Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Trading Places ❯ Quit making dragonball radar radar radars!! ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Trading Places

Author: J'dee

Rating: NC-15/6 (offensive language)

Genre: Humour / Drama

Idea: DBGT Pleasantville style... Two siblings are switched with the Brief siblings.

Author's Note: Well I have so many ideas for this ficcie and I wanna get it back in full swing as soon as I can

The Disclaimer: I own Saiyaman! The action figure. *poses it* yes Gohan's taking the leadership!! Mmmmm he's so coolllllll... and I shall convert you all in to Gohan fans! *points at them* anyways I don't own Gohan nor will I ever, in fact Gohan has constantly reminded me to quit stalking him and kidnapping his little brother... he wants to sue... but I have no money so there fore he can't and no one else can either... you'd get nothing not even my computer because I don't have it...

Chapter Seventeen

***Quit making these dragonball radar radar radars!!***

Bra sat in front of the television munching away on a pizza watching the screen intently. "Wow he's cute." She mused about the anime character on the screen.

"Bra will you quit watching that!" Trunks snapped.

Bra waved him away. "Shhhhhh..."

Goku looked at the screen and he sat down cross legged looking at the screen also.

"Grandpa!" Pan protested.

"Right here we go." Mirai Bulma remarked walking in to the room with a remote in her hand.

"You change the channel and you die." Bra threatened.

"Bra." Videl looked at her.

"But look at him he's cute!" She protested.

"What is it?" Eighteen asked from the doorway.

"Hehehe Look who I found!!" Master Roshi let out that perverted hentai laugh and Eighteen hit him across the back of the head knocking him out.

"Welcome to our group Eighteen." Chi-chi smiled at the woman.

"So what have you been doing all this time?" Bulma asked while Mirai Bulma slipped behind the television and began tinkering.

The screen began to go fuzzy.

"Spike no!!!" Bra leapt up. "SPIKE come back!!!"

Eighteen raised an eyebrow. "I've been working."

"You work?" Videl looked at the android.

"Well this body she seems to work at a pool manager or something so I've been doing that. Then I picked up a gathering of energy levels here so I decided to check it out and low and behind I found Roshi here leering at me. I was about to blast him when he let out that annoying laugh and then I figured out what had happened."

"Done!" Mirai Bulma slipped out from behind the television and clicked the remote it changed channels.

"You're lucky the repeat of Cowboy Bebop is on Wednesday nights." Bra remarked with a glare.

"So what have you done?" Paris asked walking in the room with a tray full of drinks.

"Well in laymen's terms I've turned the TV in to a visual porthole, we can see what those in our bodies are up to but we can't cross over and perhaps they might be able to just get in contact with us now that there is a signal out there." Mirai Bulma replied.

"Hey check it out." Trunks pointed.

They looked as the screen showed Bulma's lab Goten was standing in the doorway watching Mirai and Nick at work.

"I'd rather fix my car." Nick was grumbling.

"The sooner we get this thing done the sooner you can be. But remember you still have to fix dad's hover car you smashed."

"Shhhhhh he'll hear you." Nick hissed.

Goten smiled. "So you crashed Vegeta's car, man are you so going to be dead."

Nick sat up and hit his head and flopped back down. "Ow."

"Finished." Mirai announced and held up the radar. "Take two... just in case."

"Why do you get to work on the radar and I have to work on this big clunker thing?" Nick complained.

"Do you know how a dragonball radar works?" Mirai questioned.

"Sure you push the button and it beeps."

Goten blinked and looked at Mirai. "He hit his head pretty bad didn't he?"

"Uh Yeah." Mirai lied. "Goten say can you go check in on the group in the lounge?"

"Sure." Goten walked out.

Mirai hit Nick. "It beeps! Really you're supposed to sound smart!"

Nick frowned. "Hey c'mon the only time I was ever smart was smart mouthed."

Mirai sighed. "Lets hope your sister can get those parts so we can finish this thing, once it's done we can contact them get the co-ordinated and get them back here."

"Man my sister you know her she'll want to delay everything so she can stalk Yamcha and Goten more."

"Yamcha!!!" Bulma screeched. Bra looked up at her mother from the television.

"It's not me remember."

"Oh that's good."

"See what Goku is doing please... or that strange man in my husband's body." Chi-chi remarked.

Mirai Bulma pushed a button and television changed channel.

"S'rac!!!" Jeril shouted as she chased him. "Give me that radar damnit!!"

S'rac raced off towards the food stalls. "But I'm hungry and if I get food you'll all leave me behind!" He whined.

"Well at least I know he's feeding my body." Goku remarked with a grin.

"Really Goku at a time like this is food all you think about?"

"Well sure it's been ages since I ate."

"KAKAROTT!!!" Vegeta growled as S'rac hit he ground from running in to him, he looked up and Son grinned at Vegeta.

"Vegeta hi!"

*CRASH*

"Whoops." S'rac looked at the broken radar as the others raced up.

"S'RAC!!!!" Jeril screeched and grabbed S'rac by the throat and began strangling him.

Gohan picked up the radar and he let out a sigh. It rattled as he looked at it.

"SWKITTLES IT BROKE..." BananaGirl began to sniffle.

"What's your problem brat it just means you're stuck here for longer.

"Ohhhhh YAY!!! SWKITTLE YOU LWOVE ME!!" She clung on to his leg and Vegeta looked at Gohan glaring at him.

"You better know how to fix that to find those cell jnrs."

"Oh finding them won't be hard." S'rac pointed behind them.

They turned around to see the five cell jnrs on a roller coaster.

"We can take them." Jeril nodded. "There's like five of them and uh six of us."

"Seven." Quorky corrected.

"No six, cause you and BG are only half sizes so you make one person together." Jeril corrected.

"Well I never." Huffed Quorky.

"You nweva muse... that's rwight." BananaGirl teased.

"When I enrolled in muse school I never thought in a million years I'd end up with anyone quite as annoying as you." He complained as BananaGirl played round drawing a vest on him with a blue colored vivid pen.

Mirai Bulma grinned. "This is great if they're looking for a way to contact us, then we could be leaving sooner than we thought."

Bulma nodded. "We just have to contact them with the co-ordinates that they're looking for."

"That's nice... Spike now please?" Bra looked at them.

"I refuse to go back in to a chibified body though." Master Roshi spoke from the ground.

"EEEK!" Paris kicked him off to the side as he lay on the ground at her feet obviously perving up her dress.

"Kaaaaaaa-meeeeee haaaaaaaa-meeeeeee HA!!!"

The cell jnr fell from where it had been charging in the sky. Jeril looked up from where she'd been and saw the charred remains in front of her.

"Obviously there were six." J'dee remarked and tapped it with her foot.

"GOHAN YOU SAVED ME!!" Jeril jumped on to him clinging to him tightly.

S'rac chucked as he watched Gohan blush wildly and he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Gohan no." Videl looked distraught as she saw how Gohan was blushing.

"He probably thinks she's you." Chi-chi remarked.

J'dee looked up and then around as she scratched her head. "We're being watched..." She murmured. S'rac munched on a slide of pizza.

"Mmmmm pizza."

Jeril sighed as Gohan pried her off him. "Stop that you hear." He scolded her.

"Aww but Gohan c'mon you know you like it." She winked at him.

Gohan let out a breath, "Why me?"

"So you WANT me to latch myself onto Vegeta?" She asked.

"Don't you dear!!" Vegeta growled.

"God he's so sexy like that."

"Unbelievable, she's attracted to Vegeta." Videl slumped to the ground.

"At least Gohan's safe then." Bra offered. "Poor Goten he's going to be confused when he gets back and realises I am not some kind of crazy stalker."

"But Bra I thought you liked my un-"

"Shhhhhh Pan."

"Wow this is as good as a soap." Master Roshi sat there watching.

"Okay so there were six cell jnrs... but how John only created seven. I'm sure of it." J'dee thought for a moment.

"Maybe Toby was already a cell junior?" S'rac offered.

"He'll kick your ass for that." J'dee joked.

"He's tall enough." Jeril snickered.

Gohan sighed and saw the roller coaster had indeed stopped it was empty. "Uhhhh guys... and girls." He pointed.

They looked over and J'dee bit her lower lip. "Hmmm I say that's not exactly a good thing."

J'dee picked up the piece connected to the fried cell jnrs back and she looked at Gohan. "So is this one of the pieces we need?"

"AH-HA!!" The cell jnr lunged on her and suddenly began to puff out

"What the?" J'dee blinked in surprise.

"Bra!" Vegeta grabbed the Cell jnr "Look away."

J'dee turned her head cringing as she felt the warmth of ki forming.

"Vegeta be careful."

"Don't you think I am."

The cell jnr glared at Vegeta and with on swift ki blast severed its arms from its body the arms still holding on to J'dee.

"Skwittles rules!" BananaGirl jumped up and down.

"They're ew ew ew ew crawling." J'dee waved her arms about trying to shake the arms off when suddenly they flung off and the cell jnr stood up and his arms resprouted.

"Gohan why don't you just to your thing like back in the cell games?" Jeril remarked.

"Uhhh I would but since when did they perform a Majin Buu like regeneration quality?" Gohan asked pointing to the two arms that started to sprout a body each.

"Whoa cool." S'rac grinned.

"Disgusting." Quorky curled up his little monkey nose in obvious disgust.

"Gohan save me!" Jeril leapt in to Gohan's arms.

"Swittles can you do that?" BananaGirl asked.

"Doubt it brat. And stop calling me that stupid name!!"

The group of them stared at the two new cell jnr on top of the extra one. J'dee nodded her head philosophically "Well that explains why's there one more than we thought."

"So we have to make sure not to half them again." Gohan remarked and looked at Vegeta, he went to put Jeril down but she didn't let go.

"Videeeeel... do you mind?"

"I'm only human not a saiyan what can I do?"

J'dee looked down at her hands and then at the three cell jnrs and the piece in between the two groups, that was their main target, to retrieve that piece and return to capsule corp.

"Do something witchy... I don't know cast a spell or hex them." S'rac remarked.

"Sure thing Goku... it's just like it is on TV. I don't need any ingredients or anything!!"

"Oh..." Goku thought for a moment and then he dropped in to a stance, his features took on a remotely familiar Goku like appearance as the concentration filled his eyes. "Gohan. Do what you got to do."

"S'rac." Jeril jumped off Gohan and raced up to her muse jumping on to him. "Don't you dare, it's not your body... you can't do this to them. Not to Gohan..."

"Jeril?" J'dee blinked and Jeril suddenly blushed.

"I said that out loud didn't I?" She saw Gohan look at her confused for a moment.

"Traitor!! You no skwittles fan anymore!! Skwittles and I disown you!" Banangirl cried out.

"Go Jeril."

"Kakarott don't you dare." Vegeta warned him.

"Get the people out of this park and do it right NOW!" He shouted firing a blast directly at the three cell jnrs.

Quorky raced forward and slid under the blast rolling and grabbing the piece they needed and out again. Gohan grabbed him.

"You're a crazy monkey what did you do that for?"

Quorky blinked and looked at the piece he held and then at the long ki blast S'rac was still firing.

"I don't know... Ahhh I nearly got myself killed!!!"

"Doubt it you were brought to life by the Gods could be a sign of immortal life or something." J'dee remarked.

"GET GOING NOW!!!"

Gohan grabbed Jeril and Vegeta grabbed Chibi Banangirl. "C'mon lets move! Bra get the humans."

J'dee rolled her eyes. "Oh yeah sure rescue the humans..." She rolled her eyes and raced along the ground while the others took to the air. She scanned the ground as she ran and picked up a few stray humans along the way.

Goku and the others watched the screen. As the park was suddenly lit up and a loud explosion rang out.

"Goku... he just..." Chi-chi blinked.

Goku smiled. "Wow so that's what it looks like watching from the outside, man you guys must of gotten worried so much."

"Really Goku." Bulma scolded.

"So now will you promise that you won't do anything like that again?!" Chi-chi shouted desperately.

"Ummm." Goku thought for a moment. "I can't cause when I go back I'll just go back to the lair of the dragons."

"But what about the cell jnrs, and Cell here in this world?" Videl asked.

Goku looked down thoughtful for a moment. "Looks like we might have to save this world too without harming the bodies they've borrowed." He scratched his head. "Wish I knew how we could do that though."

Mirai Bulma looked at the screen and she smiled. "I might just have an idea but we wait. Wait until they get that cross world transporter working then I'll send them a message."

*****

"S'rac..." Jeril looked at the crater where the theme park had been the group of them hovering in the air, Quorky on Gohan's shoulder each of those able to fly holding an armful of humans. BananaGirl holding on to Vegeta round the neck.

"Man! That Goku freak!" J'dee scolded. "Why'd he have to go and do that?!"

"Do what?"

They spun round to see S'rac hovering there holding a group of humans himself he flashed that Son grin.

"Ooooh let me at you!!!" Jeril screeched. She let go of the humans she was holding and flew at S'rac grabbing his neck.

"JERIL!!" Gohan scolded as he flew down and caught each human.

Vegeta looked at them suddenly. "Jeril?" He looked at Jeril and she gulped suddenly. He looked at S'rac. "S'rac..." He added.

"Busted..." J'dee slapped her forehead.

*****

The group of them entered Capsule Corp, Goten looked at them and he saw Quorky hold up one of the pieces.

"Alright they got a piece!!" Goten cheered.

He then noticed Vegeta's stern expression as he walked in and right past the group of them. He scratched his head. "Hey what's wrong with Vegeta?"

"Veggie honey you're home safe!" Kari raced up to him and jumped on to him.

He showed no reaction and just held up a hand she blinked and looked at him. "Karienta let go of me."

She let go and slid off she watched him as he walked off. "Alright!! Who's the wise guy?! WHO TOLD HIM THE TRUTH?!?!?!"

"Truth?" Goten blinked. "You guys are keeping something?"

J'dee frowned. "So who do we tell and who don't we tell?"

Jeril looked at Gohan. "Best to tell Goten he is family after all, just family."

"Tell me what?" Goten demanded.

Deathstorm caught on and she grabbed Goten by the arm. "Thisa waysa you can help mesa find out the truthsa."

"You don't know either?" Goten blinked.

"Mesa knowsa that theysa hid pepperoni pizza from Goku and mesa know where it is."

They watched Deathstorm lead Goten away.

"That's not very fair after all that means Yamcha, Puar, Oolong and Master Roshi will be like the only ones not knowing." S'rac pointed out.

"Just Vegeta. Just keep it at Vegeta." Gohan stated. "I don't want Goten to worry, after all it'll be just me and him left cause Pan, Mom, Videl, Dad are all gone."

J'dee nodded. "I'll go talk to Vegeta."

"You should stay back for a bit, remember his reaction? He's lost both his kids and his wife, I think he needs to be alone for a while."

*****

"Nick. Trunks how is that thing coming?" Vegeta demanded upon entering the lab.

"Oh good." Nick replied then blinked and looked at Vegeta. "Uh-oh."

Trunks nodded. "So they told you. Finally."

"You are Trunks aren't you?" Vegeta looked at Mirai.

He nodded. "Yes I am who I am. Trust me."

"Good, then what needs to be done?" Vegeta asked.

Gohan walked in with the piece and he handed it to Nick.

"I can't believe you told him." Nick grumbled as he took the piece and walked up to the cross world transporter.

"Anyway the dragonball radar radar was broken when S'rac dropped it."

Trunks smiled. "Well here's a replacement. I thought something like that would happen."

Nick nodded. "The odd thing is it's picking up the location of the other two radars." He placed the piece on to the machine and began attaching it.

"A dragonball radar radar radar?" Gohan asked.

Vegeta growled. "Quit making all these dragonball radar radar radars!!!"

Gohan clicked the button and the radar beeped to life and he looked at the location. "Looks like they've settled somewhere else for now. Trunks attach this to the big screen find out where this is." He handed the radar to Mirai.

Mirai took it and hooked it up to the large screen. They watched as the Capsule Corp satellites locked on to the position and beeped as it zoomed in close up.

"I don't believe it... this thing is faulty." Vegeta remarked. "That's... just... just... insulting to think that we'd waste time going there just to look for them."

"There's nothing wrong with the Zoo, Pan loved it when she was a little girl." Gohan remarked.

*****

"Quit that you brats can't you read the sign?!?!" The Zookeeper yelled as one of the cell jnrs feed the bears some popcorn and pizza.

Another laughed and raced past riding on the back of a goat. "Yeeee-ha!!! Me Chibi Cell!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

The third was holding a crocodile in a wrestling grip, rolling round and splashing in the water with the croc.

The fourth stood at a stall eating cotton candy watching its other four twins racing round causing havoc.

The last was on the animal playground spinning the merry go round on its index finger like a basketball while young children were still on the ride.

*****

Gohan looked at Bura. "Right I want you to come with me, Nick too, Vegeta, Bura, myself, Nick and..." Gohan scanned the rest of the group. "BananaGirl will handle this."

"Hey why does she get to go with Vegeta?" Chinow demanded.

"Because she's a chibi and so are they, we need a childs mind to help us track them down." Gohan replied and glared at them. "Unless you want to go face to face with Cell jnrs remembering that they were able to take down my father as a super saiyan and you are only human."

"Oh no it's okay. You go just bring Vegeta back alive or I'll have your head on a stick." Kari growled.

"What about us?" S'rac asked referring to himself, Jeril and J'dee."

"You three stay here." Gohan growled.

J'dee shrugged. "Okay guess I'll start cooking up dinner then."

"NOOOO!" Nick jumped on to her. "Don't cook, order take-outs just don't cook."

"You don't complain this much when we're at home." J'dee grumbled.

"I've sent he show bad cooking it has to be hereditary, Bulma can't cook so therefore-"

*YOINK*

Gohan grabbed him. "C'mon you, leave her alone, she can cook if she wants to so long as it keeps her out of trouble."

The group of them left leaving the rest of them behind.

Jeril crossed her arms angrily. "Really I never. I'll show you Gohan, you can't leave me behind." She then smirked.

"Oh no..." J'dee shook her head.

S'rac blinked. "I wanted to go to the Zoo." He pouted.

*****

"Well it's a good thing he isn't my son or I'll have his hide for a comment like that. Really who says I can't cook." Bulma frowned.

"Well I wanna see what this Bura character does with my body." Pan remarked. "Change the channel."

Mirai Bulma clicked the remote to change the channel.

*****

"Take that! And THAT and THAT and THAT!!"

*DONG DONG DONG*

Vegeta sweatdropped as he watched Bura attack the cell jnr with a frying pan instead of her ki. She just kept clobbering it over and over until it was stuck in the down like a wooden fence peg.

She held her hand out. "Buh-bye." And with that she blasted it. She then pulled the metal piece for the cross world transporter up out of the hole and tossed it to Gohan.

"Ooooh Quorky look!! There's ya uncle Bob, and cousin Jimbo, don't forget your little brother Quirky oh and grandpa bill." Chibi BananaGirl pointed to each of the furry tailed critters in the cage.

"So much for your smart idea on what she'd be able to do to help us Mr. Smarty-pants." Vegeta drooled his voice more sarcastic than ever.

"Skwittles you said Mr. Smarty-pants!! Tis bad, cause you're smarter, not him, you. Isn't that right little brother Quirky?"

"He's not my brother... Those are chimpanzee's not monkeys."

"Baaaaaaaaaahhhhh."

Nick whacked the Goat on the head as it tried to eat his leather belt. "Get the fuck away from me. Freaky animal."

"Can't catch us!! Hehehehe!!" The Cell jnrs hovered above and each placed two fingers to their forehead and instant transmissioned out.

"Ooooohhhhhh-wwweeee daaaaamn man that's gunna be tough to track something chronic." Nick remarked.

Vegeta looked at Nick and blinked. Gohan nodded merely understanding Vegeta's confusion. "Weird isn't it to hear that sort of lingo come form the mouth of your son."

"He's not my real son." Vegeta snapped.

"Well duh." Bura rolled her eyes and she flipped her hair over her shoulder. "Lets get back and connect this now; next group I say we send Turles or Piccolo out, those lazy bums could have at least offered to help us out."

"I say we track the rest of them down first and blast them to the next dimension." Vegeta glared to where the Cell jnrs had been previously.

*****

The group sat in the lounge. J'dee sat on the book shelf next to the stereo playing out some Master P. nodding along with the beat.

Nick was bopping round doing a thug raise ya hands in the air snoop dogg style. He rapped along with the song leaving everyone sweatdropping in the room.

"That's it the sooner we get the real Trunks back the better!" Epona growled. "That doesn't suit him. Trunks the thug really, next you'll be telling me he's in to da weed."

J'dee blinked and looked at Epona as Nick glared at her. "I didn't tell them, besides you quit." She crossed her arms. "I'm going for a ciggie." He clicked his fingers and motioned at J'dee she pulled a lighter out of her pocket and chucked it across the room he caught it and pulled a ciggie out of his pocket and lit up and chucked the lighter back, J'dee caught it he pocketed it and walked out. "I'll be in the lab ya'll."

"Something's going on here..." Goten remarked scratching his head. "Bra. Can you come with me for a minute?"

"Uh-oh." J'dee jumped down off the shelf and walked up to Goten as he grabbed her by the arm and pulled her out of the room.

"Don't tell him anything!!!" Cathowl shouted after them. "We like it here!!"

"Was it just me or was Trunks getting a bit more um... gangsta?" Krillen asked Yamcha with a whisper.

Yamcha merely nodded. "Yeah... I say there's something they're keeping from us."

*****

J'dee stood by the window nervously as Goten leant up against the door, of Bra's room. She swallowed nervously.

"Bra I've know Trunks longer than you have, but this, this thing he's going through, it's not him. I know it's not him, so tell me what's going on." Goten demanded. "He's lost his intelligence or something, sure he's still smarter than me, but he's not Trunks smart."

J'dee lowered her head. "I... I'm not suppose to Gohan doesn't want you worrying."

"So Gohan can know but I can't and you can know but I can't? Dad can know, Videl can, but not me. I bet you even my mother knows!" He growled. "Are you trying to protect me or something?"

"Not you everyone else." J'dee sighed.

"Tell me what's going on! Has this got something to do with that giant baby? Pilaf or something even more eviller?"

"Look Trunks just isn't himself, I'm not myself, neither is Goku, Videl, Chi-chi, both Bulma's, Pan, Master Roshi, Eighteen, even the two cell jnrs aren't... But I can't say a word."

The door opened and Vegeta looked inside and he glared at Goten. "Leave brat, I want to talk to Bra..."

Goten sighed and he walked out. He shut the door and J'dee shuffled her feet nervously. "I didn't tell him." She remarked before he spoke.

"You're a witch aren't you can't you just go back and get them?" He asked his back faced her and he had his arms crossed across his chest.

"It's not that simple, it was science that brought us here, and mixing magick with science is a complete no no. Well for me I've never tried it before."

"I don't care I want them back." Vegeta remarked.

J'dee sighed. "I know. But we have to let them know... they have to gather Cell and the two cell jnrs in their world before we even think of flicking the switch."

Vegeta looked over his shoulder at her. "Fine. We'll tell them that when this thing works. But you will tell them and apologise for messing round with our lives like this."

"Hey! I didn't do anything!! It was just a button, a damn button, three was no sign reading do not push me and switch my bodies with someone else!!"

"Hmph likely story." Vegeta walked out.

J'dee slumped down on the bed and let out a growl. "Megami forbid why I even admired him at any stage."

"So you're not Bra?"

J'dee's head snapped up and she looked at Goten standing in the doorway. "Hey you're not suppose to spy. You're Goten, Goten doesn't spy... unless Trunks talks him in to it!!"

Goten walked in and closed the door. "Now I demand to know everything."

"Oh you saiyan men are so so so... grrr."

"Grrr nice definition." Goten nodded sitting down on the bed next to J'dee.

"Grrrr." J'dee growled again.

*****

Nick added the second piece and he stepped back as the cross world transporter beeped and flashed to life.

"No bad cross world transporter, not yet." He scolded the machine.

Gohan was looking up at the large screen and he blinked and tapped the button again as it zoomed in on the screen.

"Trunks perhaps this thing is busted." Gohan remarked.

"No it's not busted." Trunks defended his work.

"Then why is it saying that they are located in West City's Opera house?" Gohan asked.

"An intellectual Cell jnr never thought I'd see that day." Nick remarked standing up and brushing himself down.

*****

Goten walked down the stair and he stopped looking at Jeril and S'rac, they were sitting on the couch talking to each other.

"Jeril... S'rac, can I ask you some questions." Goten asked.

Jeril nodded. "Sure thing."

"Uhhh Jeril..." S'rac whispered.

"Yes?"

"He used our names."

"Oh crap... that's twice in one day!"

"Jeril S'rac?" Yamcha and Krillen looked over at them.

"Hehe... Jeril and S'rac, they're our um..." Jeril began trying to think up a good cover.

"They're our hunting Cell jnr mission names!" S'rac finished quickly. "Quick Jeril to the S'rac-mobile! We have cell jnrs to catch!" S'rac raced out impersonating Batman in a corny comic book way.

Jeril sweatdropped and she looked at Goten. "Yes that's right S'rac-man." She shook her head and walked out.

Goten stood there and he blinked scratching his head.

"Uh Goten... you wanted to talk to us..." Jeril stuck her head back in the room.

"Oh yeah right!" Goten flashed a Son grin and raced up to the door and left with Jeril.

*****

J'dee entered the lab and she looked up at the large screen. "Oooh check out the size of that Opera house..."

"Yes hello J'dee." Gohan remarked.

"Um I had to tell Goten, he was eavesdropping outside my door when Vegeta was talking to me." She confessed.

"How's Goten taking it?" Gohan asked suddenly worried.

"Fine so far." J'dee replied.

"Good then Goten can go on the next mission I refuse!" Nick remarked.

"So we're going to an opera?" J'dee asked. "And here's me without a really nice dress."

Nick rolled his eyes. "Yeah whatever."

*****

"I'm coming this time!!" Chinow remarked.

"Oh that's good cause Vegeta isn't he drew the line at going to an opera. The more volunteers the better." J'dee smiled.

"Veggie isn't going?" Chinow pouted.

"I know... how about next time Vegeta goes out I do." She nodded. "Most excellent idea."

"So who are the victims this time?" Cathowl asked.

"Well Gohan, Nick and Trunks are staying behind to work on the cross world transporter. Vegeta's gunna play guard over them. So Me, S'rac and Jeril are going along alone."

"Doubt it. I'm going." Goten remarked stepping up. "You three won't be able to handle them."

"We did a good job last time!" J'dee defended.

"No S'rac did a good job and nearly blew himself up at the same time I'm going to prevent that! I want my father back in one piece."

"No need, if he does something stupid like that I'll strangle him." Jeril smiled.

"It's a good idea, Turles and I are going to come along also."

"Piccie if you go I go!!" Bura latched herself on to his arm.

"Me too!" Mabelle added getting starry eyes.

"Piccolo fans go figure." Jeril rolled her eyes.

"Lets go then." Turles huffed and hurry before that Cathowl tries to keep showing me her damn yaoi pictures.

"But Turles wait you still have to see this on and this one and this one and-" Cathowl began.

Turles grabbed everyone he could from the assigned group and raced out side with them. Gohan chuckled and shook his head and he looked at Cathowl.

"Well I've never seen him run so fast before, you should be proud."

Cathowl blinked and pouted and she looked at Gohan. "Wanna see my yaoi piccies?"

"Um I've got er... work to do... maybe some other time... bye!" Gohan raced off and in to the lab.

Cathowl thought for a moment. "Hmmm Goku... Vegeta what to do... what to do, and who do I show my yaoi piccies too... Oooh I know!! The entire world can see!!"

She jumped up and down excitedly and grabbed a staple gun and began pulling out the yaoi piccies she drew of Goku and Vegeta and began stapling them to the wall of capsule corp.

*****

"It's coooold." S'rac rubbed his arms as they walked in to the opera house. Piccolo was leading the way followed close behind by Turles. Goten was walking behind, Bura, Mabelle, S'rac, Jeril and J'dee.

"We should be able to take them all down, this is a large group." Mabelle remarked proudly.

S'rac blinked and he looked over at the food set out on a table. "Can we get something to eat first?" He asked starring at the food.

"No!" The group scolded him.

"Just one slice of pie? Plllllllleeeeaaaasse?" He bounced from one foot to the next.

"Someone did turn off the air conditioning didn't they" Jeril asked as she rubbed her arms.

"Pssssh I do not feel the cold." J'dee announced arrogantly.

"Oh yeah sure that's why you have a turtle neck sweater on along with a leather jacket and a scarf with thick trousers and boots?" S'rac remarked through slit eyelids.

"I come from New-Zealand! We are the ski country! Ooooh yea."

"Enough lets just find these Cell jnrs I'm in the mood to blast something." Goten remarked.

"Oh no not you too Goten!" J'dee jumped on to him. "Who are you?! What have you done to Goten?!" She shook him.

"I-am-Goten... Argh... need air."

J'dee let go and he looked at her and let out a breath. "You're a bit scary at times J'dee."

"Only sometimes." J'dee pouted. "No fair."

"Look there's one!!" Turles pointed.

They looked to where he pointed the cell jnr was perched on the roof garters with opera glasses looking in the distance.

"That must be a really cool view." Mabelle remarked.

"Oooh no I wanna see." Bura remarked. "This is so cool an Opera, I can't believe it I feel so uppity." She added smiling.

"That's nice but aren't you suppose to hear Opera music as well as watch it?" J'dee asked.

"Meaning?" Goten blinked.

"I don't hear anything." Piccolo spoke up.

"Oh dear." Mabelle raced through to one of the seats and she skidded to a halt the others reached her and they looked out.

A sweatdrop rolled down the side of Goten's head. "Uh is it just me or are the Cell jnrs performing an opera themselves?"

"That's not the half of it... check out the audience..." J'dee motioned below.

They looked over the edge of the balcony to see every single seat in the house filled with Cell jnrs.

"Kami help us." Jeril breathed.

"Okay I say we just back out slowly and leave them too it, they're obviously splitting up so we need a new radar... a radar that can be connected to only the pieces that are missing..." J'dee remarked.

"Do you think Trunks, Gohan and Nick can do that?" Goten asked.

"Think... they better before these cell jnrs spread like a really bad virus." Jeril replied.

"Times like this we really really REALLY need Goku." S'rac pointed out.

Bura opened the curtain and stepped out to leave she paused see the cell jnrs lots of them looking at them she stepped back and let the curtain dropped.

"S'rac can we all grab on to your shoulder?" She asked softly.

"Me? Why?"

"Instant transmission cause we can't go out that way."

"Oh okay." S'rac flashed the Son grin.

"A group instant transmission with S'rac getting us out?" Jeril raised an eyebrow "I'd rather jump off this ledge."

"Jeril... we don't have a choice." Bura remarked under her breath as Jeril stepped out of the balcony seat and in to the hallway.

There was a few seconds before she returned. "Okay S'rac you better land us somewhere soft!" She remarked grabbing on to him.

"Alrighty then!" S'rac placed two fingers to his forehead. "Everyone grab hold."

J'dee grabbed his tail snickering.

"OW!! J'dee!!"

"You're out of shoulders."

S'rac grumbled and instant transmissioned them out.

They reappeared in the air but before they knew it they fell downward.

*CRASH*

The group glared at S'rac as he stood up and blinked. "Hey mattresses!!" Sweet!" He began bouncing on them.

"You dolt!! We only went five hundred meters!!" J'dee shouted getting their attention to the mattress they were on and the props they'd broken with the landed.

The seats were all filled with Cell jnrs wearing strangely enough clothes and Opera like attire, they were being glared at.

"S'rac!!!" Mabelle scolded and began hitting him over the head over and over.

"Hey my muse I beat him up!" Jeril protested.

J'dee stood up and she looked at Bura. "This is bad right?"

"Right." Bura agreed.

*****

To Be Continued...

Hehe well at least this is getting back in to it peeps!! R & R and if I forgot certain character details of yours, remind me... I know I have to many normal peeps in this fic... that's why I'm doing it in chapter bursts... S'rac I forgot to thank-you for musing the last chapter so time I thank you and I thank you and Jeril for musing this chapter. Longer than I intended but hey it's all Buena!

~J'dee