Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Trunk's wish ❯ Where the hell Is San ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

No I do not own Dragon Ball. A rich Japanese guy does.

After Goten turned several shades of read , purple and blue, Trunks deicide to let go. Now all he wanted was to get his father away from the prostitute dressed like cat woman. He looked around to see if he could find cat woman with his father attached, but they were nowhere to be seen.

"Where is my father?" Trunks asked very piss off like.

"How should I know?" Goten spat out. "He must have went somewhere when you were strangling me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"You fucker." Goten said under his voice.

"Well, don't just stand there. Help me find him!!!" Trunks had steam coming out of his ears

But Goten was gone.

Were did Goten go?

He was snuggled against the cat lady prostitutes boobs.

"GGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNN"

"I'll be there in a minute!"

Goten was making out with the prostitute.

Grabbing Goten by the ear Trunks said to the prostitute. "My friend has to say Bye, Bye."

"Bye, Bye. You have cell phone number right?"

"Se yeah later hot stuff!" She waved. Goten thought it was at him, but it was really towards another one of her clients.

"We have to find Vegeta, or San, or want ever his name is?" Trunks began to look like Chi Chi. AKA pissed off.

Goten found San.

Unfortunately San was smoking a blunt with I M Stoned.