Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Newest Saiyans ❯ The Robber ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
The Newest Saiyans
a/n: Thanks for all the reviews. If anyone has any questions aobut my story then ask them in your reviews and I will answer them in my author's note. I haven't saw all of dbz or dbgt so I didn't know who was born first, Bra or Pan, and then my sister told me that Bra was born first, and I didn't write about Bulma in the hospital so Bra is already born in my story and she is 2 years old. I hope that you like this chapter. Please read and review.

disclaimer: I don't own Dragonball Z or its characters.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~

" Videl, if you never need anything just call me and I will come over.", Bulma told Videl while she was holding Pan." Thanks Bulma. Go ahead and go home. I will be fine.", Videl explained. Bulma and everyone went back to capsule corporation." Hey Goten, did you know that tomorrow is my birthday?", Trunks said in the car on the way home." Cool. Are you having anybody come over?", Goten asked in an excited voice." No, my mom said that the nights that you spent the night was enough.", Trunks explained.


Capsule Corporation.

" We are finally home. Hey do you wanna go up stairs and play video games?", Trunks asked as they went upstairs." Hey Goten watch your step.", Trunks said." Huh? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!", Goten yelled as he fell down the hole." OOOOH. Hehehehe.", Trunks laughed as Goten got up rubbing his butt." Hey Goten you know when I told you to watch your step?", Trunks asked while laughing." Yeah.", Goten answered." Well thats why.", Trunks said and while he was laughing he lost his balance and fell down the hole and landed on his head." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!", Goten laughed out loud." TRUNKS, GOTEN COME DOWN STAIRS, I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING." Bulma yelled to Goten and Trunks." What are we having Bulma?", Goten asked." Vegeta won't go out and get anything for me to fix so we are going out to eat at McDonalds.", Bulma said.

They all got in the car and went to McDonalds. They got their food and went to their table.

" Hey Vegeta do you want me to get your happy meal for you.", Bulma giggled." Yes.", Vegeta said as he put a bib on so he wouldn't get food on his pink shirt and yellow pants.

" I am ready to go.", Bulma, Trunks, and Goten said." Vegeta are you almost done.", Bulma asked." This burger is pretty big isn't it.", Vegeta said with his mouth full.

They all got done and went home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a/n: I am sorry that I cracked on Vegeta. It is that the oppertunity was to hard to pass up. Now back to the story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They all went to sleep. It was 3 o'clock in the morning.

Bang." Goten, are you awake?", Trunks asked." Yeah, did you hear that?", Goten answered and asked." Let's go see what it is.", Goten said as they walked down stairs and saw Vegeta staring at a robber." Hey dude get out of the way before I shoot you.", The robber said pointing the gun at Vegeta. He shot and Vegeta stuck out his hand and knocked the bullets away." WHAAAAAA.", Bra screamed in her bed because she was scared of the gun shot. Bulma ran upstairs." Dude your like strong. MOMMMY!", the robber yelled as he ran out and tripped and got back up and ran some more and Vegeta shot a lot of beams at his feet and made him dance.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
a/n: Sorry that this chapter is so short. This is the end of chapter 3. In the next chapter find out if the robber will make it to his mommy.