Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Veil ❯ Found ( Chapter 28 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Hey all, back for another chapter eh? Hope you all like it, thanks for the reviews!

Still no decision on the lemon... I'm thinking...

To dragon agility: Yes I do live in the UK! lol. What did you think of the Brits? I didn't find them that good this year. Can you believe they're finally showing GT on Monday?! YAY, go CNX!!

EVERYONE GO CHECK OUT MY GIRL MARIA SCY'S FANART AT FFUMP.com.

HER WORK IS GORGEOUS!

Expect twists in this chapter!

**************************************************************** *******

Vegeta opened his mouth to refuse once again, when he suddenly felt her hot lips push hard against his. As she pulled away, grinning down at him, he nodded deftly in acceptance of her proposal. Since when did he let her have her way? He tried to reason with himself She would get her way for now, but when his motor skills returned, she was going to pay!

**************************************************************** *******

Sleep would not come to her that night. After having the most mind blowing, body numbing sex she's ever had with a handsome, proud and arrogant man, sleep could not be beckoned to her. She tried not to thrash around in her sleep, for she knew the Prince that slept beside her was an incredibly light sleeper.

Opening her heavy eyelids, she stared at the blank ceiling in dismay. What was causing her to be so sleep deprived? Surely she could not be worried, for what was she to worry about? Everything was going to be fine... Wasn't it? And yet, a nagging voice in the back of her mind told her otherwise. It was a cruel, cruel voice. Cackling at her stupidity to believe that everything would be ok in the end.

Her life had been turned upside down by the man she slept next to. He had hurt her in so many ways, and yet given her pleasure in so many ways. Life wasn't supposed to be this complicated. Bulma had just figured she'd stay an old maid if she never found her 'Prince Charming.' Oh, she got him alright! Prince charming, my ass. Snorting softly into the darkness at the irony of the situation, she lifted her naked body swiftly from the bed and made sure not to cause any disturbance to her slumbering lover.

Her small feet padded lightly against the plush carpet that had been adorned on the floor of the room. Obviously made to be fit for a Royal. She slowly made her way to the large, oval window that was indented into the wall of the ship. It was through this window that she caught a glimpse the beauty of space provided.

There was innocence, yet she could not determine if that innocence held something more sinister beneath the undertones.

The never ending darkness engulfed her senses, yet the distant twinkling of stars, both near and far caused her to inhale sharply. It reminded her of a saying she had heard many times in her family. Through every ounce darkness, there will be a continuous and never ending source of light to see you through. She smiled wistfully at the stars that were dotted and smeared across the universe. It was like paintbrush pallet, with the stars as the paint being copiously smeared across the dense atmosphere.

Two strong, lean hands entwined around her waist.

Her heart leapt in her throat, she shivered involuntarily as a strong muscular body pressed into her back. "I see you can move again. Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." Bulma's voice was cracked and dry through the neglect of speaking.

Vegeta didn't speak. He merely growled into the crook of her neck as he held her tightly to him, almost painfully.

Bulma's lips parted as his pointed canine teeth grazed her sensitive skin. She gasped a shock waves of pleasure tingled down her spine. At this, she tilted her head and gave him further access to her delicate neck. A smile wound its way onto her lips as a furry and thick appendage entwined itself around her upper thigh. With a heavenly sigh, she leaned back into his embrace. It wasn't a loving or warm embrace. She considered it to be more of the passionate kind.

His lusted ministrations ceased as he dragged his rough hand down the front of her bare stomach, letting it come to a rest on the minuscule bump of her belly that was barely visible. They stood that way for several long moments.

Bulma frowned at the abrupt stop of movement. Smoothing out the frown from her face, she resumed looking at the great expanse of stars, as his hands traveled further down, separating her legs partially.

She gasped as his heavy hand massaged the inside of her thigh. It was then that his movements had stopped completely, almost as though he were teasing her. Maybe he knew that something was wrong? A humble sigh parted from her pouted lips.

Getting the feeling that the silence between them would remain stagnant, she spoke up. "It's beautiful, ne?" Of course, she was talking about the stars.

Vegeta looked at the dotted stars in apprehension. What had suddenly gotten into her?

"What are you doing up?" His voice rumbled gruffly into her ear, ignoring her placid attempt to start a conversation.

Should she answer that question? After much deliberation, she exhaled slowly still gazing out at the stars, and spoke quietly. "I couldn't sleep."

"Surely there is a reason for that."

She began to nod her head slowly. "I just... I'm getting a terrible feeling about all of this."

"And what do you mean by that?"

"I can't help but think something bad will happen..."

"That is why I told you to stay on Chikyuu-sei. But because of you're fucking stubbornness, you're here. So deal with it, Onna." He all but spat. He was indeed angry, she could tell by the tone of his voice and its hissing. The arms around her waist loosened and she heard him retreat harshly back to the sanctuary of the bed that they had previously encountered pleasures

upon.

A tear rolled down her cheek.

What she didn't see, was that her iris had swallowed out the white area of her eyes. Just like Vegeta's had when he had been possessed by the Fhak'tar. A bubbling rage formed in the pit of her stomach.

Brushing away the cursed drop of salty water, her gaze once again landed on the vast expanse of space, which somewhat calmed her. This was where she was to spend the rest of her night,

deep in thought.

**************************************************************** *******

"L-Lord Frieza?" A small scaly alien stuttered from his position at the ship's navigator system.

The sleek lizard looked down his nose at the subservient little pest that dared to disturb him. "What is it?" He asked in his most threatening tone of voice.

"It seems as though our ship's satellite has picked up an enemy ship, four light years away from

our current location."

"Enemy ship? Come now, you must be more informative than that. Tell me, to whom does this ship belong, hm?"

Falon looked at the large dome to which he was stationed at. "A Saiya-jin ship.. Sire?" He questioned, perplexed. Hadn't his master destroyed all the Saiya-jins of Vegeta-sei, and if so, what was this ship doing on the radar?

Frieza's expression was that of bloody murder. "A Saiya-jin ship..." One word came to mind. Vegeta. So, he was foolishly trying to hide in space. He let out a harsh chuckle as he looked at the vast expanse of space before him through the thick and impenetrable glass window. Frieza started to speak to himself, "Ah my dear little monkey Prince... Have you forgotten that my ship can pick up any form of object within thirty light years, hm?"

The ship full of pilots and navigators stared at the creature, their master, as though he were insane.

Frieza snapped out of his trance abruptly. He snarled at the crew. Looking back at the scaly alien he frowned.

Falon gulped. "Lord Frieza, it seems as though they're moving at an extremely fast rate. Like they are in a rush to get somewhere..." He trailed off as he stared at the dome shaped radar. He knew exactly where they were going.

"Well? Get on with it you fool. Where are they going?"

"It seems that their ship's course has been preset for Namek-sei as well."

The lizard's eyes widened. Surely the monkey Prince couldn't know about the legendary Drak'se?!

**************************************************************** *******

The next day had come and gone. Bulma had immersed herself in finding a cure for Vegeta and had not even realized that it was dinner time. Unfortunately, the day had been wasted away, as she could not bring herself to concentrate.

She stared down at her plate of food.

Hot, sultry steam rose up from the scrumptious plate. Bulma sighed as she stared at in dismay. She hadn't seen Vegeta all day, he had locked himself away in the training room of the ship. She couldn't believe he had the audacity to bring the GR with him, but in an odd way she understood his need to train and become strong.

What she couldn't understand for the life of her, was why he was intent on increasing his strength straight away. Deep within her heart, she already knew that he was stronger than the evil creature she had the unfortunate pleasure of meeting on Vegeta-sei. And to think she was actually willing to work for him!

It was a good thing she had seen the lizard's true colours on that fateful day Vegeta had been... The thought still made her feel sickened. But it was the only time she had seen Vegeta at his most vulnerable... Apart from last night. She smirked.

Why was her lover so intent on being the strongest, and even though he was, he still striving to be even more strong. She just didn't understand.

Spooning the crunchy, fresh salad on her plate, a heavy sigh escaped her lips to which no one seemed to notice as her eyes wandered over the people gathered around the large table in the cafeteria.

Kakarott and Bardock seemed to be having their own mini discussion. Goku and Gohan were having a playful banter, but if she looked closely, she could see Goku was extremely uncomfortable in the present situation he was in.

Being near his so-called father wasn't helping one bit. She could detect hints on straining in his voice as he spoke to his own son. Poor Goku. Piccolo didn't seem to look as though he were in the mood for pleasantries, instead she watched him chew thoughtfully on a stick of raw celery. It was strange that was the only thing she had seen him eat, raw vegetables. Like a caterpillar. Perhaps general foods that contained carbohydrates, gave him gas.

Bulma grinned inwardly.

Her eyes landed upon Krillin's, who was sitting opposite her. He seemed to be the only one to notice her long stare, and so he smiled at her bashfully. "Everything alright Bulma-chan?"

She smiled in adoration at the lovable monk. "I'm fine Krillin, why the sudden concern?"

"Ah, you just seem to be a little out of it today, that's all."

"Don't worry about me K-man." The door to the cafeteria whooshed open and in stormed a very grumpy Saiya-jin Prince. Their eyes met briefly for an instant. She could feel the electricity begin to crackle between them and if you looked closely you would find that her eyes were glowing a misty sapphire.

A thump on her head caused Bulma to come back from her dazed state. "Hm?" She looked

over at Krillin, who had promptly thrown a bread roll at her head

Krillin stared at her with wide eyes. "Wow Bulma... I thought you would at least be mad when I threw that at you. I mean, normally you would've blown a gasket or something. You must really be in some kind of rut."

Wrong thing to say. But Krillin did never learn to keep his mouth shut, and so humorous antics always ensued.

Bulma was now fully reverted back to her normal state, well as normal as she could be at that moment. She growled, and scarily enough it sounded almost like Vegeta's. "What do you mean by that, you cue-ball of a buffoon!" She screeched, standing up quickly and throwing her chair back.

The entire room quieted at her outburst. Six pairs of eyes watched intently as the two Chikyuu-jins battled it out. It was silly that Bulma and Krillin were the only respective Chikyuu-jins on the ship at that moment, wasn't it? If you discounted Gohan of course.

Vegeta raised an eyebrow as he seated himself beside his childhood companion, Kakarott. There was already a plate set out for him, all he had to do was remove the food from its capsule content.

He couldn't believe him, a Prince, was reduced to eating with lowly peasants. It was disgusting and unforgivable, but of course once he revived his planet with the infamous Drak'se, he would be able to claim the throne from his father and talk his rightful place as ruler.

Vegeta raised his eyes back to the argument. He enjoyed every moment that Bulma was angry with her moronic friends. It made for such good entertainment. But more importantly, he loved to watch her eyes sparkle dangerously whenever she was angry at them. It made her seem all the more Saiya-jin-like.

"B-B-Bulma, I didn't mean it like that!"

"Oh and what did you mean?" She leaned over the table menacingly, a bread roll already cupped in her hand.

"J-J-Just t-t-that y-you don't s-s-seem to g-g-et angry a-a-anymore!" Now he had really done it. Why was he a such a goof? Deep down, he still didn't know what he had said to make her so angry.

"O-oh r-r-really, y-y-you t-t-think so?!" She demanded, mimicking his stuttering in a sarcastic manner. "You sound like a chugging train! Get a grip, you weak little shrimp!" She angrily tossed the bread roll back at his head, hitting him square in the center of his forehead.

She had no clue as to why she was behaving towards her friend in such a way. Maybe it was because he had broken the bond connection between her and Vegeta? She would have to ask Vegeta. Right now, she was getting angry and worked up over nothing, but she was enjoying it immensely. Was it a Saiya-jin thing? Kami only knew.

Kakarott guffawed at Bulma's domineering stance, but swallowed it after earning a death glare from the blue-haired woman.

"You want a piece of me too?" She directed at Kakarott, shaking her balled up fist unmercifully.

Kakarott shook his head, eyes large and round.

It was then that the sudden outburst of anger drained from her body. Her chest heaved up and down precariously. Snarling in frustration, she glared at Vegeta with her eyes turning a misty shade of sapphire. She whirled around and stormed out of the room, leaving the occupants of them room gaping after, save for Vegeta.

Maybe it was because Krillin had interrupted her and Vegeta's initiated mating call that she felt empowered and angry. Very angry. She made her way through the ship to her room, well technically Vegeta's room, and thundered into it, slamming the red button to close the door.

At that moment she felt as though she hated everyone and everything.

**************************************************************** *******

"WHAT?!" The fearful lizard all but screamed out at the news.

If his crew weren't aware that he was perfectly fine, they were beginning to have doubts about

their master's sanity.

Falon stuttered. "Uh-w-well you see, they're g-going to Namek-sei, as we are."

"I know that you buffoon!" Without a second thought, he pushed his hand in front of the terrified alien's face and blasted him to smithereens.

Shaking with an unexplainable rage, he whirled around to the pilots of the ship. "Track down that ship and follow it. The occupant of that ship has committed treason to the Cold empire. I want them captured. Alive!"

One of the pilot's shuddered, but he was not afraid to speak up. "But Lord Frieza, they are in a different quadrant of the universe. We'll never be able to catch up with them, they're moving at an incredibly fast pace. We can't possibly-"

"SILENCE!"

The pilot clamped his mouth shut.

"You will do as you are told! Now set the damn ship onto their course. I want you to cut them off before they reach Namek-sei and capture them this time tomorrow. Is that understood?" Frieza was raging now, his fingers itching to kill something.

"Y-yes Lord Frieza." The pilot returned to his controls and began typing madly on the control board keypad.

It seemed as though the room was closing in on the tiny yet powerful lizard. Turning around in his mini hovercraft, he flew out of the room in a huff. But for an odd reason, a smirk was implanted on his face at the thought of meeting his beloved pet again. A shudder rippled down Frieza's spine as he remembered their last encounter. It had been so good... A cackle ripped through his throat. He couldn't wait to catch the little monkey again.

Smiling gleefully, he entered his personal sanctum and was met there by a scowling Zarbon.

Frieza smirked at his minion. "What?" He flew his hovercraft to the large window of the room and looked out of it in a pleased manner.

"Is it true?" Zarbon asked from behind him.

"Is what true?" He countered ever question for a question, it was highly amusing.

"You know I'm talking about Master Frieza." Zarbon wearily walked up to his stronger counterpart.

Frieza chuckled. "Indeed. This time tomorrow, Vegeta will be in our grasp again."

A sigh escaped from the beautiful green man. "Lord Frieza, must you always entertain the idea of capturing Vegeta? He is nothing but a pesky fly that you could kill in an instant. Why bother with him? We've eradicated his entire race, he is of no threat to us. Can't you leave him be?" If Zarbon was honest, he was finding himself growing tired with Frieza's fetish for the Saiya-jin no Ouji. It was really grating on his nerves.

"Come now Zarbon, jealous?" He licked his upper lip suggestively.

Zarbon gaped at the tiny man. If it was possible, his face went an even greener shade than it already was. "N-no!" He started backing away, a funny smile on his face. Bowing to his master, whilst muttering to himself about the sexuality of all Ice-jins. He secretly wondered if they were all homosexual. After all, they never seemed to have any females on their planet and they certainly were not asexual... Zarbon shuddered.

"Permission to leave and check on the Namek-jin prisoner Lord Frieza?"

Frieza waved his hand. "Granted."

Zarbon all but ran out of the room.

**************************************************************** *******

Bulma glared up at Vegeta as he entered the room. She had been in the room the entire day

and not once had anyone come to check on her. She stood up, with her hands on her hips.

Vegeta's jaw twitched as he stared at Bulma. He knew exactly what was wrong with her, he had asked Bardock almost right after she had stormed out of the cafeteria. He had seen the rage in her eyes, a rage he knew all too well.

"What?" She snapped. Her eyes widened. Why was she behaving so oddly? She didn't know what was going on, but she had the sudden urge to destroy everything in her way.

"Onna.."

"Get on with it," she growled. Once again she surprised herself with the anger she possessed.

"It seems to me as though something has happened to you."

"No shit."

Vegeta growled and phased himself in front of her, grabbing her upper arm and pulling her harshly to him. "Don't speak to me that way again or you'll regret it."

Both their eyes began to glow a misty sapphire once again as the heat from their bodies emanated from them.

Bulma shook in his grasp. "What's going on?" She whispered fearfully.

"Try to keep your anger down," he brushed his lips over her swollen lips.

"I don't understand," she spoke against his lips. "One minute I want to kill you and the next..." She trailed off as his arms wound around her waist. Closing her eyes, she arched her neck as his lips fell to its crook.

"The Fhak'tar." Vegeta mumbled into the crook of her neck, a neck that he could snap with only two fingers if he so wished.

Bulma's eyes snapped open. "What?" She pulled away, her eyes no longer glowing.

"I asked Bardock after you left.. You have been infected by it."

She frowned. "But how? It's in your genes, not mine!" She began to back away from him, looking for an exit.

"Our bond. It's affecting you through our bond and the blood you drank from me."

The room started to spin. She cried out and fell to her knees. "B-but I don't want to be a monster like you!" She all but screamed out. If she had been in the right state of mind, she would have seen the hurt that flashed through his eyes at being called a monster.

Why was this happening to her? Her breathing grew heavy and uneven. "Poor Krillin, is that why I was so angry with him?" She looked on in horror as he nodded. "Oh Kami," she felt like she was going to puke. Even then she could feel the creature within her, coursing through her veins. No wonder she had felt apprehension the night before! It was the Fhak'tar being ignited within her.

She was turning into the creature that Vegeta was becoming.

Kami, she was going to be a killer just like him! Tears leaked from her eyes as she tried to calm herself down. She slowly grew angry again, why wasn't he comforting her?! Of all the nerve, he has the audacity to tell her she's turning into a monster and refuses to comfort her!

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME? YOU BASTARD!!" She shrieked. The anger swelled in her until it came bursting forth in bright energy, she was already at the second phase of turning into a Fhak'tar.

Vegeta watched in horror as a blazing white ki surrounded his mate. He cursed himself for not being more careful and tactful with her. But how was he to know she would be angry about the transformation? Secretly, he knew it was his fault.

The anger from Bulma drained and she fell on her knees to the floor. "Vegeta...?" She whispered as she looked into his eyes one last time before falling unconscious.

Vegeta growled, shaking his head as he bent down to pick her up. One thought remained with him as he placed his mate on the large bed;

The plot had indeed thickened.

**************************************************************** *******

A/N: Major twists and turns in this chapter ne? Frieza knows where they are and is after them! Find out next chapter if he captures them. Poor Zarbon... And Bulma is turning into the Fhak'tar as well! Uh oh, what if her and Vegeta both change, who will control their rage? lol. Hope you all liked the twists. The story is coming to a close soon. *sigh*

Do you think they will make it to Namek-sei? And what will Frieza do with the other Z fighters? Well, you can find that out in later chapters. Hope you all enjoyed this chapter, please review it.. Or I won't put up the next chapter! (LOL jk, you know I will).

Until next time, Ja ne!