Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ True love ❯ Punishment ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Suki slammed her door, and leaned up against it. Her eyes wide. He's.. just toying with me... playing mind games to get me under his spell... just like Kakou.

º*º

"Why do you say 'mind games'?" Dawnera asked, as her and Suki sat by the lake, on their favorite bench. Amizama had not joined them, because she didn't feel well.

"The way he looked at me yesterday.. it was just weird." She paused for a moment to sigh. "I couldn't take my gaze off of him... He was trying to.." she cut off.

"Make you fall in love with him?" Dawnera suggested.

"Not in a forcing way, but in a seductive way..." Suki added, to correct any wrong explanation that Dawnera might be thinking wrong.

"Yep, he loves you alright. Trunks sort of plays mind games with me too, just to get me angry. I yearn for the day we get married, and have a child." Dawnera said closing her eyes, and looking up, dreaming all of her fantasies.

"So, what do you think is going to happen by the end of the week with the two of us?" Suki asked turning her head towards Dawnera, while Dawnera opened her eyes.

"I think, you will both fall in love..." She said, drifting back into her dreams.

"Maybe.." Suki looked at the sky, and saw the clouds slowly pass by. "I'm gonna go... I have things to do." Suki got up, and started to walk away.

"Yeah sure can you get me one too?" Dawnera said, obviously, she was mixed between the real world, and her dreams.

Suki walked a ways, when she got below her balcony, she flew up to it, went across her room, and out of her door. She walked down the west wing hallways, till she got to the elevator. She went to the north wing, which was on the top floor. When go there, she went down the hall, to two big doors. She knocked on one of them, hoping someone would answer. Bulma answered the door, this was what Suki was hoping for.

"What is it Suki?" Bulma said in a happy mood. What she got was a slap in the face, that knocked Bulma on her feet.

"I didn't want to love him, I never wanted this. Why couldn't you just have choosed someone else!?" Suki looked up to see her half brother, who had grabbed her wrist. Slight anger in his eyes. Suki didn't want this either, all she wanted to do was show Bulma how she felt.

"Don't make me break you wrist brat!" Vegeta was indeed angry, it was one of the few times he had called her that. Suki pulled away, and put her hand down slowly.

"I waited three days to do that, and here you are." Suki said, and left, slamming the huge door in Vegeta's face. He opened it, with such great force, it fell off the hinges. Suki was 10 ft away from him, she had no fear.

"I'm not going to hurt you damnit! But I will hurt you, if you ever pull a crazy stunt like that again. You'll spend until the end of the week in the solitary confinement room. With no food or water." the solitary confinement wasn't that bad, but with no food or water, sure it was only a day, but she hadn't had anything to eat but breakfast, and a Saiyan's appetite couldn't handle that. Suki wasn't in the mood for this. Vegeta was walking closer to her, and grabbed her arm. She pulled away, and punched him square in the face. "I warned you!!" This time he grabbed her wrist, then the other one, and held them behind her back, just she was in handcuffs.

º*º

Suki lie on the ground, after hitting the wall, denting it. What severe beating she was getting was practically nothing. Vegeta wasn't in super saiyan, but he could beat her easily. She wasn't either, she wasn't aloud to. If she did, then he would.

"As soon as you apologize, I'll stop." Vegeta said in a calm mode, sure he had rough her up a little at times, but this time she couldn't fight back. It seemed that she was too stubborn.

"No! I had a good right to hit you and Bulma! Kill me if you wish, I've died before, I want to know what it feels like the second time." She smirked.

"You stop that right now! You know I don't want to do this!! This is your own fault, and I won't go as to that far to kill you!!" Vegeta burst out, as he walked furiously out the door. Suki wasn't ashamed at all. She did what she came to do, and did it, not knowing Vegeta would be there to witness it. She still wasn't going to apologize to Bulma, it was mostly her fault anyway. But some of the fault lie in Suki's hands, it was her mistake for ever loving Goten in the first place, but there was no turning back now. She got up, and exited the gravity chamber. She flew a ways, till she got past the training grounds, the lake, and was now on her balcony. She had sat on her bed, when someone burst into the room.

It was Trunks, on special orders of course.

"Suki, you know what my father said, now let's go." She knew very well what he meant, and got up. He put her in handcuffs, not metal, but ki ones. If she tried to get out of them, the burning ki would just make it hurt worse. This is why she didn't argue. Her, and Trunks went down to the elevator, and went down to the second basement, which was the bottom floor. They past by many different characters, as she made her way to the solitary confinement chamber. Most of them made kissy noises, or whistled.

"Hey look it's the so called princess!" A man cackled, as they pasted by. Suki ignored it, and moved on. They finally made it. Trunks opened the door, and removed Suki's handcuffs. She stepped in. She sat at the end of the dark chamber, as a fellow prince closed the door. She had a cold expression on her face, she was angry, because this chamber was pretty much Saiyan proof.

"See you tomorrow.." Trunks said, as he walked off. Suki was now to be left alone, with no food, no water, no light, and no company. With no light, she could pretty much find her way through the dark. She had been in here once before. When she was 17, and never vowed to come back again.

Though that promise was now broken. Last time she had spent 4 days in the solitary confinement, and was found practically dead. Being weakened down by the lack of food. A apple, and a glass of water two days in a row, out of four, was not a good diet. But this time she was left with no food at all, but she knew she could live long enough to see daylight again. It was all because of her mood and the first place. It was when she had mixed feelings, and was confused.

Now only three hours had gone by, Suki still sat in the same spot. She had figured the news had spread throughout the castle mansion by now. And it had, most were talking about it, those inside the family tended to ignore it. The hours had passed by, quickly, and slowly. It was now four hours, six hours, eight hours, nine hours. Time came and went.

___________

This chapter would've been shorter, but I decided to add something's. This chapter is yet again, short, but it's all good. Gave you something to read didn't it?