Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Nightmare of Babysitting ❯ Neverending ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Nightmare Of Babysitting
by Anime Dragonmaster

"Vegeta" A loud noise echoed the room.

"I SWEAR I DIDN'T DO IT I DIDN''T''''T STEAL THE COOKIES!!" Vegeta Responded back.

"That isn't what I was going to ask you......."

"Oh really? ok" Vegeta answers then slouches back on the couch watching his television.

"Hmph, Well anyway's......me and the girls are going shopping and the guys are going to the pool
hall and I don''''t suppose that you want to go hmm...?" Bulma asked crossing her arms.

"M''eh why would I waste MY time doing something so worthless" Vegeta responded and then turned back to the television.

Bulma stood there and then smiled.

"Hey what are you smiling at?" Vegeta questioned her noticing her smile.

"As I was saying before were all going out except you so that means lucky you get to watch the kids!!" Bulma starts giggling!

"Did you just say.......babysit? me the invincible Vegeta babysit no you can not do this to me no.....! I refuse" he cried for help.

"Sorry honey you don''''t got a choice its to late to bring them to Master Roshi''s''s's and if you do watch them....no dishes for a week!" Bulma said while pointing her finger in the kitchen to the sink.

Vegeta drool while picturing him not doing dishes for a whole week. "Hmm...no dishes......" he wondered.

"Great Ill see you later honey the kids are in trunk's room later" Bulma kissed vegeta quickly and walked out of the room.

Vegeta stared as a full car drove down the driveway.
"How hard can this be its only babysitting im the almighty Vageta, that''''s right I can do this easily. Vageta smiled trying to make himself feel powerful.
If Goku can do it then so can I Vegeta started to laugh.
Suddenly when Vegeta was showering himself with his pride he heard a loud bash come from Trunk''''s room. Vegeta slowly followed the sound till he came to a door, he opened it carefully and inside to find his son Trunks, his little friend Goku''''s kid Goten, and a little girl marron.

Oh, hey dad Trunks looked up at his dad and smiled.

Vegeta looked down at the kids and then slowly turned around to shut the door.

Hey dad, play with us Trunks opened the door and glared at Vageta.

No Vegeta yelled back staring at there little toys scattered on the floor.

Mr.Vegeta please? Goten made a cute face to him.
...........Darn kids Vegeta whispered

Look Mr.Vegeta look at my dolly Little Marron picked up her doll and showed it to Vageta.

What the I mean oh isn''t''''t it nice later Vegeta glared at the doll and tried to walk out.

Vegeta closed his eyes, and walked to the living room to watch television, but then suddenly he saw Trunks, Goten, and Marron already sitting on his couch eating his chips.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING"Vegeta yelled.

Well you won''''t play with us and where bored so...... Trunks told him with his arms crossed.
Fine get your dolly and your cars or whatever ill play with you! Vageta said with a mad mood.
Yay! Thank-you Mr.Vegeta here you can be Kelly Ill be Barbie! Marron said passing him a small doll with blonde hair and smiling at him with happiness.
...............This can''t be....... Vegeta stared at the small doll in plain silence.
Ok Ill start Mr. Vegeta Marron told him putting her doll on the floor and making it walk.

Ok Kelly do you want to go to the park? Marron pretended her doll to say.

NO, I DON''T WHAT TO GO TO THE PARK BARBIE Vegeta yelled.

But Barbie I want to go to the park so lets go Marron smiled and made her doll move around the floor.

No I REFUSE TO GO TO THE PARK! Vegeta yelled.

Oh of course Kelly your so smart I forgot that where not dressed to go! Marron smiled and grabbed a little Barbie closet full of Barbie clothes.

Ok Kelly pick something! Marron layed the clothes in front of Vegeta.
Vageta stared at the clothes blankly.
Oh Kelly wear this one! Marron pointed to a pink dress with blue flowers.

NO I REFUSE TO GO TO THE d**n PARK AND WEAR THIS LITTLE DRESS!
Vageta said in a high pitched voice.
Marron made a sad face at Vegeta.
...............No Marron don''''t cry....... Vegeta noticed a tear roll down the little girl''s cheek.

Vegeta slowly picked up the dress and looked at it in his hand.

Goten and Trunks looked at Vegeta and started giggling.

STOP LAUGHING NOW Vegeta yelled at them.
Oh ok sorry Trunks laughed then turned around and started playing with his car with Goten.

Vegeta slowly started to undress the doll and he tried to put the new outfit on.

Marron noticed and put a smile on her face.
Vegeta concentrated on fitting the little dress on.
THE d**n THING DOESN''T''''T FIT Vegeta yelled.

Um...Mr.Vegeta the Zipper... Marron pointed to a small zipper at the back.

Oh, ....... Vegeta stared at the zipper, he was really mad now and was clenching the doll in his hand.

d**n KELLY TAKE THIS Vageta squished the doll with his fist and the small head came of and rolled on the floor,
HAHAHA I HAVE DEFEATED KELLY!! HAHAHA Vageta laughed like a mad-man.

Marron made a sad face and looked down to her doll.
No....Marron don''t cry... Vageta noticed her almost in tears.

Mommie got me this dolly Marron Whined.
Vageta pictured 18 getting mad at him. And made a sour face.
Don''t worry ill fix it Vageta stood up and walked out of the room.
Yay! Thank-you Mr.Vageta Marron smiled.
Yeah shure Vageta mumbled while grabbing a large bottle titled SUPER GLUE
Ill show you super glue Vageta grabbed the bottle and squeezed it all over the little dolls head.
Oops Vageta said then when he noticed that he had poured half the bottle all over the dolls head.


Mr.Vageta how is my doll going? Marron called over to him

Umm.......Fine Vageta stared down at the 2 centimetres from where it was supposed to be and the half cut of hair with strands of glue.

Suddenly Marron walked into the room and stared at her doll in Vegeta''s hands.

Here ya go Vageta handed the doll over.

Marron made a sad face and then walked over two Goten and Trunks.

Vegeta sat the kids on the couch, muttering unpleasant words.
''''Kids were watching a movie.'''' He said sternly, crossing his arms on the couch.
''''Ok!'''' chirped Goten. ''''Pick one for us Mr. Vegeta!''''
''''Pick it yourself.''''
''''No, you pick it.''''
''''Listen kid, pick it yourself.'''' He said, getting very uptight.
''''Daddy pick a movie!'''' Trunks said, sitting beside him.
''''No! I told you kids to pick it!''''
''''But we don''''t know what to pick!''''
''''WELL PICK SOMETHING!'''' he yelled. The kids all got quiet and stared at him with big eyes. They ended up picking Fern gully suggested by Marron.
After the movie, Vegeta shoved the kids in the kitchen.
''''Can we have macaroni and cheese?'''' Trunks asked.
''''What kinda crap is that?'''' muttered Vegeta.
''''It''s KD.''''
''''What?''''
''''KD! Kraft Dinner! You know ok maybe you don''t.''''
''''Well if it''ll shut you brats up then maybe…………'''' Vegeta prepares macaroni, or at least tries to. The pot over flowed with boiling water and Goten had a clump of cheese in his. ''''Mr.Vegeta? Umm my macaroni tastes funny.'''' Goten said, taking his spoon and scooping up the clump of cheese powder.
''''Eat it.''''
''''But-''''
''''Listen kid just eat it!''''
''''Sir it-''''
''''EAT IT!'''' Vegeta yelled, spraying spit everywhere.
''''Mine Doesn''t''''t have any cheese! It tastes like cardboard!''''Marron complained.
''''Listen missy, your going to eat that supper and your going to like it. UNDERSTAND?! No more complaints from anyone! Got it?!'''' he said. The rest of the supper was quiet.
''''Ok kids, go take a bath now.'''' Vegeta said, kicking them out of the kitchen.
''''We don''t know how to.'''' Trunks said. ''''That''s why mommy does it.''''
''''WHAT?''''
''''Does that mean we don''''t have to take a bath tonight?''''
''''OF COURSE YOU HAVE TO TAKE ONE! I WILL NOT HAVE A STINKY KID RUNNING AROUND THE HOUSE!'''' he yelled, shoving them in the bathroom.
''''But I don''t wanna take one!'''' whined Trunks.
''''GET IN THE TUB NOW!''''
''''No.''''
Vageta then took off all their clothes and dumped the kids in the bathtub full of water and grabbed a bottle of shampoo, dumping all of it over the kid''''s heads. ''''We don''t need this much'''' Goten said.
''''Be quiet!'''' Vegeta snapped, pouring water over their shampoo soaked heads. Marron then grabbed at bottle of bath bubbles and began dumping the bright pink solution into the water, Vegeta hadn''t noticed. Soon the tub began to fill up rapidly with bubbles.
''''What the heck?'''' he yelled stepping back. But to his misfortune, he slipped in a puddle of water and fell back wards, smacking the back of his head on the toilet seat. ''''SON OF A-''''
''''No bad words!'''' Marron shook her finger at him. He growled and grabbed a bar of soap, squeezing hard on it like it was a stress reliever. Vegeta''s''s''s grip was too hard and it snapped the soap to shards. He managed to get the kids out, but his black hair was covered in bubbles.
''''GET IN YOUR PAJAMAS NOW!'''' he hollered. He was so angry he could''''t take it anymore. The kids ran off to the bedrooms, screaming because he was yelling.
''''I can''t take this anymore.'''' Vegeta growled, glaring at his watch. He hoped Bulma would be home shortly so she could take care of the little brats.

Umm...Hey Mr.Vageta its only eight ''o'' clock Bulma said that we go to bed at eight- thirty!! Goten explained.

Shut-up and get in bed Vageta yelled back.

Hehe hey Dad take this! Trunks said and hit Vegeta in the face with a pillow.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU LITTLE

Hehehehe pillow fight! Goten jumped on the bed and started throwing pillows everywhere and another one hit Vegeta.

ARGH ILL GIVE YOU A PILLOW FIGHT! Vegeta yelled suddenly a light surrounded him and all the pillows blew up and feathers flew everywhere.

There now get in the bed Vegeta said.

The kids stared in amazement as the feathers filled the room. Then they all hoped into the bed as fast as they could.

Story-time Maroon smiled.

What story? Vegeta questioned.

Yeah a nice one that will help us sleep Goten said.

Grr...Fine..I got a story for you........ Once upon a time there was a prince named Vageta who ruled the universe as the ultimate fighter and led a happy life killing people and blowing up planets THE END Vageta made up a quick story.

The kids didn''t say anything and the silence filled the room.

Suddenly a noise of people entering the house cam to vageta''s ears and then the next thing he could hear was a loud yell saying..............

VEGETA YOUR DOING THE CHORES FOR THE NEXT MONTH!

So in the end the house was a complete mess and Vageta had to do the chores for another month, 18 made him buy 5 dolls for Marron.

And That''s the end of Vegeta''s first real babysitting challenge.

THE END