Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Twenty Bucks ❯ Twenty Bucks ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hey all! This is the story I'm gonna put in The big Ass competition! Humor section! Hope ya like it! I switched around something. When Gohan gives Videll flying lessons, she's already his girlfriend.

 

&&&&

 

"Later Gohan! Later Mama!" shouted Goten as he ran outside.

 

"Goten! Wait up!" Gohan shouted as his little brother ran out. "Mom says I have to go with you."

 

"you don't have to go, bro! I'm gonna train with Trunks for a while! Vegeta's gonna be there!"

 

"Oh, so now Vegeta's better to watch you than I am?"

 

"What's with you all of a sudden? You're never so…I dunno…Sensitive!"

 

"So now I'm sensitive!?"

 

Goten was about to play worried, when he noticed the playful cock in his brother's head.

 

"Of course, ya big baby!"

 

"And a baby!?"

 

"Yep!"

 

"I dunno. You're the one who can't even go super saiyan yet!" He demonstrated, gaining a golden aura, his hair turning a golden yellow.

 

"What makes you say that? Maybe I can!"

 

"Prove it!"

 

"Okay!" He clenched his teeth and fists, squeezed his eyes shut, and with a loud yell, transformed into a super saiyan. "Waddayathink, bro? Me and Trunks have been practicing all week, since I could first transform. Trunks's been able to for about a month now, and Training with him has made me lots stronger, `till I could finally transform. But I can't stay super as long as Trunks…"

 

He was rambling now, trying to get that stunned, disbelieving look off his Onii's face.

 

"S-so Trunks has been able to do it longer?"

 

"Yeah, but I suppose that makes sense. He is a year older than me!"

 

"Yeah, I suppose."

 

"I still have to go with you to Trunks's. Mom's orders."

 

"Fine. Let's race!"

 

"Okay! On your mark, get set, GO!" Gohan took off for the air.

 

"Hey! No Fair! I can't fly! You're cheating!"

 

"No way! A super Saiyan who can't fly! That is one thing you need to learn. Want me to give you lessons?"

 

"YEAH!"

 

Okay. We'll start tomorrow. D'you mind a partner? I promised a…a friend I'd train her."

 

"No problem! Wait. Is this `friend' your girlfriend?"

 

"What makes you think I have a Girlfriend?"

 

"Oh come on! I live in the same room as you! You have wet dreams about her!"

 

"HOW WOULD YOU KNOW THAT!!?"

 

"you wake me up at night! When you have to change your pajamas!"

 

"Oh," Gohan was blushing furiously now. And Goten looked thoroughly satisfied.

 

"Ahem." Videll walked up, blushing even worse than Gohan. Thanks Goten. I really needed to know that.

 

"Oh shit."

 

"Videll's your name, right? Where's my twenty bucks?"

 

 

 

OWARI

 

 

Waddayathink! Please Vote!