Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Trading Places ❯ Condition: Chronic ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Trading Places

Author: J'dee

Rating: NC-15/6 (offensive language)

Genre: Humour / Drama

Idea: DBGT Pleasantville style... Two siblings are switched with the Brief siblings.

Author's Note: Right sorry for the wait on this... big time college things… I'm free for a small while so I could finally get back to this, I still have two exams left but it is now my holiday's…

This chapter is the last of Trading Places to be uploaded on to ffn, if you wish to read on further you will have to go to http://www.mediaminer.org/fanfic/src.php?auth=7979 <= this is my mediaminer I.D. If you have a net-nanny let me know and I will place these up on another web page.

The Disclaimer: I don't own DB/Z/GT or their characters I do however own a few spiffy DBZ cards, hackey sacks, action figures, a couple of pictures and only four posters.

Did you see on the official dbz page how could they? Jet Li was voted as most likey for Goku! No that's not fair he'd make a better Vegeta! Why because then I'd have a new reason to drool over him. I'm nto really a Vegeta drooling person, but there are some things that will make me drool. (a ramble with a point! Read the chappy)

***

Condition; Chronic

Chapter Eleven

According to Goten and Yamcha Memphis gave a great party atmosphere. But looking round the place it was definitely not what any of them were expecting especially when they reached the bar.

"Yello!" Jeril greeted one of the bar staff. "So um what's good in this place?" She asked.

The girl behind the bar smiled at her, J'dee leant up on the bar and smiled. "Ooooh Anubis." She pointed at the pendant. J'dee pulled out one of her necklaces and smiled.

"An ankh." The girl nodded.

"Cathowl?" Jeril read the name badge.

"Yep." She smiled. "Got me a nice wee cruisey job in this here place, they hired me cause I wore the pendant, and there's no dress code for staff which makes it even better."

J'dee nodded. "That's a first. Where I work- er worked oh geez man stupid traditional black and white get-up but I was allowed to wear a vest."

Cathowl was wearing elastic waistband jeans, a white shirt under a black leather jacket. Her name badge was really just a sticker slapped on the right side of the leather jacket.

"Do you guys have kahula and milk here?" J'dee asked.

"Just Kahula and can I say yuck milk."

"Oooh I don't like milk myself I wanted to try something different I wanted to try it with some chocolate milk."

"Mint chocolate?"

"Do they have mint chocolate flavoured milk?" Jeril asked.

J'dee blinked. "I admit where I come from have some very out of it milk flavours but never heard of mint chocolate milk, we have Banana, Strawberry, Raspberry, Caramel, Chocolate, Lime-"

"Lime?!" Cathowl and Jeril curled their noses up.

"I know I'm not a fan of it either. It's soooooo gross!! Gimmie raspberry, strawberry, banana, caramel and chocolate any day over lime."

Bura bounced up to the bar. "Can you believe it? I'm gunna get S'r- er Goku up to dance! Goku dance!! Wow!" She chuckled.

"Oooooh GOKU! WHERE?!" Cathowl looked round and saw 'Goku' walking up to the bar. She jumped over the bar and on to him.

"Ahhh!" S'rac hit the ground with a thud and looked at the strange girl rubbing up against him like a cat making strange yipping puppy like noises.

S'rac sweatdropped, looking at the strange bar person- namely Cathowl, who jumped on to him unexpectedly. "Help."

Jeril and J'dee chuckled at his misfortune.

"C'mon 'Goku' Time to get up on the dance floor." Bura pulled him up and Cathowl pouted as he was pulled away.

"Bra!!" Goten ran up to them. "I can find Paris." He pouted.

Cathowl blinked. "Oh wow! Wait a minute I knew I recognised you guys! Oh wow I'm in GT!!! Neat I was wondering how come I woke up here and had a job working behind a bar absolutely knowing that I'm waaaaaaaaaay to young for this."

"How old are you?" J'dee asked.

"Seventeen." Cathowl replied.

J'dee nodded. "If you were in New-Zealand in a year's time you wouldn't be."

"Uhhhh why would I want to go there?"

"Cause it's good and you can be younger to get things like driver's licenses, buy cigarettes, alcohol, work behind a bar. It's all pretty spiffy. I did some flair bartending and wow I must say as bruised as I got it was fun!"

"Flair bartending?" Jeril blinked.

"Yeah Cocktail, Coyote Ugly sort of thing. Minus the jumping up on the bar thing, I just dun do that."

"Brrrrraaaaa.... Paris..." Goten whined.

"Isn't he the cutest when he does that?" J'dee grinned.

Jeril raised an eyebrow. "Uhhhh no. Give me Vegeta any day."

"Veggie-kun is here too?!" Cathowl's eye grew all wide anime eyed and shiny.

"Goku and Veggie... 'I cannot decide! I must have them both!'"

"KUNOOOOO!!!"

J'dee slapped her forehead and looked at S'rac on the dance floor.

"You get used to him honest." Jeril patted J'dee on the shoulder.

"Why does dad keep saying that? I didn't think mom hit him that hard with the frying pan but now I'm beginning to um think she must of scrambled a few screws loose." Goten commented.

"Oooh do you think Veggie-kun will like to see a yaoi picture I drew of him and Goku?"

Goten blinked. "Only if you have a death wish."

"Where is skittles any way?" BananaGirl asked walking up to them.

"I think Chinow was trying to force him to beat up the bouncer to steal their outfits so she could dress him in it." Goten remarked.

J'dee looked at the girls, "Vegeta in an Imhotep thong and robe..."

The girls instantly began to get day dreamy eyes.

Goten blinked confused looking at them all daydreaming the same thing.

"Uh Bra," She shook her head and cleared her thoughts.

"Nope that DID NOT cross my mind. Geez what am I thinking?"

"I was going to say he is your father." Goten remarked.

"He is?" She blinked still partly subdued to the daydreaming thought. Goten raised a brow. "OH yeah right!! Yes sure, Vegeta, my dad, prince of saiyans..."

"Skittles is coming look!!" BananaGirl pointed.

"Hey if you can call Vegeta skittles can I call Yamcha malteasers? And Goten can be..." J'dee looked at Goten thinking. "Hmmm Spaceman!"

"What?" Goten looked at J'dee.

"It's candy, these little sticks of flavoured candy. Crunchy and they look just like lit ciggies."

"Ummm I don't think so."

"HowaboutMEAGperkynana?" J'dee asked in one breath.

"No. Just call me Goten Bra. You always have and why are you calling your dad Vegeta?"

Vegeta growled walking up to them and Bura, BananaGirl, and Cathowl all got the dreamy eyes looking at him as her growled in anger. His shirt torn of revealing a white muscle tank tucked in to the black leather pants he wore.

"Wow..." Jeril drooled.

"Sexy skittles."

"Veggie-kun, do you wanna see my picture?" Cathowl asked.

"I don't think that's wise." J'dee remarked.

"Skittles, skittles, skittles!" BananaGirl grinning jumping on to his arm.

"NOOOO DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY VEGGIE-KUN!!!" Chinow ran over latching herself on to his other arm.

"BAKA ONNAS CUT THAT OUT!!!!"

Kari walked up and she smiled at Vegeta. He sighed. "If you grab me too onna I swear-"

"I swear you'll be sleeping on the couch!" Kari growled.

Vegeta blinked. "Onna!"

"Don't you onna me! I have a name you know!"

J'dee and Bura looked at each other, Kari winked at them and mouthed out. 'Might as well play the part of Bulma, after all at the end of the day he sleeps with me.'

J'dee laughed. "Evil Kar- er Bulma, simply evil."

Goten frowned, "Bra why are calling your mom Bulma?"

"I- ah- um... I'm reminding her who she is! Yeah."

Vegeta grabbed Quorky from where he was pinned on to BananaGirl's jeans. "Skittles, if you wanted to be alone with me, you just had to ask."

Vegeta growled and tossed Quorky to the side, but BananaGirl didn't let go of him.

Goten watched as the little toy monkey hit a painting on the wall of baboon-headed Egyptian God.

J'dee looked at the picture as it moved for a moment like it was taking in a breathe of air.

"Freaky. And I haven't even had anything to drink and stuff is already moving."

"Bra you are not drinking!!" Vegeta shouted at her.

"Well um you can't stop me you're being fan glomped so if you don't mind." She turned to Goten. "I'll help you look for Paris if you buy me a drink."

"Like what?" Goten asked.

"Ummmm vodka and orange? Double shot."

"Okay." J'dee waved bye to the group of them.

"So much for not splitting up." Jeril remarked raising a brow. "If she's going to flirt with Goten, then I'm going to scare Gohan half to death." She walked off bored.

***

Nick spotted the toy Quorky slumped under the painting of the baboon God. He looked at Marron in the booth with him. "Stay right there." Getting out of the booth he walked up to where the toy was and picked it up. "I don't know why I'm doing this." He sighed.

"Because deep down you're a nice person."

"What the fuck?!?!" Nick dropped Quorky and watched as the toy stretched and stood up and ran a monkey hand through his lime green hair.

"Oooooh-kay... I now I know I'm high. You're talking."

"Well of course." Quorky brushed himself down and picked up his cap and put it back on his head.

"Yo um how?" Nick raised an eyebrow.

"Well you see that painting there?" Quorky pointed.

"Yeah."

"That's Hapi. He's the guardian God of lungs, basically when Vegeta threw me over there I must of triggered something when I hit the painting because next thing I know I can breath, and then slowly I could, see, hear, talk, and move.

"Yo triggered something like how?" Nick asked worried. "It ain't gunna get ya know horror on us, because fuck I hate horrors, unless there's some real bablishous honey in them."

"Trunks." Marron walking up behind him and she looked at Quorky.

Quorky waved at her.

"Awwww look how cute!!" Marron knelt down and smiled. "Hey there."

Quorky grinned.

"Trunks why didn't you tell me you had a pet?"

Quorky frowned. "Pet indeed!" He huffed and crossed his arms. "I'm a muse thank-you!"

"Awww a muse!" Marron smiled.

"Trunksssssiiiiiiiiie there you are!!!" Epona's voice could be heard through the crowd.

Nick blinked and looked at Quorky. "Quick hide me!!"

"Why are you asking me?" Quorky asked.

"Yo your a muse! Haven't you see dogma, Serendipity mused Silent Bob in to hitting that demon guy with the blessed golf club, muse me on where to hide."

Quorky frowned. "I'm not your muse, it doesn't work that way. There are certain rules you have to obey by in order to be a successful muse; number one-"

"Yo screw this. I'm gone. Find your muse-e I'm hiding!" Nick grabbed Marron's hand and dashed in to the depths of the crowd.

Epona stopped and she looked round and sighed. "Awww damnit he's gone."

Quorky looked up at her. "If I may-" He interrupted.

She blinked and looked down. "Whooooooa a talking toy monkey how A.I."

"I resent that! That toy was a teddy bear, not a monkey and I am much smarter that that thing." Quorky growled.

"Um yeah k." Epona remarked.

"Take me to BananaGirl and I will make sure you get your moment alone with Trunks."

"Oooh!! Wait a minute how do I know you'll keep to your end of the bargaining?"

"Well for starters I'm a talking monkey if I don't you could just simply mention that I'm a talking monkey and there you go, I'll be hauled away poked and prodded and there's your revenge."

"Neat okay, wait-"

"What now?"

"What if they think I'm like crazy and lock me away because when they come to get you, you pretend to still be a stuffed toy monkey and not say anything or even move?"

Quorky looked at her. "I will keep my end of the bargain."

"Why should I believe you?"

"Is Master Roshi a sick pervert?"

"Yes."

"Then I'm higher up in rank in ethics than he is so you have to believe me."

Epona shrugged. "Uhhh okay!" She picked up Quorky and placed him on her shoulder and began to walk back to the centre of the bar.

***

Gohan rested back in the booth watching the crowds, Krillen and Mabelle sat next to him. Piccolo stood over by the door in the shadows with mirai Trunks who was more hiding from a very obsessive Saiyan Angel Princess than being a shadow person.

Jeril walked up to them and she smiled.

"Hey Vid- er Jer-" Gohan paused and sighed seeing Krillen look at him oddly. "Videl…"

Jeril smirked and she slipped in to the booth next to Gohan.

"Heh…" She grinned.

"What's so funny?" Krillen asked.

"I just pointed out where Mirai was to Saiyan Angel." She smiled.

***

"TRUNKSSSSSSSS!!!" Saiyan Angel ran up to Trunk and latched on to his arm straight away.

"Not again! Don't you have anything better to do?!?!" Trunks shouted annoyed.

"No. Why?" Saiyan Angle looked up at him with innocent anime eyes.

"Because." Trunks huffed.

"Awww Trunks don't play shy…" Saiyan Angel rubbed up against his arm.

"I'm not being Shy I REALLY don't want you hanging on me like that!!" Trunks remarked trying to pull free but seeming to be very unsuccessful.

"I'll only let go one condition." Saiyan Angel smirked.

"Hehehehe…." Piccolo snickered.

"Piccolo this isn't funny!" Trunks snapped at the Namek.

"Awwww Piccie I'm sure your fans will be arriving shortly." Saiyan Angel smiled at him.

"At least my fans know when not to bother me." Piccolo retorted.

"Oh just shut up will you?" Trunks growled.

"You spoke first." Piccolo stated calmly.

"ARGH!!!" Trunks let out a frustrated cry.

***

"Poor Trunks." Krillen remarked.

"Speaking of Trunks…. Where's the other one?" Gohan asked and looked at Krillen. "I thought you tried to chase him away from Marron?"

"I lost him in that damn crowd, he's a slippery one, a lot more than I remember."

Jeril giggled.

Mabelle looked at the dance floor. "I wanna dance."

"Honey we're not stopping you."

Mabelle looked at Krillen. "Don't you want to come?"

"Maybe the next song."

"I'll take Piccolo to the dance floor." Mabelle warned Krillen.

Krillen snickered. "Now that I'd like to actually see."

"DON'T BRING ME IN TO THIS!!!" Piccolo shouted from where he was.

Mabelle grinned. "What was that? I can't hear the music is too loud!"

"DON'T EVEN THINK IT!!"

"You want to dance?! Okay!" Mabelle jumped up from the seat.

Krillen and Gohan were in hysterics as Mabelle grabbed Piccolo by the cape and to the dance floor.

***

In a corner of one of the booths, John sat fully conscious with Deathdroid and Tobias, John had a large sack of sugar on his lap and was holding on to it protectively and eyes a girl wearily as she stared at his bag of sugar. His look read basically 'my sugar'. He didn't take in to account that he was in Cell's body it was the sugar and the sugar alone that was his and all he cared about.

She walked up to him and he held the sugar bag close.

"HOW COULD YOU?!" She demanded angrily.

"It's mine I stole it fair and square you're not getting my sugar. Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine!"

The girl raised a brow. "I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the fact that you absorbed the rather delicious Juuanagou. You killed Trunks and hurt Veggie's pride how could you? Don't you know his pride is what makes him that more perfect in every Vegeta way?"

John blinked. "Huh?"

"She thinks your Cell moron." Tobias grumbled.

"Oh." John replied. "Why would she think that Usagi?"

"Stop calling me that." Tobias growled.

Deathdroid snickered. "I think the name suits you."

"Shut up baka before I pound you!"

"Awww Usagi, Rei, don't fight." John looked at them, he then looked at the girl in the obsessive looking Vegeta shirt and denim skirt.

"Wow you Vegeta fans are everywhere aren't you?" He asked.

"What's that suppose to mean?!" She growled.

"Well Juuhachigou is the only one for me."

"How can you say that? You absorbed her."

"Oh I'd like to absorb her, but alas I can not for she is not here." He sighed.

"Yes she is, she's on the dance floor right now dancing with Piccolo."

"She is?!" He looked over then blinked. "Aaaahhhh I see, that's her body yeah, but it's not her mind."

The girl raised an eyebrow. "Riiiight. And you're not Cell."

"Well mentally no, but physically yeah I guess you could say I am. It wasn't my choice, if I coulda picked to be anyone I woulda picked Krillen cause he gets to sleep with her every night."

"You know you're right you don't act like Cell but more of a Juuachigou fan."

"Well I am."

She nodded. "Well I'm Aiya."

"John."

"Nice to meet you. Mind if I sit with you?"

"Not at all but this is my sugar. I'm just warning you."

"Here we go again." Tobias sighed and thumped his head down on the table."

"So these guys they're not cell jnr mentally that is?"

"Nope. Well I dun know. Rei here was absorbed by the cell jnr and then from what J'dee tells me the cell jnr ran in to some computer thing and sparked some sort of switch in his case, my guess is that he switched inwardly instead of otherworldly."

"Sparked, light a form of lightening?" Aiya asked.

"Yeah!"

"Well that's how I got here. Today actually."

"So you must be one of the ones brought by the lightening when the Cell jnr ran in to the machine."

"Probably. So is Vegeta switched with anyone?"

"Nope Vegeta is Vegeta, but Goku is S'rac, Pan is Bura, Kari is Bulma, Nick is Trunks, J'dee is Bra, Mabelle is Juuachigou, Jeril is Videl, and then there's Rei and Usagi here."

"I am no USAGI for the LAST time!!!" Tobias snapped.

"I really thought I was nuts." Deathdroid shook his head.

"So who are you two- really?" Aiya asked.

"Tobias."

"Deathdroid Mk 2 and or 3."

"Ahhhh. Any um unswitched ones?"

"BananaGirl, Chinow, Saiyan Angel princess, Epona and from the looks of it that bartender by the way she glomped poor S'rac confusing him."

"Ooooh, so Kakarott is not Kakarott, so I can call him- er-"

"S'rac."

"Sweet. So is um you know Mirai Trunks here? Since the other Trunks seems to be someone else."

"Yep. He's over there trying to shake Saiyan Angel and Epona off his arms."

Aiya looked over to where John motioned.

***

"Could we please find Stacey?" Quorky asked Epona who was holding on to Trunks arm tightly.

"Trunksie, Trunksie, TRUNKSIE!!!" She was squealing quite happily.

"He's mine!!" Saiyan Angel was growling holding on to his other arm.

"What is it with this ownership thing?" Trunks sighed.

"Believe me teenage girls are hard to understand." Quorky remarked.

"Wait a minute you're talking." Trunks looked at Quorky.

"Well of course."

"Why haven't you spoken before?"

"Well I haven't had the capabilities before. But now I do."

Trunks frowned and looked round. "Something's up with this club."

Quorky rolled his eyes. "Really you only just noticed that now genus?"

"Usually I would retort son of a genus at that but my mother isn't really my mother so that's pointless."

"Trunskie!! Us!!" Epona whined.

"Yeah us!!" Saiyan Angel agreed.

Trunks sighed. "Yes I know you two are still on my arms, how I know this? IS BECAUSE I'M LOOSING ALL FEELING TO THEM!!! NOW LET ME GO!!!!"

"Ooooh he's sexy when he yells." Epona grinned.

"Do as he says girls, before he blows the place up by going super saiyan."

The girls reluctantly let Trunks go and he rubbed his arms. "Okay we find J'dee we tell her about you." He motioned to Quorky. "We gather everyone together and we leave." He added.

"Leave?" Saiyan Angel whined. "Why?"

"Because I feel it's not safe."

***

Deemo Palagias entered the club Memphis. Puar had called Yamcha up only to find he wasn't home and no one was answering at Capsule Corp. Which meant they were all here. Deemo Palagias personally wasn't to talk to some one smart who knew what was going on and why he was fifteen and in the body of a decrepit old man but still wearing his shirt reading 'unlucky'

The doors closed behind him, he had to come in alone, Puar had stayed back at Kame Island with Oolong who she knew was banned from the club for obvious reasons; by using his shape shifting abilities to get free drinks each time he went up to the bar on the 1st drink free promotion. Turtle had brought him as far as inland and from there he had used his Master Roshi stasis to get a free cab ride to the club.

Not long after the doors closed he head a strange creaking sound like a transformation. He turned round and saw the doors were long longer behind him but slowly shifting away from him and he looked down at the ground.

"Weird and I haven't even had a drink and already I feel like I'm moving." He murmured to himself.

***

To Be Continued…

Heh lame ending I know. And well seriously I ran on to writer's block after that piece so what better place to end it and say from now on continue to read this fic at Mediaminer.org. I will upload this up there later on today though after I get some decent sleep.

Damn Cats.

~J'dee