Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ This is my story ❯ LANCES STRUGGLE ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lances struggle.

6 days later.

Lance: this is no good!

Goku: what?

Lance: you wouldn't understand even if I tell you.

Goku: you can tell me I won't get mad or anything

Lance: (puts his head down so goku can't see his eyes)

Goku: lance (goes to touch his shoulder)

Lance: DON'T TOUCH ME!!! (Starts shaking)

Goku: Lance tell me now.

Lance: Tundra…he killed them…and…and you don't even care!

Goku: killed who?

Lance: goku I had a family too sniff.

Goku: (watches a tear go down lance's face) I'm….sorry

Lance: no…I won't…cry…he must die!...he killed them all….mom ,dad, and my big bro.

it is my fault….ALL MINE!!!

Goku: lance…it's not your fault.

Lance: (lifts his head and goku can see his tears)……goku he will kill your family will die too he must die!!! (Flies away)

Goku: lance……

12:00 am

Lance: (lands on the balcony to bra's room)……….Bra………

Starts to rain.

Lance: she is probably asleep.

Bra: lance...it is you what are you doing?

Lance: bra…… (Starts crying)

Bra: what's the matter lance are you okay?

Lance: (faints)

Bra: lance? Lance!? Mom dad trunks wake up!

Flashback

??? lance lance

Lance: dad I'm sorry I couldn't beat him.

Lances dad: it is okay your only 13 years old.

Lance: but he…..he'll kill you me mom and cody.

Lances dad: he is coming.

Lance: (struggles to get up) maybe we can take him on together agh! (Falls to the ground)

Lances dad: (pulls his fist out of lance's gut) sorry son.

Tundra: (blows up the door) well I did kill him didn't I?

Lances dad: yes you killed him you monster.

Tundra: well (throws lances dead mom and brother at him) you can join.

Lances dad: no ki blast cannon. (Shoots a large beam at tundra but is easily blocked)

Tundra: death beam (shoots a little finger beam through lances dads chest instantly killing him) hahahahahahahaa!!!

Lance: (wakes up) NO MOM DAD

Bra: lance calm down it is okay.

Lance: (eyes widen) no…stay…stay away.

Bra: (looks like some one just cut here) lance.

Vegeta: bra leave him for now he has problems he has to deal with (leaves the room)

Trunks: yes bra he needs his space (leaves)

Bulma: I am sorry bra (leaves)

Bra: (goes to touch lance's shoulder) lance?

Lance: (eyes get even wider) who are you, who am I, where am I?

In lances mind.

Lance: (saw 9 lance's in the same suits but in different color suit) who are you

(A lance in indigo walks up to lance) I am unity I keep all senses in line. That is the orange lance is courage the blue one is sadness hope is yellow love is the pink one that is there in red is anger over there wearing teal is friendship knowledge is in purple and finally the one wearing grey is reliability.

Friendship: there are two more of us but you must join with us first.

Courage: you must take tests to see if you can regain your sanity.

Lance…

Knowledge: test one

Lance: ………what must I do?

Courage: correct (walks into lance and glows orange)

Sadness: huuu test…..two

(Wakes up)

Lance: what happened guy….! Bra (sees bra and her family dead covered in blood)

No he has already killed them they are all gone like my family I could not even help them they are all dead (starts to cry) I should have been here I let them down again. I'm so sorry you guys I came to Earth to save it and I just couldn't do anything to help please forgive me.

Test # 2 complete

Lance: what you made me feel that I could smell the blood feel the pain it hurt so badly.

Unity: it may have not been real but if you don't pass this test they will die do you really believe they could win with out your help.

Lance: I have to believe in my friends I can rely on them.

Unity: (smiles) do you have any idea of how many tests you pasted simply by saying what you felt in you head and your heart. Sadness knowledge friendship anger reliability love and hope. (All of the lance's walk into lance)

Lance: well that leaves you and the two that I haven't met yet.

Unity: it is time to face past (a black lance appears out of no where) and…

Lance: future right the last one is future?

Unity: yes (a pure white lance appears in front of unity) time to face the past are you ready.

Lance: lets do it I can't give up I have come to far to give up!

Author: lance can not feel it or sense it but he is already up and moving but can not talk or show any real emotion

Back in lance's mind

Unity: now face the past (lance disappears)

Lance: what is this (watches himself only 13 years old)

13 lance: tundra I'll kill you (starts swing and kicking at tundra but keeps on missing) for my family ki blast cannon!

Tundra: (easily dodges) hiya! (Kicks young lance in the back of the neck dropping him to his knees) you weak worthless saiyan (punches lance threw several walls)

Lance: I was weak….just to weak… (Watch's his family die) every time it gets harder to take.

Past: come on lance (evil smiles) lets watch again.

Lance: no (watches it all again) ahhhhh…

Past: what again? Okay

Lance: No! I finally realize something the past is over done with I can't fix it I can't change it…and I no longer fear it.

Past: well done (goes into lance)

Unity: appears well let's continue.

Lance: right

Future: are you ready for what you might see?

Lance: (smiles) no.

Future: what do you mean no

Lance: I don't wanna see it I will find out soon anyways right?

Future: you got it (goes into lance)

Unity: well I guess you understand now hu.

Lance: yes I understand.

Both: don't fear the past or future just be………fearless! (Unity goes into lance)

Wakes up

Bra: lance! (Hugs and kiss lance on the lips)

Lance: bra I am back (hugs and kisses her) and I'm not going to leave again.