Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Lost and Sometimes Found ❯ Freiza's Request ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Untitled

Vegeta was walking down the hall to Freiza's dorm room. Not alone, Nappa and Radtiz were with him, he never went alone, when he could anyway… Today Freiza just said, "sure bring the bastards" it didn't matter to him. It was almost Vegeta's 8th birthday, not that that mattered either, it wasn't like it would be any different. Vegeta walked slowly not wanting to be on time, he never liked to be, he didn't have to. He wanted to show everyone he could take his time if he wanted to. They reached the front door, which automatically opened, and walked in, interrupting the person whom was talking and took a seat. It just so happened it was Zarbon who was talking. He wanted Vegeta and his fellow saiyans to take a seat so he could finish showing his pie chart of money they've made during the last year, about 15 minutes later Vegeta (as any 7 year old would) got bored. He looked beside him to see what Nappa was doing, Nappa was chewing a piece of gum, Vegeta knew he had more. "Hit me." He said holding out his hand. "WHAT?!?" Nappa yelled jumping out of his chair Nappa took that the wrong way, and no way was he even near stupid enough to hit the prince of Saiyans! Everyone at the table was staring now, "give me a piece of gum you imbecile!" Nappa still looked confused. Vegeta reached in Nappa's pocket and pulled out a pack of gum grabbed one and shoved it in his mouth. He then threw the package across the room in disgust. Nappa went to get the package and came to sit back down, looking slightly embarrassed that he didn't understand the prince's commands. Everyone at the table was staring again, Freiza looked at Vegeta from across the table "is there anything else you'd like to say before we go on?" Vegeta smirked, and put his feet on the table. "Yes, actually there is" Vegeta turned to Zarbon and blew a bubble that popped just below his nose. "You suck." A second later The Ginew Force, Radtiz and Nappa with a few others were laughing. Freiza just smiled, with Zarbon turning a bright red color. "Shut the fuck up, Vegeta!" Vegeta blew another bubble then said as snake-like as he could… "Make me." He glared at Zarbon until Freiza walked in front of him, he knew he would get in trouble, he just knew it. "Funny that you would be the one to interrupt, Vegeta. I found a planet for you to destroy over the week, your found quite hard to occupy, so I'm giving you this one for yourself." "Well, I guess my reputation is starting to get to you, sure I'll take the mission, but I want some gum in my space-ship…"