Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Lost Saiyan? ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Lost Saiyan?

Thunderous sounds cascaded down the mountain as steel clashed against steel.
"Aukai, hoist the net!" stated the fisherman.

"Aye!" said the young man, around the age of 16 or 17, he has light brown hair caesar with a flip style, he wears slick sunglasses, baggy black kangaroo pants, a wife beater, his eyes are a dark blue, and he wears a golden necklace and high tops. As the young man known as Aukai began to hoist the net he felt a sudden pull in his gut.

"What the, what was that?" asked Aukai.

"What was what, Aukai?" asked the fisherman.

"I felt a sudden pull in my... there it is again." exclaimed Aukai.

Another thunderous clash came from the mountains.
"I'm going to go find out what is going on out there, I think the pulls in my gut is somehow connected to what is going on out there." Aukai told the fisherman.

Aukai goes below deck to his quarters and grabs his orange sleeveless button-up shirt with blue flames and he grabs his black sleeveless trenchcoat with red and orange flames.

"Hey Aukai, you might need this just incase you run into trouble or trouble runs into you." stated the ship's cook.
He throws Aukai a sheath that contains a solid steel kendo stick.
"Yeah, trouble right." Aukai smirked as he put the sheath on his shoulder.
he walked back on deck and told his shipmates he would be back.

"Well just make sure you bring the row boat back, alright." said the fisherman.
"Who said anything about the row boat." exclaimed Aukai as he began to float in mid-air as all of the fishermen's jaws dropped except the cook. Aukai waved bye to his shipmates as he flew off toward the mountains.

As Aukai flew toward the mountain in search of what was causing the strange pulls in his gut.

"Man o' man this is very strange I have never felt this before in my body and Gyukudo never told me anything about it in my lessons with him, but I will surely find out what they are when I get to the mountain." thought Aukai.

Suddenly a massive pull came from his gut that made him stop in mid-air as another clash came from the mountain with an explosion that rocked the water beneath him.

"Whoa, I hope I'm not to late for the action!" exclaimed Aukai.

As soon as he said that a white aura formed around him and he took off faster toward the mountain than before.

As Aukai flew toward the mountain the battle on the mountain between Metal Cooler and "Future" Trunks continued.

"Yahhhhhhh! I've got you now Cooler and you can't escape!" shouted Trunks as he swung his sword at Cooler.

"I don't think so. You naive little boy." said Cooler as he blocked the sword and made another loud clash.

As Cooler blocked Trunk's sword, he knocked Trunks to the ground with a swift kick to the chest. Just as Cooler knocked Trunks on the ground Aukai arrived at the mountain and saw what was happening.

"Oh I see why my gut feels like it does a massive battle between two very strong people is happening." thought Aukai "Oh no that's Trunks and it looks like he is about to be killed by that silverish looking guy. I can't let him be killed!" said Aukai as he powered up with the white aura around and flew toward the battle in the small valley.

"Ha, ha, ha, ha! Now you will die for trying to destroy me! Good bye little boy!" Cooler told Trunks as he pointed his finger down at Trunks about to kill him like his brother, Frieza, killed Vegeta on Namek.

"Not if I can help it, you silverish freak of nature!" shouted Aukai.

Cooler looked over his right shoulder and saw Aukai flying toward him at a high speed. Then all he could see was a foot in his face as Aukai kicked him in his face and knocked him about a few hundred yards from where Trunks lay beaten and bruised.

"Who...who are you?" asked Trunks as he layed there on the ground with his sword lay a few feet from him.

"I am Aukai a local fisherman in these parts of the islands and I am a trained martial artist by my sensei, Gyukudo." Aukai told Trunks as he picked him up off the ground and gave him his sword.

"Well looks like you are a little more than a martial artist. Well can you tell me where you are from?" asked Trunks.

"I am told that sixteen in a half years ago I fell to this planet from the sky to the ocean in a strange looking capsule. I was told that my foster father, his name is Katai, and my foster mother, her name is Jun, found me in the water and named me Aukai which means in japanese "of the sea". For a little over fourteen years now I have trained under the eyes of my sensei and the cook of my family's fishing vessel, Gyukudo, he has tought me several types of martial arts and to control my energy so I could fly like him, that is how I arrived at this valley and saved your life. The rest before my foster parents found me is blurry." Aukia told Trunks.

"Well I see it seems like I own you my life now, huh Aukai is it?" asked Trunks.

"If you are here where are the other Z-fighters, they must be around here somewhere?" asked Aukai as he panned the valley.

"Cooler took them out and I was the only one left that could face him, but now since you arrived I think we have a chance against him." Trunks said as showed Aukai the plateau where the Z-fighters lay.

" I think we have a chance against this Cooler because both you and me are fairly strong." said Aukai.

"Well we should be able to des......"said Trunks as he was shot through the back by Kooler.

As Trunks fell his hair turned to his original orchid purple color and Aukai could see Cooler standing about seventy yards away with his index finger extended and smoking from the blast that was shot.

As Cooler killed Trunks with a blast from his index finger Aukai was in complete shock from what just happened to his new friend he powered up with the white aura around him as he got more pissed off than ever. Then his trenchcoat started to flow like wind was blowing, but really no wind was blowing the flowing came from the aura around him.

"So Aukai is it, I shall destroy you for what you have done to me!" shouted Cooler as he flew toward Aukai at a very high speed.

As Cooler was flying toward him, his eyes turned from the dark blue that they were to a green and then the white aura suddenly turned golden and Aukai's hair turned golden as well and very spikey. With the gloden aura came electricity surging around him.He had reached level 2 Super Saiyan.

"What a Super Saiyan? I thought that Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, and Trunks were the only Super Saiyans, but it doesn't matter just means more fun for me." stated Cooler.

As Cooler flew straight at Aukai, he drew his solid steel kendo stick and flew toward Cooler with it extended. Then the both of them collided in mid-air and made a trmendous clash as Cooler's forearm and Aukai's kendo stick collided with each other. The clash was louder than Trunks ever made fighting Cooler, the force from the collision sent the two of them flying about twenty yards from each other then they flew at each other again and began a series of collisions. The last collision of the series had a force so massive that Aukai's solid steel kendo stick snapped in two like a twig. As the kendo stick snapped he threw the two pieces aside as with the sheath and jumped back a few feet so Cooler would not take advantage of the moment.

"So you're the Cooler I heard about from Trunks before you killed him, eh?" asked Aukai.

"Yes as a matter of fact I am, but there really is no need for you to know because you will not be around long enough to care!" exclaimed Cooler as he stood in his fighting position.

"Really ya think? Well you know what you cocky punk? You shall be destroyed for all the lives that you have taken!" exclaimed Aukai as he stood in his fighting position.

Both Cooler and Aukai stood there for a moment staring at each other in thier fighting positions untill Cooler struck first with a swift kick, but when Cooler went for the kick Aukai moved really fast to where Cooler lost his balance and fell over when he kicked.

"Doesn't look like you are very powerful if you fell flat on your face like that." Aukai said as he smirked.

"Oh you want to see my true power I'll show you." shouted Cooler as he pushed himself off the ground.

As Cooler stood up Aukai could feel a massive pull in his gut as Cooler unleashed his energy and jumped back about a few feet from Cooler.Suddenly there was a blinding light and a tremendous force emiting from Cooler.

Back at the fishing vessel the entire fishing crew was on deck trying to pull a net that was completely full of fish.

"Whoa, I wonder where all these fish came from. We haven't had a catch like this in two or three months!" exclaimed Katai.

Just then the blinding light that Cooler was emiting reached the vessel and the entire crew was shocked at the light from the mountain.

"Oh no! I hope Aukai is going to be allright with what is going on out there!" thought Gyukudo as he felt a tremendous pull in his gut as he saw the light emiting from the mountain.

Back in the valley, as Cooler was unleashing a tremendous amount of energy Aukai was in complete amazement at the amount of energy.

"What is happening to this guy?" Aukai asked himself.

Suddenly the light ceased and the energy that was being emited subsided as wind blew sand in front of Cooler. He stepped out of the blown sand as his ultimate form( the form where he has the points on his head and it looks like he has a mask over his mouth) . Aukai was frieghtend at the sight he saw, but he hid it as he powered up to where there was more electricity surging around than before, his sunglasses sheaned with the golden aura flowing around his body(he stayed at level 2, he doesn't go higher).

"What was that about not being very powerful?" asked Cooler in his ultimate form as lifted his arm at Aukai.

"Well I not going to admit I was wrong, but you are fairly strong. Still I am a lot powerfuller than you." stated Aukai as he he withdrew his fear.

"Well, well, well look who's the cocky one now. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" yelled Cooler as he shot a very powerful blast towards Aukai.

As the blast flew toward Aukai he flew up with tremendous speed.

"Dang, this dude really wants to get rid of me, huh?" thought Aukai as he floated down to the ground. "That was pretty powerful, but not very powerful."

"Boy you are trying my temper, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" yelled Cooler as he shot another powerful blast at Aukai.

"Uh-oh,I got to stop it and quick. KA-ME-HA-ME-HAAAAAAA!!!!" shouted Aukai as he shot a Kamehameha wave to stop the blast that was shot by Cooler.

When the two blast collided with each other they disapated, but then as they disapated Aukai saw Cooler flying toward him at a high speed with his leg extended, but Aukai put his arms up and grabbed his leg and flung him in the air. As he was flung in the air Aukai flew towards him and started to punch him very fast. Then the real fight began.

As Cooler and Aukai where in mid-air blocking each others punches and kicks furiously extremely loud booms could be heard in the distance. Suddenly Cooler grabs Aukai's leg and flings him down toward the ground. As Aukai hit the ground a massive crater formed in the ground and sand was blown across the valley. The shockwave was felt at the fishing vessel and disturbed Gyukudo very badly.

"Oh no Aukai's energy has dropped some what from what it was a few minutes ago." thought Gyukudo.

When Aukai stood up his trenchcoat had big holes in it from the rocks tearing it as with his black baggy jeans and his sunglasses were crushed from the collision with the ground. He looked up toward where Cooler was floating as the aura around him got bigger as his energy grew and the electricity was bigger. He wiped some blood from his mouth and just stared at Kooler with a mean look in his light green eyes.

As Aukai stared at Cooler, he took his arms back in a swinging motion to the side of his body and gathered energy for a very powerful attack.

" KAO-TAO-HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" yelled Aukai as he shot a Kaotaoha blast from his hands up towards Cooler.

"Ahhhh, he thinks he can get rid of me that easily. I don't think so." stated Cooler as he very fast to get away from the blast.

As he did so, Aukai moved so fast he was behind Cooler before he could tell where he was. As soon as Aukai was behind him, he made a clinched fist with both of his hands and swung it down on Cooler's back and sent him flying toward the ground at a very high speed.

"How do you like it, you useless bag of flesh?" asked Aukai with a smirk.

Before he hit the ground, he stopped and floated towards Aukai with a very evil smile.

"Oh what a performance, but I am not amused." said Cooler as he began to throw very fast punches and kicks.

As he began to throw the punches and kicks Aukai threw his arms up in defense to try to block them, but it didn't work he was thrown into a nearby plateau which crumbled like dirt in someones clinched hand.

"Thats the end of that pest." stated Cooler with an evil smile.

Suddenly all the boulders that fell on him flew into the sky with an explosion of golden light as (Aukai powered up to almost Ultimate Super Saiyan, but a step down from it) he blew the boulders apart like a hot knife through butter.

"Oh, now I'm pissed, you tore my favorite trenchcoat and orange shirt apart!" exclaimed Aukai as he wiped some blood off his arm and mouth

Then he began to fly toward Cooler throwing kicks like crazy( just like when Goku was fighting Cell in the Cell games, when they were fighting in the air and Goku started to swing his legs at Cell and then Goku kicked him right in the chin and sent Cell flying), but when he collided with Cooler, he threw his arms up in defense and made the force of his kicks disapate to nothing.

Just as Cooler blocked Aukai's kicks he saw his chance to strike. He threw his arm up the shoot a blast, but it was a fake. When he threw his arm up to blast him Cooler threw his arms up to block his face, but Aukai took advantage of it and kicked him right in the gut and sent him flying into the ground which caused a massive crater. Then Aukai threw his arms up and sent blast after blast down to the ground where Cooler lay which caused a horendous explosion which sent boulders flying into nearby cliffs.

"That had to have taken care of him, it had to." stated Aukai as he gasped for breath and floated down to the ground and surveyed the crater.

As he surveyed the crater he saw nothing in the crater.

"I guessed it did take care of him." said Aukai as he wiped his brow.

"Guess again naive little boy!" exclaimed Cooler as he jumped out of the crater and landed on the other side of the crater. "You can not destroy me that easily." stated Cooler.

Amazed with fear Aukai swallowed his fear and deceided to end it right now. He took his arms and put them over his head in a diamond shape( like DDP) and moved his arms around his body and clinched his fists and put them in front of his body as he powered up to a high level of Super Saiyan 2.

" HI-CHI-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!" shouted Aukai as he shot his most powerful blast that he ever shot from his clinched fists over the crater toward Cooler.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!! No I can not be destroyed I am a supreme being and I will not be destoryed by a little brat" stated Cooler as he fired a powerful blast of his own to counteract Aukai's blast.

When the two blasts hit each other they became a ball of energy that appeared over the crater( like when Cell and Gohan shot the two Kamehameha waves at each other).

"I shall destory you like I did your friend, Trunks. His power level was weak, ha, ha, ha, ha even the sound of his name makes me laugh." exclaimed Cooler as he was trying to counteract Aukai's blast.

"I shall destroy you in the name of Trunks, you freak! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" shouted Aukai as shot a very powerful Hichiha blast towards Cooler as blood ran down his broken arm, which he withstood the pain of his arm to defeat the menace.

Just as Aukai increased the strength of his blast Cooler did the same to his blast. Suddenly Cooler's blast began to overthrow Aukai's and just as Aukai was about to give up he remebered what Gyukudo once told him.

"You should never withdraw your pain that you have in your heart in a life or death battle. And I shall be there in spirit to guide you to victory." Gyukudo said to Aukai in a training session.

Just then Aukai could feel a force trying to help him with his battle, it was the spirit of Gyukudo.

"Listen to me Aukai, I know it is hard to release your pain in your heart, but you need to so you can defeat your enemy." exclaimed Gyukudo in spirit.

"I can't do it sensei. I just can't do it!" stated Aukai.

"Just listen, I will help you defeat this enemy. Just focus and think of who you are doing this for; your father, your mother, Trunks, and the whole world. You must do this for the world." stated Gyukudo in his spirit form as he somehow fed energy to Aukai so he could defeat Cooler.

"Sounds like you are saying a little prayer before you die, I'm touched, NOT!" shouted Cooler as he shot his blast with more energy.

"I think you should be the one to say a prayer Cooler not me HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!" yelled Aukai as he shot a horendous Hichiha blast towards Cooler which overthrew his blast easily.

"No I can't be destroyed by this maggot. Noooooo......." shouted Cooler as he was destroyed by Aukai's Super Hichiha blast.

After Cooler was destroyed by the blast, Aukai's hair fell and turned back to light brown as he fell to his knees.

"I did it?! I did it! Yes, that was for you Trunks!" shouted Aukai as he stood to his feet and took a bow to his defeated enemy. "Now to Kami's!" Aukai said as he flew up towards Kami's with Trunks's body in his arms.

As Aukai arrived to Kami's lookout Mr. Popo and Dende was standing there watching the entire battle from above.

"Dende, Dende I need your help can you please revive Trunks for me?" asked Aukai as he landed at the lookout.

"I will try to." stated Dende as he placed his hands over Trunks's chest as a white light began to emit from his hands.

Suddenly the light subsided and Trunks sat up and asked where he was and what happened. Aukai told him what happened.

"You beat Cooler, but how he was really powerful, I couldn't beat him. How?" stated Trunks as he stood up.

"Well let me show you how." stated Aukai as he transformed into a Super Saiyan right in front of Trunks, Mr. Popo, and Dende. "Dende? Is there anyway to revive the Z-fighters?" asked Aukai as he powered down.

"There is, all you need to do is bring me seven round stones so I can try to turn them into DragonBalls and summon the dragon Shenron to reserect them." Dende said to them.

"Well I guess we're on a stone hunt, huh." stated Aukai as him and Trunks went back down to earth and gathered seven stones.

"I still can't believe you are a Super Saiyan, I thought that me, my dad, Goku, and Gohan were the only Saiyans left. I guess I was wrong." exclaimed Trunks as they flew down.

"I guess you were weren't you." stated Aukai as he smirked.

"We're back and with seven stones." Trunks said.

"Bring them here." said Dende.

They brought the stones to Dende and he placed his arms over them and transformed them into the Earth DragonBalls.

"I call upon Shelong!" shouted Dende.

"Who has called upon me?" asked the dragon Shenron.

"It is I Aukai a noble fisherman." Aukai said.

"I shall give you one wish." Shenron stated.

"Well our wish is for everyone who was killed by the enemy Cooler to be reserected." stated Aukai.

"I shall grant it." stated Shenron.

"Allright we got the Z-fighters back! Yes!" exclaimed Aukai. "Before we go I need to get a senzu bean from Korin because of my broken arm."

So they waved bye to Mr. Popo and Dende and went to Korin's place to get a senzu bean.

"Korin? Korin? Are you here?" asked Trunks.

"Yeah I'm, here whatcha' want?" asked Korin.

"We need a senzu bean for my friend here, he has a broken arm from the fight with Cooler." stated Trunks.

"Allright. Here boy eat this." exclaimed Korin as he gave Aukai a senzu bean.

As Aukai ate the bean he could feel his strength coming back to his arm.

"I thank you so much my friend. Thank for allowing me to get my strength back in my arm." stated Aukai as he bowed to Korin.

"You're welcome kid, come back anytime." exclaimed Korin.

"I will!" Aukai said as him and Trunks began to fly back down to the earth.

As Trunks and Aukai said goodbye to their new friends they went down to the earth to see their friends.

"Hey Goku, whats up?" asked Aukai politely.

"Do I know you from somewhere?" asked Goku.

"Probably not, but I know you." stated Aukai. "My name is Aukai I am a noble fisherman in these parts of the islands, but enough about me I need to talk to you in private please."

"Sure why not." Goku said as they floated in the air to another plateau about fifty yards away from where the Z-fighters were.

"Can I ask you something Goku?" asked Aukai.

"Sure why not." said Goku.

"Can you turn into a Super Saiyan for me?" asked Aukai.

"Ok." Goku said as he powered up with the white aura around him and his eyes turned green. Then suddenly the white aura turned golden and he transformed into a Super Saiyan.

"Well you know what?" Aukai asked Goku.

"What?" asked Goku.

"I can do that as well." stated Aukai as he powered up with a white aura around him and his eyes turned green from dark blue. Then suddenly, just like Goku, his white aura turned golden and he transformed into a Super Saiyan.

"Wha... what you're a Super Saiyan as well. I thought me, Vegeta, Gohan, and Trunks were the only Super Saiyans left." stated Goku.

"Well I am and I also beat your enemy Cooler." stated Aukai as he powered down.

Back on the plateau where the Z-fighters stand, Vegeta glared at the plateau where Goku and Aukai is on.

"Hmph. Who is that boy Kakarot is with?" Vegeta asked grumphly.

"That's my new best friend and fellow Saiyan, Aukai." Trunks implied.

"Saiyan? That little boy can not be a Saiyan." Vegeta exclaimed.

"Well he is." Trunks said.

"Lets go back to the group now and introduce you." Goku implied.

"Allright. That would be good." Aukai said as they flew toward the other plateau where the Z-fighters stood.

"Hey everyone this is the new member of the Z-fighters. I'm proud to introduce Aukai." Goku told everyone.

"Hmph. New member of the Z-fighters, he probably would last in this group!" Vegeta said grumphly.

"Well guys I really don't want to ruin the moment, but I can't be in your goup because I have to help my family's fishing vessel." stated Aukai.

"You can be with your family, but I just want to know one thing. Will you be able to help us in battles?" asked Tien.

"Well of course, but one problem." Aukai said.

"What's that?" Krillin asked.

"How will I know if there is a battle going on?" asked Aukai.

"You have trained before,right?" asked Piccolo.

"Well of course. Under the eyes of my sensei,Gyukudo." Aukai stated.

"Then every time there is a battle going on you will feel a slight pull in your gut and then you will know a battle is happening." stated Piccolo.

"Allright. I will remember that. Well I'll see you guys later ok." Aukai said as he started to fly away toward his fishing vessel.

"Bye for now Aukai. See ya!" Gohan yelled to him as he left the valley.

As soon as Aukai flew off toward the south side of the island the Z-fighters took off in the west toward West City, where they lived, and to their families. When Aukai landed back on the vessel, he told a heck of a story to the crew of the vessel.

END