Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Lineage ❯ Once upon a Time ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I do not own DB, DBZ, or DBGT. I do not receive money for this story…
 
A/N: This is the story, narration, time line, connecting all the things in the made up Universe that Akira Toriyama created so long ago. This is my take on other things that could have happened, that connects certain families…It binds a few of my stories together…You're where I belong and its sequel Already Gone. If you like my take or view, feel free to use the ideas, to help bind your universe of the best Anime ever…This is a history... It is The Lineage part one.
 
The Lineage
 
Once upon a time
There was a warrior race called the Saiyans. They were the strongest and most fierce people. They ruled with loyalty and honor, amongst themselves, and held courage and discipline as virtues. They were a perfect race; to be used as a tool.
The Icejins were a cold and slithering race of creatures. They had no remorse, no sense of pride, no honor. They were for better word, reptilian, snakes. They had tremendous powers, used to create pain, and to torture. They were heavily bent on dominating the system they lived in but yearend to replace even the Gods themselves... They were evil.
 
If the Icejins had more in numbers, they would not have had to turn to using others to conquer the universe. However, some say it fate or the proper evolution of the things, The Icejins were crippled; only a few handful of extremely powerful and ruthless lizards were left. That was just enough to cause a rift in the peace that all Kais had hoped to achieve by eliminating a race bent on destruction ….
 
One of the many lessons a fighter learns is that if you leave the enemy to breath after another day, then that enemy could come back to kill you later… The Saiyans learned first hand what happens when the benevolence of the Gods, failed to eliminate the few Icejins left over from their annihilation. Searching for more forces to help them The Saiyans were ensnared within the mix, as the tools to help finish the Icejins original plan… total eradication of uprisings and subjugation of the Universe…
 
In his 20th year as ruler, a King known as Vegeta II, ruled his people with a firma and strong hand. His ancestors known to descend form a legendary warrior known as a Super Siayan. The power to transform was part of the bloodline of the elite forces of the Siayan race. Though he had trained as his father before him, he could not increase his power… His son though had a tremendous power level, at the age of 16 was surpassing him. HE hoped that the slow increments of power over the generations would someday allow for everyone within the Saiyan race to be the ultimate warrior. A legend stated that one day when the Legendary would be reborn, and then a new race of warriors would arise.
 
In his 30th year as ruler, King Vegeta II, his son the Prince who was now only 26 years old, faced with a terrible problem. This is where the Icejins known as King Coola, and his sons stumbled upon the legendary race…In a power struggle unlike the warriors had ever seen, they Saiyans were up against three monsters that they should have had no trouble in defeating. However, the moon, which gave the Saiyans their most power, was not due to be full for another fortnight and like what happens when a Kings is slaughtered his kinsmen were left fearful and now looking to a young Prince as their leader.
The prince knew he was strong, but was no match for he hideous creatures that they fought. Many innocent lives of his proud race were lay to ruin. Only the strongest of his kind were alive. Even in the numbers left, they could not defeat the cold creatures that come to use them. Fleeing for their lives, the Saiyans rushed to leave their planet to escape the Ice lords. Prince Vegeta ordered that they seek out another place to hide until they could kill off the horrid things that were after them. The fleet of thousands was loaded and hovering in the out limits of space and they watched as the one ship that contained the feared creatures destroyed the planet known as Saiyantago.
 
The Icejins were not unhappy that the Saiyans no longer had a planet; in fact, it was their idea to destroy their planet and then force them to strike a deal. The Icejins wanted the Saiyans the useful, not to kill them completely. This would make them vulnerable…
 
The young Prince and many of his father's council members were ordered to go to the Icejins, for a formal declaration of a cease-fire. Though he did not want to do it, the Prince was unable to protect his world his father and his race and thus relented to the request.
 
The prince met the creatures up-close and personal. They were beautiful as much as they were hideous. However, the power they radiated, even the lowliest pathetic begin could read the level, the evil that these three beings elucidated.
 
He was forced to bow in front of them and listen to what would be his future and his people's future.
 
In order to show worthiness of remaining alive, they requested that the Prince lead and attack on another world, and claim it as his own. HE must kill off the inhabitants, once that was complete then, and only then would The Icejins allow the Siayan Race to flourish again, under the protection of the Icejins.
 
The Prince felt forced to agree, and thus returned to his ship.
 
His race was down in numbers, he did what any other defeated monarch would do. For the hope of his race would capture the planet Tuffle…. For his people.
 
The Prince, during the trip to be near the Tuffle planet became King Vegeta III of his people. His father's death was mourned. He promised his people that the legendary bloodline still lived and that one day he would help free his people from this new life they were forging.
 
The Tuffle planet was nothing more then a society rich in natural resources and technology. IT s inhabitants were a peaceful one. However, like the Saiyans, they fought their hardest to stop the destruction of their society. The New King had only to take a handful of his most elite fighters to the surface, and use the moon of the planet to turn Oozaro, and conquer the new world.
 
The Icejins sat back and watched as the King became no better then them.
 
After the defeat of the Truffles, the Icejins made a pact with one another.
King Coola left with his eldest son, Cooler, and seek out other races, and to requester other galaxies and systems.
 
Frieza, the youngest, perhaps the strongest fighter of all three Icejins, remained to rule over the Saiyans and to use them to create an Empire. He was Lord Frieza.
 
The Saiyans began life over on their new planet and for a while remained in peace with their new King and The Icejins Lord. Frieza was a crude but wise creature.
HE ordered that the most elite force to go with him as he carried out the plans to eradicate those opposing his rule over the system that held the Tuffle Planet. Thus began the reign of terror known as Siayan purges.
 
King Vegeta III, pitiful in his ability to save his people from destruction of the Icejins, slowly began to rebuild the society they had once lived. As an honor to his family, the Tuffle planet was renamed Planet Vegeta.
It was not always a great time, there were many angered people living there, but most rid to make the best of it. However, many of the warrior races began to lose some of their dignity, the anger they felt over how they could not defeat the three monsters that enslaved them, began to eat away at them and they scorned. Slowly, the evil that was Lord Frieza, enveloped many hearts. The Saiyans lost much of their hearts, and became cold.
The idea of revenge was never far off from everyone's mind, and though most had the fear of their loved ones serving Lord Frieza on the purging missions, they held hope that one day the would all be saved by the Legendary Warrior. One day the legendary would be born and then, they would be free of the oppression.
 
In his tenth year as King, Vegeta III married under Siayan Tradition. His mate was Leiko.
[[[Leiko's Family]]]
Leiko's family was of the first elite. Her cousins were some of the best warriors that ever lived. Two of her bothers were serving with Lord Frieza.
 
Leiko's family was also very gifted. On her father's side, her great Uncle Tomas had been King Vegeta II, the king's fathers, best friend. Tomas had died with King Vegeta II during the battle with the Icejins. Tomas had a son, named Tomaz. He was severely injured during the war and was no longer considered worthy of being an elite warrior. He spent his time now studying and learning of other worlds. His most fascination came with learning about the Truffles who once lived on the planet the Saiyans lived.
 
Tomaz was Leiko's second cousin. Tomaz was married to a woman named Parsus, during the war she too was killed, they had two sons Turles and Bardock. These were Leiko's third cousins. They too were serving Lord Frieza.
Two years after studying about the technology of the systems that the Tuffles had kept logs of, Tomaz left Planet Vegeta in search of another Planet to live. Under permission of King Vegeta III, (he had hopes to find another planet that could sustain Saiyan life once they were free of the Icejins Lord Frieza.) The planet that seemed perfect was Earth….Tomaz's journey took place during King Vegeta's 2nd year as King,
 
Leiko's mother was Lelan.
Lelan was also from a family of Elite warriors.
Lelan's father was Tomaiko, an educator for the upper class families. Lelan's uncle, Montauk, and Tomaiko served the Royals for many years, before the destruction of their planet. They were devoutly loyal to the Vegeta Family. Lelan's uncle, Montauk, married a woman named Tesha.
Tesha was a Trainer many loved her.
She helped train those women who lived in the Royal court of Saiyantago, before the battle with the Icejins.
Tesha had a daughter named Vindell.
Vindell was Lelan's cousin, making her Leiko's second cousin.
Vindell was King Vegeta II mate...
Vindell's best friend had been Parsus. (Parsus was married to Tomaz, whose father was Tomas who was the King's
(Vegeta II) best friend, Tomas is Leiko's second cousin)
 
Leiko had never met her husband's mother; she had died years before when giving birth to Vegeta III. .
Leiko and King Vegeta III were third cousins.
 
Leiko's mother, Lelan also had an aunt named Rayisha. Rayisha was a severe woman, who was almost as strong as the best elite warrior man was. She would spar with Tomas, King Vegeta II, and the new king Vegeta III.
Rayisha was mate to an Elite guard named Annapa.
They had a daughter named Ryokum.
Ryokum was Leiko's second cousin.
They were best friends.
After Leiko married King Vegeta III, all of the remaining Royals formed a tight circle of friends.
 
Ryokum, married on the Planet Saiyantago, and she married a Siayan named Tasaud. They had four children. Her daughters were Rashiad, and Reshume (14 at time of Planet destruction) they were twin girls and they helped Tesha train the elite girls how to fight. Her oldest son was Tasaud II, (16 at destruction of Planet) he had been placed in service of Lord Frieza. Ryokum's youngest son was Nappa. Nappa was 11 when The Planet was destroyed, and they moved to Vegeta-sei.
 
Leiko was 10 years younger the Ryokum, but that did not deter their friendship. They were second cousins after all.
Nappa was 10 years younger then Leiko and her third cousin. He never once left Leiko's side except to spar with other Elites. Nappa had a crush on his third cousin. This was all before the Icejins came.