Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Perfect T/P story (Your Typical Story) ❯ mini twerps! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
CC, THIRTEEN YEARS IN THE PAST

"Now that my mom and dad are at their 'marriage counseling,' we can finally spar," said 8-year-old Trunks to 7-year-old Goten. Suddenly, a huge crash was heard.
"What was that?" asked Goten, dumbfounded.
"I dunno, sounded like it came from my mom's lab, let's check it out." Goten followed Trunks up through the halls of the massive estate to Bulma's lab.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ow, Pan, what happened?" asked a confused Bra with a lump on her head. "Wait a minute. You sent us into the future, didn't you!!!!!!" she exclaimed in a now panicked voice.
Pan, who was also confused, now smirked at the realization of her success. "Ha! And you thought you were going to get away with double dog daring me!" Pan struck a victory pose.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Here, I hear voices coming from the lab!" said Trunks.
Goten, with an unexpected look of thoughtfulness, commented,"Yeah, I can sense their kis. They're both girls, about the same power level as you and me."
Trunks looked back at him, almost scared, "How come I didn't think of sensing their kis.....and you did!" Goten just shrugged, scratching the back of his head while grinning sheepishly (A/N:you know the look!). They walked in, and saw two girls, one of them in an odd pose.
"Who are you?" asked Goten. "And what are you doing in my house!" added Trunks, an intimidating scowl on his face. Bra and Pan burst out laughing.
"OH MY GOD!!!!! It's mini-Goten and mini-Trunks! Look at them, they're whimpy little kids!!!!" Trunks frowned and growled at Pan's remark. "Awe, is wittle Twunksie-kins cwanky cuz he didn't take his nap?" Pan babied him. That was it for Trunks. "I'm NOT whimpy, I'm probably OLDER than you, and I could probably KICK YOUR BUTT in a spar!!!! Who ARE you people, anyway?!" Bra mocked a hurt look on her face and said," Awe, you don't even recognize your own sister, Trunks?! We must have gone to the past by mistake, Pan." "Obviously," Pan stated sarcastically. "So, you're here from the future? Coool. Why are you here? Is there a big fight coming up?" Goten questioned with a look of anticipation in his eyes. Pan thought for a moment. "Let's see, thirteen years in the past, so this must be right before Buu......Yeah, I guess there are lotsa fights coming up, but that's why we're here. We're here because she dared me to try out the time machine." Trunks, only now recovering from the shock of meeting his 'sister' spoke up." Wait, then why is she, my sister, here too?" Bra blushed at the statement and Pan smirked. "Well, I wanted to get back at her so I tricked her into coming with me." Before either of the boys could say anything, a large, disfigured shadow appeared at the window......



A/N: Hey! I know, I write short chapters, but I have stacks of homework to do everynight! So, I'll try to update often, but I can only write a short amount :`(. But, no worries! I'll probably be able to make longer chappies on the weekend. Please review, I review for all the stories I read and feel I deserve the same treatment! Plus, this is my first story so I need bad reviews to help get better and good reviews to encourage me to keep reading! I'm probably not going to be intentionally funny but my sarcasm might fall into my writing here and there, who knows?