Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ True love ❯ TRUNKS!!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

True Love

By Chibi Summanaro

This take place on New Vegetasei, but I'll just call it Vegetasei okay? Videl, Chi-chi, and Bulma are saiyan. Amizama is my own character, not Dawnera, my friend's but I include her in stories a lot.

Trunks: 26

Goten: it's obvious

Suki: 23

Dawnera: 24

Amizama: 38

Vegeta: 40 somethin..

Bulma: who knows

Goku: about as old as vegeta

Chi-chi: don't ask..

Gohan: I wish I knew.

Videl: hell if I know..

"Well it's about time you chose someone to marry son." Bulma said as she sat to the side front of her son at the dinner table. Suki dropped her fork. She stood up, and slammed her hands on the table.

"Trunks! That is completely observe! I told you once you found a mate, you said you would tell me!" She yelled at him, Vegeta stood up and put a hand on her shoulder.

"And why is this?" he asked being a bit forward at that.

"You know the laws of Vegetasei, it's in the rightful place to the throne. If I don't find someone within 2 weeks, I will be forced to marry whoever you choose." She looked at him.

"I see, then we'll proceed with the following order, your time limit will start tomorrow." Vegeta said calmly while sitting down.

"But-" She proclaimed, but was interupted.

"Discussion is final, sit down." Vegeta said in a rising tone. Suki did that, she finished her meal, and did it quietly.

º*º

It was after dinner, Suki was on her bedroom's balcony. She was almost crying, but not really. Her long hair fell in front of her face a little. It was grown to her waist since she was 12(read till we meet again, okay?). She now wore saiyan armor, complete with the cape, crest and everything. She sort of wore it like a bikini, except the bottom part had shorts underneath. Her cape was attached to her shoulder armor, which could be removed easily. It was all the same color, black. She looked over the land and into the sky, she heard footsteps behind her.

"Who is it, what do you want?" She asked, as Trunks stepped closer. He was wearing practically the same armor as his dad(android/cell saga, mirai trunks thing okay?) except underneath it was black instead of blue.

"Suki, I'm sorry. I totally forgot about what you told me, I just got so happy and carried away." His head went down but came back up when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"I can understand that, but you should learn to think before you act, you may be smart, but sometimes you seem to get ahead of yourself." She had a sad sympathetic smile on her face.

"Hey who's that?" Trunks said as he looked over Suki's shoulder. Suki followed him to the balcony's edge. Strange enough, Reshio was standing at the bottom looking like an idiot. He quickly ran away.

"Heh, why don't you marry him?" Suki hit Trunks upside the head.

"No way, he freaks me out he's there every single night, like he's waiting for me or something." Trunks shook his head like a bad omen. "I know what your going to say, and it won't help. I've tried getting to know him, but he's just a waist of my time." She said walking away.

"You took the words right out of my mouth!" Trunks yelled to her. He ran over to her as she went into her bathroom, he stopped at the door.

"What about Keikan, or Jagaimo, or Koudo, or..." Trunks was interrupted by Suki.

"CAN'T A GIRL GET SOME PRIVACY!!! GEES!" She slammed the door in is face.

"I'm not giving up! You know! This is my fault and I plan to fix it!" He yelled through the door so she could hear him as the bathwater was running.

"Don't. Bother." She shouted back almost threatening.

"Your just too stubborn to let anyone help you!" He yelled at her.

"Well, I like it that way!" Trunks just sighed and let her be. Suki could hear the door close as Trunks left, and sensed his ki going father away. "Good, he's gone, now I can get some relaxation in to finish the day. I don't care if he's older than me, I'll still hurt him." She said angrily as she stepped into the bath. She sat down and sighed. "I mean come on, where does he go all day. If he can name that many guys, I bet he can name twice as many girl. Socials, waste. Of. Time." With that she closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment.

º*º

It was now the next day. Suki was walking through the garden with Trunks right behind her. She was getting very annoyed by his 'trying to help'.

"Uzu, Issho, Ichizen, Utsuro...?" Trunks went on. Suki had, had enough. She turned around, Trunks almost ran into her.

"Trunks, you are not only a waste of my time, you are a COMPLETE NUSIANCE!!!" With that she turned super saiyan, and threw Trunks into a tree, before he sank down into the lake. "Ah... much better, but I should get some earplugs just incase he doesn't give up." She kept walking, and ran into Gohan and Videl, who were looking over to where Trunks had sunk. Gohan wore almost the same armor as Trunks, except it was the same blue, and had shorts/shirt type thing. Videl wore almost the same as Suki, without the cape and shoulder armor, and had a shirt type thing under her top armor. The bottom part had no armor just shorts. The color was royal purple.

"Why did you just do that?" Gohan asked looking over to Suki.

"He won't ever leave me alone, he messed up my life, and now is trying to fix it, but he's making it worse. Say, do you guys know who he's getting married to anyway?" Suki asked.

"Yeah, to Dawnera lace. She's only half Saiyan though." he answered.

"Oh, you mean the girl Amizama trained? Yeah I've seen her around. Actually, she's right over there." Suki pointed to where Trunks had sunk, Dawnera was pulling him out.

"I guess she saw what you did." Videl said.

"You should hurry up and get those ear plugs you were talking about, because here she comes." Videl and Gohan quickly trotted away. "Bye!" they said together.

"SUKI! JUST WHY DID YOU THROW TRUNKS INTO A TREE???" Dawnera got in Suki's face, she was very angry, and holding a KO Trunks by the arm, practically dragging him. Suki took a step back, put he fist to her mouth, and cleared her throat.

"Well, the reason is, you should tell Trunks to deal with his own problems. And keep his list of friends out of my hearing range!" She said walking away. Dawnera just blinked, and watched her walk away.

A/N: Oh no! Poor Suki, and is Trunks living? Well stay tuned!