Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ They Have Arrived ❯ Rat Race ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]
They Have Arrived

Disclaimer: All well known DBZ chars don't belong to me but to Akira and the animatio stuido whom poduced it so we Americans could watch it. So sit back and enjoy the show because the movie is on me!

With that said & done, on with the show! Let's blow this taco stand!
Two girls stand back to back on an rocky oucroping, one with bat wings and the other with angel wings. As they open their eyes and look up, their bodies give off a elctric energy that spreads through out the areas and wipes the area flat clean like a chalk board...

PS:
To learn more about Angelina EarthHart and Anyanka FireStone, just head over to the Thundercats fanfics in Cartoons and look at "Book 6: Trials and Trivulataions" and "Around Town"
____________
They Have Arrived
AJ Angelique
5) Rat Race

"Since you allready know my name I'll go ahead and get to the juicy part," Anyanka said and magicked all sorts of beanbags to appear in the room. The she sat on though hovered in the air like the Flying Nimbus.
"A long time ago on my planet, me and my sisters were doing our normal things as normal girls and then the world around us began to fall apart. There were terrorist attacks, biomedical attacks, disease, some nutcase going around sniping people off, and we three went into accoma for six or seven months. During that time, our spirits continued to lives out our lives...but with a bit more magic," Anyanka said and made a bottle of beer appear in a twirl of her fingers.
"During that time, our powers grew and we changed into who we are now. It turned out that the accident awoke sleeping powers within us and we each now have power over a single element and the shared power to "Walk" to wherever we want...very much like Goku's instant transmission but more powerful," Anyanka said.
"What do you mean more powerful?" Vegetta asked and Anyanka looked at him with a grin.
"I'm saying, my dearsweet prince, that I can go wherever I want whenever I want. I can go to the other side and vist my dead relatives, I can go to the underworld and play chess with Satan, I can even visit any Alternate Universe and marry you if I wanted to," Anyanka said.
"What are you talkiung about?" Krillian asked and Anyanka smiled.
"Each life is a seed with many possibilites. As the seed grows, roots form. Each root and branch is another reality revolving around the trunk. This is the trunk and revolving around it like atoms are many other alternate realms acting out all those what ifs...like what if Krillian were tall and Goku were short," Anyanka said and Vegetta bursted out laughing.
"And what if Vegetta was sent here rather than Goku and Goku was sent to Frezza," Anyanka said, which silenced the prince and Anyanka smile.
"I see I've got your attention," Anyanka said with a grin and sipped on her beer again which made Kabito scowl.

Meanwhile, Angelina was back in the medical room using her healing powers. The moment she had entered the room she pulled off her headband, took Videl's right hand, and wouldn't let go untill Goku got there with the senzu beans. She wouldn't even leave when Hercule came in and dismissed Gohan. Just as he was about to grab her and throw her out, she gave him a glimps of her wings and he just stepped back.
"Who...who are you?" Hercule asked stunned.
"The name's Angelina and I come from the Light," Angelina said, not aking her eyes away from Videl.
"You mean...Videl's..." Hercule started to say.
"No!" Angelina gasped and looked at him finally.
"Videl has many years left to live, that stupid goon out there thought he could mess with fate and cut them down...and he almost succeded," Angelina said, a worried tone to her voice as she looked back at Videl as Hercule sat down in a nearby chair and tried to figure her out. One more she looked ready to rip hsi head off and the next she was helping to save Videl's life with powers he could barely comprehend.
'Maybe she actually likes me or something,' Hercule thought at one point.
"Don't bet your muscles on it," Angelina said and surprised Hercule just as Gohan bursted in with the senzu beans. Angelina let go of Videl and she allowed him to give her the beans and they worked their magic on her.

Moments later, Angelina and Gohan returned just as Anyanka was cleaning things up.
"Anyanka, did you tell them the story already?" Angelina asked.
"Yes," Anyanka said like a child caught with her hand in the cookie jar.
"Anyanka! You know very damn well we were suposse to wait. It was suposse to be conversation during the trip," Angelina said with her hands on her hips.
"But I didn't tell them everything about you," Anyanka said.
"You didn't?" Angelina said, starting to brighten up a bit. Anyanka nodded and Angelina smiled.
"Don't thik you haven't gotten off this," Angelina said as she turned to the ring where the chaos was currently unfolding. Yamu and Spopovitch were taking Gohan's ebergy, Kabito was using all hsi willpower to just stand by, and Kai was trying to keep the peace backstage. While this went on, Anyanka thought about ow hot Vegetta looked and Angelina was trying to figure out a way to keep certine letters on her keyboard from getting scrarched off all the way...maybe if she sed clear nailpolish.

Before they knew it, the two Majin Goons were gone and Kabito had healed Gohan. Then it came time to chase after the two Majin Goons. All the z fighters except for 18 were going after them.
"We're going as well," Anyanka said and everyone looked at her.
"You've got to be kidding," Vegetta said.
"Gohan said the same thing in the Elination Arena and look where we are now," Angelina said.
"We could use all the hep we can get," Kai said.
"Great, let's go then for we have no time to waste," Angelina said and the Kai led the way to Babidy's secret space ship while everyone below looked on confussed before judged ran to Hercule to figure out what to do now that most of the fighters had left...

next) Chutes and Ladders

The Tangeled Web
www.geocities.com/neo_angel444/tweb_home.html