Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The legacy begins ❯ Me Time ( Chapter 18 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Me time.

Outside gravity room 2:00 p.m.

Machine: password?

Tetsoe: fighters for freedom.

Machine: analyzing voice and answer…welcome Tetsoe.

Tetsoe: let's get to work.

Tetsoe walks into a large dark room. He says "lights on" and the room lights up in every corner. Next he yells "GRC level fifteen. The rooms become very heavy for even Tetsoe. Tetsoe starts his training with his stretches then does handstand push ups. After finishing the stretching Tetsoe starts to fight at an invisible enemy on the ground, and then he flies into the air and attacks the invisible enemy again.

Headquarters.

Tyler: does any one know where Tetsoe is?

Keno: he just left a note saying he's going to train.

Zach: does it say where?

Lance: wait a second, where is Zion?

Mia: great Zion and Tetsoe left.

Cliffside in front of the ocean.

Zion is doing every move in his fighting style to a bolder. Zion starts to go fast and actually picks up the huge bolder and throws it into the air. He then turns into a super saiyan. He puts his arms over his chest in an ex shape and yells, "X Laser!" The beam destroys the bolder to little pieces and then Zion flies up and destroys all the little rocks with his fists before they hit the ground.

Keno: they will be back soon.

The opens up showing an over exhausted Tetsoe and he falls to the ground unconscious.

Mia: oh my god, Tetsoe are you okay?!

Tetsoe: ha.

Lance: what was that all about?

Tyler: why did you just laugh?

Tetsoe: I finally turned super sai… (Faints)

Zach: well done super Tetsoe.

Back at the cliff.

Zion: I should get back it is almost 5:30…. Oh crap it is!

Zion takes off into the sky but something hits him back down. The thing that hit him was a blue skinned alien.

Zion: Freitag!

Freitag: thats right!