Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ What DBZ Character Are You Most Like? ❯ One-Shot

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

What DBZ Character Are You Most Like?

Answer 15 simple questions to determine which character from Dragon Ball Z that you are the most like!

1. When you get up in the morning, what's the first thing on your "To Do" list?

a. Have a huge breakfast! Hey, sleeping eight full hours can take a lot outa ya!

b. Breakfast? Psh. I need to train.

c. Get something from whatever the woman's fixing, and close yourself in the Gravity Room all day. You must become strong and finally defeat that idiot Kakarotto! Muwahahaaaa!

d. Does it look like I need sleep? I'm superior, and don't need "sleep". Weaklings. I must kill all of you!

e. Candy! Eat lots and lots of candy! Then make things go BOOM!

2. Suppose an ultra strong force suddenly came to Earth and is trying to take it over, what would you do?

a. Finish my breakfast, and then save planet! Those villains just don't know when to quit.

b. Fly off and find Gohan, or something. Either that or go back to the Lookout...it's safe there...

c. Kill them before my idiot rival shows up to hog all the glory! I must be better!

d. What would I do? *smirks* I'd be the one causing the chaos!

e. Turn 'em into candy and EAT THEM!

3. If you were in a team of Marvel-type super heroes, what would be your part to play in the group?

a. I'd be the leader! In all those comics Gohan reads when he's supposed to do his homework the leader's always the coolest one! And they have cool hair!

b. The underdog. *smirks*

c. Blow shit up. Yeah...

d. The villain, of course. Those goodie two-shoe "heroes" insult my perfection. I must kill them.

e. What's "Marvel"?

4. If you were walking down the street, and a little old lady along a curve asked you to help her across the street, what would you do?

a. Sure I'll help you, ma'am! Old ladies are so nice, and they give you candy too!

b. *blinks* Uh...right... *walks away*

c. Get out of my way you weak old onna!

d. Oh, a helpless old lady... *whistles and kicks her, sending her flying to the next continent* Heh heh, weakling.

e. Oo! Old lady! *points and laughs* Old lady all wrinkly! You funny!

5. What kind of movies do you like to see?

a. Anything with food in it!

b. Uh...movies?

c. Movies? MOVIES?! Do you think I'd waist my time watching MOVIES?! I have training to do! *storms off*

d. Anything where the good guys loose and everyone dies in some horrendous explosion! ...What do you mean there's "no such thing"?!

e. Where things go BOOM and funny people on the screen run around going AHHH! They funny!

6. If you could go anywhere for a vacation, where would you go?

a. I hear they have good food in Kentucky! Mmmm!

b. Somewhere quiet. So I can train.

c. *blinks* What is this "vacation" you speak of? I don't know what you're talking about! I must train!

d. What kind of questions are these?!e. Candy! Huh, why you stare like that? *pouts* Is too an answer! You meanie!

7. If you were given Ten Grand right now, what would you do with it?

a. Well, Chi-Chi's been bugging me to go shopping for her...I guess I'd do that...

b. New training clothes. I've been wearing the same outfit for almost 40 years, and Gohan thinks it's stupid looking...

c. Fix the Gravity Room. I broke it and it's the woman's time of the month and she'll kill me if she finds out!

d. Buy the rights to FUNimation, and destroy them for their petty actors and poor scriptwriters! They must pay for what they did to me!

e. Hire an assassin to kill that stupid midget Babidi... *blinks* Uh, me want...c-candy! Lotsa candy and sweets! Eheh...

8. Which do you prefer: Pok'emon or Sailor Moon?

a. Prefer? I like them both! Pikachu's so cute!

b. O.o *runs away screaming*

c. 0.o *also runs away screaming*

d. ¬_¬ They're both idiotic, stupid, poorly dubbed, and have a zero attention span.

e. I like the pretty girlies! They have cute skirts!

9. What's your major goal in life?

a. *blinks* But...I'm dead...

b. Train.

c. Beat your idiot rival! Even though he's dead, YOU MUST BE BETTER!

d. To destroy all existing life. *glares* Starting with you! *runs after the questionnaire people*e. Make things go BOOM! It's fun!

10. If you could be any one person for one day, who would you want to be?

a. Son Goku! *blinks* Say what? Oh yeah! Well, then I'd want to be Ash Ketchum! Pok'emon's cool!

b. *mumbles* Gohan... What? No, I didn't say Gohan! What are you talking about?!

c. Stronger than Kakarotto! *laughs insanely*

d. I'm Perfect. I don't need to be anyone else, because I'm better than all of you!

e. Shania Twain!

11. If you could kill any one Pop Star, who would it be?

a. Brittany Spears! Her clothes are too small, and I think she's a witch or something, because she always gives Gohan nosebleeds.

b. Justin Timberlake.

c. Justin Timberlake.

d. Justin Timberlake.

e. Shania Twain!

12. What was the first car you ever owned?

a. Uh, does the one that I wrecked when I was getting my license count?

b. Flying's faster; I don't need a car.

c. *in a monotonous voice* Gravity Room...all I know...is the Gravity Room...it is my master...I obey it...

d. Would the first car I ever destroyed suffice?e. Car? I make car go boom once!

13. If you were suddenly transported to another Anime series, what would your first reaction be?

a. These people...No one to cook for me! *screams in horror*

b. Stop poking me with those sticks or I'll blast your head off!

c. Where's my Gravity Room?! Dear Kami NOOOO!! *faints*

d. *looks around* None of those horrid saiyans in sight! And no Gohan?! Yes!! Hahaaa!! *blows up everything*

e. *looks down at one of the locals* You taste good as candy too?

14. If you could be turned into any animal of your choice, which one would you be?

a. A bunny! I love bunnies!

b. *looks around* Do saiyans count?

c. A wolf, so I could eat the bunnies!

d. A lion-honorable, strong, what more can I say? *One of the questionnaire people mumbles "Egomaniac."*

e. Shania Twain!

15. What's the best thing to help you relax?a. Eating!

b. Meditation.

c. Training, you fool! That's what I've given for almost every answer on this idiotic poll!

d. Picturing myself killing that brat Gohan and his half-wit father Goku. *sighs dreamily* It works every time!

e. I don't relax! I blow things up!

Well, that's it for the questions! Tally up your answers, folks, and let's see how you did!

Mostly A's: Dear Kami, you could pass as Goku's lost twin! You're a Goku all the way, including brain capacity.

Mostly B's: Piccolo! Yes, you're a grumpy, easily irritated, Gohan obsessed Namekian. Don't you feel lucky?

Mostly C's: High and mighty grouchy, you're the saiyan prince Vegeta! Your day consists of training, training, training, training, ...

Mostly D's: Perfect Cell! Yes, the diabolical android programmed for destruction is you all the way, which includes his temper... O.o

Mostly E's: Majin Buu! The cheery, candy-obsessed pick puddy blob with a cape who just loves to blow things up!

***

I don't own Dragon Ball Z, or anything along those lines. It is owned by Akira Toriyama. This quiz was only for fun, and in no way meant to be offensive. Hope you had fun! ^_^

~KASH

***