Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Meaning of Christmas ❯ A Christmas Carol Told DBS Way ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Kyra sat in Trowa; her tree that is bald on one side and it reminded her of Trowa from Gundam Wing's hair. She looked down below her, through the branches at MarronZero (MZ) locked in hands with TapionZero (TZ). They laughed with the joy of the holidays coming. Their love got them through a lot of hard times. Her attention was soon drawn away by another couple holding hands and walking along the iced lake's side.

It was Nail and Videl; MZ disagreed with this couple finding it very wrong, but it was the holidays so anything can happen. Nail spoke solfly into Videl's ears, and she quickly giggled after he finished. Across the lake music blasted as Fah danced with Penny; who just gave Fah a new sound system, and it seemed he was using it already.

Kyra sighed; jealous and annoyed. Out on the ice was Charlie playing hockey with Trunks; who she wasn't going easy on, and it was a hard game for the demi saiyan. Kyra let out a smile as Trunks crashed into the snow off to the side of the ice.

"I hope you turn into a snow demon up there."

Kyra looked down to see MZ's sweet smile; she only had this because she was off from work for a month, and the fact that TZ had his arm wrapped around her waist. TZ seemed to keep the holidays in order (he made sure MZ didn't go nuts as she bossed everyone around).

"Leave me alone.." Kyra growled.

"Nice holiday aditude you've got there Kyra." MZ answered her.

Kyra folded her arms and glared down at MZ; who's smile turned into a frown from her little sister's rudeness. This little sene drew the attention of everyone else outside. Charlie and Trunks got off the ice and joined the crowd; Videl and Nail, Fah and Penny; who stopped what they were doing to see the fuss.

"Yo?" Videl looked up "What's her problem?"

"...Leave her there..." Nail said smugly. "She wants to be a little brat..." With that Nail took off, soon joined by Videl.

MZ sighed and slaped her hand to her forehead. Fah and Penny took off; they had nothing to say about it. MZ growled, only to get a peck on the cheek from TZ.

"It's cold out here, I'm going inside... Something you should do too sweetie." TZ shivered.

"I'm okay, I'll join you in a few pooh."

MZ turned to kiss TZ as he left back for the house to get warm by the fire everyone was making inside.

Slowly MZ climbed up the tree and sat next to Kyra.

"No one wants to deal with you anymore..." MZ looked over at her.

"I don't care, now do I?" Kyra didn't even face MZ.

"I think you do... You just like being a brat."

"You don't even know me."

"I know you more then you think."

"I hate you.."

MZ was getting more and more annoyed by the second. So with that she shoved Kyra out of the tree into a pile of snow, then she hoped down next to her and looked over to her.

"I only pity the fact that you try too hard to annoy us.." With that MZ left Kyra to stand out in the snow.

'Who does she think she is...' MZ thought as she entered the house.

The the house was filled with holiday cheer. Teii and Cotton were hanging up snowflakes on the window. Nail and Videl were finishing up lighting candles. Natz and Vegeta were wrapping gift; though Vegeta was burning the paper and wrapping himself more. Lelu and Piccolo were singing carols (hehe singing Namek!). Fah was remixing "White Christmas" with Penny sitting in his lap. Not to forget Charlie and Trunks were asleep on the couch.

"Hey hun." TZ smiled to MZ as she stood a seat next to him. "Where's Kyra?"

"Out there..." MZ mumbled.

"You're going to keep her out there..?"

"Lock the door." Clearly MZ was annoyed.

TZ just laughed and shook his head, he was trying to get MZ to smile.

"I'm not joking..." MZ frowned more. "She pisses me off so much..."

"Maybe that's what she wants to do, ever think that Marron?"

MZ blinked a few times. "Maybe you're right..."

Kyra wrapped her scarf tighter around her neck and leaned back on the trunk of Trowa. She shivered and wondered if it was all worth it, pouting and all. She fell alseep as snowflakes danced around her in a silent opera....

"Wake up Miss Scrooge!"

Kyra felt poking and pulling at her side.

"Miss Scrooge wake up!"

".....What?!"

Kyra said up and met eyes with Lelu; who was dressed up as a maid.

"Uh... Lelu?" Kyra blinked a few times.

"Yes miss?" Lelu stood over Kyra with such a large fake smile.

"....What are you doing dressed like that?"

"I am your maid, you're late for work."

"...."

Kyra got up out of bed and looked out the window. The lake was replaced by a street full of people dressed in clothing from the mid 1800s. Everything to Kyra seemed a bit old fashion.

"Lelu where are we?" Kyra was confused.

"London miss." Lelu answered.

"London?!" Kyra's jaw dropped.

"Yes miss, London. December 24th, Christmas' Eve."

"...Uh.."

"Miss Kyra Scrooge, you are late for work."

"...Where do I work?" Kyra was far passed confused.

"Down the street Miss. Mrs Marron Cratchit must be waiting for you."

Kyra laughed. "I get it. Okay, Lelu I'll play along."

Kyra grabbed picked up some clothing that Lelu must have laid out and changed quickly. Then with one last look around the house she was in, she left.

'I must be nuts. Where did they move me?'

Kyra kept thoughts racing through her mind as she walked streets. She took notice that people were moving away from her fast, staring, or not looking down when passing her.

'What is wrong with them. Oh look it's MZ!'

Kyra ran up to MZ; who was dressed in just about rags, and on such a cold day too.

"MZ I have to say this is a good joke." Kyra smiled "I'm feeling better."

"...Miss Scrooge?" MZ's body shook a bit and she looked down at her own feet.

"MZ you okay?"

"Miss I am Mrs Cratchit, who is MZ?"

Kyra blinked a few times. "You guys really know how to play out a good joke."

"Joke? What joke Miss?" MZ asked, confused.

"Ha, ha, ha. This is getting old." Kyra frowned.

"I'm sorry miss don't take away from my pay!" MZ's body shook again.

"MZ... I work for you, and you don't even pay me!" Kyra was getting annoyed by the joke.

"Miss I don't know who MZ is." MZ backed away only to crash into TZ; who was dressed in middle class 1800s clothing as well.

"Hello Aunt Scrooge." TZ smiled to Kyra.

"Aunt? TZ you're older then me." Kyra blinked.

"Are you sick Aunt?" TZ put a hand on Kyra's shoulder.

"Don't touch me! You're creepy!"

Kyra pushed off TZ's hand and opened the door to the office they were standing in front of. They entered the room, then MZ quickly took a seat at a desk and started work on a few papers.

"Aunt Scrooge?" TZ snapped Kyra out her day dream.

"I'm not Scrooge!" Kyra mumbled.

"Aunt I want you to join us for dinner. Me and my wife, I'm sure you will like her."

"Wife? TZ you're dating Marron!"

With that said TZ started to laugh.

"Clearly Aunt, me and Mrs Cratchit are just friends, plus she is married with child as well, you know, Tiny Teii." TZ smiled again "How is she Mrs Cratchit?"

"She is well and getting stronger, thank you for asking sir." MZ looked up from her desk.

"Well Aunt will you be joining us?"

"No! TZ go away for are scaring me!" Kyra hid under her desk.

"Very well then Merry Christmas Aunt."

"I hate Christmas! You people are creepy!"

TZ walked out into the cold holiday air letting snow fly into the room. Slowly, glancing from time to time at Kyra, MZ walked over to the coal and put some in the fire.

"What are you doing?" Kyra stood up again.

"Sorry Miss!" MZ grabbed the coal from the fire.

"No MZ- Er, I mean 'Mrs Cratchit' leave them in there."

MZ dropped the coal into the fire again. "Last time you yelled Miss, but I don't want to you catch a cold."

"Since when do you care about my health? Just the other night you left me outside in the snow!" Kyra folded her arms; annoyed.

"It's closing time, Miss..." The clock started to toll as MZ looked over to Kyra.

"And...?"

"May I leave?" MZ looked down.

"Uh, yeah not like you did much here anyway." Kyra shurged.

MZ bowed her head; she seemed to be taking it the wrong way. "Sorry miss." She soon grabbed the rag scarf she had and took off into the cold air of "London".

'This keeps getting better and better...' Kyra walked outside and shut the door, locking it and began the trip back to the house he first came from.

'Maybe Lelu will finally tell me this joke is over?' Kyra tried to keep good thoughts inside her head as people like before gave her dirty looks.

'I just want this to end...'

Kyra ran up the stairs into the house and grabbed for the door's handle only to grab a person's face.

"Aahh!" Kyra let out a scream. "What the hell?! Videl?!" Once again Kyra's jaw dropped.

"Yesssss.. I am Videl Marley." Videl's head moaned.

"What the hell is going on?!" Kyra was starting to get freaked out.

"I have come to warn you Kyra Scrooge."

"I'm not Scrooge!"

"You will be visited by 3 ghosts tonight. Be warned. Change your ways!" With that Videl disappeared.

"Well that was odd.." Kyra opened the now "un-Videled" (is that even a word...? no.. oh well I make it a word now! merry Christmas Videl! I made a word after you.. Videled.. I want to copyright that...) door and walked inside the house. "LELU!"

"Yes miss." Lelu came running into the room. "Yes?"

"Did you know that the door handle has Videl's head on it..."

"No it doesn't.. And Miss Videl Marley died last Christmas, Miss." Lelu gave Kyra a scared look.

"Okay... Know what! This is a dream, and everyone in this dream is on crack!" Kyra stormed up the stairs into the bedroom and changed into the nightshirt Lelu laid out for her.

'If I go to sleep, I'll wake up in un-dream land...' Thinking that Kyra fell back on the bed and went to sleep (or "sleep" since she's dreaming, or IS she?).

"Kyra Scrooge, wake up..."

"Go away."

"GET THE HELL UP!"

Kyra's head snapped up to see a floating glowing Natz.

"Let me guess... Natz is the Ghost of Christmas past.." Kyra rubbed her eyes. "And I am still dreaming."

"THIS IS NO DREAM!" Natz snapped at Kyra.

"You know you are killing a Chirstmas Carol..." Kyra yawned.

"This will be more work then I thought..." Natz grabbed Kyra's arm and dragged her to the window.

"Uhh...?" Kyra looked down to the drop to the ground outside.

"Watch it, the first step is a lu-lu..." Saying just that Natz shoved Kyra out the window.

"H-Hey!" Kyra fell into a white light and landed in yet another pile of snow.

Softly Natz landed down next to her, then she began to walk towards a clearing in what seems to be a forest. Kyra pushed herself off the ground and brushed snow off her pants.

"So... Like where are we?" Kyra asked looking around the forest.

"Hush up." Natz cut her off.

Natz pointed to another clearing where Fah stood with another Kyra.

"Hey... That's me..? And Fah?" Kyra rubbed her eyes again. "Now I'm having a dream inside my dream... Wonderful..."

"Hush it. This is you last Chirstmas." Natz put a hand over Kyra's mouth.

"It's going to start snowing again." The other Kyra siad hugging close to Fah; who just laughed.

"He should hurry inside, I'll race you for some marshmel-" Fah was cut off by Kyra running away to the house, passing the clear shining lake. "Hey Kyra, wait up! Not fair!"

Natz and the other (other?) Kyra (the one with the hand over her mouth? this is hard to writeeeee *whines* MZZZZZ I hope you like this -_- it's a pain from now on it'll be Kyra Scrooge ^__^ so you guys dun get confused) watched them run across the lake to the house. Getting more and annoyed with the fact of watching her past, Kyra Scrooge pulled Natz's hand off her mouth then bit it.

"Ow!" Natz turned and growled. "You little-"

"Hey, hey, hey." Kyra smiled. "You're the sweetheart of the team, you gotta be nice."

Natz shurgged. "I'm a ghost I don't have to do anything you say..." Taking Kyra's hands Natz dragged her to the house. "Look..." Natz pointed to the window.

"No..." Kyra folded her arms and turned away.

Natz sighed. "Annoying pain you are.." She grabbed Kyra and forced her to look into the window. Narrowing her eyes Kyra peered into the window.

Fah sat on the couch with the other Kyra's head in his lap, both laughing and talking with soft holiday music playing.

"Let's move on.." Natz waved her hand and they appeared in another new place.

There Fah stood with Kyra; looking very crossed. "Fah it's over!"

"..." Fah looked down. "...Why?" Too late, Kyra walked away.

"God... I'm a bitch.." Kyra looked down.

"Wow! You finally catch on..." Natz waved her hand again. They appears back in Kyra's bedroom. "Another ghost will visit you... Enjoy your night..." Natz disappeared into a puff of smoke.

"What next..." Kyra fell back on the bed.

"I'm next!"

Kyra sat back up and looked over only to see a fat Penny with a fruit crown on.

"Oh lordie..." Kyra blinked.

"I don't worry..." Penny took out a safety pin and pop the balloon of fat, then snapped her fingers turning into the punk-et of Christmas Present. "Much better!" Penny took off the crown and place a witch's hat on her head.

"Don't tell me we are going to fly around on a broom..." Kyra backed away.

"Good idea!" Penny grabbed Kyra's hand then a broom. "To the window!"

"How about not!" Kyra tried to free her hand.

"You're a party-poo." Penny threw Kyra out the window and jumped out with her broom. Lucky for Penny, she landed on the broom, unlucky for Kyra she landed in snow (again I am starting to hate snow... For Kyra's sake). "Oops... I missed ya guess the broom only has room for one." Penny floated over her on her broomstick. "Follow me..." Penny took off down a street.

Soon Penny Present (PP lol... sorry) and Kyra (Scrooge!) made it to a small house and peered into the window.

"Mommy... It's so cold." Teii held close to a small fire. "Mommy..."

"I know Tiny Teii, it'll be chirtmas soon."

"Penny!" Kyra yelled to break the moment.

"What..." Penny answered bitterly.

"This is insane! Teii is like 16 and MZ is 21! MZ would be like... 5 when we had her..."

Penny laughed. "Oh well Marron was a horny child."

"Un-needed info..." Kyra was getted scared of this.

"On to next!" Penny clapped her hands and the appeared in front of another house; this one better built of an upper class family. "It's your nephew Tapion's house! Look inside."

"He is NOT my nephew! He is a year older then me!"

Penny shoved Kyra's face to the cold window. "Look NOW!" Penny added a slap to the back of Kyra's head.

"Let's play Guess-Who!" TZ stood up.

"How to you play that?" Charlie asked.

"Well my dear wife." TZ started to answer.

"Whoa! Penny TZ and Charlie hate each other..." Kyra shuddered at the feeling of them married.

Penny shurgged. "It's Christmas, Videl and Nail are going out.. Anything can happen."

"You act out a person, thing, or animal, then everyone has to guess what or who it is!" TZ smiled. "Easy, huh?"

"Sounds like fun!" Go-Chan put her feet up on a chair laughing.

"Yeah let's play!" Messa giggled. "Fun, fun, fun."

Piper pulled up a chair and took a seat "I think this sounds okay. I'll play."

"Count me in!" Tifa laughed.

"Mmm... Kay. I play too." Rachel (girl from Oujo Bra that no one knows about LOL just kidding Rach!) added in too.

"Okay I am mean, a brat, and I smells bad. Who am I?" TZ smirked.

"Ummm Vegeta?" Tifa asked.

"No."

"Okay... Umm, a bear?!" Messa yelled out.

"No..."

"INU-YASHA!" Rachel jumped up only to her slapped by Messa.

"...No..."

"Hmm... smells bad.. bratty...Asuka from Eva?" Go-Chan wondered.

"Nope Go, close though..."

"Your Aunt Kyra?" Charlie giggled.

"Yes!" TZ laughed.

"Hey..." Kyra lifted up her arms and smelled her pits. "Not smelly!"

Penny fel off her broomstick. "Ew.."

"Hey!" Kyra kicked her.

"That is all" Penny clapped her hands and they appeared back in Kyra's bedroom.

"...They hate me, don't they?" Kyra sighed.

"They liked you before you turned into a brat." Penny clapped her hands "Bye Kyra!" With that Penny turned into music notes and disappeared.

A dark shadow appeared in the back of Kyra's room and pointed to the window.

"Let me guess... the gohst of Chirstmas Yet to Come?"

"..." The ghost had a tail sticking out from under it's robes.

"Uh.. ha!" Kyra walked over and pulled the hood off the ghost's head, only to find a paper bag over its' head. "Ugh." Kyra pulled the bag off its' head to see Nail.

"You depress me ALL the time Kyra... It's my turn now!" Nail took the bag and put it on and pulled the hood back over his head.

"Okay Nail show me my "death". Kyra laughed.

"...What?" foled his arms.

"I can't die.. member? I'm imortal..."

"It's not your death..." Nail grabbed Kyra and they disappeared.

"Where are we...?" Kyra looked around.

"Graveyard..."

Kyra looked at the graves of all her friends and family then she saw herself sitting alone. "I'm alone..." She sighed "Like I am... Now if I don't change..."

"I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE!" Kyra jumped out of her real bed in her real room and looked around. "Just a dream?" She looked outside. "It's Christmas!" She grabbed the bag of gifts she got for everyone and ran downstairs to see them all sitting around opening gifts.

"Hey sleepy head." MZ smiled up to Kyra.

"Hey sis." Kyra jumped the rail and gave MZ her gift.

"I love it!" MZ smiled and put the locket Kyra got her on, this made Kyra smile.

"Nail catch!" Kyra threw him her gift to him. "It's a life Nail." Kyra winked.

Nail unwrapped it and opened the box to find a cowboy hat. "Thanks.." Then he smiled finally and put it on.

"Hey hey hey Charlie!" Kyra threw Charlie a gift; Harry Potter V. "Thanks!" Charlie started to read, only to get a glare from MZ.

"Hey Tei-o" Kyra threw Tei a wrapped up DVD of "Lord of the Rings".

"God Bless us!!!" Teii smiled (had to add that!)

Then to Fah a female Fat Fah(et). Penny got a book of magic spells. TZ got firetrunk (haha.. sorry) Videl got FFXI (even if it's not out note: Final Fantasy 11) and for Lelu a green love bird, who we will let her name (^^).

MZ got up and grabbed Kyra's arm and made her sit, then handed her a gift. "There open it."

Kyra smiled then opened it. "MZ IT'S THE BEST THING IN THE WORLD!" With that Kyra hugged her sister and learned the meaning of Christmas was... (*drum roll*) GIFTS FOR ALL!... no no no Being yourself with family is worth it all... (end!)

my notes BLAH! This was from the story a Christmas Carol so...

Scrooge - Kyra

Scrooge's Maid - Lelu

Bob Cratchit - MarronZero

Fred Halliwell (Scrooge's nephew) - TZ

Jacob Marley - Videl

Ghost of Past - Natz

Belle Fezziwig (Scrooge's girlfriend) - Fah (LOL!)

Ghost of Present - Penny

Janet Halliwell (Fred's wife) - Charlie

Janet's and Fred's guests/family - Messa, Go-Chan, Tifa, and Rachel.

Tiny Tim - Teii

Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come - Nail

So everyone, this is your chirstmas gift! Since all the things I gave you as Kyra... can not be given... cus I AM BROKE! so this will have to due ^__^;; Have a good Holiday all!