Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ Where's Piccolo? ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Where's Piccolo?

Gohan and Piccolo were walking through a field of tall grass one day to get away from Goku and Vegeta's fighting. Gohan walked along side Piccolo and smiled. Piccolo looked down at the little 7 year old.

"Why are you so happy Gohan?" He asked. Gohan looked up at him and smiled.

"The day is beautiful today." Gohan said, falling into the tall grass. He started to laugh and opened his eyes to see piccolo looking down at him.

"Gohan you don't have to act like a child."

"Well I am piccolo." Piccolo rolled his eyes as he watched Gohan rise up from the grass. Gohan looked at him with a smile on his face. He looked behind him to see Goku shot a strong beam of energy towards them. Gohan's eyes grew wide.

"WHATCH OUT PICCOLO!" He yelled, but it was too late. Piccolo was knocked out from the beam and fell on his face with his turban covering his body. Goku noticed what he did and quickly flew over to the two to see if they were okay.

"Are you okay Gohan?" He asked. Gohan nodded his head as Goku sighed in relief. "Okay, now where's piccolo?" Gohan's eyes filled up with tears as he looked down to where piccolo was standing. Goku looked over to see Piccolo' turnab on the ground.

"Well that's his turban. Oh, My, HE'S RUNNING AROUND THE FIELD NAKED!!" Goku yelled. Goku quickly got off of flying and started to run.

"Piccolo! Where are you?!?" He yelled. Running through the field. Piccolo got up and rubbed his head.

"Man that Goku better what where's he's fighting." Piccolo said getting up. He dusted off his turban and started to walk out of the field and past Vegeta, leaving Goku running in the field in search for Piccolo's `naked' body.

*******

Very Very pointless indeed. This is just something me and my friend April made up so…yeah. You can officially call me weird.