Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Veil ❯ Tears For You ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Wow, all I can say is thank you for the support you have given me. It's nice to know that you guys have my back!!

Well, I'm back and I hope you're all ready for one HELL of a chapter!

I finally figured out a way to get Bulma to love Vegeta.

*****

*~*IMPORTANT WARNING*~* If you are sickened by the thought of yaoi rape (even if it is mild), sexual connotations, or you are in anyway offended by them, I implore you not to continue reading this chapter.

There are dark undertones and extreme violence in this chapter, that may disturb you. This chapter is RATED R. I have warned you to the best extent that I can, so I don't want complaints from children whining that their little minds have been tainted.

If you can't handle it or are NOT mature enough to read this chapter, then DON'T. I am not forcing you to.

*****

~*Get ready to feel sorry for Vegeta in this chapter*~

*****

R.I.P Grandpa (11/12/02).

I miss you.

***************************************************************< /div>

She gasped silently as she caught a familiar figure enter the deep bushel growth. It seemed as though he had not noticed her, that much in thought he was. The figure was none other than Radditz. How she longed to see him, to speak to him.

Stupidly, she began to follow him into the thick growth of vines and trees. Wanting to see where he was going, she would be damned by Vegeta if she ever got caught.

***************************************************************< /div>

Bulma strategically tried to keep up with Radditz's fast paced walk. She began to grow short of breath, as she broke into a light jog she cursed herself for being so physically unfit.

She breathed sigh of relief as she saw Radditz slowing down his pace. When she blinked again, she looked around in a confused manner at having lost Radditz completely. It was as if he had vanished into thin air.

She looked out from her hiding place frantically, trying to search for any sign of him.

He was not to be found anywhere. Bulma whipped her head around in urgency, trying to comprehend where he could have gone. She came out fully from her hiding place behind the large bush of leaves. Stepping into the clearing, her eyes darted back and forth, the silence was deathly odd.

She could even pin point the whistling of the wind, causing her newly coloured raven hair to bristle at the strength of the wind. Bulma had never noticed how windy Vegeta-sei was, until that moment. She lowered her eyes at having realized that she had lost Radditz.

****

Radditz could not shake the feeling that someone was following him. He gazed around suspisciously, not finding anything.

That's when he saw it, a flash of raven hiding behind jade green leaves. He phased out and hid from the view of the strange being that was in per sue of him.

Watching with intensity, he looked as what seemed to be a female Saiya-jin stepped into the small clearing he had been standing in. It was odd though, because she seemed a little small to be a female Saiya-jin.

Radditz narrowed his eyes. He would have to find out why this mysterious person was following him, and if he didn't he could always kill them. With swiftness in his step and movement, he grabbed the perpetrator from behind and squeezed them roughly to his chest.

*****

Bulma gasped as rough arms grabbed her around the waist and pulled her back into a rock solid chest. Bulma knew it could be none other than the Saiya-jin man she had been following. She shuddered as she felt her body constrict at the tightness, "Radditz.." She wheezed.

That voice! He threw the female forward, out of his hard embrace and yanked her around to face him. The dark black eyes stared up at him frightfully. This could not be a Saiya-jin, she behaved like a weakling. nor was it the certain woman he wished it would be.

"Who are you?" He growled, "What business do you have following me?"

Bulma calmed down as she realized he was not going to attack again, yet. She spoke softly with her newly recovered voice, "Oh Radditz.. It's me." Her tone was melancholy and the feeling of remorse slithered its way into her voice.

Radditz frowned in slight surprise. "How do you know me? Speak now or I shall send you to oblivion!"

Bulma smiled somewhat softly as the strange bird like creatures around them began to chirp. She raised her hand and softly touched Radditz's cheek, brushing at it gently.

Radditz inhaled sharply. His body stiffened to the touch and he closed his eyes, relishing the smooth contact of his rough skin against the strange raven haired female. The touch was so soft and gentle, just like.. He snapped his eyes open and slapped away the betraying hand.

Bulma's eyes clouded in sadness. He didn't recognize her. She tried once again, not being able to stand the rejection. Closing the gap between them, she buried her face into his chest for a hug.

By now Radditz was utterly confused. Who was this mad woman, intent on touching him at every chance she got? He pressed his hands onto her shoulders and roughly drew her out of her embrace. "Speak." His tone was harsh, yet his face held confusion.

Bulma had to smile at the cute look of confusion he had adorned. "I'm lonely Radditz, so lonely..."

"Enough riddles!" He snapped, causing her to recoil in surprise.

"It's me!" She pleaded, she didn't care what Vegeta would do. She needed someone to know who she really was, other than Vegeta himself. "It's me, Bulma." He had to believe her now,

Radditz's eyes widened in shock, "What?" It was impossible, this could not be her. Bulma was dead, destroyed by the evil Prince. "No. Liar!" Unconsciously he began to back away from the petit figure. True, her features resembled Bulma's, but come on! She had raven hair, even the colour of the eyes were different and the tone of skin!

Bulma tried desperately to convince him. "Please Radditz, you have to believe me! Vegeta didn't kill me like he told you. He changed me! Please.. Believe, why would I lie to you?"

Radditz snarled and pushed her down on the hard soiled earth. "Who sent you?"

Bulma couldn't take it anymore, couldn't he even tell from the tone of her voice? Was he that redundant? Tears trickled out of her newly coloured obsidian eyes.

Radditz grew thoroughly confused. Just what the hell was going on? He looked down at her, fallen on the floor. True, her figure did look somewhat like Bulma's..

Bulma tried to approach the task another way, "Remember what happened with Vegeta when I first came here?"

Radditz nodded but scowled, wondering where she was going with this.

Bulma continued "Only you and I know about it because you were the one who helped me. When Vegeta crushed my hands and broke my bones.. No one else knew except the three of us." She struggled to get to her feet.

Realization began to dawn on him. He stared deeply into the dark eyes, searching them for something. Anything that reminded him of Bulma. That's when he found it. When he focused his Saiya-jin vision in closely against her eyes, he found traces of blue flecks. He sagged at the weight of the discovery.

"Do you believe me now?" She whispered, looking up deeply into his eyes, showing him her soul.

Radditz couldn't believe it. She wasn't dead, Vegeta didn't kill her after all! Happiness surged through his body and it was an odd feeling, it was the first time he had felt this. A deep rumble escaped from his throat, and laughed whole heartedly for the first time.

Bulma sighed in relief, he had finally realized that it was really her. Screw Vegeta and his rules, she was not about to be left in the cold just because he said so. She needed someone, she needed Radditz.

Radditz was besides himself laughing to no end, almost hysterically. He placed his large hands on Bulma's waist and lifted her high up into the air. He twirled her around, still laughing.

Bulma couldn't help but chuckle at the childishness Radditz was displaying. She yelped in surprise as she found herself being twirled in the air. She couldn't remember ever feeling this secure before, as she now did in his arms.

Radditz brought her down, feeling slightly embarrassed at the display of emotions that he had put before her. He smiled down somewhat hesitatingly at her. Then a frown graced his face, as he touched her raven hair with his fingertips. "What has he done to you?" He breathed.

Bulma shook her head and touched her palm to his cheek. Why did he look so handsome all of a sudden? "I don't know. The important thing is, is that I'm still me, still Bulma."

He nodded in agreement as he stroked her new silky shiny hair. "You will be restored to the way you were before," he promised.

Bulma smiled sadly, "It doesn't matter now, I guess.."

"No." He spoke firmly, "You wouldn't be my Bulma if you were not restored to your proper self."

My Bulma? Bulma tilted her head, did he hold such high regard for her? She saw the true extent of his feeling for her, and she yearned for him now.

Radditz saw a strange look pass across her face, it seemed so inviting. Unable to stop himself, shyly he lowered his head down to her height. He never realized how small she was up until now.

Bulma bit her lip as Radditz lowered his head to hers. In instinct reaction she closed her eyes, waiting for the contact she was expecting. Sure enough it came, sweet and slow, but mostly gentle, soft and loving.

Radditz gently touched his lips to Bulma's. Inside he felt like a bag of nerves, but he remained calm on the surface. He too closed his eyes, now wrapping his arms around Bulma's tiny waist. The kiss intensified with each second. He had finally gotten what he had craved for every single night from the day he had met her.

Bulma kissed him almost hungrily, pushing herself up against him. She never knew she could feel such happiness in one kiss. But all to suddenly it was cut short, and she was pushed back gently. She looked up questioningly at Radditz, whose features showed slight anger.

Radditz could not believe what he had discovered. At the closeness, he could smell it. He looked down into her jet black eyes with slight anger.

Bulma grew confused, "What is it?"

Radditz looked away, feeling ashamed for what he had done.

"What?" She demanded again.

He looked coldly into her eyes, "You are with child." His voice was flat, but slight hurt managed to lace its way into the words.

Bulma stared at him, her face blank and stony.

***************************************************************< /div>

Frieza looked at Vegeta for several moments. He began quietly, in contorted anger. "I have a proposition for you Vegeta no Ouji." He spoke condescendingly.

Vegeta began grinding his teeth. He did not like where this was heading.

*****

Vegeta blinked a few times, not sure whether to answer the maniacal man before him. He finally found his voice, "And what is that proposition, Lord Frieza?" His voice was calm and unwavering, a complete contradiction to what he was feeling inside.

This was the first time in years that he had encountered Frieza alone. Normally, his father would have been with him, but of course the old King could not be there, for he was off world.

Frieza turned to Zarbon with an evil glint in his eyes, "Zarbon, why don't you look around the palace and see if it is to your liking. I'm thinking of investing in a place like this." The comment had a hidden meaning to it, Vegeta was sure of that.

Zarbon frowned slightly, but remained silent. He bowed before exiting the throne room.

***************************************************************< /div>

Bulma felt her surroundings begin to spin. "What are you talking about?" Her face paled.

Radditz felt as though he had just been punched in stomach. "You are with child." He was trying to convince himself more, rather than Bulma.

"H-how can you tell?" She quivered, still reeling from the news

Radditz looked at her with minor resentment, "I can smell it on you. You have been impregnated," he spat every word out in disgust.

Bulma couldn't believe Vegeta would be stupid enough not to use any form of contraception. She looked pleadingly at Radditz, his features showed undeniable hurt.

"Only bonded mates can be impregnated. You bonded with him, didn't you?" He asked accusingly.

"I-I don't understand! How could I be bonded to him, I don't love him!"

"You do not need love to be bonded to him." He said flatly. "You willingly returned the bite mark, and that causes you to be bonded for eternity. The first time he took you," his voice broke. Regaining his composure, he continued, "The first time he took you, you did not return the bite mark. This caused the bond to be incomplete, therefore not causing you to conceive a child. Saiya-jin rituals and legend deem it unworthy to have an incomplete bond. You completed it the second time and-and so you are now with conceived with the heir to the throne of Vegeta-sei." His voice was pained, as he began to back away from her.

Bulma felt tears well up in her eyes. This wasn't what she wanted. Her arms hung limply at her side and she looked at the prominent black soil beneath her feet. Hearing the slight rustling, she looked up to see Radditz bowing on one knee before her. "Radditz.." She whispered through her tears.

Radditz did not look up, his face burned with shame for having touched anothers bonded mate. "Forgive me." he could not blame her either, for how was she to know? He was, however, slightly angry that she could have willingly given herself to a monster like Vegeta.

Bulma rushed up to him and crouched beside him. "I'm so sorry Radditz.." She choked on a sob as she saw a single tear trickle down the fierce warrior's face. Bulma reached out to touch him, she stroked his cheek. But only as her friend, for she knew that nothing could amount with them now. Now that she was carrying Vegeta's child. She took the single crystal tear on her index fingertip and kissed it softly, asking for forgiveness.

Radditz was fascinated by the tear that had trickled down. He was confused as Bulma kissed it, as it slowly blended into her lips. He took control of himself and he stood up, bringing her up with him. He looked down at her calmly, "Come, we must return to the-"

An unfamiliar voice interrupted them.

*****

Zarbon began cursing as he wandered aimlessly through the jade forest that surrounded the palace that Frieza was now currently in. He hated this planet. He hated Saiya-jins in general. They were such a waste of space. He didn't know why Frieza just would kill them all off.

In truth he was slightly jealous of the attention Frieza gave to the Saiya-jin no Ouji. It was sickening and beyond the point of obsessive.

Frieza had told him to take a tour of the palace, but so much was his loathing of the Saiya-jin race, that he forced himself to wander the forests nearby. Upon his excursion, he chanced upon a strange sight.

It looked like two Saiya-jins, a male and female, crouched on the soil together. He watched in confusion, the female did not seem Saiya-jin. She seemed rather weak. He pressed the red button on his scouter, as he hid from their sight.

Hah! There powers were laughable, especially the female's. They were of no threat, but he was beginning to grow restless and he needed a good fight. The male Saiya-jin would prove to be a worthy opponent.

He made his choice and he spoke out, walking towards them. "You Saiya-jins sure are a strange bunch!"

*****

Bulma snapped her head towards the right, looking in shock as a handsome green man made his way to them.

"Zarbon!" Radditz hissed in recognition. He knew the man all to well.

Zarbon scrutinized over the features of the male Saiya-jin. Understanding dawned on him, "Radditz!" He said gleefully. His old rival had not been seen in many years.

"What are you doing here?" Radditz growled, pushing Bulma behind him. He would do anything to protect her.

Bulma watched the interaction with mild fear and awe, from behind the safety of Radditz's large frame.

Zarbon laughed amiably, "I'm just taking a tour of Vegeta-sei's famous forest!" He disregarded the female cowering behind Radditz. She was of no importance. "Actually, at this point, I think Frieza is teaching your precious Prince a brilliant lesson."

Radditz snarled at the 'pretty boy'. "You have no business here."

"Oh contraire," Zarbon interjected. "I have every right. And right now I feel like beating your sorry carcass into the ground."

Radditz spun around to Bulma, he was still loyal to the throne. "I know you don't want to but please, go back to the palace and see if Vegeta is alright." He asked in a hushed tone so Zarbon couldn't hear.

Bulma was about to protest when Radditz cut her short.

"This is the one thing you can do for me, Bulma. Now go."

Bulma nodded mutely and ran, or more like stumbled away from Radditz in a daze.

Zarbon watched in amusement as the female ran away. He didn't care about her, he was more focused on the fight at hand.

Radditz sighed in relief as Zarbon showed no move to hurt Bulma. He focused his attention back to the green man. "Come on then, you piece of green shit."

The two collided together, with fists and kicks flying around. Only one man would emerge as the winner.

Only one would come out alive.

*****

Bulma blindly ran through the forest. She prayed that Radditz would not be harmed. She tripped in fell forward, a thick thorn slashed its way through her thick coat causing a long shallow gash

She yelped in pain. Clutching her arm, she stood shakily and kept running. She estimated that it would be at least another fifteen minutes before she reached the palace.

She wondered what Frieza would do to Vegeta. It wouldn't be good, if Radditz had told her to check on him.

She was still in numb shock that she was pregnant. She felt so hollow inside, like everything about her had been torn away. Her personality and looks, all demolished. And now, now she was pregnant with the child of someone she had learned to hate.

Shaking her head, she thrashed at the objecting vines blocking her path and made her way quickly to the palace.

She had no idea at that she would be greeted with a most terrifying sight she had seen in all her life.

***************************************************************< /div>

Now they were completely alone. Vegeta felt heavy with anticipation for some strange reason.

Frieza smirked as he saw the look of doubt clouding the Prince's face. "Hand over Vegeta-sei to me-!"

"Never." Vegeta growled, interrupting.

"OR, plead your ligeance to me, thus replacing the Chikyuu-jin scientist. Give yourself to me. You know you want to Vegeta." Frieza's tail swung out seductively behind him.

Bile began rising in Vegeta's throat. Dark memories from his past childhood flooded around his being and still haunted him to this day. The torture, the beatings, the violation of his body.

He was disgusted physically and mentally. For days on end when he was a child, he could not eat. Nor could they force him to eat. It was the reason for his stunted growth, the reason why he was shorter than any average Saiya-jin.

Frieza smirked coldly as he saw his Saiya-jin pet turn a paler shade. "What's the matter Vegeta, remember something?" He asked cynically.

"I will never be apart of your sick purging force again, Frieza." He spat every word out, his fist balling up tighter with each syllable uttered..

"Come now, chibi Prince. Join me, you can have the world." Frieza chuckled, once again trying to turn Vegeta to his side.

Vegeta's face showed no emotion, but inside the horror was evident. It was the exact same thing Frieza had told him when he was still in his purging force and army. He shook involuntarily. "Never." He croaked out.

Frieza's features contorted into rage, "So be it. I shall just have to destroy your planet. I've always been wanting to, but up until now I never had a reason."

Vegeta's eyes grew wide, "What? What do you mean destroy my planet?"

Frieza shook his finger, "Ah, ah! You have so far only seen a fraction of my strength, Vegeta. I am far more powerful than you could ever imagine. With one tiny blast I can smash this entire planet to smithereens."

"You lie!"

Frieza burst out with a wicked laugh, "You fool! Why do you think you're father has agreed to my every whim? Why did you think that he sent you to me? It was not because he wanted to, but because he knew that I could erase your entire race with a flick of my wrist if he didn't comply with my demands."

Vegeta shook his head, "No one has that much power." He tried to convince himself.

Frieza narrowed his eyes, "Do you dare to contradict me, you foolish monkey?"

Vegeta growled, "I don't believe you!" He stood tall, regaining his composure.

A cruel smirk twitched at Frieza's lips, "Well, let's just find out shall we? I'm going to make you wish you were never born."

Vegeta jumped down from the podium the throne stood on and took on a fighting stance. "I'd like to see you try." He seethed menacingly. Before he could even gather his thoughts, a punch was landed on his jaw sending him sailing across the room.

Frieza smirked, "Give up Vegeta. You know you can't win."

Vegeta extracted himself from the enormous dent on the wall, with great difficulty. That had been one hell of a punch.

Frieza was extremely amused.

Vegeta flew forward, an angry snarl erupting from his throat. He wanted to wipe that look clean off of the lizard's ugly face.

Friez phased just before Vegeta even had the chance to land a blow. It wasn't always that Frieza was forced to battle in hand to hand combat. Personally, he hated it.

All the sweating and blood had always made Frieza irritable and woozy, but it was the sweat that got to him the most. Even the though of someone's dirty paws touching his flawless skin was stomach churning.

But of course, this wasn't just anyone, it was Vegeta. And this made Frieza feel exhilarated. Without a second thought, he drove his knee into Vegeta's gut, relishing on the crunching sound.

Vegeta fell forward, winded. He knew he was well out of his league in fighting with Frieza, but what else could he do? He was not about to let the smarmy man take or destroy his planet. Even if that meant he had to sacrifice himself for saving his people. As he lay on his stomach, Vegeta's body began to spasm slightly, blood being sprayed out from his mouth and onto the marble floor beneath him.

Frieza shook his head, looking down pityingly at the way Vegeta lay, so defeated, so dead. Not even bothering to give him a chance to get up, Frieza flipped him around so that he lay on his back. He looked down with a positively psychotic smirk.

Vegeta looked up in rage and lashed out, trying to land a punch. It was useless, he was trapped beneath Frieza's small but heavy body. His breathing began to deepen as blood trickled out from the corner of his mouth.

Frieza straddled Vegeta's waist and began his brutal assault on Vegeta's face, punching him on the left side of his jaw and then on the right, and then back to the left. He continued this manner for a few minutes, rage blinding what little rational thought he had and causing him to pummel at Vegeta's face without mercy. He then continued to deliver more bone crunching blows to Vegeta's vital organs.

After more than two dozen blows, Frieza raised his fist and stopped it just before it connected again with Vegeta's already shattered jaw. His face was black and blue from bruises by his relentless punching.

Vegeta's handsome face was now contorted and broken, his breath slightly rasping as he tried to hold onto his conscious state, afraid that he would slip away into the darkness forever.

Frieza looked at the bloody face in awe. How could the Saiya-jin Prince have bruised so easily? Then he remembered the last time he had beaten Vegeta this way. It was before he had escaped.

Frieza had not meant to inflict this much damage onto to the sturdy sharp features that Vegeta had. But sometimes, the monkey infuriated him to such an extent that all his reasoning became lost! It was cast aside in a temporary rush of madness.

Frieza smirked, now that he had gained control over his emotions.

Vegeta tried to look away from the hideous features of the lizard. As the weight of Frieza raised off of Vegeta, he found himself only to be flipped again onto his stomach.

Vegeta hacked on choking coughs, his bruised and battered body losing almost all of the strength he had. He spat out more blood onto the cold stony floor.

In trying to push himself up, his cracked ribs prevented this, only to cause him to fall back down. Vegeta closed his eyes with resolve, and let his shattered cheek press into the cool marble floor, it was somewhat soothing to him.

Frieza watched this pathetic display of 'strength' with dismay. Why couldn't the foolish Prince just give in? He hovered horizontally over Vegeta's crumpled body.

Lowering himself horizontally to the broken body, fury once again began to blind him as he saw the strong resolve of strength on Vegeta's face. Why couldn't the fucking monkey just give in! The monster inside Frieza screamed with rage.

Vegeta had opened his eyes to feel Frieza's presence just above him.

Frieza tilted his head and stared with hate as Vegeta tried to speak.

"Fuck you." Vegeta chuckled wryly as he whispered the two tiny words out hoarsely.

Frieza snarled in unbidden hatred, "No Vegeta, fuck you." He spat the words into Vegeta's broken face. Discarding hesitation, he straddled the back of Vegeta's waist and roughly yanked the curled tail from its snug position around Vegeta.

Vegeta growled, "What are you doing," he asked harshly, wincing as his tail was yanked. He didn't have the strength to move anymore.

A sick gleeful smile spread across Frieza's face. "Giving you what you want, chibi Prince."

For once in a long time Vegeta showed the true emotion he felt inside at that moment, it was sheer and utter horror as the words sunk in. Memories that had been buried deep for years, surfaced once again and tried to claim the mighty Prince's sanity. "No," he groaned out, "NOT AGAIN!" He tried with all his might to push the rabid monster off of him, but it was to no avail.

Vegeta's throat began to burn, it was unlike him to voice his feelings. But at this point it couldn't be helped.

Frieza chuckled sweetly, if there was such a thing. He knew the perfect way to get Vegeta to want him. He began to slowly stroke Vegeta's silky furry brown tail. Up and down, up and down.

Vegeta shuddered in pleasure, he shook in anger trying to supress the desire. Frieza knew all to well that a Saiya-jin's tail was their sexual stimulant. It was sickening, he did not want this to happen and yet his body was reacting in such a whorish way.

Desire began fueling his entire body. Never had Vegeta remembered he wanted to die so much, before in his life. Of course there was the time when he was a young boy and the exact same thing happened.

Only of course, back then he was able to shed tears. But that was not so anymore, he had buried that flaw a long time ago and so now his eyes were devoid of tears, as he felt his body being violated once again.

Frieza laughed with a high pitch, causing his to seem even m ore insane than usual. He felt so alive, so elated! This was what he had waited to do for all these years. He tore away the flimsy training clothes that Vegeta had always seemed to adorn, leaving him lying on the floor completely bare.

Vegeta squeezed his eyes shut. This could not be happening to him, not again, not after the amount of time he spent trying to rid himself of the nightmares he had. As his clothes were ripped from his body, he couldn't help but feel helpless and vulnerable.

-This must have been what Bulma felt like.-

This thought plagued him. He had forgotten how terrible rape could be, and Frieza was his punishment for acting so hideously towards Bulma. It was funny that he would only think of her, at a time like this. Ever since that night he had lost control of his actions, he had continually berated himself. If he died now, then she would never know that he had not intentionally meant to hurt her.

Frieza leaned over and saw the look of sadness drift over Vegeta's face. As if he could read the Prince's thoughts, he spoke snidely. "What's wrong Vegeta?" His tone was fake with sympathy. "Are you thinking of the people that you have raped in your life time? What was it like to lose control?"

Vegeta's eyes flew open. How did he know about that?

Frieza sniffed the air around him, enjoying the deathly stench. "You're probably wondering how I know. Let's just say that Commader Brolli is getting his reward for drugging you that night. It's such a shame that the pretty Chikyuu-jin had to die in the lab explosion Brolli caused."

Vegeta growled in fury, so that was why he couldn't gain control over his actions that night! He knew something was wrong when he couldn't harness his intense desire of the Chikyuu-jin. He cursed Frieza and the known universe for putting him in that position. Wait a minute.. Brolli-? His thoughts were interrupted as he felt sharp nails rake down his back.

Frieza mouth curled into a sneer as Vegeta arched his back. "That's right Vegeta," he breathed into the tortured Prince's ear. "Enjoy this. I am." He continued to rake his hands down Vegeta's bare frame, covered in a thin film of nervous sweat. Frieza moved on to rub Vegeta's tail once more.

Vegeta felt as though he had lost all of his dignity. Pleasure, hatred and pain and self-loathing did not mix well together.

Frieza tried one final time, "Give up, Vegeta!"

Vegeta drew a deep breath and bellowed at the top of his lungs. "NEVER, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

Frieza snapped. He tore of his attached armour and raised Vegeta's hips, slamming into him with his own manhood.

Vegeta groaned in pain, it was a pain unlike any other. It touched him to the deepest part of his soul, rendering him to a child-like state. A scream tore out from his throat, which he tried to swallow unsuccessfully.

Frieza slammed in again, over and over until Vegeta became raw. It now seemed as though his eyes were empty shells. Just orbs of obsidian stone. His spirit had once again been shattered. Just as Frieza was about to enter him again, he couldn't take it anymore. "STOP!" He screamed.

Frieza hesitated and looked at the back of Vegeta's head suspiciously. "What was that Vegeta?" He liked where this was going.

"Stop.." Vegeta whispered, having been drained of all his strength. "I'll do it, whatever you want, I'll do it. No more please.." His voice was just above a whisper, dejected and prideless. This was the real Vegeta. Stripped of all pride and vulnerable feeling like a child, who had no comprehension for the real world.

This was the real Vegeta.

The lizard smirked, all previous anger leaving him. Finally! Finally Vegeta had come to terms with the agreements he had set. It was all too good to be true. He cackled, loving the way the sound reverberated off of the walls causing an echo effect. "It's about time, Saiya-jin no Ouji."

Vegeta didn't feel much like a Prince at that moment. He was teetering on the edge of unconsciousness. But not before hearing a few final words that were uttered from Frieza.

Frieza breathed heavily into Vegeta's ear, "I shall give you a week to recover. I am feeling lenient. After that, you belong to me once again. Is that clear?"

Vegeta nodded meekly, his cheek still pressed into the chilling black marble floor. Blackness began clouding his vision, and he fell into a merciful coma. His final thought was, was that at least he had survived. A vision of Bulma blue hair and all, smiling softly, flashed before him, as he fell into the final stages of darkness.

Frieza tutted. Vegeta had always been physically weak, but this was laughable. Leaving Vegeta to lay naked on the floor, he stood up and began throwing on his discarded armour. Frieza grabbed his scouter and spoke fiercely into it, summoning Zarbon. The air in the transmitter crackled.

"Yes, Lord Frieza?" Zarbons muffled voice came from the scouter. A blast could be heard in the background.

Frieza frowned at this, "Just what are you doing Zarbon?"

Zarbon's crackling chuckle could be heard on the other end, "I just got rid of a few pesky problems."

Frieza narrowed his eyes at the scouter as if it were a person. "What do you mean." He demanded. Frieza could almost hear the sly smile spread across Zarbon's face.

"Let's just say, that Commander Brolli just got his reward for being so loyal." Zarbons voice was menacing. It was only like that during a fight or right after. In Zarbon's mind however, he was congratulating himself for destroying not one, but two Saiya-jins. It was definitely his day.

Frieza understood completely, "Meet me at my ship on the landing pad Zarbon. It's time we make our departure." He switched off the transmitter in the scouter.

Frieza looked at Vegeta's still body. Someone would find him and deal with him themselves. This was just a message and reminder for Vegeta and King Vegeta at just how vicious Lord Frieza could be. He strolled out of the palace, not a person was in sight, and made his way to his precious ship. Only to return a week later.

He just didn't think he could wait a week for Vegeta to recover and join his legion once again. It was always said that Frieza was an impatient man.

***************************************************************< /div>

Bulma hid from the view of Frieza as he exited the throne room. Somehow, she had managed to turn up at the front of the palace instead of the back, from where she had left and so she was able to make her way ingeniously to the throne room, using the many secret passageways.

She knew they would be in the throne room, and so therefore made her way cleverly to that area first, before she searched anywhere else for Vegeta. She couldn't believe she was even bothering to check up after him, after all he had done. It was for Radditz of course, she reasoned with herself.

Bulma looked at Frieza's retreating back and noticed that Frieza's armour was splattered in thick blood. Flecks of blood gracing his face and a sizeable amount of blood on his hands.

Her eyes widened. Had he killed Vegeta?

Bulma hid even more has he walked down the curving hallway, making his way out of the palace. As soon as she saw he was gone completely and was sure of his absence from the palace, she ran into the throne room.

The sight that greeted her was the most horrific she had seen in her life time.

Her jaw slowly dropped open as she observed the extent of damage. Her eyes travelled to Vegeta's crumpled body, laying completely still in the floor, no clothes present on his bruised, bloody, beaten form.

Naked? Why would he-? The thought cut itself short as it dawned on her what Frieza had done. The bile rose in her throat as she looked, sickened, at the raw skin of Vegeta's back. Nail scratches had been imprinted on his back, surely causing new scars on his almost flawless body. Nausea came over her as she looked at the sore spot on his buttocks.

He had been raped..

The room spun, but she stood immobile, unable to move.

He was in such a strange position, that she was afraid to move him, let alone touch him. Finding her motor skills, she ran up to him, a strangled cry emitted from her throat. She felt so helpless. Was he even alive?

Retaining what little composure she had, she placed her index and middle finger against his throat. Sure enough, the was a small pulse which was growing weaker by the minute.

Tears trickled down her face as she looked at his bare and destroyed body. How could Frieza do such a thing? Vegeta had been right, Frieza was ten times worse than him.

She shook off the thick coat she had worn, flinching as her cut arm protested in pain. Pulling off the coat, she gingerly placed it on Vegeta's bare frame. She leaned down, now able to touch him that he had some clothing covering him. She shook him gently, looking at him through tears, she managed to roll him onto his front. Nausea hit once again as she saw a few ribs out of place, sticking out.

"Vegeta.." She spoke softly, afraid of what would happen if she spoke too loudly. "Vegeta, wake up."

She did this for a few more minutes, hoping he would regain consciousness. "Please," tears streamed down her face. No one deserved such a thing to happen to them, not even Vegeta. "Please wake up!" She pleaded and begged him.

Vegeta hacked on the residue of blood stuck in his throat. He winced from the pain he felt as he coughed. He now found that his cheek was no longer pressed against the hard floor, but that he was looking up into a pair of tear filled jet black eyes.

Bulma sighed in relief, "You're ok!"

Vegeta recognised the voice. It was the voice of the woman whom he had tortured ever since he had met her. She was pleased that he was alive? He grunted, and tried to sit up. He fell back down in sheer agony.

Bulma protested as he tried to sit up. "You'll only hurt yourself more.." She placed her hand softly on his shattered jaw.

Vegeta winced slightly. Why was she being like this to him? Why didn't she just kill him in his weakened state? Why was she being so compassionate! Blackness began folding over him once again. He tried desperately to hold onto the vision of beauty above him, looking so forlorn and sad. "Bulma.." He breathed, for some strange reason enjoying the softness of her hand on his broken jaw. He then fell back into his previous unconsciousness state.

Bulma looked worriedly at him, as he closed his eyes once again losing his grip on the world around him. "Shit." She muttered. She had to get him out of here, but who could she go to? They would surely scorn Vegeta for being weak if she went to another Saiya-jin for help.

Her thoughts swam about her. One person came to mind and that was, Bardock.

She glanced at Vegeta's crushed face, feeling overwhelming pity cloud her feelings of hate for him. "Kami, you were right about him Vegeta.." Of course, she was talking about Frieza.

Was Frieza the reason Vegeta behaved the way he was? Surely that must be the reason for his ever present cruel intentions. It was still no excuse, but it was justifiable.

More tears flowed down her cheeks, she was saddened by the crushed form of Vegeta lying there half naked, save for her coat which covered his most intimate regions.

"I'll be right back, I'm getting some help." She looked at him wistfully, knowing that he could hear her.

Standing up from where she sat next to him, she ran out of the throne room towards the one Saiya-jin that would help her, no questions asked.

She just hoped he would help -her-. He had no clue of her new appearance.

***************************************************************< /div>

A/N: Sorry to leave off there. My word, that was long! Please, oh please review this chapter! I worked so hard on it, you have no idea how many times I cried because I couldn't get a few chapters right!! I practically tore my hair out trying to make it perfect.

Oh and all you Radditz supporters don't flame!! He will be back, there is a reason that Zarbon killed him. It's so Bulma and Vegeta could get closer, lol, but he will be back, just read on!

Please review. Thank you!

Thank you to Tiger for the idea!!! I hope you like the way I wrote this chapter.