Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The super awsome Power Battle ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter. 7

The Calvary arrives


Vegeta struggled to his feet as the death ball continued to mass in size. The Saiyan was too week to destroy it, he would have to try to block it somehow. 12 laughed, "Oh Vegeta I guess this is goodbye but don't worry, I'll keep Bulma company! Ha Ha Ha Ha!"


With that, the huge mass of energy hurtled towards the Earth. Vegeta exploded with rage catching the dark power! But it's massive weight crushed him into the ground, "Rahhhhh!" Vegeta exploded with another blast of fury!


His feet brace against the earth below but it gave way under the emmense stress! "Noooooo!" Vegeta slowly disappeared under the awesome mass.


"Well, that's that," 12 floated above watching in great amusement, "My how entertaining, how long can he last? Heh heh heh..."


Another voice broke in, "I think maybe it is time you do the entertaining!"


12 quickly turned to see Tienshenha and Yamcha! "Well two more fools to kill, you are both even weaker than Vegeta!"


Yamcha frowned, "Don't get too cocky..."


Taking the robot by surprise Yamcha shot forward throwing a super kick! The Android nimbly dodged the attack, his tail wrapped tightly around Yamcha's leg. "Hey hot shot lets go for a ride!" 12 blasted into the sky dragging Yamcha behind him!


Yamcha fought fiercely but the tail was wrapped too tightly. 12 flew lower skimming over the tops of buildings. Yamcha cried in pain as he was repeatedly struck by passing wires and poles.


Tien flew along side 12 hoping to over take the cyborg and save his friend. "What do we have here?" 12 became annoyed, "A three eyed freak, well I got a little something for you too!"


Tien ignored the threat and prepared his attack. 12's hands lit with the energy he was absorbing from Yamcha, "Now you die!"


"Destructo Disc!" Tien's hand radiated with light! Each fighter attacked! The three-eyed warrior dodged his adversaries' blast, singeing his green cloak. 12 shrieked in horror as his torso was cut in half! Yamcha fell to the earth below, released form the villain's grip.


Super 12 laid on a roof top, his body rapidly repairing itself. "Damn you!" He became infuriated! "You will pay for that freak!"


Tien looked towards Vegeta who was barely managing to keep the Death ball at bay. "He can't keep that up much longer," Tien thought.


In a flash Tien was knocked to the ground, blood exploded from his back as 12 drove his knee into the spine. Tien lay motionless, 12 stood tall pleased with the damage he had done to the human.


Vegeta could barely move, his limbs were numb and his fingers raw. The crushing weight was too much, he didn't know what kept him from giving in, perhaps, it was his hatred for 12.


The Super Android watched the chaos from a tall cliff. "What? Vegeta is still alive? Grrrr..."


The cyborg raised his hands, "E-Kue-Ban! Attack!"


The Big bang attack streaked across the star filled sky exploding into the death ball! Vegeta screamed, his bones shattered as he sank deeper into the earth. Slowly the Saiyan's hands began to sink into the ball, his eyes filled with blood, and everything went dark.