Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Veil ❯ Immobile ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Love you guys! Thanks for the great reviews!!

To Vanetia: Only when they are separated in hate ^_~

To Lei-Chan: Aw thank you so much! I was pretty disappointed when Jade Forest didn't win *sigh* I was four (or six?) votes away from winning. But hey, second place isn't that bad... grr.. lol. Rev Kurame did have a good story though and I'm happy that she won it, because she showed true talent in her story. Hope you get better from your influenza ok? Thanks for reviewing!

To Mary Powers: I brought up the Fhak'tar because it was triggered by Vegeta turning into a Super Saiya-jin. Until now, it had been laying dormant and so therefore I needed a reason for him to hurt Bulma, hence the drugging by Frieza. I mentioned that the Fhak'tar was awoken because his his transformation to Super Saiya-jin in that chapter. So you see, there was actually a reason to bring the Fhak'tar in now, instead of earlier, because earlier in the fic, Vegeta wasn't a Super Saiya-jin. Thanks for your review!

Hope you all like this chapter!

[veerrry high on caffeine and sugar at the moment O.o;;] I really should start putting warnings in the beginning of the chapter for a little but of citrus. As always, this chapter has *very mild* citrus in it, nothing that you will be offended by, just nice B/V interaction.

**************************************************************** *******

Brushing away the hair that fell over her cheek, he whispered to her in Saiya-go. "Onna, I will leave tomorrow. Not you." He reached down, frowning. The rough and calloused skin of his hand brushed over the smooth and small bump that was already beginning to show on his mate.

She was definitely not going to come to Namek-sei with him.

As sleep pulled him into its warm embrace, he wondered how she would react to find him gone in the morning.

**************************************************************** *******

"Hurry up Bardock, we don't have any time to waste!"

Vegeta growled, folding his arms as he stood in the center of their ship's control room. They had to leave soon, before he was cornered by Bulma and had to explain.

Bardock nodded and deftly typed in the coordinates to Namek-sei. If his calculations were correct, then they would reach Namek-sei three days before Frieza arrived. It was a good thing that the ship they came in had satellite connection to the different ships in their quadrant of the universe.

Kakarott stood beside his prince. A wave of sadness encompassed him. He didn't want to leave right now. He had grown close with his brother and their family... He still couldn't get over the fact that he had a twin. It was all too odd. He blinked as a demanding voice cut through his train of thought.

"And exactly what do you think you're doing?" A shrill voice demanded from the entranceway of the control room.

Vegeta turned his head slightly to the right, looking back. He heaved a sigh inwardly. This was just great! This was exactly what he needed! "Get off the ship," he spoke in his usual, quiet gravely tone.

Bulma shrieked, her hands on her hips. She stormed over to where Vegeta and Kakarott stood, anger imprinted on her beautiful features. She walked around him, as he himself would not budge from his position. She glared at him, tapping her foot impatiently on the floor. "Well?"

"Well?" He countered back.

Kakarott noticed the crash course of spit fire remarks that was about to happen. Slinking back away from the pair, he moved over to Bardock's position next to the control panel, as far away as he could get.

Bulma ignored Kakarott's obvious attempt not to get involved. "Don't answer back at me like that Vegeta, you know exactly what I'm talking about!"

He rolled his eyes and shot a glance over at Bardock, he was almost done setting in the ship's course. "We are leaving for Namek-sei, today."

She flashed him an annoyed look. "Well, why didn't you say anything last night? I mean, now I have to pack all my things in a rush! And I'll have to inform the Z Senshi!" She huffed, folding her arms and mimicking Vegeta.

Vegeta's lips twitched momentarily. "You are mistaken Onna. Kakarott, Bardock and I are leaving for Namek-sei. You and your demented little friends will not be accompanying us."

Her mouth hung open. "Wh-what do you mean we're not coming with you?"

Vegeta's eyes flashed a darker shade of onyx. "What portion of my sentence did you not understand?" He snapped, his eyes ablaze.

Bulma choked indignantly, "Of all the nerve! I'm coming with you Vegeta, whether you like it or not."

"You and you're friends have no business on this mission. Let the warriors continue with their own battles and let the freaks stay with their own side show act, clown posse."

"Are you calling me a freak?" She all but screamed.

"No," he stated simply. "I'm calling you're friends that. You are simply insane to want to come on this mission."

"You're not going to leave me here Vegeta!"

"Give me a reason for me to take you? You will only get in the way, don't you understand!"

"What if something malfunctions? I'll be the only one who knows how to deal with it! No offense Bardock," she turned to he elder man. Now more defiant, she looked back at Vegeta. "You'll also need me if that Fhak'tar thing decides to rise in you. Remember? I'm the only one that can tame it! And I still haven't found you a cure. I could do it while we go to Namek-sei, the ship does have resources for that kind of thing you know. It will take us just over a week to reach the planet anyway!"

She did had a point. Shit.

He did need her for those things, but he wasn't desperate. Bardock could indeed fix the ship if it malfunctioned. He wouldn't repair it as best as Bulma could, but it would be done. As for the Fhak'tar, he could keep the creature at bay, couldn't he? Right now he wasn't so sure. He was becoming more and more agitated with Bulma's voice and the creature was just itching to get to the second phase.

"You are not that important Onna."

A hurt look flashed through her cerulean depths, causing the great Saiya-jin no Ouji to flinch inwardly. It was exasperating him that she could be so difficult!

Bulma ground her teeth together. "I'm coming with you and I don't give a shit about your opinion!" Her voice had risen an octave.

"Stop angering me Onna!" He roared. "You will most certainly NOT come! You will remain on Chikyuu-sei and when I defeat Frieza and revive my planet, I will return for you!"

"No," she reasoned. "Please Vegeta, you have to let me come. It's who I am! I need a challenge, I can't just sit here worrying over you guys, I have to be with you." I have to revive Yamcha and Radditz, she thought silently to herself, but didn't mention this out loud.

"You are trying my patience. Go back to your home. End of discussion." He rubbed the right side of his temple, in an attempt to slow the vast anger that was consuming him. He breathed heavily, but this went unnoticed by Bulma.

"Vegeta," she persisted. "I'm coming with you, whether you like it or not. You
NEED me!"

He started to scream, "NO!! HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU, NO!!" Vegeta tried desperately to hold onto his temper, he knew the consequences of what would happen if he did let it slip. The Fhak'tar inside of him would move onto the next stage if he was angered.

Bulma had almost forgotten about the beast that lurked within in, and so did not relent in her quest to get him to change his mind. "Vegeta!" She shrieked, not seeing his obsidian orbs swallow the white of his eyes. "Stop being such a stubborn jackass of a monkey! I'm coming with you, whether you like it or not 'Mr. Holier Than Thou' Saiya-jin Prince! You don't have any power over me, so stop ordering me around."

The heat of anger began swirling and rising upwards as the words pounded through his ear drums and reached the Fhak'tar. He wouldn't allow her to be defiant. She was his slave dammit! He wouldn't allow her to be dominant, she meant nothing to him and yet she was everything. Everything was becoming too complex.

He didn't want her to come for fear of her getting hurt, but another part of him didn't want her to come because she was being so damn snotty, ignorant and annoying! Snarling, the white rage of his Uuzura ancestors began to build up within in, his anger slipping at a rapid speed. "You.Defiant.Little.Bitch!" He growled, much to the shock of Kakarott, Bardock and Bulma.

The white of his eyes were swallowed in a strange onyx ink. Her voice caught in her throat as she saw something in the two black hollow holes that were present in his head. There it was, a creature being born within the black depths of Vegeta's eyes. Bulma saw it form in his eyes, she saw it clearly. She could feel it being born.

Almost gagging at the strong sensation that was pulling at her stomach, she searched the black pools for any ounce of the Vegeta she knew. Nothing could be found. Bulma gaped as she saw the creature form within the two hollow holes. It was like nothing she had seen been before.

It was pure evil. The most hideous thing she had ever seen.

Bulma could see something hidden in the soul of the creature, something burning as if it had a grain of humanity within itself... And yet it was a monster.

Oh crap.

Bulma began to back away from his towering form. Was is just her, or was he growing bigger?! She hadn't meant to anger him, just persuade him to let her-

The thought was snatched away from her mind as she became blinded with an intense burning white light. Bulma's vision grew blurry as the gale force of wind around them began to pick up wildly. Maybe she had gone too far.

She screamed;

For her stupidity, Vegeta was going to kill them all in his insane anger. What she did not know, was that he had reached the second phase of his metamorphosis into the Fhak'tar. The wind was knocked out of her as Kakarott roughly pushed her down onto the floor, shielding her from the burning white ki that Vegeta seemed to be enamored in.

Shaking in fear, she quivered underneath the shield of Kakarott's body. Whimpering, she looked up to see if she could find Vegeta in the burning white light. She couldn't find him, for he was being engulfed in the burning white ki.

A deafening roar pounded her ear drums. It was coming from Vegeta. She had never heard such an awful sound. It was almost like a tortured scream, concocted with an evil and gleeful roar. It was both Vegeta and the Fhak'tar. Her handsome Prince, was trying to fight off the creatures overpowering being, but he just wasn't winning.

"Fight it Vegeta," she whispered. "Please fight it!" She squeezed her eyes shut as the burning light grew to such an intense height, she could not see any more. Vegeta's roar was drowned out by the burning ki that swirled around him. The entire ship was shaking with an unimaginable force that it felt like an earthquake, five on the Richter scale. Bulma prayed that it wouldn't be damaged.

This was all happening because of her stupidity and incompetence. Damn her!! Dammit, dammit, dammit!

Then, everything fell silent.

As the brilliant light dimmed, Bulma lifted her head once again. When Kakarott pulled himself off of her small and fragile Chikyuu-jin body, she too struggled to her feet. Almost gasping at the sight of Vegeta, she stared back at him as he glared angrily at her. The whiteness of his eyes was slowly returning and his iris once again began to reform back to its original state. She cried out as the remaining white light withered out and he fell to his knees in a sharp cry of what seemed to be like agony.

No longer afraid, she ran to his fallen form and tried to hold him up. "I'm so sorry," she whispered. This was the Vegeta they all knew. He was the one that belonged here, not the Fhak'tar.

The anger subsided and Vegeta grew limp in mate's arms. They were so comforting... So warm and inviting, he just wanted to curl up in her silky arms and fall asleep. The rage of the Fhak'tar within him relished in the love she showed him and so the anger grew dim until it was completely blown out.

Turning his head to the side, to face her, he licked his dry and rough lips. Staring into her crystal eyes, he saw the deep burning desire within them. She really wanted to come to Namek-sei.

Call it a crazy trait of hers, if you will. She loved challenges, adventures. She was a genius. It was then that Vegeta saw the true form of Bulma. This was the real Bulma Briefs. Not the frightened woman he had hurt on Vegeta-sei. "Fine," he grated. "You will join us." He grunted and fell back, unconscious.

Bulma panicked and shook him. "Vegeta?" Seeing that shaking him was no good, she checked his pulse. It was strong and slow. Just as a warrior's pulse should be, as Vegeta would comment. Biting her lip, she looked up at the two Saiya-jins that had now gathered around her. One was looking at her in pity, the other in anger and disgust.

"You stupid little fool! How could you do this! You complete ignoramus, baka of a little girl! Selfish little brat, you have no clue as to what you have just done." Bardock hissed. He knew he was being harsh towards her, but he had a damn good reason!

Her childlish behaviour had triggered the second phase of Vegeta's transformation and there were only three phases! If he entered the next phase, they would surely all be doomed. And so Bulma deserved all of his anger. Bardock was normally a genteel man, for Saiya-jin standards, but she had pushed things too far.

She drew her head back as though she had been struck on the cheek. Her eyes clouded up with hurt at Bardock's harsh words. No matter how hard she tried to deny his words their justice, she knew he was completely and utterly right. Bowing her head, she gently laid the Saiya-jin no Ouji down on the floor of the large control room.

"Forgive me Bardock." She then looked up into the elder man's eyes, not one bit sorry for her actions. "But I'm still coming with you." Standing up, she motioned towards Kakarott. "Take him to his room in the ship. Let him sleep, he'll need the rest. I'm going to pack a few essentials and gather the rest of the Z Senshi. I'm sure they will want to join us."

Now as she looked back at Bardock, she saw his complete shock of her indifferent behaviour. "We don't leave this planet until I've checked everything, is that understood Bardock?" Her tone was assertive, yet brazen. She realized just how much the elder Saiya-jin held his Prince in high regard. He would not tolerate anyone harming the Saiya-jin no Ouji, be it unintentional or not.

Bardock remained silent, but nodded. He had learned his place with the brilliant Chikyuu-jin female. And so a silent feud ensued between the intelligent, praise worthy scientists.

Bulma turned to leave the control room, but before she exited, she left one last parting message for Bardock, "I know you think what I did was stupid. But don't worry, I will find a cure. It's a good thing that I am coming, after all, I am the only one that can control this Fhak'tar, right?"

Leaving this rhetorical question hanging in the heavy atmosphere, she left to pack her things and call the Z Senshi. There were enough rooms on the large, royal ship and so everyone would be comfortable. Gohan and Goku would obviously share a room, but she would have to make sure that Bardock and Goku's rooms were not positioned near each others. She wasn't entirely sure if he had forgiven his father, and so she wasn't going to take any chance.

They were going to be stuck in the ship for one week after all.

*****

"Noooooo!" A very distraught Chi Chi wailed as she stood in the center of the Z Senshi circle. She clutched her young son to her chest, squeezing him until he turned a very odd shade of purple and blue. "My poor baaaaaby! Yaaaah, why Goku, why are you taking my son from me??" She glared menacingly at her husband, ready to thump him on the head with her trusted frying pan.

Bulma rolled her eyes impatiently. She looked around at the others' reaction of Chi Chi's melodramatic behaviour. Kakarott's eyes had rounded unbelievably for a Saiya-jin, wide with fear of his sister in-law. Piccolo simply snarled in mild disgust, this was no way for a fighter to be treated. He had the pleasure of training the young Gohan along with Goku and had become strangely attached to the little boy.

Her gaze drifted over to Krillin, she stifled a giggle as she saw him turn a shade of crimson and try to duck behind Piccolo's large form, as if it was the only thing that would save him from Chi Chi's wrath. She brushed her eyes over her father and mother, speaking quietly to each other.

"But Chi!" He sputtered, "Gohan has to come.. Or it'll be the end of the world!" He made up a fairly stupid excuse, as they all knew that Chikyuu-sei would not be affected by the mission they were about to embark upon. Or was it? In any case, he needed to find an excuse for his tempered wife.

Chi Chi loosed her iron grip on her son's neck, much to his relief. Her eyes glittered dangerously as she made her way to her husband, who was already backing away bit by bit. "Fine Goku, but you had better take good care of him. Is that clear?" She demanded, her voice never wavering. "I've packed his books, so you better make sure he studies every day."

"I will Chi," he wrapped an arm around her and hugged her, showing that he was not afriad of public affection

"Don't worry Chi Chi, I'll take of Gohan for you." Bulma interjected, she had to save Goku from her. "He'll be perfectly fine with me." She offered politely.

The raven haired woman sighed, a small smile turned up the corners of her mouth. "Very Bulma-san. I trust you to look after him for me." She looked at Bulma with an equally even gaze. It was then that the two formed a mutual respect for one another. Strangely enough, Bulma understood the protection Chi Chi felt for her son.

Her hand flitted down to the small bump of her stomach. A guilty feeling flashed through her. She still hadn't told her parents, or the Z Senshi for that matter. She made a mental note to herself, upon returning from Namek-sei she would tell them everything. The thing she didn't know, was how long they would be held up on Namek-sei for.

She knew that Vegeta was a Super Saiya-jin, but she wasn't certain if that was enough to defeat the lunatic lizard. She snapped out of her trance and offered the woman a smile. Frowning she looked around. "Hey, where are Tien and Chao-tzu?"

Goku looked around and scratched his head. Ah, the famous Son scratch. How Bulma had missed it. "I told them not to come Bulma. Didn't I tell you?"

"No."

"Oh, well I figured that if this Frieza person was really as powerful as the Saiya-jins, or more, then it would be pointless for them to come. They agreed and so they're training in the mountains. After all, Chikyuu-sei still needs some fighters to protect it and how will anyone do that if all the fighters are off-world? Where's Vegeta?"

Surprisingly, Goku had a very good reason. Bulma silently commended her old friend. She motioned towards the ship, "In there with Bardock. Ok guys, we've spent enough time with the good byes, we better get going."

At Bulma's commanding voice, they all began to board the ship one by one. She was the last to enter. Standing on the top of the ramp, near the entrance, she looked out at her beautiful home planet one last time. A wistful smile crossed her face as she waved to her parents. If anything happened to her while she was on Namek-sei, she prayed to Kami not to let them suffer for the loss of their daughter.

A strange feeling in the pit of her stomach had made her think that everything was going to go downhill from now own. Stepping into the ship, she looked out of the port hole once again, still waving to her parents. "I love you Momma, love you Poppa." She whispered, pressing the red button by the door, she watched as the ramp rolled silently in and shut the door of the ship off.

*****

The take off had been clean and uncomplicated. Well as much as it could. She was still not used to the take off or landing of the space craft, but it was something she had to bear.

Sighing, she roamed the large halls of the ship. The others were probably in the cafeteria, eating dinner. It was hard to tell when it was time for breakfast, lunch, dinner and sleep. After all, being in space it was dark all the time.

She commended herself on handling everything so well. It felt like she had been forced to grow up so quickly, even though she was in her twenties. Most people her age were going to clubs, university and getting pissed. Of course, Bulma's intelligence was so advanced that she never had a chance of going to university anyway. But that was besides the point.

Turning into another hallway, she made her way towards Vegeta's royal chamber. It was his ship and so obviously he would have his own, luxurious room. It didn't matter, as Bulma knew she would be spending her nights there with him anyway, even though she did have a room of her own.

She felt somewhat bad for causing him to enter the second phase of his transformation. If she was right, he had been knocked out cold for almost the entire day. The inter fusion between phases must have taken its toll on him. It hadn't been intentional for her to anger him, but how could she let him leave without her? It was simply not acceptable. She tried to imagine how she would have felt had he left her on Chikyuu-sei. It was safe to say that she would not have been a happy camper.

She stopped in front of the large door that led to Vegeta's room. She paused for a moment, before knocking on it. "Vegeta?" She whispered. When no reply came, she typed in the coordinates for his room on the little control panel beside the door.

The door slid open with a 'whoosh'. Quickly entering his room, the closed the door behind her and looked around the darkened room. Scrutinizing ever piece of furniture in the room, she found herself snorting. The room was definitely fit for a Prince, once again noticing the fetish that Saiya-jins had for glass and oak.

In the dark, she looked around the room, until her eyes locked on the figure, slumbering in the large king-size bed. She shook her head, he must have been really tuckered out. Who knew that acquiring as much power as he had, would make him more susceptible and vulnerable to the aftermath of the transformation.

Pushing her thoughts away, she sidled up to the bed and sat on the edge. It was so awkward that she was willingly coming to the Saiya-jin no Ouji. At one time, she had been deathly afraid of him and his ways, a ruthless tiger pouncing on its prey.

Now he was nothing but a harmless cub, granted that even cubs could do some damage to any mere Chikyuu-jin if they wished. She wanted to laugh at her analogy of the Prince. Had her opinions of him changed this much? It was so hilarious.

Thinking that he was still oblivious to the outside world, she rolled him over onto his back, grunting at the effort she had to put him. Darn, he really was heavy! Bulma frowned at the beads of sweat that trickled down his forehead. He really must be powered down. He looked so vulnerable, yet so powerful at the same time. She couldn't discern how.

Grabbing the wash cloth that was beside her on the intricate oak table, she lightly began to dab at the beads of perspiration on his forehead. A sense of Deja Vu washed over her, it had been almost like the time she was tending for him after Frieza had his way with Vegeta. Only this time, her ministrations were more tender. Then, she did a strange thing. Bulma began to mumble to herself, offering him her apology.

"Forgive me Vegeta." She found herself whispering into his ear as she dabbed at his brow. "I know you didn't want me to come because of the safety of the child and me, even though you tried to cover it up by being nonchalant, I could see that you really did not want me to come." She lightly kissed the temple she had just wiped.

Now speaking in earnest, she tried to convince herself and him of her actions, trying to rid the guilt she was feeling at his current situation. "But you have to understand, I couldn't just sit on Chikyuu-sei, I had to come-"

"Onna, must you insist on making an issue about everything?" He groaned questioningly, eyes still closed.

Bulma gasped, snatching her hand back as though she had been slapped like a naughty child. "You're awake?!"

"No, I'm speaking in my sleep." He replied sardonically.

She whacked him lightly on the chest and gave a sarcastic laugh. "Ha, ha. Very funny."

He smirked, eyes still closed. "I know."

A comfortable silence continued between them. "How are you feeling?" She piped up.

"I've had better days."

"What was it like? To have that creature inside of you?" She asked hesitantly.

He opened his eyes and grunted, trying to sit up. All he managed to do was flop his head back against the pillow ungracefully. Bulma stifled a giggle, she'd never seen him act this way before. So childlike. She determined that it was incredibly cute.

"It felt like..." He trailed off, trying to find the right words. "I know for sure that this creature is infinitely stronger than my power at a Super Saiya-jin level."

"Really?"

He nodded, "It is pure evil and yet there is a part of it that I find completely the reverse. I believe you humans would see it as yin and yang."

"What's the flip side?"

"The creature's undeniable thirst for love. It cries out to be loved by its mate... You. Even though I have no notion of love, and no interest in the emotion, this creature craves on it and in turn it grows stronger due to the love it is being shown... from you. I cannot understand why such a creature could be evil of mind yet yearn for love."

She frowned, remembering the humanity she had seen in the creature. "I believe you," she whispered. "I could feel it inside me, such a grating feeling in the pit of my stomach." She bit her lip and looked down into his eyes as he lay still on the bed.

"What is it?" He asked, seeing a strange look flash in her eyes.

"I'm scared of it," she said quietly.

Vegeta snorted. "Foolish Onna. You have nothing to fear. That is why you will find a cure and stop my transition into the last phase. But until then..." He raised his eyebrow.

She frowned. "Until then?"

"Don't anger me again."

Bulma rolled her eyes. "How do I do that? Angering you is what I strive for!" She gaped at Vegeta as she heard him give a small chuckle.

"Silly Chikyuu-jin. Alright, but try not to anger me too much. Your catty remarks I can take. But full on arguments... They will be a danger to everyone around us."

Bumla snickered. "Yeah, we wouldn't want to see the great Prince annihilate the entire ship before we reached Vegeta-sei, now would we?"

"No," he quirked in amusement. "We wouldn't."

"I don't think Bardock was very pleased with my behaviour towards you," she piped up.

"Why?"

Bulma shrugged non-comttingly, "I guess, he didn't like the fact I had sent you to the next phase of the transformation. I don't know... He was angry, as angry as I've ever seen him before, although I can understand why."

Vegeta scowled, "You should know that I am complacent with the transition into the next phase."

She gaped at the silent compliment. Did he really just say that to her?!

He smirked at her shocked expression, "It increased my power level tenfold. For that to happen, means I have no problem in defeating that cocky bastard Frieza." He watched in amusement as she sagged her shoulders, obviously upset by his comment.

"Is strength all you care about Vegeta?"

What in the hell kind of a question was that?! He stared at her several moments before answering. "Of course it is," he all but barked. Why would she ask that question if she already knew the answer?

"I don't know, just trying to discern who the real Vegeta is."

The brows on his face dipped in thought. "And what do you see?"

"Hmm... I see a proud, arrogant, jackass of a man. I see a Prince." Her eyes twinkled merrily, she smiled lightly at his smirking face, the smirk she had grown to enjoy. Although occasionally, she did feel like ripping it clean off of his Greek Adonis featured face.

Vegeta snorted. "Tell me that the compliment you gave isn't a pathetic attempt to calm my anger, is it?"

She laughed heartily. For the first time, she had laughed so freely with the Saiya-jin no Ouji, that she had tears coming down her face. Who knew he could be so sarcastically funny?! Her chuckle seemed to have a strange effect on him, causing his chest to constrict, but not in pain. It was almost in... Joy?

The Saiya-jin no Ouji was feeling pure joy at her laugh? He shook his head, the Fhak'tar inside of him really must have been causing some major mood swings. He was not liking the feeling one bit. Brushing away the disturbing thoughts that kept repeating in his mind, he focused his attention on the conversation unfolding between them.

As Bulma's laugh began to fade, she titled her head. "You know, I do believe that this is the first time we have had a decent conversation. You should lose consciousness more often."

"It's far from decent, and I won't always lose my bearings so don't get comfy." He huffed laying completely still, not being able to move in the first place. Vegeta growled at his inability to move. Although he had attained the greatest power in the universe, his body still had to get used to the quantity of energy, thus making him immobile

"Aw, is little Veggie-chan mad at me?" She teased, wanting to see his reaction.

"What did you call me?" He snapped, his eyes darkening dangerously.

Bulma gulped seeing the flash of anger. Ok, so he didn't like being called that. She ginned inwardly as she knew exactly how to make him a happy little Saiya-jin. "Vegeta..?" She cooed, staring daringly into his eyes.

He refused to reply.

Bulma sighed, this was going to be harder than she thought. A flash of evil crossed her eyes. She knew that he could hardly move, and so a wicked idea entered her mind. Smirking, she climbed atop his still body, straddling his waist.

Vegeta gawked at her actions. Of all the nerve! He found her actions annoying yet pleasing at the same time.

Grinning wickedly at him, she began to pull away the top part of his snug gi, knowing full well that he could do nothing but scowl at her actions. As she winked at the speechless Prince, she raked her nails lightly down his bare torso.

"Onna," he warned. But what was he going to do? Kill her with his scowl and growl? He didn't think so. Damn the Fhak'tars power for making him immobile. He rather be dominant over her than have the power. Wait a minute... No, he'd rather have the power. Her ministrations were just a minor price he would have to pay.

He smirked, at least he would be recovered by the morning, and then he would make her pay. But until then, he was helpless. Vegeta snorted to himself. The great Prince, helpless? It was completely laughable and to add to the mortification, he was being seduced by his little Chikyuu-jin mate, when he should be doing the seducing!

ARGH, he wanted to scream in frustration as his body enjoyed her silky touch and caresses, whereas his mind was plaguing him with thoughts of revenge and hate. It seemed at that moment, he could finally decipher their relationship.

He loved to hate this woman. She was the perfect creature to hate. Her intelligence, her strong willed character, her integrity, her touch, her skin, her beauty... He even hate those damn cerulean eyes that stalked him every moment of each day. Everything about her he had learned to hate, and he loved to hate. He thrived on it. That made him want her more than ever.

Bulma licked her lips as she was getting the desired reaction from the proud Prince. With each movement of her hand, she felt the chords of his muscle ripple in appreciation. She sneakily snuck her hand down to the furry brown tail that was wrapped around his waist. He growled at her as she held the tip in her hand, obviously not pleased.

Bulma stared the furry appendage that seemed to have a mind of its own, as it wriggled in her grasp. She wondered why she had never paid attention to the beautiful and stealthy tail. She came to the decision that it was because the Saiya-jin no Ouji tucked it away very carefully and so she forgot about the tail. But not this time.

Her fascination for the tail grew and she stroked the silky fur, making a purr erupt from her mate's mouth. She almost dropped the tail in surprise at the sound. Regaining her composure, she once again she began to rhythmically stroke the entire tail to its tip.

The pleasure was too much for him to handle, and it was worse because he was completely immobile! If he had been able to move, he would have put her in her place, but this was ridiculous!!

Vegeta let out a short growl, mixed with a grunt as he found himself releasing all the pent up sexual frustration he had been having the entire day. As his breathing returned to normal, he glared daggers at the woman that was looking at him as if he was a miraculous creature. "What?" Was all he managed to snap out.

Dropping the tail from her hands, she leaned over the immobile Saiya-jin, still straddling him. She touched her nose to his and glared back at him, trying to hold back the urge to smile. "You know Vegeta, I kind of like you this way. You seem to be much more cooperative," she giggled. She hadn't realized that he had been completely immobilized by his transition to the next phase. She knew he would be fine tomorrow, but for now, he was all hers!

Vegeta snarled, baring his teeth at her for the first time in a long while. "Bitch," he hissed. Bulma shrugged, the word had lost most of it's meaning to her because she knew he did not mean it. He was just being Vegeta.

Sticking her tongue out, she ran it over his quivering lips. "I love it when you call me names," she chuckled as he growled in dismay. Rubbing her nose against his, she smirked. "Get ready for the ride of your life, Vegeta no Ouji." The title with which she had called him by earned her an almost surprised look. She gave butterfly kisses all over his chiseled face, hearing him purr in pleasure, she smiled and sent fluttering kisses down his neck and chest, leading to his rock hard torso.

"I'm going to kill you tomorrow." He growled in a mixture of lust and anger.

Bulma simply laughed and snaked her way up to his lips. She kissed him roughly. Pulling her lips away, she spoke breathlessly, "Now look at who talks to much." Kissing him once again with her eyes glowing a bright sapphire, she removed the rest of his strained clothing.

*****

Vegeta tried to slow his heavy breathing as Bulma removed herself from above him. He had never been in that position with Bulma before. He normally like to take the dominant position and so the sensations that were occurring were completely new to him.

If he was honest, he enjoyed every bit of her female dominance, of course he would never admit it to her or he would never hear the end of it. If he was tired before because of the Fhak'tar, this current exertion had completely wiped him out. He growled as he felt Bulma's heat leave him, he watched her slip quietly back into her clothes.

Once she was fully clothed, she turned to find his electrifying black depths upon her form. She smiled lightly at him, noting that he was not pleased with her sudden departure. Walking back to the bed, she bent down and pecked his lips lightly. She could already feel the heat within her grow back again.

Damn Saiya-jin bond.

It was a good thing she was only going to be gone for a moment. She knew that he was too proud to ask her where she was going, so she didn't torture him any further, letting him know where she was off to. "I'm going to the cafeteria. To bring back food for you. It's the least I can do," she mumbled, nibbling on his lower lip, not being able to pull away.

REALLY damn that bond!

With all of her inner will, she pulled away and looked down at his features. Upon seeing him satisfied with her answer, she made her way out of the room forcing herself not to look back, for fear of jumping the Prince's bones again. She chuckled at the vulgar thoughts, she never knew she could be so naughty.

Vegeta's eyes trailed after her lustfully. As the door slid close, blocking him from her, he closed his eyes and let out a long heavy breath that he didn't know he was holding. Was the foul tempered Prince sighing in ecstasy? No, it couldn't be... Could it? He chuckled, he would pay the woman back tomorrow, as for tonight, he would enjoy the dominance she forced upon him. There was not denying that it was highly arousing, and that feeling was always open for appeal.

*****

Gohan engorged the food before him. It was really good! Not even his Mom could make food like this, and she always hit the spot in his and his father's appetites. "This is great Dad!" He said, chomping in between the words.

The ready made capsules that Bulma had stored the ship with was great, he would have to thank her for being such a genius. If he was correct, he knew she had brought along food that would last them for an entire year, all stored in capsules so as it didn't become out of date.

Goku stared at his plate of food in a troubled manner. The all sat around one table, Piccolo was quietly sipping on water, while Kakarott was also inhaling his food like Gohan. A few feet away from Goku sat his own father, also picking at his food. The situation was uncomfortable to say the least.

An unsettling feeling entered Goku's stomach. What was it? He'd never felt it before, and if he had, he could only recall it as a distant memory. Was it anger? The Saiya-jin didn't know. The feeling was not welcome though, that much he knew. He picked at the immense amount of food on his plate, a first for the normally insatiable man.

"Don't talk with your mouth full, son." He said absentmindedly. It was also a first for him to correct his son's behaviour. The protective streak grew within him, knowing that he would never hurt his son like his father had hurt him.

Gohan frowned, noticing that his father had not touched one portion of his food. This was highly suspicious and very scary. "Dad? Are you ok?" He asked, cleaning his plate completely of the food.

Goku noticed his son's empty plate. He stood up abruptly, causing the entire table to look at him as though he'd grown another head. "Come on Son, let's go see if Bulma-san knows where the training room is on the ship."

Gohan nodded quietly and stood from his seat, Piccolo stood as well. Gohan was ready to follow his father out, when Bardock's quiet voice stopped them.

"I will show you where it is, Takarott." Bardock's eloquent voice echoed in the room.

Goku's face remained impassive. He asked himself the pivotal question:-

Could he forgive and forget what his father had done to him?

Bulma strode in loudly, apparently on cloud nine. She had not felt the tension in the room at that moment. It hit her right in the face as her eyes glossed over Goku's tight features. She looked at Bardock, who's gaze was still fixated on Goku.

Shivering, she blew a few strands of stray hair out of her eyes. She did not like the current situation at all. Goku looked like he was going to internally combust. Snapping out from her reverire, she stood behind Goku and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder, looking over it and staring coldly at Bardock. "Is everything ok Goku?" She instantly felt him relax, if only slightly.

Goku turned around, a smile on his face. "Yes Bulma-chan. Would you mind taking me an Gohan to the training room? We'd like to get a little work out done before bed."

She smiled back, still looking at Bardock from over Goku's shoulder. "Sure thing, just let me get some food for Vegeta." She walked over to the small cupboard and pulled out a fist full of capsules. I

t was a good thing that the food within them did not need to be heated, it was all ready to eat. She smiled at Gohan, who was looking at her funnily. "You ok kiddo?" She ruffled his hair lightly, motioning for them to follow her out. She was glad to help out her friend and if that meant trying to keep him away from his problem AKA his father, then she was happy to help.

Gohan shrugged. "Nothing, you just smell a lot like Vegeta."

She blushed a deep crimson as every one in the room stared at her. She made a mental note to always shower after their little escapades. "We-ll, I-I was just in his room, so of course I'm going to smell like him. Poor guy, can't move a muscle." She sputtered in relief, glad to have made up an excuse.

A chill ran down her spine as Bardock sent her a piercing glare.

As Goku, Gohan and Piccolo left the room, Bulma was the last to follow them out. Before she left the room, she turned and spoke to Bardock. "Give him some time," she said wisely. "He'll come to you when he's ready." She smiled softly and left.

Bardock sighed as they all left. Bulma's last message had left him thinking... Maybe she was right. The respect he held for her was slowly returning. He could never stay angry at the beautiful and intelligent scientist.

*****

Bulma sighed and once again entered Vegeta's chambers. Upon looking closely, she thought he was asleep. Placing the food capsules on the bed side table, she reached a hand to touch his cheek, when his cold voice stopped her. "Don't even think about touching me."

Rolling her eyes, she pulled her hand back. "Sorry," she muttered. It looked as though his majesty was in an indefinitely grumpy mood. Oh well, it just meant that she would have to relieve him again.

He glared at her from his position on the bed. "What took you so long?" He snapped. His eyes widened. "I smell that fool Takarott on you!!"

"Oh stop it Vegeta," she retorted, tired of his mood changes. "Honestly, why would I want Takarott when I'm with you..." She trailed off. Oh dear sweet Kami, had she just called Goku Takarott? Vegeta's persona was beginning to rub off on her. She began to decapsulate the food she had brought.

Vegeta grunted, narrowing his eyes cruelly. "Take your shitty food and eat it yourself." The Fhak'tar was itching to get onto the last phase so it could have complete control of the body.

"Stop being such a little child Vegeta," her eyes widened as she remembered the Fhak'tar. She wasn't going to being responsible for its transition this time! She left the capsules on the table and strode over, once again straddling him. Cupping his surprised face in one hand, she looked down into his eyes and forced him to look at her. "I love you Vegeta," she said, mustering up all the emotion she could.

"What?" He choked, deathly afraid. The colour began returning as he could sense through their bond that she didn't mean it, and was only joking. His wry humour returned and he chuckled, the Fhak'tar inside of him had heard the words, but did not realize they were not true. And so the creature in him was calmed down.

Bulma laughed and brushed her lips over his. "Now be a good Saiya-jin and eat up. Ok?" Her voice was sickeningly sweet for some reason.

Vegeta opened his mouth to refuse once again, when he suddenly felt her hot lips push hard against his. As she pulled away, grinning down at him, he nodded deftly in acceptance of her proposal. Since when did he let her have her way? He tried to reason with himself She would get her way for now, but when his motor skills returned, she was going to pay!

**************************************************************** *******

A/N: Ack! Nothing happened in that chapter... I don't know how I made it long *wails* I have a feeling that the chocolate is wearing off! Damn you cocoa beans *bangs head on keyboard* I need sugar lol! Anyway, what did you guys think of that chapter??

*PLEASE READ&ANSWER*

Oh Yah also, I wanted to ask, do you guys like the citrus I put in or are some of you getting tired of it and want full lemon? I'm not sure if I should put lemon in this fic, because that's not the purpose of the fic.. *sigh* Let me know in your reviews!!!

Love you all so much, Ja ne! (next chp should be up tomorrow [hopefully], if not, I won't be able to update for a week. Sowwee...)

*********Who saw the BRIT awards?!? They were sooo funny!! GO Sugababes! {not} And GO JUSTIN AND KYLIE, that was a good performance, so was Coldplay.... O.o.... hehe*********