Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ This is my story ❯ Let's rumble ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Let's Rumble. Round one gohan VS blizzer

Blizzer: who's next?

Vegeta: (steps forward) I wi...

Gohan: I'll go (super saiyan) you ready for me?

Blizzer: your move first.

A Gohan start with a round house kick blizzer gets hit and counters with an inverted kick to gohan's side. Gohan jumps up into the air and goes to ax punch blizzer dodges and just as gohan touches the ground, blizzer upper cuts gohan in the chin.

Gohan: well (wipes the blood from the side of his mouth) super saiyan just won't cut it

Blizzer: not if you plan on living to so another day.

Gohan goes super saiyan two and starts the fight with a strait punch to blizzer's face but blizzer while falling back goes into a hand stand and kicks gohan in the nose. Gohan starts to punch and kick in a flurry of moves almost too hard for the z warrior to see blizzer blocks a sloppy punch and elbows gohan in the forehead drawing blood. Gohan not fazed by the blood lands a hard four kick combo starting at his ankles ending in a kick to the neck. Blizzer just steps back and lays a punch to gohan's temple knocking him out.

Blizzer: hahahaha (rubs some blood off his face) next

Vegeta: I have been waiting for this.

ROUND TWO vegeta VS blizzer

Vegeta: let's begin (goes strait to super vegeta form)

Blizzer: (thinking) what a bunch of idiots they fight one on one they are so dumb.

Vegeta interrupts blizzer's thoughts with a punch with his energy in the punch it self. Blizzer unhappy about being hit off guard kick vegeta in the back of the leg which made his leg give out and then knees him in the chin. While falling back vegeta does a back flip and lands back on his feet unfazed by the attack. Vegeta goes back into fighting mode landing five strait boxing type punches and kick blizzer into the air then flies behind him and ax punches blizzer back down then just before blizzer hits the ground vegeta round house kicks him to the side. Vegeta then waits for blizzer to get up and final flash's him

Vegeta: (panting) I got him

Wrong! A beam comes from the sky to large for vegeta to dodge and engulfs vegeta.

Trunks: Where is my dad?

Goku: their (points to a fallen vegeta in a small crater next to a big one)

Lance: he must have gotten hit by a little of the blast true power when tried to dodge it.

Tyler: what the, that isn't blizzer.

(A lighter skinned blizzer with a horn in the middle if his head is in the air)

Blizzer: well now that I'm in my second form you are so dead.

Luke: well now I think me and Steve can prove you wrong.

Luke and Steve do the fusion dance.

ROUND THREE Luve VS Blizzer

Luve: meet luve fighter extraordinaire.

Blizzer: (lands on the ground) I'm not impressed.

Luve starts to fight blizzer with a ram with his shoulder and front flip dropkicks blizzer to the ground. Blizzer gets up quick and slaps luve with his tail then spin kicks luve into a barrel roll then grabs their foot and throws them into the ground. Luve just gets up and dusts himself off then disappears and reappears behind blizzer and kicks the back of blizzer's legs making him fall then he goes to punch blizzer but is caught and then luve gets an upper cut to the gut sending him into the air. Luve regains his composure in the air and waits for blizzer to fly up. Blizzer takes full advantage and head butts luve then front flips and hits luve to the ground with his tail (freeza's move on vegeta). Luve gets up and charges to super saiyan two and starts to throw punches and kicks at blizzer but one slow sloppy punch changes the pace of the fight. Blizzer catches the bad punch twists luve's arm them jumps and kicks luve in the shoulder braking his arm instantly. Blizzer takes this as another advantage and starts to pummel luve mostly in his right arm (broken arm) till he got bored. With a wicked smile blizzer jumps into the air and double kicks luve in the side of the neck and hears it snap.

Luve: …….. (Blood rolls down his neck)

Blizzer: (kicks luve back into the air and blasts him with a energy wave)

The warrior's fusion brakes apart

Tyler: (runs to catch Luke)

Lance: (runs to catch Steve)

Both: (shake their heads)

Trunks: dead?!

Lance: (just nods his head yes)

Goten: trunks, this has got to stop.

Trunks: come on goten, (both go super saiyan)

Both: do the fusion dance.

Gotenks: you will pay for what you did to Piccolo Steve and Luke they didn't deserve to die.

Blizzer: I think they did.

Gotenks: ahhhhhh!!!!

Author: so what do you think you probably hate me for having piccolo die so quick but that is to bad my fic my choice review next fight soon