Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The Terror of Xicer ❯ Super Saiyan 2!! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Dragonball Z: The Terror of Xicer
Author: Pika189
Chapter 2: Super Saiyan 2 Gohan!!!
Email: houndoommaster@juno.com
Category: Dragonball Z
 
 
“Uh…Ugghhh…” Cell groaned in agony. Gohan was standing about 6-8 ft. away from Cell, aura surging around him, lightning crackling. The Cell Juniors had stopped beating the crap out of the other Z-warriors and were staring at Gohan.
Cell was getting fed up w/ the Cell Juniors just staring at him. “Well, what are you waiting for?! Attack him, now!!” Cell coughed.
The Cell Juniors quickly broke out of their `trance' and flew at him. Gohan teleported out of the way. All the Cell Juniors stopped in their tracks, except for 1. That Cell Junior flew right into a boulder and exploded. “Is that all you've got?!?” Gohan asked, smirking. One down, 6 to go.
One of the Cell Juniors flew at Gohan. Once it got close enough, Gohan stepped to the side, put his arm out in front of him, his hand in a chopping position, and knocked its head off.
All 5 other Cell Juniors flew at Gohan full speed. Gohan flew above them and started hurling energy blasts at them. When the smoke cleared, there was only 1 of the Cell Juniors left. “Kame-hame…” Gohan called out, cupping his hands to his side. A blue ball of energy started forming in his hands.
The Cell Jr. did the same, calling out, “Ka-me-ha-me…”
“HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!” Gohan screamed, releasing the energy in a Kamehameha Wave. The Cell Jr. did the same. Gohan's Kamehameha completely overwhelmed the Cell Junior's. And the Cell Jr. was destroyed.
“Now it's your turn!” Gohan screamed, turning towards Cell, teeth clenched. Cell looked terrified.
Gohan flew at Cell, causing Cell to put up his guard. Gohan then teleported and appeared behind Cell. He kicked Cell in the back of the neck, sending him flying. Cell quickly recovered and launched himself at Gohan. Gohan teleported above Cell and landed a devastating blow to the head. Cell was unconscious for about 2 minutes or so.
When Cell recovered, he jumped backwards, away from Gohan. He pressed his index and middle fingers to his forehead and started charging orange energy. “Special Beam Cannon…” Cell announced. Gohan just stared at him. “FIRE!!!” Cell cried, firing the energy in 2 beams that coiled around each other. When it got close enough, Gohan knocked it upwards as if it were nothing. `He's become much more powerful! How could a kid obtain so much power?!!” Cell thought.
Gohan rushed Cell, kneeing him in the gut. He then went into a roundhouse kick and kicked Cell in the jaw. Cell sprawled over, holding his gut and groaning in pain. Then, in a very disgusting way, he vomited up Android 18. She was unconscious. “#18!!!” Krillin cried out as he rushed to her side. Krillin scooped up Android 18 and quickly retreated back to the others.
Cell reverted back to his 2nd form. He looked horrified. “Your time is up, Cell! You're gonna pay for the lives that you've taken!!!” Gohan announced angrily.
`I better blow myself up before he destroys me. It's my only chance to destroy this planet!' Cell thought. “Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!! You will be dead before you even can lay another hit on me!” Cell announced.
“What's that supposed to mean?!” Gohan replied angrily.
Suddenly, Cell started to slowly expand, lightning crackling around him. “You don't get it, do you?! I am going to blow myself up and take you and this whole planet w/ me!!! Ahahahah!!!” Cell announced, smirking.
`Oh no! If he blows himself up, this whole planet will be destroyed! And the entire universe will be in grave danger!!” Goku thought worriedly. Goku then put his hand out in front of him and the middle and index fingers of his other hand on his forehead.
“Goku, what are you doing?!” Piccolo asked worriedly.
“Just putting an end to the terror we call Cell.” Goku replied, turning his head to the others for an instant, then turning back to face Cell. He teleported in front of Cell, his hand touching Cell's now huge stomach.
“No! What are you d-doing?!!” Cell asked in terror.
“I will NOT allow you to blow up this planet! And I'm taking you far away from here!” Goku explained furiously.
“No! Goku, you can't!!!” Krillin cried, rushing towards Goku. But before he could get there to pull Goku away, Goku used the Instant Transmission to take Cell far away from harms way.
“NO, DAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Gohan cried. He dropped to the ground and burst into tears, slamming his fists to the ground.
Suddenly, Goku reappeared behind Gohan. Cell was nowhere to be seen. Everyone saw that Goku had returned, except for Gohan. “Why are you crying, son?” Goku asked calmly.
Gohan quickly turned around. “DAD! I thought I'd lost you forever!!!” Gohan cried, embracing Goku in a strong father-and-son hug.
“It's ok, son. It's ok. The terror of Cell is finally over.” Goku reassured, softly patting Gohan on the back.
Just then, a large cloud of dust kicked up and a strong wind started to blow about 7 ft. away from them. Goku broke away from Gohan and rushed to the sidelines. From out of the dust, a hot pink energy beam shot towards Gohan.
Gohan cocked his head slightly over, barely missing the beam. Gohan recognized the beam. Three hairs fell from his head. It was Frieza's Death Beam. It shot right through Trunks's chest. Trunks fell to the ground. Seeing this, Vegeta became furious. Out of the dust stepped Cell, who was now in his Perfect form once again, stronger than ever. “TRUUUUUNNNNKKKKSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Vegeta screamed in rage. He flew at Cell full speed. “You're gonna pay for what you did to my SON!!!!!!!” Vegeta screamed. His hand was in a chopping position. Once he'd gotten close enough to Cell, he swung at him. But Cell grabbed his middle & index fingers and bent them backwards, breaking them. He them ripped them off and tossed them to the side. Vegeta screamed in pain.
“Is that the best you've got, Vegeta?! Hah! You ARE pathetic!!! Ahahah!” Cell laughed. He then landed a blow to Vegeta's upper arm, sending him flying, breaking his arm. “Now, Vegeta, it's time to say goodbye!” Cell laughed, charging a huge, white energy orb in his hands.
He then fired it straight at Vegeta who was writhing in pain on the ground. “No, Vegeta!” Goku cried. He rushed at Vegeta and got in front of him, using himself as a human shield. Goku's arm was broken.
“Argh, how dare you hurt my dad!!!!!!! Let's finish it!!!” Gohan screamed, enraged. “KAAAAAA…MEEEEE…HAAAAA…MEEEEEEEEE…” Gohan cried, cupping his hands to his side and charging a blue energy orb. Cell did the same.
“Die kid!!!!” Cell cried, releasing a Kamehameha.
“HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!” Gohan screamed, releasing a huge Kamehameha Wave.
“No! This cannot be! His energy wave can't be this strong!!!” Cell cried in terror as Gohan's Kamehameha edged closer and closer to Cell.
“HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! !!!!!!!” Gohan screamed, releasing his full power on Cell.
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Cell screamed in agony as he disintegrated.
 
Somewhere in this vast universe, a warrior of amazing strength was watching Gohan. “This was not supposed to happen! Goku should have been destroyed!! I'll have to destroy him myself!! I have to! He knows the Spirit Bomb! I can't touch it, or else I'll be instantly destroyed!!” the warrior yelled angrily. And he teleported away from his lookout. His destination: Earth.
 
 
A/N: How'd u like it??? I know it's been awhile since I've updated this story. Well, please R&R!!!!!