Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ The World's Strongest ❯ Intro ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own DBZ, or any of it characters
 
The World Strongest
 
Prologue
 
The sky was perfectly blue, and the sun was up, all in all it was a perfect day for the large crowds that was standing just of a large platform, were two great warriors were doing battle. On top of the platform the two warriorsjust looked each other down, they had been fighting for a while no, with no sign of who the stronger one was. One of the warriors a three eyed human smirked thinking of his next attack, he had just used his rivals own move against him, having only seen it a handful of times. He figured that his foe was going to wear out and give in soon, and that the fight was going to be over when that happened. He was also thinking about the pride of his school which had such a long history.
 
The other warrior smiled a bit looking at his foe; he was a older man with a fake white wig on to hide just who he was. To the crowd he was none other then the great old warrior Jackie Chan, but in reality he was the great martial artist Master Roshi, the man who many still called the strongest warrior on the planet. Roshi knew that his era was coming to a end, if not at this tournament, it would be by the next, warriors like his foe Tien, and his own students Yamcha, Krillin, and Goku were going to all be stronger then him soon.`Well at least it seems I may leave a decent legacy for these kids to follow,' he thought to himself.
 
Hundreds of years earlier it was also a sunny bright day, but on that day there was no one standing around and cheering for Roshi. In fact no one on Earth had ever head of him. In front of one of small house in a country side a young man with dark slick dark hair was walking out the door. When he walked out the door he saw his close friend standing on the street waiting for him. He had a huge bag packed over his right shoulder. When he saw it he rushed back in and grabbed all of his stuff only to be stopped by his mother.
 
Now Roshi, I want you to be safe, I know you want to learn all the martial arts in the world but please be save,” she said to him.
 
“But of course, I can handle anything that come at me,” Roshi said sounding a bit full of himself, before catching a glare from his mother, “Well I not going by myself, Shin is coming too.”
 
“I know, well just remember to write ok,” she said sounding a bit sad.
 
“Well do, but you will hear of me when I make my big name in the world,” Roshi said leaving the house with his stuff.
 
“What took you so long,” asked the bold warrior standing outside.
 
“You know had to calm down my mother and tell her bye,” Roshi said with a smile on his face, “So um where we areheading, I hear Sento City has some good fighter we can learn something from.”
 
Shin shock his head at his friend, “Well did think you had been looking into that stuff, itjust happens that is were we going first.”
 
“Good soon we will be so good we will be able to get into the temple of light no problem,” Roshi said with a smile.
 
“Yeah sure, we have along way till we are that good,” Shin commited back.
 
The two boy quickly began to away from there homes, and to anadventure that would change both of there lives forever, as well as the course of the history of the planet.