Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ We Forgot About Bulma!!! ❯ The Need to Escape! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 2

The Need to Escape!
-----



"Goku! Goku don't fly so fast! Goku!!!!" Bulma was screaming her head off as the rest of Namek wizzed by, she started to turn a pale green color before he set her down inside what seemed to be a spaceship.

"Wait there!" was all he said as he ran off.

_____________________________________________________________ ______________________________

ChiChi stormed into the Capsule Corp gardens, grabbing Gohan and hugging him as soon as he came into sight. Gohan struggled, but his mom's deathgrip of a hug was VERY strong.

Vegeta started to turn to see the newcomer.

"Gohan! I missed you so much my little Gohan! How were things on Namek? Where's your father? O that dosn't matter much now! As long as your back I'm happy. It's so good that you're back because now you can-"

Vegeta finnished turning around...

"Do you homework!"

Gohan gulped. Then Chichi turned her eyes to Vegeta.

"Who are you?!!"

Vegeta facefaulted. She definatly got straight to the point.

"Uh" he regained his composure "I am Vegeta- the Prince of the-"

"Nice to meet you Vegeta, O? weren't you the one that tried to attack the earth a few months ago? That was rather silly don't you think? My little Gohan defeated you didn't he? I'm so proud of my little Gohan! Say would you like to drop in for a chat sometime?"

Vegeta's jaw dropped. He didn't understand any of that, it went to fast...

"O, mister Prince. Do you have anywhere to stay since my Goku's still off in space... that numbskull... You could stay at our house if you wanted to it would be nice to have someone to talk to and maybe chop the firewood you would love it saiyans like hunting don't they? It would be perfect for you round our house it's a little small but as long as you do your share of the work and don't make too much mess we'd be happy to have you!"

Vegeta was rather dazed... How could she talked so much without breathing?
"Uh.. yes?"

"Well that's brilliant Mister Vegeta but you must remember these two things- up at 5, breakfast at 7, lunch at 1, and dinner at 6 and you may stay out of the house no longer than 8 hours a day like Goku is meant to. No breaking anything and do not interupt Gohan's studies Got that Mister Vegeta?"

"Uh.. yes..."

"Fine then lets go"

Vegeta was still in shock as ChiChi dragged him to the air car.

_____________________________________________________________ ______________________________


Bulma sat there, the floor started moving beneath her, and the thunder outside seemed to be growing worse by the second. She heard the motor start, it didn't sound healthy, and as it slowed she could hear Goku's rants and raves down the hallway.

"Darn! What's wrong!" he banged repeatedly at the ships controls before it started tilting again, this time the ship didn't stop.

A rather large spacepod whizzed right past Bulma, before she could even jump Goku had grabbed her and was dashing after the spacepod. He dived in and pulled her close before pressing a button. The hatch closed just before they hit the lava... somehow the pod survived, and launched out of the hot liquid past the atmosphere.

Bulma sighed and relaxed, she'd never been in that much danger in her life! Even when she was being held hostage, atleast then her kidnappers weren't meaning certain death. She sighed again, relaxing on Goku's form. He was just a kid when she met him... but he'd grown up so big that there was little space left in the pod.

Goku raised his hand to Bulma's face. He pulled her chin so that she could see something on the wall. The letters were in plain English.

"Bulma?" he asked "what does that mean?"

Bulma quickly scanned through the text. "It means that we are 42 lightyears from the current destination planet."

"Can you change that? Bulma?" Goku asked.

"Sorry Goku..." she stuttered, realising the saiyan was still in his blond state "I-I can't, we'll be there in four hours I think."

Goku sighed and wrested his arms, wrapped around Bulma. Bulma blushed and laid back on her life-long friend. They drifted into sweet sleep.

___________________________________________________________ ________________________________

Bulma opened her eyes to see red around the viewing screen. A beautiful blue and pink planet was below. Goku's grip around her increased as they descended, even though he was still asleep.

The pod became hot as it was engulfed in flames, the inside was reaching a high temperature, that was posibly as high as 40 degrees C within a matter of seconds. Bulma screamed, waking Goku. He pulled her closer as they decended and slambed into a large rock. The pod became stuck in it, but the inpact smashed the glass allowing Goku and Bulma to fall through. Goku tried to slow the fall as much as possible, but they still hit the ground hard. Bulma curled into a ball as she became uncontious, and Goku stayed awake just long enough to see the strange locals.