Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Strange New Enemies or Friends? ❯ Vegeta Meets The Three New Saiyans! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Strange New Enemies or Friends?

Chapter Two

Vegeta meets the three new saiyans

Trunks had talked to Koneko about her family and his family and when she heard Vegeta's name she flinched a little.

"What's wrong?" Trunks asked when he noticed her tensing up a little at his father's name.

"Uh do you remember when Tokala told you that we were on earth to carry out a mission?" Koneko asked and turned to look at Trunks with a look of a little bit of fear in her eyes.

"Yes Koneko what's the matter?" Trunks asked and put his hand on her cheek to try and comfort her but it only made her blush even more than she had been so Trunks just smiled and removed his hand from her cheek. "You can tell me. I mean I know we haven't known each other long but I feel like I've known you for years." Trunks said and smiled sweetly at Koneko who was now looking down at the ground trying to figure out a way to tell him what she had to do to him.

"Uh well you see our mission was to...Uhm how do I tell you this?" Koneko questioned herself as she turned to look at Trunks.

"Well don't worry what ever it is I won't get mad I promise." Trunks said and smiled at Koneko sweetly and looked into her eyes which just made her break into tears.

"Oh Trunks I was sent here to kidnap the Prince of Saiyans and bring him back to the other saiyans that we are with up in space." Koneko said and threw herself at him and started to cry into his chest.

Trunks just looked down at her and embraced her loving because he really didn't know what to do and hugging her was the only thing he could think to do and then he felt her tail wrap around his waist and tighten.

"I'm so sorry Trunks. I mean the saiyans I know are ruthless and they don't really care for any one except them selves and." Koneko tried to say through sobs but was cut of f when Trunks tightened his grip on her.

"Don't worry you can stay at my house along with your friends." Trunks spoke in almost a whisper into Koneko's ear.

"But they will come looking for us if we don't come back." Koneko said in a worried tone as she pulled away from Trunks and looked up at his face with a clear expression of worry on her face as tears fell down her cheeks.

"Don't worry if they show up I won't let them take you and neither will my friends Goku, Gohan, and Goten. My father will even probably try to stop them if he knows you don't want to go with them." Trunks said and smiled down at her that made her smile a little at him and giggle at the look on his face.

"Thank you Trunks you the only person with saiyan blood whom had actually been nice to me besides my friends Tokala and Giatoka." Koneko said and laid her head on his chest with her eyes closed.

"Come on lets go back to my house, you and your friends can get some new clothes and clean up and also meet my parents Bulma and of course Vegeta." Trunks said and pulled away from Koneko and started to walk over to the others with Koneko's hand in his.

"So I take it that you guys talked after all uh Trunks?" Goten asked with a mischievous smile on his and winked at Trunks, which made Koneko blush at his meaning, by it.

"Tokala do you and your friend Giatoka want to come back to my house so you can clean up and get some new clothes because if your going to stay on earth you can't wear your saiyan uniforms all the time and it will make my little sister very happy to get to go shopping for three teenage girls." Trunks said and smiled at the thought of how happy his little sister Bra would be when she found out she got to pick the clothes out for three very beautiful young girls.

"Ok lets get going." Goten said and smiled at Tokala and Giatoka who were sitting next to him.

*Two or three hours later*

Trunks, Tokala, Koneko, Goten, Giatoka and Pan landed in front of Capsule Corp. and Trunks walked over to the door and opened it for Koneko, Tokala and Giatoka and even Pan who walked in behind Giatoka.

"This place is amazing." Giatoka said as she looked around in total amazement at how spacey the house was.

"Thank you." Trunks said in a polite tone and walked into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator and grabbed a soda for each of his guests and threw them all one which they caught with no problem because after all they all had either full saiyan blood or at least a quarter of it in their veins.

"What is this?" Giatoka asked as she eyed the soda can in her hand cautiously like it was a bomb about to explode or something. And then she looked over at Tokala and Koneko who were drinking theirs like they had seen a soda before which she knew they hadn't because they had been together their entire lives and if she hadn't she knew they hadn't.

"It's called a soda you open it like this." Goten said and walked over to Giatoka and showed her how to open the drink and then he started to talk to her about the different flavors there were and so Tokala, Koneko, Trunks and Pan walked into the living room and sat down on the couch and Trunks turned on the TV and Tokala and Koneko jumped ten feet into the air and then they hit the floor hard.

"Warn me next time to just click something on Trunks." Tokala said as she rubbed her sore butt and glared at Trunks.

"Yea Trunks damn my ass hurts." Koneko whined as she also rubbed her sore butt and got up off the ground and glared at Trunks.

"Sorry." Was all Trunks said as he suppressed the laughter through his hands.

"It's not funny!" Koneko yelled and put her hands on her hips and her tail started swishing violently.

"Ok ok I'm sorry it was just that I never seen a saiyan get so scared of a TV before." Trunks said and laughed a little until Tokala got up and glared at him the same way Koneko was.

"What's all the yelling about in here damnit?" A man's voice asked as he entered the room and every one turned around to see a well built man standing in the door way looking at them. He had dark black hair and black eyes that had their attention on Tokala and Koneko. "And who the hell are they hey wait a minute their saiyans!" The man whose name was Vegeta said and stared at the girls in shock at first but then it just turned into a pissed off look after a while.

"Oh sorry father this is Tokala and Koneko." Trunks said and pointed at them when he said their names and smiled at his father.

Author's Note: Ok I know this is a short chapter but I just couldn't think of much to write in this chapter but I promise that the next chapter will be a lot longer^_^ Anyway I hope you like it and please R/R

Thanks Monoko Youkai~_^