Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ We Forgot About Bulma!!! ❯ Nani? ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 4
Nani?

______________________________________________________ ______________________________________

ChiChi had eventually calmed down in the air car and sent Gohan to the back of the vehicle to study. She set the vehicle to autopilot and went to the back to get a drink of coffee, after one sip her eyes went wide...

"G-Gohan?? wha-t is that monster doing here?"

Gohan looked up from his maths book.
"What monster mommy?"

"V-V-V-egetaa...." she passed out, Vegeta caught her... why did he do that?

Gohan looked at Vegeta curiosly, but decided to ignore it. He watched the Prince out of the corner of his eye.
Vegeta's eyes were wide, he blinked a few times them returned to his usual scowl while turning to Gohan.

"I hope that not all earth drinks are poissoned!" he barked.

Gohan blinked
"they are n- never mind Vegeta..."

Gohan eyed the Prince carefuly, as he returned to his studies.

Vegeta sat down in thought, he looked at the chikyuu onna, and let some thoughts go through his head.
'Am I scared of what Kakarotto's wife could do to me? If she has control over the Super Saiyan... then...' Vegeta gulped at his own thought 'She looks weak... I should kill her but, then where would I stay? The green beans house?' he smirked at his own musings.

Vegeta noticed he was being watched by Gohan again, he scowled at the boy before closing his eyes and returning to his thoughts. 'I havn't been offered such things before... I've always been sleeping in the open, never have I been a... guest...' Vegeta's eyes went wide in shock. He was grateful for her invitation? But why? He was the Prince of the Saiyans! He was fine sleeping in the woods! But it did feel good to be given higher treatment than that...

__________________________________________________________ __________________________________

The Saiyan, Human, and Yardrat were walking down the corridor, Bulma and Yarko jumped visbly as Goku made a soft purring sound, when they starred at him he just laughed sheepishly. They stopped by a single room, the doors had no numbers, but they were marked with strange symbols. Yarko pressed a green button and the door suddenly swung open.

Goku and Bulma stood in awe! The room was huge! And the bed must have been 10 foot wide! Wait... one bed?

"So.. who's sleeping in these quaters? This room looks too big for one person!"

"Indeed" Yarko agreed "I hope you two enjoy it here"

Goku leaned against the wall of the corridor, casualy sniffing the air. "I wonder what that is..." He said to himself.

"WHAT!!?!" Buma screamed at the Yardrat. "I'm not sharing a room OR bed with anybody!!!"

"Uh..." Yarko was in shock from the sudden loud sound.

"It's ok, Bulma" Goku said suddenly entering the conversation "I'll sleep on the floor"

The speakers above the hallway suddenly went off 'Yarko! You are wanted in the History lab A S A P'

Yarko sighed. "Sorry, duty calls! You two get settled in! A tailor should be comming in 2 hours!"

"Wait!" Bulma called as the Yardrat ran off... MAN! she'd been forgotten about too many times today!

Bulma turned around and walked into the room, Goku was still purring 'what's wrong with him?'

Goku's eyes shot open.
"Pardon? Did you say something?"

Goku eyed him "No... Goku are you feeling OK? Maybe we should take you to a doctor..."

"No... I'll be fine after a little sleep" he seemed to purr again, then he yawned.

"But first... what's that delicious smell?" Goku queried.

Bulma smelt the air "That's food Goku"

Goku didn't look content with the answer, but decided to leave the subject be.

"Are we allowed to get some?" he asked, no longer purring.

"Well I'd think so wouldn't you?" Bulma barked.

Goku stepped forward to pick Bulma up but she smacked him accross the face.

"Baka! I can walk already! My leg's Ok!" she kicked herself mentaly for hitting Goku like that. He was only concerned.

Goku held his check where Bulma had hit him... tears were comming to his eyes... he only wanted to make sure she'd be ok... didn't he?

______________________________________________________________ ______________________________

ChiChi awoke slowly, two faces were leaning over her. One was that of Gohan who was smiling happily, the other was Vegeta, whom looked concerned?

ChiChi blinked and sat up.
"Oh my! I fainted! I wonder why? Never mind, were almost to East District. Vegeta, you may want to take a look outside, the scenery here is very good, and the forest if wonderful..." She sighed 'I just wish I had someone to share it with...'

_________________________________________________________ ___________________________________