate…….

Mace got Dienstag to talk for about twenty seconds. Then he started to attack. Zach fell in ten seconds. Cody was next but he only lasted twenty seconds. Mace and mia are the only ones able to fight. Mia tried her best but only got fifteen seconds in. and mace was the last fighter left being the strongest of the good guy he lasted twenty seconds. Dienstag raises his finger and it start to blow and a little energy ball forms on it "now die" was what he said but he never good the blast off because his word took five seconds. The minute and a half was up and lance stood up and screamed KAMEA KEN!!!

Dienstag: …….

Keno: …….

Mace: ……

Lance: ……..

Dienstag: ha it did nothing.

Lance: (starts to blow a light blue and his hair gets spikier)

Dienstag: so I can't feel any power difference.

Keno: you can't only me, and my family members can.

Lance: only people of my blood line can feel the power.

Dienstag: I, I don't believe you.

Dienstag charge at lance and swings his fist but lance grabs the punch and breaks Dienstag's wrist. Now lance starts to fight back and even though he can only use one of his arms, he is still landing every punch to where they are supposed to go. Lance then starts to do combos to Dienstag's left leg and with one swift powerful kick lance rips right threw the leg.

Dienstag: no please mercy.

Lance: mercy you beg for mercy when you gave none!

Dienstag: please I can change.

Lance: you already changed your name was Blain now you are Dienstag.

Dienstag: I promise, just don't kill me.

Lance: why you practically killed Tyler!

Dienstag: I am sorry.

Lance: okay I believe you.

Dienstag: you do?

Lance: yes (talks in Tyler's voice tone) but I don't.

Dienstag: no please.

Lance: (lower his head to show it now even looks like Tyler's) murderer.

Dienstag: don't kill me.

Lance picks Dienstag up by the neck and puts a glowing hand to Dienstag's face.

Dienstag: no…don't

Lance: for you crimes you can "rot in hell"

Those were the last word Dienstag heard after saying that lance blew his head off and let his limp twitching body hit the ground. Lance then gathered all the orange colored energy and threw it bad into Tyler sense it is his. His last act was a smile and laugh then lance fainted into a deep needed sleep.