Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction ❯ yisha the Mother of goku and Raditz ❯ Elemi's new home ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter3 : Elemi’s new home
When Yisha got home she said to Elemi" this is your home now don't be afraid I will go set up your room". While Yisha was setting up the room Elemi was looking at the photos of Yisha with a sayin man next to her" ok room set up" Yisha came out "Yisha who is this "she was pointing at the man in the photo " Yisha took the photo out of Elemi’s hand and said” that’s my Cousin his name was Raditz he was a great man but he died on the planet frane" Yisha breath heavily" Oh sorry I didn't Know " Elemi said to try to cheer her up "we have to get ready tomorrow" Yisha said” do I have to go to school" Elemi said" yes you have to now your room is down the hall to the left" before Elemi went to bed they had something to eat then Elemi went to bed tired and sleepy from her day . Yisha carried the sleepy girl to her room and kiss her good night she shut the lights out and close the door. Yisha sat in the night looking at the stars and said "I hope Elemi happy here she has no where to go and the king will kill her so she will say with me ". Then Yisha went to bed and hope that Elemi was happy with her.