Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Trading Places ❯ ***Dear Megami it’s a Gameshow*** ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title:Trading Places

Author: J'dee

Rating:NC-15/6 (offensive language)

Genre:Humour / Drama

Idea: DBGT Pleasantville style... Two siblings are switched with the Brief siblings.

Author's Note: Yea this updates taken longer… It's been hard to come up with an original game show idea, so I kinda just ripped Jeopardy and wheel of fortune both off thanks for the ideas Jeril for that you get special bonus in winning the first round of your heat.

I'm not as anime clued up as everyone else so animes like Inuyasha, Kenshin, Outlaw Star, Sailor Moon aren't being screened here… so yeah forgive me for not really knowing too much about them and if they don't feature as questions this is kinda why.

The gameshow will continue over the plot of the story kinda for a filler and so I can include everyone int eh fic so far. If I've forgotten anyone again please let me know… there is a list kinda in this chappie of who I can remember so far for the gameshow and what heats your gunna feature in for the gameshow.

ALSO I HAVE NO BETA so forgive any mistakes you see...

The Disclaimer: Don't own it don't even bother to try and sue…

Chapter Twenty-three

***Dear Megami it's a Gameshow***

Mirai sighed and looked at where he was placed for the game show. He shook his head and looked at Goten sitting next to him with Vegeta and Goku.

"This is completely out of line, if you'd just asked…" mirai began.

"The brief and Son men together in a row. Oooooooh!!" Cathowl squealed. "I wanna be the first contestant!!"

"We still need a host for the gameshow…" J'dee pointed out, " So I've come up with a list of twelve names to pull from a hat four are dragonball guys but no one really major, the rest from various animes that I believe will not blow the stage or the contestants up, so I had to take Vicious and Legato off the list otherwise it would have been fourteen and we want to live. As cute as the bad guys are they are bad for our health, especially when they end our lives."

"Just tell us the damn list!" VegetaGirlOne shouted.

"Okay I was going to have S'rac but then I realised there would be a conflict of interest. Espeically on Jeril's case she could buy him heaps of food to get to Vegeta or Gohan and that's not fair… and we can't have Jeril having the edge since we are not calling this 'The-gameshow-where-DS-finally-gets-HER-Mirai-not-matter-if-its-rigged-or-n ot' So any unfair advantages have to be wiped." J'dee continued to explain.

"The list brat just tell us the damn list!!" Vegeta shouted from where he was being held captive.

J'dee sighed. "Fine! Turles, Yamcha, Piccolo, Krillen, Jet, Kenshin, Majik, Kuno, Yuske, Quatre, Happosai, and Yami."

"That's some list." Jeril blinked.

"Yeah I picked the characters that none of us would miss if they were picked as a host. Sorry to Piccolo and Yamcha fans."

"You're the Yamcha fan you dolt." BananaGirl shouted.

J'dee shrugged. "Anyway Jeril your cap please so I can draw the host out. Wow sounds like I'm doing an exorcism or something." (I did actually draw the names out randomly)

Writing the names up on a piece of paper each J'dee muddled them round in the hat before drawing a name and a sweatdrop formed on the side of her head.

"Well who is it?" Kari demanded.

"S'rac you want to host right?" She asked.

S'rac grinned. "WOOOOOOOT you drew Kuno!!"

"You what?!?!" Mabelle slapped her forehead. "Oh great."

"Wait wait I'll draw a co-host!" J'dee said quickly and drew another name and a larger sweatdrop formed. "Okay um I'll draw again…"

"Give me that." Kari snatched the piece of paper and frowned. "You're right draw again…"

"Who is it?" Cathowl looked at the piece of paper. "Happosai. Okay yeah draw again."

J'dee drew again and looked at the third piece of paper. "The co-host is. Da da da dum! KRILLEN! A normal person!"

"If you had a normal list to start off with it wouldn't have been to hard." Phoenix Starr pointed out.

J'dee stuck her tongue out and emptyed the hat out and threw the Trading Places crew names in there and shuffled them round before drawing out four names for the fist lot of contestants.

"Okay first up DeathStorm…"

"WOHOOOO MESAGUNNA WIN MIRAISA!!"

"Second Deathdroid…"

Deathdrid blinked then pumped a fist in the air. "Alright I'm the second contestant! Oooh the possibilities of who I can win…" he grinned.

"Oh you are too happy about that aren't you?" Epona frowned.

"Third up… Jeril."

Jeril grinned and winked at Gohan. "I'm coming for you Gohan!"

Gohan sweatdropped and shook his head. "I can't believe I'm reduced to this."

"Last…" J'dee drew a name and slapped her forehead. "Toby…" She sighed and "of all the names." She added in a mumble. (AN: this was the actual draw I am not playing favorites, though it does look that way doesn't it?)

After a few more moments of drawing names out, J'dee finally had the heats set up.

(If I've forgotten anyone pleassssse let me know and I'll add you in to a 6th round I was one short from including Sei, Nick and myself in to the draw)

Heat 1: DeathStorm, Deathdroid, Jeril, Toby

Heat 2: Deemo, Angel Wings, Aiya, VegetaGirlOne

Heat 3: Cathowl, Bee, SaiyanAngel Princess, Kari

Heat 4: Bura, BananaGirl, Phoenix Starr, S'rac

Heat 5: Epona, Belle, Chinow, Washu

"Right there are four places unlike the typical gameshow where only three people feature this is going to have four cause I want to be difficult." J'dee smiled.

"If you favour yourself you're so dead." Washu pointed at her. "Gokun is reserved for me and me alone."

"Yeah the same except the part where he's reserved for her, it should be me and I want Vegeta as well." Cathowl added.

"Kakky-chan *trumpet horns sound* is reserved for me!! Isn't that right Kakky-chan *trumpet horns sound*?"

J'dee blinked and she looked at Goku who just blinked. She shrugged and looked at the three Goku fans. "The obsessivness of Goku fans frighten me. Notice the draw I'm not there… I write it so that way I can't favour myself."

Sei nodded. "Which is why me and Nick don't feature either… unless she forgot someone then there will be a redraw from the second heat onwards."

"Let the games begin!" Nick announced.

"Wait I need a ciggie break first." J'dee interrupted. "Spike can I bum a ciggie cause boy won't give me one?"

The group of them all sweatdropped.

~*~*~*~

Kuno was shoved on to the stage; Kuno whacked Krillen over the head with his Bokken. "Stop shoving me you insolent fool. I am Tatewaki Kuno!"

"Ahem Kuno you host this like a good fellow and we'll get you a date with the pig-tailed girl." J'dee called out.

"The pig-tailed goddess!" he grinned. "Very well then, you shall have Tatewaki Kuno age: seventeen's co-operation for now."

J'dee shook her head and raced on to the stage and handed him the cards. "Here are the questions." She dashed off again.

Kuno looked at the questions. "Very well then contestants… First answer Spike Spencer… you must answer in the form of a question the correct question will get to spin the wheel and start the game off." He explained.

Toby hit the buzzer and grinned. "Who was the voice talent of Shinji Akari?"

"Eva Question unfair!!" Jeril announced.

"Correct." Kuno looked at Toby. "Though character names Mackie, Majik also would have been acceptable."

"Who cares?" Toby grabbed the wheel and spun it round.

"With each spin it earns you money to buy the Bishie of your choice, just like wheel of fortune, but you have to answer the question in the form of a question relating to the anime it applies to." J'dee explained. "But if you land on a special mark then you get to choose the next catergory, until then it will be Eva related questions."

Toby watched as the wheel spun and it landed on the sixty-dollar mark. "Sixty bucks you gotta be shitting me. I spun that harder."

Sixty dollars flashed on Toby's scoreboard.

Jeril huffed and crossed her arms.

"Alright I'm glad I've watched the Eva Series." Deathdroid remarked.

"Miraisa hold on Isa will win thisa for yousa!" Deathdroid waved at Mirai.

Miraisweatdropped. "This is going to be torture." He muttered.

"Rei Aynami." Kuno stated the next 'question'

Deathdroid buzzed the buzzer (imagine that buzzing a buzzer?) "Who is the pilot of Eva unit Zero! Haha!" He called out.

Toby glared at him.

"Correct." Kuno leant on his bokken. "Well spin the wheel will you my pig tailed goddess awaits."

Deathdroid spun the wheel and it rolled around landing on the special 'mark' "Wohooo I pick… um…" he looked at the board and scratched his head. "Dragonball."

"Yay finally something I can get my hands on." Jeril cheered.

"Mesalikesa to get mesa handsa on miraisa." Deathstorm stated.

"Stop that." Mirai grumbled.

"Mesa know yousa like it miraisa." Deathstorm winked.

"Augh!" Mirai let out an exasperated sighed.

Kuno pulled out the dragonball cards. "Fine Sokidan." Kuno huffed.

Jeril thumped the buzzer so hard it fell off the stand infront of her and she flashed a smiled. "Hehehe ooops sorry."

"Just give us the question." Krillen sighed.

"What is the Japanese name of Yamcha's spiritbomb attack?" Jeril grinned and nodded. "J'dee couldn't help it could she? Yamcha had to feature somewhere."

J'dee flashed a V sign. "Of course."

"Correct. Spin the wheel."

Jeril grabbed the wheel and spun. "C'mon special glomp pass." She coached the wheel. It spun round and landed on the one hundred and fifty dollar mark.

One hundred and fifty dollar flashed on her board. "Woohooo can I go shopping yet?"

Kuno blinked and looked at Krillen. Krillen shrugged.

"At the end of the round you can." Nick called from off the stage.

"Damn so close yet so far." Jeril sighed.

"Buster Cannon."

Deathstorm hit the buzzer. "What is the name of my miraisa's attack?"

"Hey no fair my buzzer's still busted!" Jeril protested.

"Correct."

"Yaysa!" Deathstorm grabbed the wheel and spun it. The wheel spun round till it landed on the ninty-five dollar mark. "Mesa wanted moresa than this." She pouted.

Sei raced on to the stage and replaced Jeril's buzzer.

"Oh yeah now you replace it!" She exclaimed and threw a ki attack at Sei's back and he ducked and rolled out of the way.

"Potara…" Kuno scratched his head at the word.

*BIZZZZZZIT!*

"What is the name of the earrings that Vegeta and Goku used to fuse?" Deathdroid flashed a V sign.

"Correct."

Deathdroid grabbed the wheel and spun it. The wheel landed on the two hundred dollar mark. "Alllllright two hundred bucks!"

Two hundred dollars flashed on his scoreboard.

"Ubuu."

Toby hit the buzzer. "What is the reincarnation of kid Buu?"

Kuno nodded and motioned for Toby to spin the wheel. Toby grabbed it and spun the wheel the wheel landed on the one hundred and ten dollar mark.

One hundred and seventy flashed on Toby's scoreboard.

"Two more questions till the end of the first round." J'dee called out.

"Pompitt."

Deathstorm hit the buzzer. "What isa the namesa of the actorsa Gokusa fought in the budokaisa?"

"Correct." Kuno looked off the stage. "These questions for answer, bore me, I will not comply until I know you have the pigtailed girl."

Deathstorm ignored him and grabbed the wheel and spun it round. "Mesa want mirsa glomp." She remarked.

The wheel spun and landed on 'special' Deathstorm blinked.

Nick raced on the removed the special marking and Deathstorm grinned. "Oh mesa yaysa!!"

"Hey hey hey!" Mirai called out "None of the naked me in the shower videos thank-you!!"

Deathstorm was handed a video collection of Mirai in the shower naked.

"Mesain heavensa. Still notsa good as thesa real thingsa." She remarked.

Mirai looked down. "How low the strong have fallen."

"And you call yourself a saiyan?" Vegeta huffed.

"Half saiyan." Mirai corrected.

"Oiy Kuno get your butt back on that stage!!" J'dee chased him and grabbed Ranma suddenly.

"Hey hands off!!" Ranma protested.

J'dee dumped cold water over him.

"Whoa!! HEY WATCH IT!!" Ranma shouted.

Kuno turned round. "Pig-tailed Goddess.

"YAAAAAAAH!!!" Ranma ran off as Kuno gave chase glomping the female version to the ground.

Ranma began beating Kuno over the head with Kuno's bokken.

"Hey hey hey no beating the host!!!" J'dee protested.

Krillen cleared his throat and picked up the cards. "Right last question for the round." He flipped the card over. "Son Gohan."

*BIIIIZIT*

All four buzzers went off and Krillen looked at them.

"Who is Goku's adoptive grandfather?!" Jeril called out.

Krillen looked at the card. "Correct for a second there I thought-"

"Hey the catergory was dragonball which to means through out all three series." Jeril nodded and grabbed the wheel and it spun round landing on the special 'mark' "Woohooo I pick Trigun for a catergory!"

"Next round onwards, but first you get to spend your money if you want." Krillen pointed out.

"Can I buy Gohan yet?" Jeril asked.

"Uhhhh not yet. But you can buy a half an hour glomping session with him." Krillen pointed out. "Though you will loose the money you have on the board."

Jeril thought for a moment. "hmmmm can I buy a another spin on the wheel?"

"Sure you can." Krillen smiled.

"Alright baldy another spin it is then."

"I'm not bald anymore I gave that up." Krillen frowned.

"Hey if I win enough I'll buy an electric razor for you howz that?" Jeril asked and grabbed the wheel and spun it round and whooped in joy as the wheel spun over to the bonus amount of cash on the wheel of three hundred dollars.

Four hundred and fifty dollars flashed on Jeril's scoreboard. "Yeah baby yeah I'll buy you an electric razor now." Jeril grinned.

They watched as Ranma hollared and raced past with Kuno giving chase. "Pig-tailed girl wait!!"

J'dee blinked and scratched her head. "Hmmmm time for an intermission I'd say…. Lets seeeee." She flipped through her tapes. "Ooooh here's one DBZ flashback offset thingies."

(yes I'm stuck for fill in space for this chappie so let my warped humor amuse you)

~*~*~*~

INTERMISSION

Vegeta: *comes storming out of his trailer* Who's responsible for this?!

Director: *sighs* What now Vegeta?

Vegeta: That's it I'm sick of this. Why does Kakarott get to be always stronger than me? *waves script about angrily*

Goku: *walks up* What seems to be the problem?

Vegeta: YOU!!!!! *blasts Goku*

Director: *sighs* Vegeta!!! That's the third time you've blasted Goku's this week.

Goku: *groans* don't worry... he'll get over it...

Vegeta: *blasts Goku again* Shutup you!!!

Director: *shouts* Medic!!!

~*~*~*~

1st AD: Um sir... Chaiotsu refuses to come in for the shot.

Director: Get the stand it!!

Stand in comes in.

1st AD: Think they'll notice the difference?

Director: I don't think so.

Mr. Mime: Mime... Mr. Mime... Mime...

~*~*~*~

The scene is set for Vegeta and Yamcha's scene at Capsule Corp. with their disagreement scene.

Director: and action!!!!

Yamcha: That's alotta talk for someone who got pounded by Cell don't you think?!

Vegeta: What!!! You insignificant human *blasts Yamcha*

Director: CUT!!! Vegeta!!!!

Vegeta: What?!

Director: *sighs* Medic!!!!

~*~*~*~

Director: And action!!!

Krillen: Kaaaaaaaaa...... meeeeeeee..... haaaaaaaaa...... meeeeeeee...... HAAAAAA!!!

Pikachu: Pika-pik-a!!!

Krillen: Hey that's not a Sabiman!

Director: They're on strike, it's a stand in.

Krillen: *sweatdrop*

~*~*~*~

Goku: (talking to the director) Oh c'mon you've got to be *beeping* kidding me?! What is with these *beeping* redub scenes? What's wrong with my language. *beep* FUNImation... Well *beep* you and *beep* anyone who has a problem with the way I *beeping* talk!!! I can *beeping* swear if I *beeping* want to. *beep* this, *beep* you!!! I'm *beeping* going home to be with my *beeping* family... (walks off grumbling) *BEEP* this *beeping* crap... *beeping* freaks.

~*~*~*~

END INTERMISSION

"I'm seeing Kakarott in a new light." Jeril remarked staring at the screen.

"And we're on the air!!" Sei called out.

J'dee jumped up. "Well sorry we seem to have um misplaced Kuno for a moment… but I'm sure when he's feeling well we'll be able to bring him back…"

~*~*~*~

Kuno is tied up in the back room with female Ranma standing over him. "Ha eat that pervert how'd you like a date now huh?"

Kuno mumbles from under the gag.

"Yeah thought so!" Ranma nodded.

Kuno latched himself on to Ranma's leg. "AHHHHH GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!!"

~*~*~*~

"*ahem* Anyway I'll be taking place as the host until Kuno is found." J'dee rubbed the back of her neck.

"HI MOM!!!" BananaGirl jumped in front of the camera at Capsule corp and waved. "Say hi Quorky. I'm sure Quirky and Bob and Bill will remember you."

"How many times do I have to tell you they were chimpanzee's not monkey's." Quorky sweatdropped.

"NAAAAAH GET IT AWAY FROM ME!!!" Mabelle screamed and they all looked over to see her standing on a chair whacking Happosai over the head with with the scabbard of Mirai's sword.

Mirai looked on his back and blinked. "Wow she's good I didn't even know it was gone."

"And let round two of heat one begin. Jeril picked Trigun." J'dee pulled out the trigun questions.

"Vaaaaaaaash wait Vash come back!" Cathowl raced past chasing Vash.

"Ahhhhhhhh."

"Oh don't' be shy Vash-kun!! You know you want to reinact my you and Wolfwood yaoi piccie!!"

Chinow watched her through narrowed eyes. "A half Vegeta a half Kakarott fan they're a disgrace to Vegeta fans everywhere."

"Nicholas D." J'dee remarked the answer.

*biiiiiiizzzzit*

Jeril thumped the buzzer.

*Ziiit Ziiiiit Ziiiiiit* Jeril hit the buzzer over and over again.

"Jeril you were first to the buzzer you can answer." Krillen sweatdropped.

"What is Wolfwood's name?" Jeril grinned.

"Correct."

Jeril spun the wheel and it landed on two hundred dollars.

Six hundred and fifty dollars flashed on to Jeril's scorebaord. She flashed a V sign "Gohan I'm coming for you!!"

Gohan slapped his forehead.

*nuzzle nuzzle nuzzle*

He looked down to see Angel Wings attached to his other arm and he blinked. "The sooner everyone is changed back to normal the better."

~*~*~*~

Cell sat in the secret hide out of the club watching the television with the newest game show to come out of the capsule corp company called 'If the Bishie is right' He looked behind him at the tube of the bodies if they progressed like this soon the army would be complete.

Paris flicked some hair form her face and looked at the screen. "Distracted are they? That's good. Nearly all of the bodies have tails now."

Cell rolled his eyes and two of his cell jnrs were still in side Capsule corp, and he couldn't duplicate anymore without his body. He watched in disgust as the mortal in his body sat by the scoreboards with a large bag of sugar munching on handfulls of it.

"That author brat." He grumbled.

"Gung ho Guns."

*biiiiiiizzzzzziiiiiit*

DeathStorm hit the buzzer and grinned. "Who are the super lackies of Triguns?"

Krillen nodded. "Correct."

"mesa gooooood, Mesa rich and soon mesa own miraisa!"

They watched as the wheel landed on the bonus amount of eight hundred dollars. J'dee grinned.

Eight hundred and ninty five dollars flashed on DeathStorm's scorebaord. "MESA TAKE THE LEADSA!!!"

Cell raised a brow. "We're planing to take over and all they want is to win enough money to buy their favorite characters. There's got to be something wrong with the writers plot ideas."

Parisshrugged. "The longer they're distracted the better."

~*~*~*~

"Milly Thompson."Krillen read the 'answer'.

*BIZZZZIT* Toby hit the buzzer.

"Who is dumber one of the two insurance characters sent out to track Vash down?"

"Corrrrrrect!"J'dee grinned.

Toby grinned and grabbed the wheel and spun it. It spun round and landed on four hundred dollars. "Now that's more like it." Five hundred and seventy dollars flashed on Toby's scoreboard.

"Jacqueline." Krillen read.

*ZIIIIIIT*

Deathdroid hit the buzzer, "What is the name of the actual typhon that appears in Trigun series?"

"Correct." J'dee grinned. Deathdroid spun the wheel and watched as it landed on the 'special mark'.

"Pick an anime." Krillen motioned to the board. Trigun, Dragonball/Z/GT and Eva were all flipped over to revel a new selection of animes.

Yu-Gi-Oh, MobileSuit Gundam Wing, PoKeMoN, Tenchi Myuo and Sailor Moon.

Deathdroid looked at the choices. "Gundam Wing." He nodded.

"HEEEEEEEEERRRRROOOOOO!"J'dee bounced round on the spot, soooooo gorgeous." She then narrowed her eyes "BOOO to Wufie and Duo…. HIIIIIIISSSSS…"

Krillen sighed and sweatdropped. "I can't believe I've been associated with this game."

"*ahem* right Zecks."J'dee stated the 'answer'.

*BIZZIT*

Deathstrorm hit the buzzer. "What is the name of Relena's older brother?"

"Correct." Krillen nodded.

DeathStorm grabbed the wheel and it spun round and she watched it and squealed as it landed on 'special glomp pass'.

"MESASOOOOOOO HAPPY!"

Mirai looked left then right for a quick exit.

VegetaGirlOnegrabbed Mirai and puled him out from where he was be held and pushed him next to DeathStorm who glomped on to him and pulled him offset to the special glomp room.

Jeril blinked and looked at Deathdroid and Toby both guys sweatdropping. "That poor poor guy." Deathdroid remarked, and I'm not a mirai fan but he has my deepest sympathies."

Toby nodded. "Too bad Bulma hasn't been recovered yet mine will just have to be mirai Bulma, not that I'm complaining, two bulmas and one world that's more than enough."

Jeril blinked. "You're both sick."

"What? What'd I do?" Deathdroid looked at her.

"So how many more questions till the end of this round?" Toby asked.

"Five. And this will determine who wins this match." Sei replied formw here he was sitting

"Damn it better not be DeathStorm, what a waist of money to be used on him." Deathdroid grumbled.

"Who would you bet on?" Toby asked.

"Me?" Deathdroid blinked and then grinned. "I'm not telling."

"J'dee doesn't know so she can't verify us with an answer." Sei spoke up and munched on another handful of sugar.

J'dee bopped Sei over the head with a closed fist. "Shhhhhhhhhhh don't tell them that."

"Seiestu you're in shot." The cameraman for the match (namely Deemo) remarked.

Sei looked at him. "and?"

"I think it's a hint to move." Jeril removed.

"No." Sei stated. "I'm not moving until DeathStorm returns.

Toby looked at Jeril. "This could take some time…"

"No kidding." Jeril rolled her eyes.

"Go to um… second intermission!!!" J'dee shouted.

"What already?" S'rac asked running off to place the second intermission tape in.

"Why wasn't he at his post?" Aiya asked.

"I bet you he was in the kitchen Bzzzzz…" Bee zoomed off and flew round Joey. "JOEEEEY!!! BZZZZZZ!"

Joey sighed letting out an animated breath. "I give up… there's no getting rid of you is there?"

"I Bee the Bumble Bee will never depart until I get to sting away the evil in Bakura's millennium ring's heart!! Oooohhhh I made a funny."

"It wasn't that funny." Joey grumbled.

*STING*

"Hey watch it or I'll get a fly swat!!" Joey threatened.

S'rac grinned as he picked up the second intermission tape and placed it in. "Second intermission tape rolling!!" He called out.

~*~*~*~

SECOND INTERMISSION

17 looked at the director and shook his head they are discussing the script.

17: So you want us to go and terrorise people so in the end we get sucked up by Cell's ass?

Director: well basically.

17: Okay so FUNimation can redub scenes seen unfit for American Children and they didn't see me and 18 being sucked up Cell's ass as bad...

Director: *sweatdrop* Uh... I guess not.

17: You know I want a bonus for this; this is not a Southpark script you know.

~*~*~*~

Vegeta is standing off set looking at the director.

Vegeta: No way!!! I'm not going to be reduced to be carried by baldy over there!

Krillenglares at Vegeta from where he was standing. The Director remains silent

Krillen: hey they made me shave my hair off for the series!!! It wasn't my idea!!!

Vegeta: Shutup or I'll blast you!

Krillen: oooooooh I'm so scared... all you do is blast people Vegeta.

Vegeta: Fine then you're right *blasts Krillen* grow a nose.

Director: Not again... MEDIC!!!!! *looks at Vegeta* Can't you get along with anyone?

Vegeta: Hmph!

~*~*~*~

Trunks issitting on a rock near the damaged time machine.

Trunks: So all I do is give little wood creatures acorns?

Director: We've been over this Trunks, yes just give the squirrel's acorns.

Trunks: Then can I use my sword?

Director: Not in this scene.

Trunks: What if a giant dinosaur come out of nowhere then can I?

Director: Trunks this scene is suppose to show you recognising the beauty in this world

Trunks: Oh...

Director: okay now sound rolling? Camera rolling? Mark it! and Action!!!!

Trunks has a handful of acorns he is handing out acorns to the squirrel's one squirrel grabs two and makes a bolt.

Trunks: NO YOU DON'T!!!! BURNING ATTACK!!!! *blasts the squirrel*

Director: CUT!!! TRUNKS!!!!

Trunks: You said I couldn't use my sword

Director: *sighs*

1st A.D: Do you want a medic for the squirrel?

Director: It's just a squirrel...

~*~*~*~

Chaoitsu is walking through the offices of the film studio with Tien.

Chaoitsu: Hey Tien do you think we should steal all their paper from the photocopier and throw it out the window?

Tien: Chaoitsu I don't think that's a good idea.

Chaoitsu: Hey if all goes wrong we can say Cell sucked it up his ass.

~*~*~*~

Mirai Trunks is standing on kami's look out. Dende, Gohan and Krillin are sitting on the steps, Piccolo is sitting off to the side.

Trunks: So I just do a bunch of flashy moves?

Director: Yes, think you can handle that?

Trunks: Uh sure...

Director: Good... remember flashy moves... Now PLACES EVERYONE!!!!

The crew get in to their locations.

Director: Sound rolling? Camera rolling? Mark it! ACTION!!!!

Trunks isstanding in view of the camera and he powers up to super saiyan and begins hand flipping across the ground and he leaps up in to the air does a combination of martial arts moves. Trunks sees something move out of the corner of his eyes.

Trunks: Haaaaa ya!!!!

He fires several ki blast off in to the distance, the camera remains on him then the sudden glass breaking sound it heard and the boom operator falls in to shot. Trunks turns round and looks at him, he's lying twitching on the ground.

Director: CUT!!!!

The camera pans over to reveal a broken window and it zooms out the window to see a squirrell blasted against the tree.

Director: Trunks!!! LEAVE THE DAMN SQUIRELL'S ALONE!!!!

Trunks: but it's that same squirell...

1st AD: MEDIC FOR THE BOOM OPERATOR!!!!

Squirell: what about me...

Trunks: Shutup! *blasts squirell*

Director: TRUNKS CUT THAT OUT!!!

~*~*~*~

Trunks and Goten are in Trunks' room. Goten is swiveling round in Trunks's computer swivel chair.

Goten: Trunks.

Trunks islying on his bed he looks up.

Trunks: Mmnn?

Goten: You ever seen Buffy the vampire slayer series?

Trunks: Yea sure.

There is long silence before Goten speaks up again.

Goten: Do you think Buffy's sexy?

Trunks: Buffy?

Goten: Maybe we've been doing this Dragonball series too long, but everytime I see her on the show, that body... damn! It drives me crazy! You think it's just me?

Trunks: I think.... *pause* Buffy is the most desirable girl who ever lived.

Goten: That's good. I thought I was going crazy.

Trunks: She's incredible, and she can kick butt too.

Goten: What do you think of Willow?

Trunks: Willow's great, she's smart and she's pretty... if she wasn't a lesbian, I'd definitely want her... say would you do her?

Goten: Willow?

Trunks: Yeah.

Goten: Willow? Well, I would -do- Willow... *long pause* But I'd be thinking of Buffy.

Trunks: This is crazy... Why are we talking about going to bed with Buffy?

Goten: You're right. We're crazy. This is an insane conversation.

Another long silence.

Trunks: She'll never love us like Angel, and we know it.

END SECOND INTERMISSION

~*~*~*~

And the Bishie is right returns!!

Jeril, Deathdroid and Toby all have pillows and are asleep sitting behind their counters sleeping soundly when DeathStorm returns a big grin plastered on her face.

"I'm scarred for life." Mirai shook his head as VegetaGirlOne placed him back in the holding cell with Vegeta, Goku and Goten.

"Am I grateful J'dee isn't playin the game?" Goten asked then nodded. "Hell yea!"

Goku watched as J'dee cooed and cuddled Dr. Briefs black cat that usually sat on his shoulder. "She seems nice if you ask me."

"Bah a cat person." Vegeta huffed.

J'dee placed the kitty over her shoulder and grinned. "Back to it… lets see…" She looked at the cards. "Lady Une."

Toby hit the buzzer. "Who would be the psycho personality?"

"Correct."

Vash stood by watching and picked up a packet of donuts off the catering table and began shovelling them down his throat.

"Needle noggin... you just ate what's the deal?"

Vash motioned to Goku in the Bishie cage. "Since Goku can't eat while in there I'm getting in before it's all gone."

Wolfwood looks over at BananaGirl standing in fornt of the Bishie Cage just staring at Vegeta.

Goku looked at Vegeta. "Hey I think she likes you Vegeta."

"Shut up Kakarott!" Vegeta snapped.

BananaGirl looked at Quorky. "Sooon Quorky Sooooooon."

Quorky frowned. "Soon what?"

"Sooon." She stated. "If I say anymore it'll loose its cryptic confusing effect."

"But it's not really cryptic you say 'soon' while standing in front of a cage with Vegeta. I think you need to try a different effect and not aim for cryptic." Quorky offered.

"Hey the hostess has made a runner." Krilled cried out.

Belle walked on to the stage. "Fine then I'll take over."

"Spin the wheel Toby."

"Hey can I change my prize?" He asked looking at the camera.

Belle glated at him. "No you don't pervert boy." She whacked him over the head.

The wheel landed on the special mark.

"Alright change of catergory." Jeril cheered.

"No." Belle stated.

"What do you mean no?" Toby asked.

"If we change the topic anymore times we'll run out of animes before I get a turn to be a contestant." Belle pointed out.

"So gundam it stays!" Deathdroid bounced round.

"Mesa can handle gundam." Deathstorm added.

"Gooooooohan..." Jeril whimpered.

Gohan sighed and turned away from Jeril's stared and sweatdropped seeing Goku blowing glass faces of the bishie cage. "I'm so embarrassed right about now."

Mirai sighed. "You're embarrassed." He looked at Goku trapped in bishie cage with him.

"Hey check it out a blow fish!" Goku called and blew a glass blowfish face.

Vegeta growled. "Kakarott...."

~*~*~*~*~

Kuno struggled against the binds that Ranma had placed on him

Ranma meanwhile was trying to open the door only to find he was trapped with Kuno and let out a shudder. "Nothing is ever easy is it?"

"Oh pig-tailed girl..." Kuno looked at the female Ranma.

"Hey no talking I had you gagged!!"

~*~*~*~*~

"The first Pilots to fight Gundam to Gundam." Belle stated.

Deathdroid hit the buzzer. "HA!!! Who are Trowa and Quatre?!"

"Correct."

"Alright!!" Deathdroid spun the wheel it landed on four hundred and twenty dollars and he pumped his fist in the air. "I'm coming Excel you will be mine!!!"

"I don't think the Excel series is here yet." Jeril point out.

"Damn... What about Misato she's here right?" He asked.

"I think she's over with Faye, looks like they're both getting drunk." Toby motioned. "Man I could use a beer."

Six hundred and twenty dollars flashed on Deathdroid's scoreboard.

"The student of Master O." Bell stated the next 'question'.

Toby hit the buzzer. "Who is Chang Wufie?"

"Correct."

"Augh!" Jeril's head thumped down on the buzzer in front of her.

Toby spun the wheel it landed on two hundred and fifty. He let out a grunt of disgust.

Still eight hundred and twenty dollars flashed on his scoreboard, putting him in second place.

"The pilot best suited as a double agent." Belle stated the second to last question of the game.

Jeril thumped the buzzer and bared her teeth at everyone. "Who is Trowa Barton?" She glared at everyone and began to growl.

"Uhhhh... correct." Belle sweatdropped and Jeril spun the wheel.

The wheel landed on two hundred and forty. Jeril blinked and eight hundred and ninety flashed on her scoreboard kicking her up to second place.

"This game is getting scary..." Deathdroid frowned.

"Last question of the game people!" Krillen called out.

"The true heir of the senct kingdom?" Belle asked.

Deathdroid hit the buzzer at the same time as Toby and they both glared at each other.

"Who is Miliardo Peacecraft?" Deathdroid shouted. Everyone stared at him and he blinked. "What?"

"Correct." Belle sweatdropped as he grabbed the wheel possessively. And spun it.

~*~*~*~*~

J'dee looked down a hallway and sighed she'd left to get something to drink and found herself lost in the many hallways of capsule corp and walked round a corner seeing the dinosaur room with living dinosaurs walking about and found herself staring at Ryoga who was trying to ask the dinosaur for directions.

She scratched her head. "That's it I admit it I have the Ryoga complex." She sighed and turned round to leave and looked left then right and frowned. "Which way did I come from again?"

~*~*~*~*~

Deathdroid looked at the two hundred and forty he'd spun and sighed. "Damn!"

Eight hundred and sixty flashed on his score board.

The winner of this heat is Deathdroid. She goes on to the finals... but the rest of you don't leave empty handed. You have each won the runner up prizes of five hours of privacy in the bishie glomping room with the bishie of youuuuuuuuuur choice!" Belle called out.

"Gohan I'm thinking you should run right about now." Goten stated.

Gohan looked at his brother and then was too late as Jeril caught him in a death vice grip of a glomp.

"Well since Jeril's got her hands on Gohan." S'rac opened the bishie cage up. "You're free until tomorrow." He flashed a son grin.

"Alright I'm starved!!" Goku raced over to the catering table.

Vash looked at Wolfwood. "See." He motioned as Goku began scarfing the food down. S'rac walked up to the table and also begins helping himself to the food and he stopped and looks round.

"Hey where is Kuno?"

~*~*~*~*~

"I am Henry the eight I am... Henry the eight I am, I am... I got married to the widow next door, she's been married seven times before and everyone says Henry, HENRY, Henry the eight I am I am... fifty sixth verse same as the first... I am-" Kuno sung.

Female Ranma sat in the corner hands over ear shooting glares in Kuno's direction. 'He said he wouldn't stop until I go on a date with him... but like hell that's going to happen.' Ranma thought silently.

"-HENRY, Henry the eighth I am, I am... fifty-seventh verse same as the first... I am Henry the-"

To Be Continued...