Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The legacy begins ❯ Kavu's past ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kavu's past.

Two weeks later.

Lance and Tyler are shadow fighting with a wall. Sonja and Mia are in the gravity training. Zach and Tetsoe are lifting weights. Keno and Cody are building a house for the Omni family. Lance left shadow training early and went to the grave yard.

Lance: hi guys (tombstones Mace, Zion, Ray, and Colt) and hi mom… (Lays down flowers)

Kavu: you come here often don't you?

Lance: how long have you been there?

Kavu: lance, I know how you feel.

Lance: do tell.

Kavu: it's a long story, you sure?

Lance: tell me.

Kavu: when I was five I was killed by a mad man with a weapon. I was trained by the north kaio or king kaio as he liked to be called. He was the one who taught me my double kameha and my kaio ken attacks. I don't know how but I was six and I was suddenly brought back to life some how, my people called it a "miracle". When I was about seven, I was enslaved by the older brother of tundra his name is Freeza. My family all gone I didn't know if anyone like me was still alive. I was beaten daily even if I did my slave job. When I was eleven I was a rebel and I join a mercenary team to kill Freeza the team was slaughter it was a massacre. Freeza put me in a space pod and sent me into space to die some where. I landed on a peaceful planet covered mostly with high light brown grass. I got a lot of mind training there and I came to love nature. One day one of freeza's minions showed up to check for life. I don't quite know why but he killed a family of rabbits, I lost all control and I ripped the minion limb from limb. I was sick of Freeza and his lackeys so I found the space pod and I flew here because I can feel the pain and despair of people. When was on that planet I learn how to use 100% of my brain. I know many fighting styles and I can create many telepathic things.

Lance: so you do know how I feel, because you can feel it.

Kavu: I felt your despair every sense the birthday you celebrated two years ago.

Lance: the day tundra showed up.

It was a short chapter but all the people of the world need to know how Kavuyami came to this planet and why it is only fair.