Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Sister Saga ❯ Day One ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: Never have and probably never will. But can't a girl dream?

A/N: Read, enjoy, and remember to reivew!!!

NEXT MORNING AT CAPSULE CORPORATION (7 O'CLOCK)

Vegeta - (is up and beginning his training with his son(s).)

Bulma - (is working on her newest project.)

Mikomi - (is sound asleep dreaming of Gohan, when she is awaken by the sounds of Vegeta's training.) What time is it? (She looks out the window and sees the sun is just peeking over the horizon.) It's too early! (She lays back down and closes her eyes to go back to sleep when she hears Vegeta again.) Shut it up!!! (Once again she tries to go back to sleep and Vegeta wakes her up.) That's it!!! (She throws the covers off and goes stomping out of her room in a cute little [very revealing] nightie.)

Bulma - (is working when she sees Mikomi storm by.) Good morning, Mikomi.

Mikomi - (growls and continues toward Vegeta's gravity chamber. When she gets there, she throws open the door, nearly ripping it from its hinges, and screams at Vegeta.) What in the HFIL are you doing?!?!?

Vegeta - (calmly looks at Mikomi.) Training.

Mikomi - At 7 in the morning!?! Some people around here like to enjoy their beauty sleep!!!

Mirai and Chibi - (slip out the door as Mikomi and Vegeta face-off.)

Vegeta - Saiyans are warriors, not models. You should be training, not sleeping your life away.

Mikomi - I can do all the above, dang it! [That's not really what she said, but Teasha, my editor and therapist, says I cuss too much and I'm not allowed to do so on the net. Sucks, huh?]

Vegeta - Maybe sleep and be a model, but you'll never be a real warrior.

Mikomi - (gives Vegeta the dirtiest look you can imagine.) I am a warrior.

Vegeta - Then you won't mind fighting me.

Mikomi - No, I won't.

Vegeta - (rushes Mikomi and they begin fighting as Bulma, Mirai, Chibi, and Tiger watch from the doorway. Vegeta and Mikomi are both trying to land a punch or kick, but the other is always able to block it. After a few minutes,)

Mikomi - (yells) OUCH!!! (She then grabs her left fingers with her right hand with an expression of pain on her face.)

Vegeta - (looks at her smugly.) What happened? Did you break a nail? (He proceeds to laugh in her face.)

Mikomi - As a matter of fact, yes!

Vegeta - (laughs harder and turns his around and begins walking toward a towel on the floor.)

Mikomi - (has an evil grin plastered on her face and gives Vegeta a kick that knocks him into the wall across the room and plaster falls off both the wall and ceiling.)

Vegeta - (is so stunned, he doesn't know what to do except get up.) You [There goes that dang censor again.]!…You tricked me!

Mikomi - I sure did, didn't I? (She grins mischievously.)

Vegeta - You'll pay for that. (Vegeta rushes Mikomi, but on Bulma's urgings, Mirai Trunks steps I the way. Vegeta stops short.) Get out of the way son, I'm going to teach her a lesson!

Bulma - Vegeta! You just calm down and stop this childish nonsense! Why don't you go out for a while until you've chilled out?

Vegeta - (glares at Bulma) Fine. I'm going out. (He leaves.)

Mikomi - Well, I'm going back to bed.

Bulma - No, you're not.

Mikomi - What?!?

Bulma - (points to the hole in the wall and the mess on the floor.) You have some cleaning to do.

Mikomi - But, he started it!

Bulma - I don't care. You're going to clean up this mess.

Mikomi - (glares at Bulma.) Fine, whatever.

Bulma - (leaves Mikomi with the mess.)

Mirai - Here, I'll help.

Mikomi - Thanks. Oooo…That makes me so mad! He started this by interrupting my sleep then, he goes flying whilst I clean! It's not fair!

Mirai - I guess not, but it was funny how you tricked him. To be honest, I'm surprised you were able to hold your own against him.

Mikomi - Oh, that isn't anything. (She begins helping Trunks clean.)

Mirai - Be more careful though. He's a very powerful warrior.

Mikomi - I'm not worried about him. (sarcastically) It's not like he's a legendary Super Saiyan or anything.

Mirai - Well, actually, he is.

Mikomi - (drops the dustpan she had just filled and was about to empty in the trash.) What?!?!? Super Saiyans are just a legend!!!

Mirai - Not anymore. Goku was the first. He taught Dad and Gohan. Goten and I just accidentally transformed very young. Trust me, Super Saiyans are real.

Mikomi - (is speechless [for the first time since she learned her first word].) Wow…That's amazing!

Mirai - You can't transform?

Mikomi - (sadly) No.

Mirai - Well, don't worry. Gohan or I one will teach you. Okay?

Mikomi - Sure. That sounds wonderful. Speaking of Gohan, does he have a gf?

Mirai - A, huh?

Mikomi - A steady girlfriend.

Mirai - Not really. Why?

Mikomi - Oh, just wondering. (She smiles mischievously. [She seems to do that a lot.])

Mirai - (dusts his hands off) Well, that's it.

Mikomi - Thanks again. Oh, don't let Vegeta know you're teaching me.

Mirai - Why?

Mikomi - Because if I can match him blow for blow now, I ought to do even better with the help and I want to surprise him into an early heart attack. (She turns to leave.)

Mirai - By the way, I'm sure Gohan will be sorry he missed your cute outfit.

Mikomi - (remembers what she is wearing and blushes.) Oops, maybe I should get dressed next time. Oh, well. Good…night, or should that be day? I don't know, but whatever. I'm going to bed.

STILL AT CC (AROUND 11:00)

Bulma - (is still working out the kinks in her new invention.)

Chibi - (is in his room playing with his numerous toys.)

Mirai - (has been training since Mikomi went to bed, but is having problems concentrating.)

Vegeta - (has quit sulking and returned home where he is now training [Much more quietly this time!] with Mirai.)

Mirai -Dad, I think I'm gonna take a break for a while, k?

Vegeta - If you don't keep training hard, you'll end up as weak as Gohan!

Mirai - I know, but I need to take a break to clear my head. I plan on training more this evening.

Vegeta - Fine.

Mirai - (takes a shower [What a thought!] and goes to Bulma.) Mom, I'm going to Gohan's. K?

Bulma - Sure, but please take Chibi with you, and you might want to see if your aunt wants to go, too.

Mirai - Alright. CHIBI!!!

Chibi - Yeah?!?

Mirai - We're going to Goten's!

Chibi - Great!

Mirai - Just wait a minute while I take care of something, then we'll go. (He goes to Mikomi's door and knocks.)

Mikomi - What?

Mirai - Did I wake you?

Mikomi - Naw, come in.

Mirai - (opens the door) Chibi and I are going to see Gohan. You want to come?

Mikomi - Sure. Just let me get dressed.

Mirai - Okay. You do know how to fly, right?

Mikomi - Of course. Okara taught me.

Mirai - Alright. (He leaves her so she can get ready.)

AT THE SPACESHIP

Asuke - (is trying to work out the math behind her newest project.) Would you settle down?

Goten - (is playing with her knickknacks.) Sorry. Your stuff is really cool. Kinda like Bulma's.

Asuke - Thanks. Now, why don't you…

Goten - (picks up a gadget.)

Asuke - (yells) GET OUTTA HERE!!!

Goten - (shows the intelligence his father lacked in life and runs for cover.)

Asuke - Kids! (She begins working again.) Funny, I miss Mikomi's constant antagonizism.

Goten - (comes out of hiding and heads for the door.)

Asuke - And where do you think you're going?

Goten - Outside. Chibi Trunks is on his way here.

Asuke - Okay. Are Mikomi and Mirai Trunks coming, too?

Goten - I think so. (He runs out the door, destroying half Asuke's lab in the process.)

MEANWHILE IN THE AIR (EVERYONE HEARS AN EARPIERCING SCREAM.)

Asuke - GOTEN!!! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!

Goten - (is flying at top speed of the safety of his approaching friends.)

Mirai - What did you do now?

Goten - Nothing, honest. I was just looking at Asuke's stuff, that's all.

Chibi - Did you break anything?

Goten - I don't think so.

Mikomi - From the sound of it, you did. (Everyone lands next to the house.)

Gohan - (is outside) Goten, what did you do this time?

Goten - I don't know!

Chibi - I wouldn't worry about it because I think we're about to find out.

Mirai - What do you mean?

Mikomi - He means, here comes Asuke and she doesn't look happy.

Asuke - (is flying toward the gathering and has a look on her face that would make Vegeta proud. As she lands, she takes a deep breath and lunges for Goten.)

Mikomi - (in an effort to save Goten's life, steps in the way.) (innocently) So, how are you enjoying yourself?

Asuke - I was quite content until that little brat crashed my lab. (She glares at Goten who is cowering behind Gohan.)

Mikomi - I'm sure he didn't mean it.

Asuke - I doubt that. So, how have you been?

Mikomi - Other than a huge fight with my brother, okay.

Chibi and Goten - (sneak off to play before Asuke turns her attention back to them.)

Mirai - Well, I seem to be getting good at cleaning up messes today. Would you like a hand?

Asuke - I guess so. Mikomi?

Mikomi - Don't worry about me. Gohan and I have some studying to do before Monday.

Mirai and Asuke - (head for the ship.)

Mikomi and Gohan - (go inside to hit the books.)

A/N: What will happen next? Will Trunks perfect his homemaking abilities? What will Mikomi and Gohan study, and what lies in store for this sister of the moody Prince Vegeta? The answers to these questions and more will be revealed in the next exciting episode of DBZ! It's time to review, so do so!