Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Vegeta and Goku: Friendship ❯ Teaser!!! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Grudging Friends

By

Daniel of Lorien

Goku watched Vegeta from afar as Vegeta attempted to achieve the next level of a Super Saiya-jin. Ever sense Buu had killed Bulma and Trunks, Vegeta had wanted nothing more than to achieve a level of power that he thought he needed to protect them. The very thought of Goku losing Chi-Chi was enough to make Goku lose it.

"He'll never do it will he sense?" A voice asked from behind Goku.

"You would be surprised at what that man can accomplish Uub."

"Still, wouldn't he have already done it if could have? I mean you did it and you're saying that your power level was nowhere near his at the second level."

Goku frowned and headed off toward Vegeta.

"Vegeta!" Goku yelled out as he blasted toward the Prince.

"What do you want Kakarotto? Can't you see that I am concentrating?"

"Vegeta," Goku said with a frown, "You're not increasing your power anymore."

Rage burned through Vegeta like hot fire, but died down as he accepted the truth behind Goku's words. He let his head drop at his failure.

"Vegeta I can help you do it. But you'll have to come with me to the Room of Spirit and Time."

Vegeta looked up at his one time nemesis and frowned. "What's the catch Kakorotto?"

"No catch Vegeta," Goku said with his classic Son grin, "I just want to see you succeed."

"Very well, we shall go into the room and train."

Uub didn't trust Vegeta because the man always insulted his family when ever he had the chance to do so. It was like he wanted Uub to try and fight him. It took all the willpower of the younger warrior to not attack Vegeta in a blind rage. Not that he could beat Vegeta if he went SSJ but if he could catch him off guard he could probably get the best of the saiya-jin warrior.

What do you guys think??? Should I continue??? If so give me lots of reviews and ideas!!