Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The legacy begins ❯ Donnerstag master of the brain ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Donnerstag master of the brain

The fighters for freedom have finished their training in the gravity room and their powers rose drastically and now Zion Keno Zach and Cody mastered their super saiyan form.

Lance Tyler and mia are meditating.

In a far place from where Tyler and the others are.

Donnerstag: good.

Freitag: what is?

Donnerstag: don't bother me for about three hours okay.

Freitag: what are you gonna do?

Donnerstag: have some fun.

Samstag: fun?

Donnerstag: yes, mind fun.

Donnerstag has the ability to enter and toy with others minds. Donnerstag first enters lance's mind.

In lance's mind.

Donnerstag: well Lance let's see what one of the most powerful saiyans has in his brain.

Okay your fears open them to me.

Lance: (the inner lance appears) what are you doing here.

Donnerstag: I'm just here for fun.

Lance: get out, you don't belong here.

Donnerstag: sorry but I'm taking control of this body.

Donnerstag and Lance fight on the plain of lance's mind. Donnerstag having done this before locks away the good things in lance's mind courage unity hope love friendship reliability and the good version of anger and sadness. Donnerstag then finds the evil in lance's heart (no one's perfect) and unlocks evil anger and revenge, destruction, darkness and the evil for of sadness.

Out side lance's brain.

Lance: ah…AHHHHHH (grows buffer and gets an evil look and smile)

Tyler: Lance, are you.

Donnerstag: (does the same to Tyler and this is what he says to the evil side of Tyler and lance) it is his fault he could have helped save those people your family and friends gone and it is….

Tyler/Lance: you fault (turn super saiyan except have an eerie green glow around them)

Lance: (hair turns a pale yellow) it was your fault!

Tyler: (gets buffer like lance and his hair changes to pale green) my fault? IT'S YOURS!

Mia: guys?

Tyler: go away (blasts mia into a hillside) now you will pay!!!

Lance: you will be the one paying, you could have saved them.

Tyler: this is it, your time is up!

Author: man what is gonna happen when the two greatest heroes's of the planet duke it out in pure evil rage next capture will be all fighting read and review.