Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The legacy begins ❯ The 14th World Tourament ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The fourteenth world tournament.

Three months later.

Announcer: hello and welcome to the fourteenth world martial arts tournament.

Crowd: YAAAAA!!!!

Announce: this year is just one tournament for all ages. With last years champion Lance!

Lance: well Tetsoe this is it. The tournament we talked about.

Tetsoe: to bad Kai isn't here.

Zach: hey don't dwell on the past today is our day!!!

Announcer: the first match shall be Tyler VS Motto ready, begin!!!

A kid about 12 years old charges at Tyler and tries to sweep his legs. A quick glance at Lance and Tyler finds out that motto isn't worth the time so Tyler hits him out of the ring with an energy push.

Zach: so Keno that Dai kid got any thing for us?

Keno: well his energy is pretty high for a 15 year old but it is too late to train him.

Announcer: let the second match between Zach and Dai BEGIN!!!

Dai charges at Zach with a fling kick. Zach just sighs and grabs Dai by the ankle and throws him into the crowd.

Announcer: third round Cody VS Subaru, ready begin

A giant man covered in scares swings down to crush Cody. The blow destroys the ground where he struck. "Excuse me" Subaru lifts his arm up showing Cody blocked the attack with one finger. Cody jumps from the hole and knees Subaru in the gut knocking him out.

Lance: hey is that?

Announcer: fourth fight Steve VS Ado fighters BEGIN

Steve throws off his cloak reveling, a spiky red haired man Lance's age in a black and silver fighting suit. Ado attacks Steve in a blur of kicks but all of a sudden Steve elbowed ado in the head knocking him out.

Steve: easy.

Lance: hey Steve!

Steve: hu, is that you Lance?!

Lance: good to see you.

Steve: haven't seen you since you where put in tundra's dungeon.

Lance: yup, but I got out. Where have you been?

Steve: my own work with some one else in a different area……!!!

Lance: what the!?

Keno: can you feel that too?

Steve: that is too much power for any one here.

Tyler: where is that power coming from?

Who is this making this power that is even making the greatest fighters or the planet wonder? Is this person an evil warrior of Tundra's or is he one of the saiyan people at the tournament to fight. You might find out next chapter.

Review, flame I don't care just review. Or (super saiyan) I'll destroy you!