Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Omega Majin ❯ Omega Buu ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer:I don't own nor have I come up with any characters from DBZ or GT. This story is nothing but a what-if and doesn't really depict anything that has happened on either show. Also, I'm not very good at trying to be funny and this is my first fanfic, so bear with me.


-------------------------------
The Omega Majin
Chapter 3--Omega Buu
-------------------------------
The pink slime Uub fired at Omega had crushed him and covered Uub, beginning the change. Uub's mind finally left for good as Buu took control and started laughing like the maniac he once was. All the other creatures Buu ever absorbed had some or another form of emotion and could never bring him to a form as strong as Kid Buu, but the creature he absorbed now was nothing but a sadistic being of dark energy, so Buu wouldn't get a downgrade this time. During the change, Buu's energy started rising, and Goku, Gohan, Goten, Trunks, and Vegeta felt it when they arrived.

Vegeta was the first to feel it, "Holy crap, what is that?! That can't possibly be Buu!"

Gohan noticed it now, "Vegeta's right, that isn't only Buu, he absorbed someone again."

"But it feels like the..no. Not that dragon!" Goku realized that Buu had absorbed the most powerful creature next to Gogeta, and the power Buu was at now was strong enough to kill the fusion being, meaning they needed to leave now.

"Kakarot, never mind this, we need to get away from it before it senses us, there's nothing we can do now!" Vegeta wasn't exactly in the mood to be choked almost to death by Buu's stretchy arm again.

Vegeta tried to get Goku's attention, but Buu was the only creature to make him give up during their last fight, and he was scared stiff. Buu's power continually rose and they all saw his energy now as it shifted between red, black, and his old color, pink.

Vegeta almost panicked, "Kakarot, listen to me! There is absolutely nothing you can do, so you're going to get us and those on the lookout off this planet so we can find a way to deal with this!"

Goku finally got his senses back, "But Vegeta, I can't let him get this planet, or the people."

"It would be useless to fight him now, and you know that, we'll just use the dragonballs on Namek to reverse any damage he does to the universe."

Goten had a thought, "What if it comes to Namek?"

"We'll just move the new guru of that planet to another until that freak is dead!"

Goku didn't want to, but for this time, he had no choice but to run. He knew Vegeta was right and it would be stupid to even think of going after that thing.

Gohan knew what he was thinking, "Dad, you can't."

Goku could do nothing else, "Gohan..."

"No dad! We'er not leaving the people or the planet, we're going to fight him here and now so that..."

"Gohan, I'm telling you..."

But he wouldn't let up, "We have to stay, otherwise..."

Goku took the tone he used when he went super saiyan the first time, "Gohan, if we fight that thing now, he will kill us! And after he does, he will kill everyone else, your mother, your daughter, and your wife! We need to leave now! If we leave, we can at least save everyone at Dende's for a while."

Gohan couldn't do anything but submit when he thought about Buu going after Videl, "Fine, I'll go."

Goku had to raise his voice, but it hurt all the same, "I'm sorry, son, but there's no other way for now."

They all put their hands on him, and vanished again, back to the lookout.

Back to the others...

Everyone saw Goku and the others reappear, but didn't have time to ask questions before Goku told them to touch him to warp. They all vanished and appeared on some desolate planet with no people on it.

Goku answered their question before they asked it, "I remember passing this planet on the way back from Yardrat, and it doesn't have anyone on it, so we can wait here."

Even with them being in a safe area for now, Bulma was the one to ask first, "Goku, what happened back there?"

Goku explained everything to them, how Buu had reemerged inside Uub's mind and remade everything about him, and how he absorbed the second strongest creature in the universe.

Goku and the others who were with him when they felt Uub's power didn't tell them, but Pan was the first to ask, "Grandpa, if the dragon needed your fusion to beat it, how are you gonna beat Buu if they're both one creature now, with some stronger fusion?"

"Pan, I don't think fusion will work any further than..."

"Goku, are you there, it's Supreme Kai?"

Goku wasn't actually in the mood to talk, but remembered the holy water Kai had when Baby was alive, "Hey Kai, you don't have anymore holy water do ya?"

"Actually I wasn't calling about that, we do have a way for you to beat the dragon!"

Back on earth...

Buu's power had finally slowed down on increasing, and he finished changing. When the smoke cleared that he kicked up, he was back to looking like Buu, but now with a white chestplate and the six black spikes coming from his back like Omega. Instead of testing his new power, he instantly felt out the others on the planet and began his second attack on the planet.

He turned his attention to the closest city and was suddenly there, using the instant transmission he had when he went around destroying solar systems. He was standing on a building staring down at everyone before jumping down to scare some of them. A few gangster looking people saw him land while everyone went on not noticing and went over to him to mess with him.

"Hey, what's with the pink and white, freak show, is it halloween again already?"

"Dude, the white's kind of cool with the spikes, but the pink's a little wierd, maybe you ought to stay in the sun a while longer and think about growing a nose. Before that though, why don't you give us your money for us to leave you alone?"

Buu never even looked at them, but it seemed like he was listening. They kept talking while it stood there, until he finally put out his hand as if he was holding something. Once of the gang members leaned over and Buu opened his hand to show a wad of money. They all grinned and the leaning one grabbed it out of his hand to count it with the others. Their grins changed to freaked out looks as they found out how much it was.

"What is this, this is like, over a million!" (just to be funny, picture vegeta saying "It's over nine thooouuusaaaand!")

They all started laughing, until they heard Buu getting in on the laughing too, and stopped, wondering what he was laughing about. They looked at him, and he pointed to the money, and just as the looked at their hands, the money exploded.

Back to the other planet...

Everyone was left there after Supreme Kai showed Goku where they were and told Goku to take Vegeta there with him, so they both warped off the planet. The other powerhouses left on the planet could sense the start of Buu's attack on earth, but Gohan noticed something strange.

"Hey Goten, the last time when dad said Buu had reverted to his real form, didn't dad say he blew up the planet right away?"

"Yeah, why, what are you thinking?"

"Buu hasn't blown up the planet yet. He's acting more like the fat Majin Buu and just attacking everything, but he's not wiping out the city yet."

"Well, I guess that's okay if he slows himself down, but what's the point?"

Bulma finally chimed in, "Well, if you can't get too close, why not ask one of the Kais for help, like the catfish one Goku used to talk about?"

Back to Gohan, "Oh, I should've thought of that, thanks." Gohan started calling for King Kai, but remembered he used telepathy and didn't think the King would hear him. A minute later, they all heard a voice.

"Gohan, is that you?"

"Yeah, King Kai, I'm surprised you hadn't phoned in yet, but I guess you were busy trying to figure out what happened?"

"I was, but none of us knows why Uub changed back. We do know about the rest of what happened, though. Just after Omega Shenron was killed, he was sent to hell, but still as Omega instead of Syn and found out how to rip a hole in space and get back to earth. After Uub's mind changed back to Buu's mind, he got his abilities back and absorbed Omega, also taking in the dragon balls. Once he transformed, he went and attacked a city as you sensed, but I noticed something about his personality."

Back to Gohan, "What, he's not acting like the last time, because I thought he was supposed to be out of his mind."

"The problem this time, aside from his power, is that he's not insane to the point where he can't think. As a matter of fact, he's actually intelligent."

"What?! So he is worse without just being stronger, he could figure out any traps we could set?"

"Yeah, and he's also taken on some of the sadism from the shadow dragons, which is why he hadn't wiped out the city. He wants to make people run in terror before he kills them, or give them hope and take it away."

"Well then we do need dad and Vegeta to get back here."

"Where are they anyway?"

"Supreme Kai said he needed to take them somewhere after he found a way to beat the monster, but wait, if you didn't know where they went, can you even sense them?"

"If they are so far away that I didn't notice them, then I don't have any idea where they are. Instead of looking for them, though, we need to figure something out before he finishes and shows up here."

Wherever Goku, Vegeta, and Supreme Kai are...

"Where are we going, Kai, you said there was a way to beat the creature, but even our super saiyan 4 fusion can't beat that thing.", Vegeta said.

Even though Vegeta almost never had a good attitude when talking to him, Supreme Kai responded, "We're going to get some new earrings."

End

Next Chapter---Origin Point of Fusion