Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What A Trip! ❯ He's Sleeping Where? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Only a few more minutes until we're in deep space, everyone," Bra'e announced.

"Good, I can't wait to spar," said Pan grinning ear to ear with Marron.

"Me either," Bra'e said.

She glanced to Uub, who sat quietly looking out of the window.

"What's up Uub?" she asked.

"The Earth is just so beautiful from out here."

"Yes, it is. It's hard to believe it's the same place from here, isn't it?" she asked.

"Not really. Places like my village are virtually unspoiled by pollution and war and other things. But I like the city too. But sometimes it makes me nervous. In my village I know everyone, but in the city there are too many people to know them all. I'm really only comfortable around you all and everyone else. You all are like family. At least most of you are," he said looking sheepishly at Bra'e.

"Hey, where did we stash the CDs for this trip?" Pan asked.

"In the compartment under the entertainment center. Hey, put in Alumerzo's 'Mo' Thugs' CD, and play 'It's All Good'," Bra'e said.

"Got it!"

"Sing along!" Marron yelled.

Soon all the girls were dancing and singing along to the lyrics. On the last verse, Uub shocked them all and rapped the ending perfectly.

"Does anybody have 'Backstreet Boys'? I love 'The Call'."

"Uub is into rap and pop?" Pan asked.

"I'm into a lot more than that."

"Like what?" asked Bra'e.

"Well."

"This is driving me crazy! Can't you just call the girls and make sure nothing's going on so I can stop listening to you all worry?" Base yelled.

The older men hadn't stopped the discussion about their daughters since their departure. It was really getting annoying.

"That's right, mom did equip this thing with a communications device. We can call earth or the girls from here," Trunks said.

"Call them!" Krillin and Tien yelled.

"Oh brother," Vejita said rolling his eyes.

"Alright, alright, I'll call them. Now let's see, what was the hyperspace number again? Oh, yeah!" he said as he dialed.

The vidphone rang twice before picking up automatically. The screen showed the empty area in the cockpit, loud music blared over the phone's speakers, and there was no one to be seen. Loud laughter echoed from the other side of the of the room and Trunks switched the camera angle to see what was happening.

"Uub, stop! I give, I give!" Pan screamed.

"You promise?" he laughed.

"Yes, yes, I promise, now let me up!" she cried.

"Okay," he replied.

"My turn, my turn!" Marron's voice called.

"No way, it's my turn!" Alumerzo yelled.

"I want another shot!" Pan screamed.

"What for? He already beat you," Bra'e laughed.

"I still think he cheated! I demand the right to fight for my honor!"

"Who are you now, Lancelot?" Marron laughed.

"I just know I'm not being insulted by a blonde," Pan said.

"And what is that supposed to mean?" Marron asked.

"Just that you're an idiot."

"What?"

"Too many big words? Fine then, I'll simplify. You're stupid!" Pan yelled.

"Why you little tomboy! How dare you say that?"

"Tomboy? Who are you calling a tomboy?" Pan screamed.

"You, you over buff, flat-chest-ed, little whelp! You are so not cute!" Marron cried.

"Flat? Not cute? Now you've crossed the line!" Pan said.

"Like they say in 'Slayers"; 'Little girl, little chest, scare the dragon from his nest!" Marron sang.

"I think you may have gone a little too far with that one, Marron," Bra'e said.

"That's it Blondie, you are dead!" Pan screamed.

Marron dashed straight past the vidphone, not noticing that it was on or that they were being watched. Pan however ever did notice and stopped short with a kamehaha forming in her hand. Marron continued to run screaming that Pan was going to kill her.

"Hi, Trunks," she said dropping the blast.

"Hi," he replied blushing a bit.

"How long have you been there?" she asked.

"Only since you begged Uub to stop what ever he was doing."

"Marron, I'm going to kill you!" Pan said running after the blonde again.

A few seconds later, Bra'e stepped in front of the screen.

"Hey, bro. I thought I heard your name. Hi daddy! What's up you guys?" she asked.

"Your fathers want to make sure Uub isn't stealing anyone's virtue," Trunks said irritated.

"Uub? Stealing virtue? Oh, please! This is the same guy that won't take candy from an open dish unless he gets permission to. Yeah, please save us from this rampant womanizer!" Bra'e laughed.

"What are you talking about?" Alumerzo asked.

"They think Uub is going to take advantage of us," Bra'e replied.

"Oh. Now that is funny. They should be more afraid of us taking advantage of him. It's way more likely. In fact- hey meat! Come here!" she called.

"What?" Uub yelled.

"I said come here!" Alumerzo said.

"I don't think I should," he said nervously.

"Are you saying no to me?" she asked sounding angry.

"No. I'm just saying I don't think it's a good idea right now," he replied.

"Be a good boy and get over here or I'm going to have to get rough with you!" she yelled.

"Alumerzo, you're scaring me right now."

"Good! Now come here before I get the whip!" she yelled.

"What whip?" Bra'e and Uub asked at once.

"The one in my suitcase," she said.

"Why did you pack a whip?" Bra'e asked.

"To tame wildlife."

"Run Uub!" Bra'e called.

"Come here, meat!" Alumerzo yelled chasing after him.

"Ah!" Uub screamed as he ran away.

"Hey, Alumerzo try not to bang him up too badly, I still want to spar with him later," Bra'e called.

"I'll stop as soon as I get the collar on him!" she called back.

"Now, Alu-chan that's demeaning no matter who you do that to. Besides I think he'll just blow the thing up before you get it on him."

"If he does, he'll have to answer to the whip!"

"Can't you wait until you see Base and beat him?" Bra'e asked.

"That would be more fun. He screams louder anyway," she laughed.

"You're mine Namek!" she yelled as she came back to the screen and pointed at him.

"You stay away from me, you sadistic maniac!" he yelled back.

"Am I still in danger?" Uub asked.

"Nope, she's waiting for the bigger game," Bra'e laughed.

"Good."

"Would you really have collared and beaten him?" Bra'e asked.

"No. Just tied him up and dropped him in your bed."

"I don't see why," she replied.

"You mean you and your mom haven't had that talk yet? Man! I learned this stuff when I was seven."

"Learned what Alu-chan?" Tien asked.

"You mean they can see and hear us?" Alumerzo asked.

"That would be correct," Bra'e said.

Alumerzo pulled out a peppershaker and tossed some into her own face. She sneezed and quickly reverted to her shier self.

"Oh, hello father. How are you?" she asked sweetly.

"Yep, that's a real useful trick Alumerzo. A very useful trick indeed."

"Why, what ever do you mean, Bra'e-chan?" she asked.

"Never mind. Hey what are you two doing? Pan stop strangling Marron, and Marron let go of her hair! Are you two crazy?" Bra'e reprimanded.

"She started it!" they yelled in unison.

"You both should really try to get along. One day you may truly need each other."

Pan reluctantly released the blonde girl's neck as Marron let go of her hair. The two rose and glared daggers at each other.

"You know, Pan, no guy is worth all of this and Marron, you don't even have any true feelings for him. Let Pan handle this or I'll make sure that the one you want ends up in the arms a certain brown haired country. Bury the hatchet because this feud is long over. Grow up!" Bra'e yelled.

The two turned scarlet and walked off sheepishly.

"As you guys can see, we're all fine here and the only one in danger here is Uub," Bra'e laughed.

"By the way, where is he sleeping?" Trunks asked.

"With me tonight. We're just gonna rotate. Tomorrow he'll be with Alumerzo, then Pan, Then Marron, then back to me. The rooms actually have temperature controls. Since the equipment needs to stay cool, he'd freeze anywhere else on the ship. So despite his protests he'll just be sleeping around with all of us."

"Bra'e!" Uub yelled.

"Well, you will," she chuckled.

"Can't you reword it so I won't have to fend for my life when we see them all again?" he said.

"But suspicion is so much fun!"

"Not when it gets me killed. Trunks-kun already looks like he'll kill me when he sees me," he said pointing to the monitor where Trunks was sporting a very large vein in his right temple.

"Oh stop worrying, you guys. Uub is too nice of a guy to try anything with all of us. Heck, we had to force him into this arrangement; he's a very stubborn boy. Isn't that right, Uub-kun?" she asked.

"I still think that I should sleep somewhere else."

"Well I don't. And it's my choice whom I sleep with," she laughed as she saw the look of shock on everyone's face.

"Do you want me to die, woman?" Uub asked.

"Of course not. I care for you very much."

"I sure as heck can't tell at the moment. Please watch your words!"

"But I just want to watch you my love."

"You all are way too silly," Uub laughed as Bra'e kissed his cheek.